If the Coup Against Trump Succeeds…

raykeller

Aug 11, 2017, 3:53:02 PM8/11/17

https://townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2017/08/10/if-the-coup-against-trump-succeeds-n2366860

If the Coup Against Trump Succeeds…

That his enemies in the Regime—The Big GAME (the Government-Academia-Media-Entertainment complex)—have been busy plotting nothing less than a coup against President Trump is undeniable by this point.

The wonderful thing about Trump’s involvement in national politics over these last two years is that it has supplied for all with eyes to see a lifetime’s worth of political education.  The “Deep State” and “Fake News media” are now household terms, and tens of millions of Americans who supported Trump and who had traditionally voted for the Republican Party will never again view the latter and its “conservative” media apologists in the same light after the shameful treatment to which they have subjected the President who they elected.

If Republicans lose the House and Senate, it will only be because the country’s 63 million or so Deplorables, rightly, feel betrayed by them.

The Big GAME is an intricate, if toxic, ecosystem. Trump and his army of Deplorables defied overwhelming odds to achieve a historically unprecedented victory in November of last year. In doing so, they compromised, or at least threatened, this ecology.

The Regimists or GAMErs, unwilling, as they are, to free themselves from their addiction to manipulating the rest of us, are clearly determined to stop President Trump at all costs. This means that they willing to concoct melodramatic, far-fetched tales of how a foreign government, conspiring—um, “colluding”—with an American presidential candidate hoodwinked the country into voting against their interests.

It means that they are willing to either turn a blind eye to or actually encourage intimidation, aggression, coercion, and even overt violence against the President’s colleagues and supporters.

It means that they are willing to violate the law.

It means that they are willing to jeopardize national security.

And it means that they are willing to besiege the public with a relentless tsunami of fake news, anti-Trump propaganda.

The GAMErs want to utterly demoralize and degrade the Deplorables. They want for them to feel shame and, hopefully, regret for ever having backed Trump.  The New York billionaire, a Washington D.C. outsider who never held office and who launched like a missile into the heart of the Big GAME, must be made to look like a con-artist, a clown, a liar, and a fluke.

At the same time, GAMErs hope to kill another bird with this stone.  They hope to deter anyone else who may have thoughts about running for high office on a populist, nationalist, America-First agenda from doing so.

Players in the Big GAME, via their efforts to depose a duly, democratically-elected President, intend to send an unmistakable message to all future presidential aspirants: Unless they are willing to play by the rules set by the GAMErs, they will not be permitted to play at all.

A number of recent polls suggest that the onslaught of Fake News and Big Lies that the GAMErs have been producing is having an effect on how Americans currently view their President. Of course, these are the same polls that showed Hillary Clinton defeating Trump in a landslide, and showing this as late as the evening on which he eventually defeated her.

With rare exception, these polls are pieces of the Big GAME.  Fake polls are items of Fake News.

At any rate, we are but seven months into Trump’s presidency, a presidency that is unprecedented for the size, scope, and intensity of the opposition with which it has been met from before it even began, a presidency that is not (or not yet) an agent of the Big GAME.

Recently, some have begun to muse as to what may happen in the event that the GAMErs get their way and succeed in finishing off the remains of our Constitutional Republic by overturning the results of the last presidential election.

Back in May, banker, writer, Constitutionalist, and “Big ‘L’ Libertarian, Bon Scott made this promise: “10,000,000 people will march on Washington if they try to impeach Trump…they will be heavily armed. I will be one of them. No kidding.” Deplorables, he said, “will not stand for it” if Trump is removed.

Nationally syndicated talk radio superstar Michael Savage also promises a potentially bloody civil war in the event that the Big GAME affects its coup against Trump. “You have not yet seen mob violence in this country,” remarks the bombastic host.“I’m warning you. All of you leftists who think you’re going to steal our vote, you’re wrong.”  Non-leftist Americans have tolerated much, Savage continues, “but if [the left] does the next step and steal[s] our president, I warn you. You’ve seen nothing yet.”

Pat Buchanan forecasts not necessarily an armed conflict between Deplorables and the Big GAMErs, but a post-American situation of sorts that all but forecloses the possibility of national unity:

“The reaction will be one of bitterness, cynicism, despair, a sense that the fix is in, that no matter what we do, they will not let us win. If Trump is brought down, American democracy will take a pasting. It will be seen as a fraud. And the backlash will poison our politics to where only an attack from abroad, like 9/11, will reunite us.”

Kurt Schlichter is more disposed to side with those who anticipate armed resistance in the event that the Big GAME undermines the Constitution by destroying Trump.  Since the Deplorables, with whom Schlichter identifies, are both “armed” and “proficient” in the use of those arms, this makes them “extremely dangerous to aspiring oppressors” like those who would seek to “nullify the results of the election” of 2016.

What the GAMErs don’t get is that even if they succeed in their coup, Deplorables are now awake: they are “not going to simply shrug and go back to letting you dictate how we live.”

Trump, Schlichter explains, is “a warning” to the Big GAME, “the best case scenario” for it.  “If you somehow depose him via your smarmy shenanigans, what comes next is really going to upset you.”

“Trump is not our last chance.  He’s your last chance,” Schlichter assures the Regime.

If the Big GAME’s plot against Trump succeeds, there are but two alternatives to armed resistance on the part of Deplorables. One is secession. The other is slavery to a Regime that will have proven itself wholly hostile to the Constitution, democracy, Republicanism, and the rule of law.

The last option is unacceptable to American patriots.

pyotr filipivich

Aug 11, 2017, 5:40:49 PM8/11/17
"raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
on Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:52:59 -0700 typed in misc.survivalism the
following:
Nothing is off the table. The Rule of law is officially gone and
then it is every man for himself.

>That his enemies in the Regime—The Big GAME (the Government-Academia-Media-Entertainment complex)—have been busy plotting nothing less than a coup against President Trump is undeniable by this point.
>The wonderful thing about Trump’s involvement in national politics over these last two years is that it has supplied for all with eyes to see a lifetime’s worth of political education. The “Deep State” and “Fake News media” are now household terms, and tens of millions of Americans who supported Trump and who had traditionally voted for the Republican Party will never again view the latter and its “conservative” media apologists in the same light after the shameful treatment to which they have subjected the President who they elected.
>
>If Republicans lose the House and Senate, it will only be because the country’s 63 million or so Deplorables, rightly, feel betrayed by them.

The Permanent Bipartisan Fusion Party will learn - President Trump
was _their_ last chance.
--
pyotr filipivich

Winston Smith

Aug 11, 2017, 8:14:11 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:52:59, raykeller@looser_losers.com wrote:

>https://townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2017/08/10/if-the-coup-against-trump-succeeds-n2366860

>The Big GAME (the Government-Academia-Media-Entertainment
>complex)—have been busy plotting nothing less than a coup against
>President Trump is undeniable by this point.

>If Republicans lose the House and Senate, it will only be because the
>country’s 63 million or so Deplorables, rightly, feel betrayed by them.

It will not be the GAMEers. It will be because of the Rhinos in the
swamp.

It will be because after six or seven years of campaigning they would
repeal (not repeal and replace) Obama care, it turns out they don't
want to. Not on the "day one" they promised over and over and not ever
it seems. Resounding YES votes from Rhinos when it couldn't carry are
now NO votes when it could carry.

After all that time, we find they have made no plan. After all that
time they have proven they are incapable of making a plan - here, now,
today.

It will be because of that failure that the promised "savings" will
not be there, so there will be no meaningful tax reform and no wall.
The result is no economic growth, no reduction in illegal immigration.
As a friend of Hillary said "It's the economy, stupid".

Congress has proven itself incompetent to do anything but flap their
chops.

The RHINOS should lose the Congress but to real Republicans. Time for
the Deplorables to take charge of their local candidate selection
process. A lot of incumbents have to be shown the door.

rangerssuck

Aug 11, 2017, 11:09:44 PM8/11/17
Wait a minute. I find myself in the very unusual (for me) position of defending the House & Senate Republicans. Trump PUSHED them into bringing "repeal" to the floor knowing full well that without a "replace," there would be tremendous voter backlash (face it guys, the ACA however flawed, is way, way better for most people than nothing at all. The vast majority of Americans agree on that).

Trump promised during his campaign that he would soon be revealing his plan for health care reform. We're all still waiting, and so are Mitch Mcconnell and his buddies.

I agree that many incumbents on both sides of the aisle should be shown the door, but over the years they have so rigged the system that virtually all of them will remain in office until THEY decide to call it quits. I don't know how it runs in other states, but here in NJ, the party bosses control everything. Our next governor was selected over two years ago. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Phil Murphy will be picking up the marbles strewn around by Christie. He bought his way into each county's party office, and that, as they say, was that.

So while it shouldn't make any difference at all, the fact is that money is everything in politics. When mayoral candidates spending well north of $100K to campaign for a job that pays an honorarium of $5K per year, you can bet something stinks to high hell.

And all of the above brings with it this ridiculous practice on both sides of "party before everything." To see vote after vote split exactly down party lines is almost comical. The recent healthcare votes failed not because three senators suddenly found a conscience, but because passing "repeal" without "replace" would have brought chaos. The three no votes were carefully chosen by leadership to cause maximal damage to the bill with minimal damage to the party. Seriously, did anyone really think that was going to pass? But oh, that maverick from Arizona... Right.

I will now take a shower, or perhaps a walk through a carwash. And rinse this down with Bourbon.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 12, 2017, 10:17:44 AM8/12/17
@leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$1...@dont-email.me:

> If the Coup Against Trump SucceedsÉ ›

There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media types.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Ed Huntress

Aug 12, 2017, 11:02:25 AM8/12/17
Two thoughts on this: Trying to be that rational, on this NG, is an
exercise in futility. <g>

Second, outside of these NGs, and the reactionary tribes, most people
see it pretty much the way you do, so the "cullers" and other assholes
who are threatening mayhem are going to find themselves pretty lonely
if there is any kind of crisis.

And Winston, that's "RINOS," not RHINOS." That's what the rightards
and paleocon numbnuts call real Republicans these days.

--
Ed Huntress

SeaSnake

Aug 12, 2017, 1:32:45 PM8/12/17
On 8/11/2017 6:14 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
>> If Republicans lose the House and Senate, it will only be because the
>> country’s 63 million or so Deplorables, rightly, feel betrayed by them.
> It will not be the GAMEers. It will be because of the Rhinos in the
> swamp.

Not entirely.

The swamp is bipartisan.

Oddly enough.

Perhaps the only aspect of retail politics that is.

Gunner Asch

Aug 14, 2017, 12:04:06 AM8/14/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:13:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>"raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1
>@leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> If the Coup Against Trump SucceedsÉ ›
>>

>There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media types.

Mounds and piles of them.

---

dca...@krl.org

Aug 14, 2017, 10:21:30 AM8/14/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 3:53:02 PM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:

> If the Coup
> Against Trump Succeeds…

There will be no attempted coup against Trump.

Pretending it might may be fun for some, but it will not happen.

Dan

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 14, 2017, 10:44:51 AM8/14/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
I can actually think of some that I personally like to shoot in the face.
With a 12 gauge or a .44. Just so it's really messy and hard to identify
them.

Gunner Asch

Aug 14, 2017, 11:52:06 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:40:36 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:13:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
>><nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>>>There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media
>>>types.
>>

>> Mounds and piles of them.
>>

>> ---
>>

>I can actually think of some that I personally like to shoot in the face.
>With a 12 gauge or a .44. Just so it's really messy and hard to identify
>them.

If you are going to do that...be sure to cut off the hands... and for
faces...shoot them in the back of the head. Removes the face
completely. Shooting them in the face from the front...removes that
back of the head..not the front.

!Jones

Aug 14, 2017, 2:40:07 PM8/14/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:52:06 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you are going to do that...be sure to cut off the hands... and for
>faces...shoot them in the back of the head. Removes the face
>completely. Shooting them in the face from the front...removes that
>back of the head..not the front.

Hey, do y'all 'member that "bird sanctuary" scrap they had in eastern
Oregon in the first part of last year? Let's see... there was some
bankrupt rancher from Arizona named... what was that turkey's name???
Anyway, he had a bunch of fat people who were talking just as good as
y'all talk 'bout how they was gonna overthrow the government and all
that shit. ("LaVoy Finicum"... I knew I'd remember it!)

OK, so, the fed just let 'em come and go as they pleased... then, one
day in late January, they stopped Finicum's vehicle out on a secluded
stretch of US 395 and ordered him to drop the gun... he didn't, of
course; a second later, he was face down in the snow bleeding out from
three bullet holes.

The pint bein' that the rest of 'em did *not* grab their guns and
march on Washington DC... they lit outta there like scalded cats
sayin' "Feets, doan fail me now!" ... only to be rounded up quickly,
of course. Bottom line is that they're all in federal prison and
nobody even remembers Finicum's name.

So, don't be too hard on me fer not gettin' me knickers in too big of
a wad 'cause y'all start spoutin' the same shit... heard it all
before.

Jones

Gunner Asch

Aug 14, 2017, 2:52:02 PM8/14/17
You mean the Finicum fella that exited the vehicle unarmed and with
hands raised..and was promptly shot through the chest..and he grabbed
his chest and spun around and was shot 2 more times, then the vehicle
was machine gunned? That Finicum fella?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/22762-lavoy-finicum-s-family-new-video-release-shows-police-fbi-shooting-was-murder

Hey...looks like you dribbled shit down the tops of your sneakers
again. Dude..wearing shorts and walking around with shit tracks on
your legs like that...you never goinna get a date..outside of some
really really deviant old boy...

!Jones

Aug 14, 2017, 6:29:54 PM8/14/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:52:02 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You mean the Finicum fella that exited the vehicle unarmed and with
>hands raised..and was promptly shot through the chest..and he grabbed
>his chest and spun around and was shot 2 more times, then the vehicle
>was machine gunned? That Finicum fella?

Heh-HA... I mean the Finicum fella who was *never* seen without his
gun prominently displayed.

!Jones

Aug 14, 2017, 6:58:58 PM8/14/17

<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You mean the Finicum fella that exited the vehicle unarmed and with
>hands raised..and was promptly shot through the chest..and he grabbed
>his chest and spun around and was shot 2 more times, then the vehicle
>was machine gunned? That Finicum fella?

Heh-HA... I mean the Finicum fella who was *never* seen without his
gun prominently displayed.

[ OOPS ]

I saw the same tapes you saw. He had a gun in the same hoslster he
had been wearing for weeks. If you look at the history, you see
picture after picture of the Finicum chap and his gun... but he
*always* had the chrome revolver. After he had finished bleeding out,
what did they find? The chrome revolver!

But... what the heck? The fed wanted an example and they chose
Finicum. I think that they'd have shot him anyway and I do support
that; it was time to have acted. That bunch of loons had terrorized
the town for months and, if any group needed "well regulating", they
did. Fed sent 'em a message: "You wanna shoot it out? Let's do it."
They should have taken them down back in Nevada. My only issue with
killing Finicum was that it took 'em too long to do it.

Jones

Trevor Wilson

Aug 14, 2017, 7:15:42 PM8/14/17
On 13/08/2017 12:13 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> "raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1
> @leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> If the Coup Against Trump Succeedsƒ Ý
>>

> There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media types.

**Of course, I expected nothing less from an alleged Christian. You
advocate homicide for those who disagree with your own, very peculiar,
political view. You are a hypocrite.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

!Jones

Aug 14, 2017, 8:06:31 PM8/14/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:15:33 +1000, in talk.politics.guns Trevor
Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>Of course, I expected nothing less from an alleged Christian. You
>advocate homicide for those who disagree with your own, very peculiar,
>political view. You are a hypocrite.

I didn't know Coyote was a Jesus freak.

Trevor Wilson

Aug 14, 2017, 9:03:29 PM8/14/17
**Yep. Here are his own words:

"Wow, kinda bigoted. Don't know who you know, but I am a Christian and a
practical man when it comes to the environment. For one thing I try not
to step in the bullshit."

He's not well versed in irony.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Gunner Asch

Aug 14, 2017, 10:07:35 PM8/14/17
Yes and? Cops and about 25% of America is never seen without their
guns prominently displayed. Not been to Aridzona have you?

Snicker...you really ARE a clueless sod.

Gunner Asch

Aug 14, 2017, 10:09:00 PM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:58:56 -0500, !Jones <︰on...@fubahor.com> wrote:

>But... what the heck? The fed wanted an example and they chose
>Finicum. I think that they'd have shot him anyway and I do support
>that; it was time to have acted.

So you are supporting federalized murder. Ruby Ridge, Waco, a host of
other government committed murders.

You just made it onto the List. You are a deadly danger to America.

rbowman

Aug 14, 2017, 10:24:59 PM8/14/17
On 08/14/2017 04:58 PM, !Jones wrote:
> That bunch of loons had terrorized
> the town for months and, if any group needed "well regulating", they
> did.

Terrorized? Have you ever been to Burns? It's in the middle of nowhere;
Malheur Game Refuge, where they were camped out, is thirty miles south
of nowhere. The Days Inn and RJ's probably saw it as an economic boom
while the other 2000 people were annoyed by the traffic.

That's like saying the Montana Freemen terrorized Jordan. Public opinion
in the state was they were misguided assholes but that was it.

Leper

Aug 15, 2017, 4:40:53 AM8/15/17
My only problem with you is that you are trolling in this NG. Go back to
fucking your Brood mule and give us some peace.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 15, 2017, 8:25:23 AM8/15/17
Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
No I advocate the death penalty for those that usurp the legally elected
government. Wouldn't you?

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 15, 2017, 8:25:38 AM8/15/17
!Jones <ĄJo...@fubahor.com> wrote in news:rne4pchdmu4658t5pf2dmtgtusp7qith38@
4ax.com:
Shut up, asshole.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 15, 2017, 8:26:25 AM8/15/17
Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
Boy I could beat you to death woth irony. And enjoy it.

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 10:51:19 AM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:07:36 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes and? Cops and about 25% of America is never seen without their
>guns prominently displayed. Not been to Aridzona have you?

I'm aware that lots of people carry guns; however, you suggested he
was unarmed. He had a gun in his pocket and three more in the car.
That's not what I call "unarmed".

Jones

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 1:05:03 PM8/15/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:07:36 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

>Yes and? Cops and about 25% of America is never seen without their
>guns prominently displayed. Not been to Aridzona have you?

We have concealed as well as open carry without a permit now.

Gunner Asch

Aug 15, 2017, 1:14:15 PM8/15/17
Of course he wasn't "unarmed". Was he supposed to be?

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 2:04:56 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:09:02 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So you are supporting federalized murder. Ruby Ridge, Waco, a host of
>other government committed murders.

Let's just call me a vicious, blood-thirsty gun-loon who loves the
smell of gunpowder and measures success by body counts. And I cannot
stand you fucking granola-hippies!

What really pisses me off about the Malheur Refuge thingy was that
they didn't all barracade into the compound and immolate themselves on
national TV... along with their families and children, of course. I
*love* the smell of young pussy cooking in the morning.

Q: Know how we pick up girls in Waco? A: With a Dust-Buster!!!!
Baw-hahahaha!

You know, we never should have said: "How stupid can you be?"
Finicum took it as a challenge.

Jones

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 2:10:53 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 03:40:53 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Leper
<Le...@LanaiColony.com> wrote:

>My only problem with you is that you are trolling in this NG. Go back to
>fucking your Brood mule and give us some peace.

A "mule"? I thought sheep were supposed to be better. I never heard
of a "brood mule"; mules are always male.

"This group"... which ever one it is you mean... is *full* of trolls;
what's so special about one more?

Jones

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 2:30:52 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:14:12 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Of course he wasn't "unarmed". Was he supposed to be?

*You* said he was unarmed. He was armed to the teeth. We hear the
federal officer on the tape order him to "freeze"; Finicum doesn't
"freeze" but approaches the officers. We hear the federal officer on
the tape order him to "Put your hands above your head... NOW!";
Finicum appears to reach for his waste. We hear three quick shots and
Finicum becomes much more compliant.

You know, when you're looking down the barrel of an M-16, "Go ahead
punk; make my day!" is just the wrong thing to say! When you have
sharp-shooters all around you and they tell you to "freeze", might it
not be a good idea to freeze?

They had bent over backwards with those people for weeks and, sooner
or later, blood would have to be shed and everyone knew it. At least
the federals minimized it and took him down with clean shots. Finicum
had clearly emerged as the leader; it was what is known as a
decapitation... the rest of 'em just sat in the SUV, cried, and prayed
to Jesus. At least they had enough sense not to pull out the guns,
huh?

Now, the feds were looking for a way to kill Finicum and he handed it
to 'em.

Jones

Just Wondering

Aug 15, 2017, 3:18:12 PM8/15/17
On 8/15/2017 12:30 PM, !Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>> Of course he wasn't "unarmed". Was he supposed to be?
>
> *You* said he was unarmed. He was armed to the teeth. We hear the
> federal officer on the tape order him to "freeze"; Finicum doesn't
> "freeze" but approaches the officers. We hear the federal officer on
> the tape order him to "Put your hands above your head... NOW!";
> Finicum appears to reach for his waste.

His waste? He was wearing a colostomy bag?

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 3:21:59 PM8/15/17
Ewww!

Gunner Asch

Aug 15, 2017, 3:37:35 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:51:17 -0500, !Jones <︰on...@fubahor.com> wrote:

Oh....he was shot when he didnt have a gun in his hand..in fact ..his
hands were raised in surrender. And then you indicated you believe
his murder was not just justified...but proper.

So yes "Jones"....your name has been entered into the pipeline called
"the List".

I asked that when it comes to be your turn...it be done so it takes
time..as much time and pain as possible..before your passing.

Now..its out of my hands. But then...you did demonstrate that you are
and will be a danger to America...until your last breath.

Shrug

Gunner Asch

Aug 15, 2017, 3:39:21 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:22:08 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>
>> On 15/08/2017 10:06 AM, !Jones wrote:
>>> x-no-idiots: yes

>>> I didn't know Coyote was a Jesus freak.
>>>

>> **Yep. Here are his own words:
>>
>> "Wow, kinda bigoted. Don't know who you know, but I am a Christian and a
>> practical man when it comes to the environment. For one thing I try not
>> to step in the bullshit."
>>
>> He's not well versed in irony.
>>

>Boy I could beat you to death woth irony. And enjoy it.

Id be happy to send you a piece of 3/4" rebar or even a tire
iron...though Id suggest the rebar. Not only can you strike and
thrust with it..but the texturing allows you to rake..rake deeply with
it.

Gunner Asch

Aug 15, 2017, 3:46:29 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:30:52 -0500, !Jones <︰on...@fubahor.com> wrote:

>x-no-idiots: yes
>
>On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:14:12 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
><gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Of course he wasn't "unarmed". Was he supposed to be?
>
>*You* said he was unarmed. He was armed to the teeth. We hear the
>federal officer on the tape order him to "freeze"; Finicum doesn't
>"freeze" but approaches the officers. We hear the federal officer on
>the tape order him to "Put your hands above your head... NOW!";
>Finicum appears to reach for his waste.

Sorry dicklicker...he raised his hands above his head..and was
promptly shot. He spun from the bullet strike and grabbed for the
wound..and was shot several more times.

Then the vehicle was machinegunned.

You know it..the video shows it clearly....yet you lie about it.

Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List. And for
the reasons Ive already mentioned.

I hope it takes a very..very long time for you to breath your last
breath. And much...agony.

(plink) the treasonous evil bastard who advocates the murder of
helpless men women and children.

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 5:19:26 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:18:05 -0600, in talk.politics.guns Just
Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>His waste? He was wearing a colostomy bag?

Let's have a spelling flame, OK?

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 5:20:09 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:46:26 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sorry dicklicker...he raised his hands above his head..and was
>promptly shot. He spun from the bullet strike and grabbed for the
>wound..and was shot several more times.
>
>Then the vehicle was machinegunned.

Nonsense.

Trevor Wilson

Aug 15, 2017, 5:30:20 PM8/15/17
On 15/08/2017 10:21 PM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>
>> On 13/08/2017 12:13 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:

>>> There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media
>>> types.
>>>

>> **Of course, I expected nothing less from an alleged Christian. You
>> advocate homicide for those who disagree with your own, very peculiar,
>> political view. You are a hypocrite.
>>

> No I advocate the death penalty for those that usurp the legally elected
> government. Wouldn't you?

**Killing another human is no way to run a modern society. Killing is
abhorrent. That you, as an alleged Christian, supports the killing of
humans doesn't surprise me. You are a violent, brain damaged thuggish,
moron.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 5:53:34 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:37:32 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Oh....he was shot when he didnt have a gun in his hand..in fact ..his
>hands were raised in surrender. And then you indicated you believe
>his murder was not just justified...but proper.

I never said any such thing. I said it was fine with me and that I
supported it. The reason I say that is because Finicum and people
just like him are the greatest threat to freedom in the United States;
the sooner we get them under control, the better it will be for all of
us. I applaud the feds for their restraint and patients... that they
were able to get it under control and only had to kill one person is
highly commendable!

Basically, Finicum and men like him want to govern us at gunpoint; it
is regrettable that they must be stopped at gunpoint and we would have
preferred that he had lived to have held his grandchildren, but he
made a different choice. He could have sat quietly in the vehicle
with his hands on the steering wheel; he could have complied at the
initial opportunity from which he fled; however, he *chose* to die
instead. He *chose* to run from the officers a couple of miles back;
what did he *think* would be the outcome?

He was running on a deserted, snow banked highway with no other
options. Did he think they wouldn't have a roadblock ahead of him?
Did he expect to outrun them? What did he *think* was going to
happen? It was a total Darwin thing and he could easily have complied
at any point... Finicum had ample opportunity to have taken a
different course of action and made a *choice* to die there in the
snow. I applaud! (Good riddance!)

And they didn't "machine gun" Finicum's vehicle; Ammon Bundy and
others in the vehicle surrendered peacefully. And the fed didn't call
in a drone strike on the compound because *they* all surrendered, too.
The feds soon arrested the Cliven Bundy at the Portland airport. The
Bundy ranch is now under BLM management pending disposition and the
Bundys are both in jail awaiting sentencing, last I heard. The
Hammonds remain in jail serving five-year sentences.

You don't get to choose which laws you will obey.

Jones

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 6:09:56 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:30:11 +1000, in talk.politics.guns Trevor
Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>Killing another human is no way to run a modern society. Killing is
>abhorrent. That you, as an alleged Christian, supports the killing of
>humans doesn't surprise me. You are a violent, brain damaged thuggish,
>moron.

I tend to agree. Capital punishment has never been shown to be an
effective deterrent. I mainly object because it allows countries like
Mexico to lecture us on human rights... and they do so in the
international forum. Neither Mexico nor Canada will extradite a
capital case to the US until that is removed from possibility.

Jones

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 8:33:58 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:46:26 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

>he raised his hands above his head..and was promptly shot.

Someone with their hands over thier head is unarmed no matter how many
arms they have on their person? Interesting legal theory Judge Gunner.

Scout

Aug 15, 2017, 9:44:52 PM8/15/17

"Trevor Wilson" <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
> On 15/08/2017 10:21 PM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in

>>> **Of course, I expected nothing less from an alleged Christian. You
>>> advocate homicide for those who disagree with your own, very peculiar,
>>> political view. You are a hypocrite.
>>>

>> No I advocate the death penalty for those that usurp the legally elected
>> government. Wouldn't you?
>>

> **Killing another human is no way to run a modern society.

How do you think we GOT a modern society?

pyotr filipivich

Aug 15, 2017, 10:21:47 PM8/15/17
"Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> on Tue, 15 Aug
2017 21:19:54 -0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>"Trevor Wilson" <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> No I advocate the death penalty for those that usurp the legally elected
>>> government. Wouldn't you?
>>>
>> **Killing another human is no way to run a modern society.
>
>How do you think we GOT a modern society?

Who says this is a "modern society"?

After all, one of the two historical cliches is "Remember, these
are Modern Times."

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"History rarely repeats herself" is the cliche. In reality she just

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 10:22:25 PM8/15/17
Hands up! Don't shoot!

rbowman

Aug 15, 2017, 10:29:50 PM8/15/17
On 08/15/2017 12:10 PM, !Jones wrote:
> A "mule"? I thought sheep were supposed to be better. I never heard
> of a "brood mule"; mules are always male.

You know as much about mules as you know about most subjects. It's
extremely rare but mule mares have even given birth.

rbowman

Aug 15, 2017, 10:35:44 PM8/15/17
Capital punishment may not be a deterrent to crime but it certainly is a
deterrent to specific criminals. Once they are boxed and buried no
tender hearted parole board is going to let them loose to murder and
rape again.

I do have a problem with the methodology in some states. Rather than
screwing around with a semi-effective drug cocktail there must be
quality heroin in an evidence locker someplace. Let them rid the horse
off into the sunset.

!Jones

Aug 15, 2017, 11:30:03 PM8/15/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:32:04 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>You know as much about mules as you know about most subjects. It's
>extremely rare but mule mares have even given birth.

One thing you will find in any usenet discussion: there *will* be an
expert... if he's not there at the outset, he'll be along shortly.

Jones

rbowman

Aug 16, 2017, 1:02:17 AM8/16/17
http://www.papalencyclicals.net/pius09/p9syll.htm

80. The Roman Pontiff can, and ought to, reconcile himself, and come to
terms with progress, liberalism and modern civilization.- -Allocution
“Jamdudum cernimus,” March 18, 1861.

The Syllabus of Errors was issued by Pope Pius IX on December 8th, 1864.
It consists of 80 propositions condemned by the Catholic Church and
cites the original document contra the proposition. When reading the
propositions remember that these are errors, not how things should be.

Unfortunately Vatican II took Proposition 80 as advice.

rbowman

Aug 16, 2017, 1:07:05 AM8/16/17
Montana -- where we've got more mules than liberals. Mules are a hell of
a lot more useful and smarter.

They stallions are sterile but they don't know it and will keep on
trying so they're often gelded. Like liberals.

Leper

Aug 16, 2017, 2:06:49 AM8/16/17
On 8/15/2017 1:10 PM, !Jones wrote:
> x-no-idiots: yes
>
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 03:40:53 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Leper
> <Le...@LanaiColony.com> wrote:
>
>> My only problem with you is that you are trolling in this NG. Go back to
>> fucking your Brood mule and give us some peace.
>
> A "mule"? I thought sheep were supposed to be better. I never heard
> of a "brood mule"; mules are always male.

There is Jack then there is Jenny. Do educated yourself. And please
leave the sheep alone. There are more then enough strange creatures
being born without a Jonsified Lamb adding to the mix.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,
because people are made up of lies and half truths. Even Princes.' And
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians

!Jones

Aug 16, 2017, 8:44:27 AM8/16/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:09:22 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>Montana -- where we've got more mules than liberals. Mules are a hell of
>a lot more useful and smarter.
>
>They stallions are sterile but they don't know it and will keep on
>trying so they're often gelded. Like liberals.

I was once camped over in Big Hole and there was a guy set in beside
us who had a string of mules; he was a professional ... uuuh... "mule
skinner"? Anyway, he had a contract to haul cargo into the high back
country for the forest service. The mules were noisy in the morning
when they wanted breakfast but not *nearly* as annoying as the fucking
four-wheelers!

We don't see many of those things in Texas (four wheelers)... reason
probably being that there simply is no BLM land in Texas. (We don't
have many mules, either.)

Montana can be a damnably unpredictable place. You think of it as
"Big Sky"; however, LA has better overall air quality than Missoula.
That highway over the top in Glacier N.P. grid-locks regularly. The
strip from down about Darby up to Kalispell has all been pretty well
discovered; it reminds me of California lately. Get around the
western cities and you'll think you're in Shasta or Tahoe sometimes.
In terms of a liberal mindset, Missoula gives nothing to Boston.

Jones

!Jones

Aug 16, 2017, 8:52:40 AM8/16/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:37:59 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>Capital punishment may not be a deterrent to crime but it certainly is a
>deterrent to specific criminals.

Wrong word: "prevention" (or some form thereof) is what you want.
It's much cheaper just to warehouse them, though. In practice,
capital punishment is administered so capriciously that it's
ineffective even for that. By the time you wind through the process,
they've been confined for an average of eight years and are in their
early 40s... people just don't live to a ripe old age in prison. It'd
be a lot cheaper just to do away with the apparatus.

Jones

rbowman

Aug 16, 2017, 10:19:07 AM8/16/17
On 08/16/2017 06:44 AM, !Jones wrote:
> I was once camped over in Big Hole and there was a guy set in beside
> us who had a string of mules; he was a professional ... uuuh... "mule
> skinner"? Anyway, he had a contract to haul cargo into the high back
> country for the forest service. The mules were noisy in the morning
> when they wanted breakfast but not *nearly* as annoying as the fucking
> four-wheelers!

Most would prefer to be called 'packers'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz2MJDVtz7M

Nice video, but no facts.

http://wildfiretoday.com/2013/12/24/ninemile-remount-depot/
http://www.foresthistory.org/ASPNET/Publications/region/1/early_days/4/sec37.htm

At one time Ninemile bred their own mules but now they purchase them.
The preferred horse for the cross was a Morgan. Morgans themselves do
well on the forest trails and have placid dispositions compared to the
neurotic bundle of nerves that comprise a lot of breeds.

All the pack stock in the district winters there. Right now nothing is
happening except for the fire crews but in a couple of months the stock
trucks will start rolling in. There are hay fields and when I was there
they increased the acreage but still bought hay. There's nothing an idle
fire crew likes better than making hay in August. Even the foresters got
dragged out of their offices to help.

The stock was turned loose in the pastures and the forest around the
station for the winter. We'd feed out hay, about a third of a bale per
head, a little more when it got down around zero. There were from 200 to
250 head so that meant 80 bales or so a day. Nothing like riding in the
back of a pickup at 10 below cutting bales and throwing the hay out
while the driver tried to avoid the ditches. The horses and mules were
very happy to see you.

Come spring they would be rounded up, run through a chute, be weighed,
clipped, and get any shots they needed. A local farrier would take care
of shoeing. Then they'd be loaded up and go back to work on their home
stations. The FS followed the wilderness rules so they were mostly used
for wilderness projects.

> We don't see many of those things in Texas (four wheelers)... reason
> probably being that there simply is no BLM land in Texas. (We don't
> have many mules, either.)

Four wheelers are a plague. Part of the Ninemile area went up to the
Idaho border, and the Great Burn area on this side was treated as
wilderness although they still haven't designated it as such. I hiked up
to one of the lakes on the divide that was actually in Idaho. Idaho
loves mechanized recreation so the area around the lake was torn to
shit. Back in Montana it was pristine. The Lolo forest, which is mostly
in Missoula county restricts four wheelers quite a bit. You get over on
the east side of the divide the damn things are everywhere.

As far as Texas, there is damn little public land of any sort and some
tight ass shithead gets in your face in you step on their precious dirt.
I grew up in upstate NY and between the Catskills, Adirondacks, the
Greens in Vermont, and the Whites in NH we had a lot more public land
than in the entire blighted state of Texass. (Excuse me, I'm not too
fond of the state. It's just Kansas with a lot more bullshit attitude.)

> Montana can be a damnably unpredictable place. You think of it as
> "Big Sky"; however, LA has better overall air quality than Missoula.

Right now that's for damn sure. There's a fire around Lolo Peak and
another one out by Superior. The one up at Seeley is so bad they're
advising the residents to take a vacation someplace else. I was over in
Butte for an Irish Festival last weekend and it was even thick there.

Winters can suck too if there is an inversion. When you're in a valley
surrounded by 6000 to 8000 foot high walls crap can accumulate.

> That highway over the top in Glacier N.P. grid-locks regularly.

I haven't been to Glacier since '88. Most resident don't go there until
after Labor Day. Even that doesn't work anymore. I went through
Yellowstone in late September last year and it looked like Beijing.

The
> strip from down about Darby up to Kalispell has all been pretty well
> discovered; it reminds me of California lately. Get around the
> western cities and you'll think you're in Shasta or Tahoe sometimes.
> In terms of a liberal mindset, Missoula gives nothing to Boston.

I've lived here for 28 years and it certainly has changed. It used to be
you had to go to Spokane to do much shopping, now we have all the crap.
I was happy when they build a grocery store on the west edge of town so
I wouldn't have to go all the way into town. Then they followed it with
Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, Down Under, Mattress Factory, CostCo, yada
yada.

I've lived in Boston and, trust me, the mindset in Missoula is
different. It is probably the most liberal area in a granola head sort
of way. Butte is liberal in an IWW way. In any case a Montana Democrat
usually is somewhere to the right of a lot of the RINO's on the national
level.

rbowman

Aug 16, 2017, 10:29:13 AM8/16/17
Warehousing ain't cheap... The whole prison system needs a rework. The
whole society needs a rework for that matter. There certainly are many
exceptions but in general the prison population shouldn't be on the
streets. Ever. Unfortunately the War on Drugs bullshit muddies the
water; low weight dealers are more of a threat to themselves than society.

Sadly, a certain percentage of the US population doesn't have a place in
the 21st century.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 16, 2017, 10:34:26 AM8/16/17
On 8/13/2017 9:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:13:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
> <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> "raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1
>> @leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> If the Coup Against Trump Succeedsƒ Ý
>>>

>> There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media types.
>

> Mounds and piles of them.

Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
All bullshit.

!Jones

Aug 16, 2017, 10:57:29 AM8/16/17

<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>I do have a problem with the methodology in some states. Rather than
>screwing around with a semi-effective drug cocktail there must be
>quality heroin in an evidence locker someplace. Let them rid the horse
>off into the sunset.

The problem with that is that, while it *usually* works, it's not a
sure thing. Then, you have the logical issue with a pharm company
making a "drug" where efficacy is that the person dies... the
manufacturers want no part of it.

I also have a problem when it's too sanitary... it's too easy for us
to ignore it. As long as they shoot straight, firing squads never
fail and are just pretty simple; further, given hydrostatic shock,
it's probably relatively painless.

They always load one gun with a blank... know why that convention
developed?

Jones

Gunner Asch

Aug 16, 2017, 5:02:40 PM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:34:21 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
<don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:

>On 8/13/2017 9:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:13:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
>> <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>>> There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats and media types.
>>

>> Mounds and piles of them.
>
>Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
> All bullshit.

So how was the flight?

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 16, 2017, 7:01:17 PM8/16/17
On 8/16/2017 2:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:34:21 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
> <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:
>
>> On 8/13/2017 9:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Mounds and piles of them.
>>
>> Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
>> All bullshit.
>

> So how was the flight?

Haven't flown anywhere lately, no plans to fly anywhere.

You're bullshitting again.

Gunner Asch

Aug 16, 2017, 8:16:49 PM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:01:12 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
<don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:

>On 8/16/2017 2:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:34:21 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
>> <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:

>>> Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
>>> All bullshit.
>>

>> So how was the flight?
>
>Haven't flown anywhere lately, no plans to fly anywhere.
>
>You're bullshitting again.

You are a pig.

Laugh laugh laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 17, 2017, 6:52:57 AM8/17/17
Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
So I should allow those that want to usurp the legally elected succeed?
Even when it is clear that they want to take my liberty, my wealth, my
life.

Sorry lameass, pacifism is a mental illness. Your life may not be worth
saving but mine is.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 17, 2017, 6:55:51 AM8/17/17
!Jones <ĄJo...@fubahor.com> wrote in
Yeah, like Mexico has anything to say to us. We should invade them, depose
the government and start over.

And bullshit on the death penalty. It's not a deterrent, it's punishmnet.
No one executed commits the crime again.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 17, 2017, 6:57:13 AM8/17/17
!Jones <ĄJo...@fubahor.com> wrote in
The fix for that is to carry out the sentence faster.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 17, 2017, 6:58:45 AM8/17/17
Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
We'll make sure to bury while you are still alive.

Gunner Asch

Aug 17, 2017, 7:33:06 AM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:48:39 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>
>> On 15/08/2017 10:21 PM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
>>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in

>>> No I advocate the death penalty for those that usurp the legally elected
>>> government. Wouldn't you?
>>>

>> **Killing another human is no way to run a modern society. Killing is
>> abhorrent. That you, as an alleged Christian, supports the killing of
>> humans doesn't surprise me. You are a violent, brain damaged thuggish,
>> moron.
>>

>So I should allow those that want to usurp the legally elected succeed?
>Even when it is clear that they want to take my liberty, my wealth, my
>life.
>
>Sorry lameass, pacifism is a mental illness. Your life may not be worth
>saving but mine is.

Trevor fully believes that Germany should simply have waded ashore in
NYC and taken over the USA without a shot being fired.

But then..Leftists..the same Leftists who murdered 250,000,000 people
in the past 100 yrs in the name of Leftism.... are always
hypocrits..and their Useful Idiots (like Trevor) can always be counted
on to spew propaganda dismissing all those deaths

Gunner Asch

Aug 17, 2017, 7:34:05 AM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:54:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
>
>> On 8/13/2017 9:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Mounds and piles of them.
>>
>> Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
>> All bullshit.
>>

>We'll make sure to bury while you are still alive.

SOMEONE may make sure that happens. Its out of OUR hands and cannot
be linked directy to any of us here.

Gunner Asch

Aug 17, 2017, 7:37:07 AM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:51:33 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>!Jones <︰on...@fubahor.com> wrote in
>
>> x-no-idiots: yes
>>
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:30:11 +1000, in talk.politics.guns Trevor
>> Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>Killing another human is no way to run a modern society. Killing is
>>>abhorrent. That you, as an alleged Christian, supports the killing of
>>>humans doesn't surprise me. You are a violent, brain damaged thuggish,
>>>moron.
>>
>> I tend to agree. Capital punishment has never been shown to be an
>> effective deterrent. I mainly object because it allows countries like
>> Mexico to lecture us on human rights... and they do so in the
>> international forum. Neither Mexico nor Canada will extradite a
>> capital case to the US until that is removed from possibility.
>>
>> Jones
>>

>Yeah, like Mexico has anything to say to us. We should invade them, depose
>the government and start over.
>
>And bullshit on the death penalty. It's not a deterrent, it's punishmnet.
>No one executed commits the crime again.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-prison-costs-20170604-htmlstory.html

Gunner Asch

Aug 17, 2017, 7:54:41 AM8/17/17
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>!Jones <¡Jo...@fubahor.com> wrote in
>
>> x-no-idiots: yes
>>
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:30:11 +1000, in talk.politics.guns Trevor
>> Wilson <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>Killing another human is no way to run a modern society. Killing is
>>>abhorrent. That you, as an alleged Christian, supports the killing of
>>>humans doesn't surprise me. You are a violent, brain damaged thuggish,
>>>moron.
>>
>> I tend to agree. Capital punishment has never been shown to be an
>> effective deterrent. I mainly object because it allows countries like
>> Mexico to lecture us on human rights... and they do so in the
>> international forum. Neither Mexico nor Canada will extradite a
>> capital case to the US until that is removed from possibility.
>>
>> Jones
>>

>Yeah, like Mexico has anything to say to us. We should invade them, depose
>the government and start over.
>
>And bullshit on the death penalty. It's not a deterrent, it's punishmnet.
>No one executed commits the crime again.

Given the huge numbers of various crimes most criminals commit...often
times in the hundreds...stopping a criminal from committing even one
additional crime would be a very good thing.

Execution does that rather nicely.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/03/09/seven-things-to-know-about-repeat-offenders#.CdndrMz1v

A total of 93,642 individuals (3.9 %) had at least one violent
conviction. The distribution of convictions was highly skewed; 24,342
persistent violent offenders (1.0 % of the total population) accounted
for 63.2 % of all convictions. Persistence in violence was associated
with male sex (OR 2.5), personality disorder (OR 2.3), violent crime
conviction before age 19 (OR 2.0), drug-related offenses (OR 1.9),
nonviolent criminality (OR 1.9), substance use disorder (OR 1.9), and
major mental disorder (OR 1.3).
Conclusions

The majority of violent crimes are perpetrated by a small number of
persistent violent offenders, typically males, characterized by early
onset of violent criminality, substance abuse, personality disorders,
and nonviolent criminality.

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/the-numbers-dont-lie-its-the-hard-core-doing-hard-time/

The state-by-state data tell the same tale. For example, in 1990,
Harvard economist Anne Morrison Piehl and I studied a large sample of
the Wisconsin prison population. We found that in the year before they
were imprisoned, these prisoners committed a median of 12 crimes,
excluding all drug crimes. In 1993 we studied a large sample of New
Jersey prisoners and found exactly the same thing—they committed a
median dozen crimes a year, again excluding all drug crimes.
(Empirical studies by analysts at the National Bureau of Economic
Research and elsewhere indicate that the average number of non-drug
crimes that prisoners commit when free may be higher than twelve a
year.)

http://www.lao.ca.gov/2005/3_strikes/3_strikes_102005.htm

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 17, 2017, 8:10:01 PM8/17/17
On 8/16/2017 5:16 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:01:12 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
> <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:
>
>> On 8/16/2017 2:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> So how was the flight?
>>
>> Haven't flown anywhere lately, no plans to fly anywhere.
>>
>> You're bullshitting again.
>
> You are a pig.

I'm not, but you *are* bullshitting again. There is no "coup" being
attempted against Trump, and there are not going to be "piles" of dead
people when he is forced from office. Bet on that.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 17, 2017, 8:20:40 PM8/17/17
On 8/17/2017 4:33 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:54:28 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
> <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in

>>> Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
>>> All bullshit.
>>>

>> We'll make sure to bury while you are still alive.
>
> SOMEONE may make sure that happens.

No one will, Wieber. You know this.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 17, 2017, 8:20:55 PM8/17/17
On 8/17/2017 3:54 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
>
>> On 8/13/2017 9:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Mounds and piles of them.
>>
>> Nope. No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "backhoe".
>> All bullshit.
>>

> We'll make sure to bury while you are still alive.

You're not going to bury anyone, loser.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 17, 2017, 8:46:55 PM8/17/17
On 8/17/2017 4:54 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:51:33 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
> <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> !Jones <¡Jo...@fubahor.com> wrote in
>>
>>> x-no-idiots: yes

>>> I tend to agree. Capital punishment has never been shown to be an
>>> effective deterrent. I mainly object because it allows countries like
>>> Mexico to lecture us on human rights... and they do so in the
>>> international forum. Neither Mexico nor Canada will extradite a
>>> capital case to the US until that is removed from possibility.
>>>
>>> Jones
>>>

>> Yeah, like Mexico has anything to say to us. We should invade them, depose
>> the government and start over.
>>
>> And bullshit on the death penalty. It's not a deterrent, it's punishmnet.
>> No one executed commits the crime again.
>

> Given the huge numbers of various crimes most criminals commit...often
> times in the hundreds...

Cite.

Ah, forget it, you can't. You just made it up, same as you made up the
number of drug dealers you claimed to have arrested in a wildly
fluctuating amount of time as a reserve deputy:

"And Ive known drug dealers for 30 yrs. Most of them are dead or in
prison. Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them over the years."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/5587a26b9180b99b

"I dabbled as a reserve Deputy for a couple years"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/50864f4b5ffce244

"a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/daf6b3de8807600c

"Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b

"I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0f875239e83efa41

"8 yrs on the street as a cop"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/898e16741f642645

"a number of years as a Deputy Sheriff..and have done bounty hunting
on and off for many years"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

Remember when I used to say you got kicked off the Fresno Sheriff
Department for stealing drugs from the evidence room? I checked, and it
was actually something pretty close to that.

!Jones

Aug 17, 2017, 10:39:52 PM8/17/17
x-no-idiots: yes
It's cheaper than the alternative; of course, cost really isn't a
criterion.

Jones

!Jones

Aug 17, 2017, 10:44:21 PM8/17/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 08:21:19 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>Four wheelers are a plague.

Tell me about it!

Bicycles can be almost as bad. If you calculate the PSI of the
footprint, they're samey-same motorcycles. They'll chew up a trail
ricky-tic!

Jones

rbowman

Aug 18, 2017, 12:52:46 AM8/18/17
There are a number of trails here that are V-shaped. The bicyclists ride
in the spring when it's muddy to establish a channel and runoff does the
rest.

Of course back east most of the trails are bee-lines since they were
never switchbacked for pack stock. A hundred years or more of pedestrian
traffic and erosion has left them looking like creek beds -- that's
because they are in the spring.

Like they say, wilderness, love it to death.

!Jones

Aug 18, 2017, 10:46:16 AM8/18/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:54:51 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
<bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>Of course back east most of the trails are bee-lines since they were
>never switchbacked for pack stock. A hundred years or more of pedestrian
>traffic and erosion has left them looking like creek beds -- that's
>because they are in the spring.

Actually, our eastern brethren tend to have a little better "trail
manners" than they do in areas like Montana wherein people have the
frontier mythos left over from a time when their closest (non Native
American) neighbor was ten miles away. It's not true anymore;
however, that's still how they think. If one drives south out of
Missoula down through Stevenville, Darby, et. al., it's all urban
strip malls for 50 miles or so for the whole Bitterroot Valley. I
haven't been north up the Flathead for a long time, but I hear it's
similar.

Point being that the easterners are more used to a dense population
and are a little more comfortable with the idea that we share the
space. A Montana "good ole' boy" can't understand why he has to worry
about people downrange when he decides to shoot his guns. Last I
heard, there was a big shit-fight brewing betwen the hikers and the
hunters over closing the National Forest trails in the Bitterroot
during hunting season.

Jones

Just Wondering

Aug 18, 2017, 3:56:22 PM8/18/17
On 8/18/2017 8:46 AM, !Jones wrote:
> x-no-idiots: yes
>
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:54:51 -0600, in talk.politics.guns rbowman
> <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>
>> Of course back east most of the trails are bee-lines since they were
>> never switchbacked for pack stock. A hundred years or more of pedestrian
>> traffic and erosion has left them looking like creek beds -- that's
>> because they are in the spring.
>
> Actually, our eastern brethren tend to have a little better "trail
> manners" than they do in areas like Montana wherein people have the
> frontier mythos left over from a time when their closest (non Native
> American) neighbor was ten miles away. It's not true anymore;
> however, that's still how they think. If one drives south out of
> Missoula down through Stevenville, Darby, et. al., it's all urban
> strip malls for 50 miles or so for the whole Bitterroot Valley. I
> haven't been north up the Flathead for a long time, but I hear it's
> similar.
>
> Point being that the easterners are more used to a dense population
> and are a little more comfortable with the idea that we share the
> space. A Montana "good ole' boy" can't understand why he has to worry
> about people downrange when he decides to shoot his guns.

Of course he worries about it, but he has less to worry about because
for him the worrisome downrange might be a mile away where for the
easterner it might be only 200 yards.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 18, 2017, 8:20:08 PM8/18/17
Bullshit.

> But then..Leftists..the same Leftists who murdered 250,000,000 people

Ha ha ha! That's still a bullshit number. The highest estimate from
anything even close to a reliable source is 94 million - way less than
half your bullshit number.

You pulled that number out of your ass.

rbowman

Aug 18, 2017, 9:39:38 PM8/18/17
On 08/18/2017 08:46 AM, !Jones wrote:
> Point being that the easterners are more used to a dense population
> and are a little more comfortable with the idea that we share the
> space.

I never was comfortable with sharing space so I headed west. The last
time I was up Mt. Marcy there must have been 50 people milling around. I
won't even talk about Mansfield, Washington, and Greylock that have
roads to the top. I didn't do Katahdin since you might sit around for a
week or two before they let you in.

Trapper Peak and St Mary's get a good deal of traffic, Lolo peak a
little less. Right now Lolo is burning so you'd have it mostly to
yourself if you didn't get killed getting there. For the rest you might
see a few people.

> A Montana "good ole' boy" can't understand why he has to worry
> about people downrange when he decides to shoot his guns. Last I
> heard, there was a big shit-fight brewing betwen the hikers and the
> hunters over closing the National Forest trails in the Bitterroot
> during hunting season.

I haven't heard about that one but I can roll both ways. I'm always
armed during hunting season and I've got an orange vest around here
someplace. Most of the trails I use aren't great for hunting anyway.
Narrow canyons don't support a lot of large animals. If I were hunting
it wouldn't be there.

rbowman

Aug 18, 2017, 9:42:34 PM8/18/17
On 08/18/2017 01:56 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> Of course he worries about it, but he has less to worry about because
> for him the worrisome downrange might be a mile away where for the
> easterner it might be only 200 yards.

I was on a prominent local peak that's just under 8000' when some
asshole started firing his revolver off into space. At least it was the
backside where there aren't any trails. The thought crossed my mind if
he happened roll off the backside he'd be real hard to find.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 19, 2017, 9:47:44 AM8/19/17
Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
Actually asshole the PRC has killed ~ 73 million, the USSR ~60 million.

Of ciurse thoise are just approximations.

In any case is it somehow less evil that the body count is lower? You
lefties don't really care how many die as long as you get your way.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 19, 2017, 9:49:14 AM8/19/17
Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
The way things are going, we will have to to protect ourselvs from you
insane, violent, usurping trash.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 19, 2017, 3:56:17 PM8/19/17
On 8/19/2017 6:43 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> Attaboy Luther! <don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote in
>
>> On 8/17/2017 4:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

It isn't anywhere close to the bullshit number Wieber pulled out of his
HIV-oozing asshole.

Gunner Asch

Aug 20, 2017, 5:56:43 AM8/20/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:43:24 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>>> Trevor fully believes that Germany should simply have waded ashore in
>>> NYC and taken over the USA without a shot being fired.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> But then..Leftists..the same Leftists who murdered 250,000,000 people
>>
>> Ha ha ha! That's still a bullshit number. The highest estimate from
>> anything even close to a reliable source is 94 million - way less than
>> half your bullshit number.
>>
>> You pulled that number out of your ass.
>>

>Actually asshole the PRC has killed ~ 73 million, the USSR ~60 million.
>
>Of ciurse thoise are just approximations.
>
>In any case is it somehow less evil that the body count is lower? You
>lefties don't really care how many die as long as you get your way.

Yall might want to go directly to the cites

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

spend a little time browsing around and reading the data.

"a million here and a million there, pretty soon it starts to add up"

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 20, 2017, 12:48:46 PM8/20/17
On 8/20/2017 2:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Bullshit.

>>> Ha ha ha! That's still a bullshit number. The highest estimate from
>>> anything even close to a reliable source is 94 million - way less than
>>> half your bullshit number.
>>>
>>> You pulled that number out of your ass.
>>>

>> Actually asshole the PRC has killed ~ 73 million, the USSR ~60 million.
>>
>> Of ciurse thoise are just approximations.
>>
>> In any case is it somehow less evil that the body count is lower? You
>> lefties don't really care how many die as long as you get your way.
>

> Yall might want to go directly to the cites
>
> https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

Even Rummel says your numbers are bullshit that you pulled out of your ass.

Gunner Asch

Aug 20, 2017, 2:51:49 PM8/20/17
You pulled a wine bottle out of your ass..you fag.

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

IMPORTANT NOTE: Among all the democide estimates appearing in this
book, some have been revised upward. I have changed that for Mao's
famine, 1958-1962, from zero to 38,000,000. And thus I have had to
change the overall democide for the PRC (1928-1987) from 38,702,000 to
76,702,000. Details here.

I have changed my estimate for colonial democide from 870,000 to an
additional 50,000,000. Details here.

Thus, the new world total: old total 1900-1999 = 174,000,000. New
World total = 174,000,000 + 38,000,000 (new for China) + 50,000,000
(new for Colonies) = 262,000,000.

Just to give perspective on this incredible murder by government, if
all these bodies were laid head to toe, with the average height being
5', then they would circle the earth ten times. Also, this democide
murdered 6 times more people than died in combat in all the foreign
and internal wars of the century. Finally, given popular estimates of
the dead in a major nuclear war, this total democide is as though such
a war did occur, but with its dead spread over a century. "

Laugh laugh laugh laugh

Gunner Asch

Aug 20, 2017, 2:53:43 PM8/20/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 17:09:55 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
<don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:

>> You are a pig.
>
>I'm not, b

Yes..you are. A retarded fat sow stuck in the manure pile..ignored by
all the smart pigs...alone...squealing...stuck...trapped in
shit..covered in shit.....waiting for the butcher to pull you
out..then send a bullet through your brain....

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 20, 2017, 2:54:19 PM8/20/17
> https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM
>
> IMPORTANT NOTE: Among all the democide estimates appearing in this
> book, some have been revised upward. I have changed that for Mao's
> famine, 1958-1962, from zero to 38,000,000. And thus I have had to
> change the overall democide for the PRC (1928-1987) from 38,702,000 to
> 76,702,000. Details here.

Rummel's numbers don't come close to 250 million, Wieber, you
dick-sucking HIV-oozing faggot.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 20, 2017, 2:55:47 PM8/20/17
On 8/20/2017 11:53 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 8/17/2017 5:09 PM, Attaboy Luther! wrote:
>> On 8/16/2017 5:16 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You are a pig.
>>
>> I'm not, but you *are* bullshitting again. There is no "coup" being
>> attempted against Trump, and there are not going to be "piles" of dead
>> people when he is forced from office. Bet on that.
>
> Yes..you are.

No, Wieber, you dick-sucking HIV-oozing faggot.

How is Hotel Econoline running these days, Wieber?

Laugh laugh laugh!

Gunner Asch

Aug 20, 2017, 2:55:58 PM8/20/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 17:46:48 -0700, Attaboy Luther!
<don.k...@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch> wrote:

>>> No one executed commits the crime again.
>>

>> Given the huge numbers of various crimes most criminals commit...often
>> times in the hundreds...
>
>Cite.
>
>Ah, forget it, you can't.

So you snipped all the cites and then try to justify your hate and
bigotry by posting bullshit you carefully try to manipulate.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

You poor retarded pig.....

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 20, 2017, 2:57:09 PM8/20/17
On 8/20/2017 11:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 8/17/2017 5:46 PM, Attaboy Luther! wrote:
>> On 8/17/2017 4:54 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Given the huge numbers of various crimes most criminals commit...often
>>> times in the hundreds...
>>
>> Cite.
>>
>> Ah, forget it, you can't. You just made it up, same as you made up the
>> number of drug dealers you claimed to have arrested in a wildly
>> fluctuating amount of time as a reserve deputy:
>>
>> "And Ive known drug dealers for 30 yrs. Most of them are dead or in
>> prison. Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them over the years."
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/5587a26b9180b99b
>>
>> "I dabbled as a reserve Deputy for a couple years"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/50864f4b5ffce244
>>
>> "a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/daf6b3de8807600c
>>
>> "Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b
>>
>> "I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0f875239e83efa41
>>
>> "8 yrs on the street as a cop"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/898e16741f642645
>>
>> "a number of years as a Deputy Sheriff..and have done bounty hunting
>> on and off for many years"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a
>>

>> Remember when I used to say you got kicked off the Fresno Sheriff
>> Department for stealing drugs from the evidence room? I checked, and it
>> was actually something pretty close to that.
>
> So you snipped all the cites

No cites, Wieber, you dick-sucking HIV-oozing faggot.

You never arrested a single "drug dealer", Wieber.

Wile E. Coyote

Aug 20, 2017, 4:12:00 PM8/20/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
I thought I had that bookmarked and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Attaboy Luther!

Aug 20, 2017, 4:18:24 PM8/20/17
It doesn't support the shitbag's number-from-his-asshole of 250 million.