Re: On the benefits of hiking in nature

Red Prepper

Jan 14, 2018, 9:49:21 AM1/14/18
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 22:20:52 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:49:38 -0700, Steve from Colorado
> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:

> >A spate of studies have looked in particular at an apparent link
between
> >the rapid and widespread urbanisation that has occurred across the
world
> >over the last half-century and a marked rise in instances of
mental
> >illness over the same period. The exact cause of this correlation
is
> >still unknown, but one theory holds that a decline in the amount
of
> >contact we have with the natural world may have something to do
with it.

> >This was the hypothesis of a 2015 study led by Gregory Bratman of
> >Stanford University s Center for Conservation Biology, who sought
> >establish what exactly it is that might connect reduced contact
with
> >nature to the development of psychological disorders. One
explanation,
> >Bratman suggests, could be the impact of nature exposure on
> > rumination , a maladaptive pattern of self-referential thought
focused
> >on negative aspects of the self, known to be a risk factor for
> >depression and other forms of mental illness.
> >
> >https://medium.com/@jameshorrox/the-science-of-hiking-53e8260ab46d

> This may explain Demented Donald, the President whose idea of
getting
> back to nature is riding in a chauffeured golf cart between the tee
> and the green, while complaining that all those fucking birds are
> crapping on his fairway.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

We know the feeling, we have a fucking Cunt in a Dress crapping all
over our newsgroup. Go back to RCM where they love wallowing in your
crap you stupid old cunt in a dress.

Red Prepper

Jan 14, 2018, 9:55:21 AM1/14/18
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:29:16 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 22:02:23 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
> >In such case it would be good if Cuntinadress would stop shitting
on
> >Trumps fairways. Can't you drum up fag business somewhere else?
Why are
> >you in our News groups again?

> Having had his ass kicked halfway across the Usenet, being caught
in a
> string of bullshit and lies, Pox von Sputum tries the Pecker
approach
> of slinging homoerotic slurs and insults.

> It's too late for you, Pox. Everybody knows about your magic .410
> goose gun, your nonexistent Weatherbees <sic>, your single-action
> "Bullseye gun" and your felonious gold trade in India. You've
screwed
> the pooch.

> They aren't "your" newsgroups, asshole. You're just a Usenet pest
who
> plants himself wherever he thinks he can spread his lies.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

There's nothing homoerotic about you in your cunt dress. You are old
and decrepit and the fumes coming from under your dress really stick
bad. Go back to RCM where someone may actually find you to be
homo-erotic, or tranny erotic, or whatever the hell you are, and are
used to your pungent smell.

Red Prepper

Jan 14, 2018, 10:03:45 AM1/14/18
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 09:57:07 -0500, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
> I'm on the verge of k-filing him. Often he is just a pest to the
topic.

The fucking cunt in a dress is a pest to every topic.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 15, 2018, 1:04:06 AM1/15/18
Actually Cuntinadress is out-posting even Jonathon Ball. I wonder how
these Usenet thugs ever get any sleep.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster