Trump Vows To Grab Your Guns. His Followers Fear Him And Will Comply

Rico Sanchez Ejercito

Feb 21, 2018, 9:12:15 PM2/21/18
Trump pushes for ban on gun 'bump stocks'

US President Donald Trump has signed an order to ban bump-stock devices,
which were used by a gunman who killed 58 Las Vegas concert-goers last year.
Speaking at the White House, Mr Trump said he had directed the Department of
Justice to propose a law to make the accessories illegal.
The Republican president said that school safety was a "top priority" for his
administration.
The gun control debate has been renewed by last week's Florida school
shooting.
Clooneys make pledge to gun reform march
West Point admits murdered Florida hero
Students and parents affected by that massacre, which left 17 dead, are
planning a demonstration in the state capital of Tallahassee on Wednesday.
What did Trump say?
At an event on Tuesday recognising the bravery of law enforcement, Mr Trump
said he had directed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to finalise new
guidelines to declare bump stocks illegal "very soon".
"The key in all of these efforts, as I said in my remarks the day after the
shooting, is that we cannot merely take actions that make us feel like we are
making a difference, we must actually make a difference," he said.
"We must move past clichés and tired debates, and focus on evidence-based
solutions and security measures that actually work and that make it easier
for men and women of law enforcement to protect our children and protect our
safety."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43135584