Obama Caught Lying about his "father" serving in WWII.

Anders Helbourne

Jul 18, 2012, 1:56:16 PM7/18/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txH9DILiN34

This man will lie about which direction the sun rises.

Western Onion

Jul 18, 2012, 1:58:50 PM7/18/12
"Anders Helbourne" <and...@null.invalid> wrote in

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txH9DILiN34
>
> This man will lie about which direction the sun rises.

I am far more interested in learning when Obama is caught NOT lying.

Kicking Ass and Takin' Names

Jul 18, 2012, 2:09:49 PM7/18/12
His grandfather, you imbecile. His grandfather Dunham was in a tank
destroyer unit in Patton's 3d Army.

Goddam but you rightwingers are stupid.

Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?
- - - - -

In 1776 Liberals fought for Freedrom
while Conservatives wore red coats.

Over 230 years later, nothing has changed.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Jul 18, 2012, 2:22:28 PM7/18/12
On Jul 18, 1:09 pm, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:56:16 +0200, "Anders Helbourne"
>
> <ande...@null.invalid> wrote:
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txH9DILiN34
>
> >This man will lie about which direction the sun rises.
>
> His grandfather, you imbecile.  His grandfather Dunham was in a tank
> destroyer unit in Patton's 3d Army.

Says who?? You ?? LOL !! Obama?? REALLY LOL !!!!

PrecisionmachinisT

Jul 18, 2012, 2:28:42 PM7/18/12

"Anders Helbourne" <and...@null.invalid> wrote in message news:f9d8e13e967fead6...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txH9DILiN34
>
> This man will lie about which direction the sun rises.

It is truly astounding the level of deciet and dishonesty that Obama's detractors will go to in in attempt to portray him of being dishonest.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

===

Claim:

Barack Obama lied about his fathers military service during WW2

Finding:

UNTRUE

"Critics soon seized on this statement as a deliberate falsehood, ignoring the fact that Barack Obama's complicated family tree encompasses multiple fathers and instead focusing on but one of them and proclaiming that President Obama told a blatant lie despite knowing it would be patently obvious to anyone moderately familiar with his background (or anyone who took the simple expedient of looking up the date of his biological father's birth)."

"The list of Barack Obama's fathers includes Barack Obama, Sr., his biological father; Lolo Soetoro, the Indonesia stepfather with whom Barack Obama lived for four years; and Stanley Armour Dunham, the maternal grandfather with whom Barack Obama lived in Hawaii for eight years. The latter was the person whom Barack Obama cited as the primary paternal influence in his life."

===

PrecisionmachinisT

Jul 18, 2012, 2:37:57 PM7/18/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2cdd9c49-f97e-45d5...@x6g2000pbh.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 18, 1:09 pm, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names

>> > His grandfather, you imbecile. His grandfather Dunham was in a tank
>> > destroyer unit in Patton's 3d Army.
>

> Says who?? You ?? LOL !! Obama?? REALLY LOL !!!!

Here it is, you drooling idiot....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Armour_Dunham#World_War_II

> > Goddam but you rightwingers are stupid.
>
> > Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Probably not....

Frank

Jul 18, 2012, 2:40:34 PM7/18/12
On 7/18/2012 2:28 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

> "Anders Helbourne" <and...@null.invalid> wrote in message news:f9d8e13e967fead6...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txH9DILiN34
>>
>> This man will lie about which direction the sun rises.
>>

> It is truly astounding the level of deciet and dishonesty that Obama's detractors will go to in in attempt to portray him of being dishonest.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp
>
> ===
>
> Claim:
>
> Barack Obama lied about his fathers military service during WW2
>
> Finding:
>
> UNTRUE

Does not matter that it is untrue.
They are just using the guidelines established by Obama ;)