CADCAM Technology Leaders Group...

jon_banquer

Jul 27, 2015, 5:36:17 PM7/27/15
on LinkedIn has now passed 3,000 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business. There is a reason for that. The reason is I run it.

Captain Obvious

Jul 27, 2015, 8:00:42 PM7/27/15
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:58:00 -0700, Captain Obvious
<cpt...@yippee.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:36:14 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
><jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>on LinkedIn has now passed 3,000 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business. There is a reason for that. The reason is I run it.

LOL Newsflash for Banquer: If you had anything worth bragging about,
you wouldn't need to be doing the bragging yourself. If you think you
know someone who's willing to brag on your behalf, send them here so
we can get their opinion about your bankruptcy fraud etc. I'm curious
to hear why a "who's who" of the cadcam biz told a judge he couldn't
make a living or file a tax return for six years on account of his
girlfriend ratting him out to a bankruptcy trustee.

jon_banquer

Jul 27, 2015, 8:13:14 PM7/27/15
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 5:00:42 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied and failed: