And the Democrats want HER to be President! -- No, Hillary for PRISON 2016.

raykeller

Oct 20, 2016, 2:59:51 PM10/20/16

WOW WHAT A REPORT!!!

From Wikileaks...

And the Democrats want HER to be President! -- No, Hillary for PRISON 2016.

So here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in
order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia
without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal
through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the
shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own
military.

It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of
our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the
Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered
the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers
being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to
retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which
explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the
State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because
Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on
commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he
refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous
uprising due to a Youtube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason... and THIS is what the investigation is
all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital
evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the
attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further... the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the
enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte,
and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5
Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn... everyone KNEW he was a
traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but
compromised... and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple
times at the Hearing who is running for POTUS.

Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps
this is why no military aircraft was called in... because the administration
knew our enemies had Stingers.

kick ray-ray

Oct 21, 2016, 2:56:07 AM10/21/16
On 10/20/2016 11:59 AM, raykeller - *LOSER* - bullshitted:
> WOW WHAT A REPORT!!!
>
> From Wikileaks...
>

> And the Democrats want HER to be President! -- No, Hillary for PRISON 2016.
>
> So here's the REAL story. Amb.

No. Every word of this is bullshit.

No "second revolution." No "cull." Every word of that is bullshit.
Nothing is going to happen, even if LOOOOOOOOSER Trump fails to concede
his inevitable defeat. Every rational person knows this. ray-ray
keeler doesn't, but he's not rational.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 23, 2016, 8:36:02 AM10/23/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in

> On 10/20/2016 11:59 AM, raykeller - *LOSER* - bullshitted:
>> WOW WHAT A REPORT!!!
>>
>> From Wikileaks...
>>

>> And the Democrats want HER to be President! -- No, Hillary for PRISON
>> 2016.
>>
>> So here's the REAL story. Amb.
>
> No. Every word of this is bullshit.
>
> No "second revolution." No "cull." Every word of that is bullshit.
> Nothing is going to happen, even if LOOOOOOOOSER Trump fails to concede
> his inevitable defeat. Every rational person knows this. ray-ray
> keeler doesn't, but he's not rational.

I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body and
can identify it.

You filth do not own this country. You have fucked it up and will have to pay
the price.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

kick ray-ray

Oct 23, 2016, 1:41:01 PM10/23/16
On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
>
>> On 10/20/2016 11:59 AM, raykeller - *LOSER* - bullshitted:
>>> WOW WHAT A REPORT!!!
>>>
>>> From Wikileaks...
>>>

>>> And the Democrats want HER to be President! -- No, Hillary for PRISON
>>> 2016.
>>>
>>> So here's the REAL story. Amb.
>>
>> No. Every word of this is bullshit.
>>
>> No "second revolution." No "cull." Every word of that is bullshit.
>> Nothing is going to happen, even if LOOOOOOOOSER Trump fails to concede
>> his inevitable defeat. Every rational person knows this. ray-ray
>> keeler doesn't, but he's not rational.
>>

> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body and
> can identify it.

No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
lines. Bet on it, shitbag.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 23, 2016, 1:57:25 PM10/23/16

> On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
>>
>>> On 10/20/2016 11:59 AM, raykeller - *LOSER* - bullshitted:

>>> No. Every word of this is bullshit.
>>>
>>> No "second revolution." No "cull." Every word of that is bullshit.
>>> Nothing is going to happen, even if LOOOOOOOOSER Trump fails to concede
>>> his inevitable defeat. Every rational person knows this. ray-ray
>>> keeler doesn't, but he's not rational.
>>>

>> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body
and
>> can identify it.
>
> No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
> lines. Bet on it, shitbag.

I wil enjoy watching you be dismembered. Your kind is the enemy of civil
society and you must die badly as a warning to future usurpers.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 23, 2016, 8:52:36 PM10/23/16
On 10/23/2016 12:40 PM, kick ray-ray wrote:
> On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
>>
>>> On 10/20/2016 11:59 AM, raykeller - *LOSER* - bullshitted:

>>> No. Every word of this is bullshit.
>>>
>>> No "second revolution." No "cull." Every word of that is bullshit.
>>> Nothing is going to happen, even if LOOOOOOOOSER Trump fails to concede
>>> his inevitable defeat. Every rational person knows this. ray-ray
>>> keeler doesn't, but he's not rational.
>>>

>> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body
>> and
>> can identify it.
>
> No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
> lines. Bet on it, shitbag.

Naw.. Someone will stick a pin in a gas bag like you and you will blow
away like a nasty fart in the wind.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 23, 2016, 9:20:15 PM10/23/16
PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote in news:nujlvs$bhn$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 10/23/2016 12:40 PM, kick ray-ray wrote:
>> On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in

PRISON

>>> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body
>>> and
>>> can identify it.
>>
>> No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
>> lines. Bet on it, shitbag.
>
> Naw.. Someone will stick a pin in a gas bag like you and you will blow
> away like a nasty fart in the wind.

The angrier and more shrill they are the more they know they are guilty and
that fate is closing in on them.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

Governor Swill

Oct 23, 2016, 11:45:28 PM10/23/16
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:59:48 -0700, "raykeller" wrote:

Got any proof of any of this? Because, you know, the stingers our
guys faced in Afghanistan came from Reagan in the eighties. And
Benghazi? That was a covert CIA op to arm locals in Libya. Benghazi
was Petraeus' fault. But I guess he was too busy banging Paula
Broadwell and passing her hundreds of classified documents to care.

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

Hillary ought to be arrested for assault.
'Cause she kicked Trump's ass tonight.

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 1:18:46 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 5:52 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/23/2016 12:40 PM, kick ray-ray wrote:
>> On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in

>>> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body
>>> and
>>> can identify it.
>>
>> No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
>> lines. Bet on it, shitbag.
>
> Naw.. Someone will stick a pin in a gas bag like you and

No. Guaranteed.

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 1:19:28 AM10/24/16
You're talking about your side.

kleine klauschen

Oct 24, 2016, 1:36:21 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 8:45 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:59:48 -0700, "raykeller" wrote:
>
> Got any proof of any of this? Because, you know, the stingers our
> guys faced in Afghanistan came from Reagan in the eighties.

Bullshit. The things were all used up, and they wouldn't last that long
anyway.

Fuck off, commie liar.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 24, 2016, 1:42:09 AM10/24/16
Wrong...They had 10,000 of them and they only have to renew the battery.
But that was years ago... We did recapture some of them.

> Fuck off, commie liar.

kleine klauschen

Oct 24, 2016, 1:44:56 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 10:42 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/24/2016 12:36 AM, kleine klauschen wrote:
>> On 10/23/2016 8:45 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:59:48 -0700, "raykeller" wrote:
>>>
>>> Got any proof of any of this? Because, you know, the stingers our
>>> guys faced in Afghanistan came from Reagan in the eighties.
>>
>> Bullshit. The things were all used up, and they wouldn't last that long
>> anyway.
>
> Wrong...They had 10,000

Bullshit.

You are completely full of shit.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 24, 2016, 7:11:29 AM10/24/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
Really? Cuz my "side" hasn't been violent. Yours has.

Our response will be one of self preservation.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 24, 2016, 7:12:16 AM10/24/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
Yeah, I was thinking more of a hollow point.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 11:43:17 AM10/24/16
Not that, either. That's not going to happen - guaranteed.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 24, 2016, 11:45:04 AM10/24/16
They have been, and you're constantly threatening more.

> Yours has.

No. I'm libertarian. Libertarians only commit violence in immediate
self defense.

> Our response will be one of self preservation.

Nope. You right-wing knuckle-draggers are talking a lot of "second
American revolution" bullshit. What you intend is to overthrow the
lawful government of the US by violence. You'll get yours.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 24, 2016, 12:18:02 PM10/24/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
With a name like Ray-Ray you must be a hood-rat. When we take over we're
gonna sanitize the hoods where all the violence oocurs. I'm betting we get
you in the first sweep.

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 1:23:25 PM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 10:57 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
>
>> On 10/23/2016 5:35 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in

>>> I'll have that caved on your headstone, sparky. If they find your body
> and
>>> can identify it.
>>
>> No, you won't, cocksucker. Nothing is going to happen to me along those
>> lines. Bet on it, shitbag.
>>

> I wil enjoy watching you be dismembered.

You won't - it's not going to happen. You're just bullshitting.

> Your kind is the enemy of civil society

No, *your* kind is. People who talk about dismemberment of those who
oppose - and mock and trash - your political views are the enemies of
civil society. You must be isolated and politically neutered - and
that's what has happened.

> and you must die badly as a warning to future usurpers.

Not going to happen - guaranteed.

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 1:46:03 PM10/24/16
You can't read or follow a thread.

> When we take over

That's never going to happen.

> we're gonna sanitize the hoods where all the violence oocurs.

That's not going to happen, either.

> I'm betting we getyou in the first sweep.

And that's not going to happen, either.

Here's what's going to happen. Clinton is going to win and be
inaugurated and become president - *your* president - and you're just
going to take it. There won't be any "revolution" or "rebellion."
You'll piss and moan, impotently, and the people who really make things
happen will go about their business. Some of those people will work
assiduously to stymie her, and here's hoping they succeed, but you
aren't one of those people. You're a do-nothing.

Just Wondering

Oct 24, 2016, 3:24:33 PM10/24/16
> inaugurated and become president ...

Her memoirs well be titled, "Four Years as a Dead Duck President."

kick ray-ray

Oct 24, 2016, 4:51:51 PM10/24/16
Lame duck, but same idea. Yes, that would be a nice title for it.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 24, 2016, 6:57:24 PM10/24/16
And you have never fired a Stinger or even touched or seen one. They
were designed to be stored for decades with the Battery not being
attached, but ready to go in about half an hour. In fact..I doubt that
you have ever been near anything military in your life. You would
probably shit your pants if the TV got too loud!

kleine klauschen

Oct 24, 2016, 7:34:37 PM10/24/16
On 10/24/2016 3:57 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/24/2016 12:44 AM, kleine klauschen wrote:

>>> Wrong...They had 10,000
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> You are completely full of shit.
>
> And you have never fired a Stinger or even touched or seen one.

Neither have you, blowhard.

Just Wondering

Oct 24, 2016, 8:27:43 PM10/24/16
Dead duck, because "lame duck" generally refers to the a
politician near the end of his/her term after the successor
has been elected. It didn't seem to fit well to an entire
term in office.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 24, 2016, 8:28:06 PM10/24/16
So you admit that your knowledge of Stingers is Zero! Good,
now perhaps we can see you being truthful in future postings.
Which I doubt, but am hopeful of. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Only Democrats lie like that!

news16

Oct 24, 2016, 8:42:24 PM10/24/16
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:34:37 -0700, kleine klauschen wrote:

>> And you have never fired a Stinger or even touched or seen one.
>
> Neither have you, blowhard.

Movies, youtube, etc.

kleine klauschen

Oct 24, 2016, 9:26:42 PM10/24/16
On 10/24/2016 5:28 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/24/2016 6:34 PM, kleine klauschen wrote:

>>> And you have never fired a Stinger or even touched or seen one.
>>
>> Neither have you, blowhard.
>
> So you admit that your knowledge of Stingers is Zero!

So you admit that your knowledge of Stingers is zero. Good! That's a
start.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 24, 2016, 10:05:02 PM10/24/16
On 10/24/2016 8:26 PM, kleine klauschen wrote:

>>> Neither have you, blowhard.
>>
>> So you admit that your knowledge of Stingers is Zero!

I had to remove your prevarication as it was not informative. And yes,
I do have some knowledge of stingers and several other weapons. Most were
developed at Aberdeen Proving grounds. I suggest that you visit their site
for unclassified information regarding weapons. Those bright flashing
lights and the knock at you door will let you know when you are getting
too nosey.

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 3:20:57 AM10/26/16
"The Stingers are not sold or passed on by Afghan war clans, who prize
them as symbols of prestige and as real deterrents against low-level
air attacks," said a former CIA officer who specialized in the region.
Despite reports that the Stingers in Afghanistan might be unusable
now, after a decade of wear and tear, the CIA source said that a
test-firing in 1999 in the United States showed that the vintage
Stingers were still working perfectly."
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/26/news/what-about-the-talibans-stingers.html?_r=0

"The Taliban emerged on top, and the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency
spent years trying to recover 600 unused Stingers, including 53 that
found their way to Mullah Omar, the Taliban leader who hosted Osama
bin Laden during the 9/11 attacks, according to the book "Ghost Wars"
by Steve Coll."
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204138204576598851109446780

Swill

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 3:24:13 AM10/26/16
PEE PEE always is. The upper range estimate for Stinger shipments was
about 2,300. Estimates of how many unused stingers were never
recovered range from 600 to 1,000. Few ever hit the arms markets but
some did and have been used by Kurds against Turkey as well as by
Henchmen rebels and other such groups in west and southwest Asia.

Swill

PaxPerPoten

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24:35 PM10/26/16
On 10/26/2016 2:24 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 22:44:55 -0700, kleine klauschen
> <klausscha...@null.net> wrote:

>>> Wrong...They had 10,000
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> You are completely full of shit.
>
> PEE PEE always is. The upper range estimate for Stinger shipments was
> about 2,300. Estimates of how many unused stingers were never
> recovered range from 600 to 1,000. Few ever hit the arms markets but
> some did and have been used by Kurds against Turkey as well as by
> Henchmen rebels and other such groups in west and southwest Asia.
>
> Swill

They have been tracked to Yemen and Somalia also. The original number
was and is 10,000!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why draft dodging faggots that
gobble the shit off of ass fucking other faggots seems to be the expert
in absolutely everything here.

Potes meoss uavian clunes!

SgrUB░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░SQMbj

Oct 27, 2016, 12:37:36 AM10/27/16
You can't even spell it correctly. Do we have to teach you everything?

"potes meos suaviari clunes"

PaxPerPoten

Oct 27, 2016, 1:07:11 AM10/27/16
Thank you...I now have your address. But yours was not the one I was after.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 8:30:50 AM10/27/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
Yes it is. We are going to have a purge of trash like you. Guaranteed.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 8:33:36 AM10/27/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
I can read your name which is a nigger name.

>> When we take over
>
> That's never going to happen.

In just a few weeks.

>> we're gonna sanitize the hoods where all the violence oocurs.
>
> That's not going to happen, either.

Yep, having welfare trash like you is a drag on the economy. From now on if
you don't work, you don't eat.

>> I'm betting we getyou in the first sweep.
>
> And that's not going to happen, either.
>
> Here's what's going to happen. Clinton is going to win and be
> inaugurated and become president - *your* president - and you're just
> going to take it. There won't be any "revolution" or "rebellion."
> You'll piss and moan, impotently, and the people who really make things
> happen will go about their business. Some of those people will work
> assiduously to stymie her, and here's hoping they succeed, but you
> aren't one of those people. You're a do-nothing.

And she will not complete her term.

She'll die from her health problems or she'll swing from a rope. No matter
to me which it is as long as she's dead.

rbowman

Oct 27, 2016, 9:49:55 AM10/27/16
On 10/27/2016 06:33 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> She'll die from her health problems or she'll swing from a rope. No matter
> to me which it is as long as she's dead.

Leaving us with Kaine? He's another Joe Biden.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 12:20:30 PM10/27/16
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in news:e7eevv...@mid.individual.net:
Then don't vote the D for dumbass ticket.

kick ray-ray

Oct 27, 2016, 8:34:09 PM10/27/16
LOL! You have no idea of the origin of it.

>>> When we take over
>>
>> That's never going to happen.
>
> In just a few weeks.

It's never going to happen. Bet on it. Bet *big* on it - not going to
happen.

>>> we're gonna sanitize the hoods where all the violence oocurs.
>>
>> That's not going to happen, either.
>
> Yep,

Nope.

>>> I'm betting we getyou in the first sweep.
>>
>> And that's not going to happen, either.
>>
>> Here's what's going to happen. Clinton is going to win and be
>> inaugurated and become president - *your* president - and you're just
>> going to take it. There won't be any "revolution" or "rebellion."
>> You'll piss and moan, impotently, and the people who really make things
>> happen will go about their business. Some of those people will work
>> assiduously to stymie her, and here's hoping they succeed, but you
>> aren't one of those people. You're a do-nothing.
>
> And she will not complete her term.

Possibly, but not due to impeachment or any "second revolution"
bullshit. She might die, or she might resign due to poor health.
That's about it.

> She'll die from her health problems or she'll swing from a rope.

Maybe the former, for sure never the latter. Bet on it, little faggot
bitch.

rbowman

Oct 27, 2016, 9:59:58 PM10/27/16
On 10/27/2016 10:20 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in news:e7eevv...@mid.individual.net:
>
>> On 10/27/2016 06:33 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> She'll die from her health problems or she'll swing from a rope. No matter
>>> to me which it is as long as she's dead.
>>
>> Leaving us with Kaine? He's another Joe Biden.
>>

> Then don't vote the D for dumbass ticket.

I wasn't planning to with the exception of the gubernatorial race. The
Republican candidate is a young earther who doesn't believe in
retirement because it isn't in the bible. Noah was 600 years old when he
went into the boat building business, not sitting around collecting
Social Security. That's 12 degrees past dumbass.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 28, 2016, 12:29:51 AM10/28/16
You have to admit that Noah with all those years of Wisdom built a
Helluva a boat. Not exactly good for skiing or sport fishing..But a
Helluva a boat.

rbowman

Oct 28, 2016, 1:10:56 AM10/28/16
On 10/27/2016 10:30 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> You have to admit that Noah with all those years of Wisdom built a
> Helluva a boat. Not exactly good for skiing or sport fishing..But a
> Helluva a boat.

Yeah, desert dwellers a really good at boats. He also opened the first
microbrewery. Too bad he was his own best customer.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 28, 2016, 3:46:54 AM10/28/16
On 10/27/2016 9:30 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/27/2016 9:00 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> On 10/27/2016 10:20 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in

>>> Then don't vote the D for dumbass ticket.
>>>

>> I wasn't planning to with the exception of the gubernatorial race. The
>> Republican candidate is a young earther who doesn't believe in
>> retirement because it isn't in the bible. Noah was 600 years old when he
>> went into the boat building business, not sitting around collecting
>> Social Security. That's 12 degrees past dumbass.
>
> You have to admit that Noah with all those years of Wisdom built a
> Helluva a boat.

No "Noah", no "ark." It's all myth - every word of it.

You're a credulous idiot. You agree.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 28, 2016, 5:20:59 AM10/28/16
kick ray-ray <ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote in
Ray-Ray the nigger. Useless, leaching piece of shit proggie. Soon to die an
agonizing death. Tsk, tsk.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 28, 2016, 5:22:01 AM10/28/16
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
Who is this and what state are you in?

I know Baptists that accept old earth.

rbowman

Oct 28, 2016, 10:14:06 AM10/28/16
On 10/28/2016 03:21 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
>
>> On 10/27/2016 10:20 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in

>>> Then don't vote the D for dumbass ticket.
>>>

>> I wasn't planning to with the exception of the gubernatorial race. The
>> Republican candidate is a young earther who doesn't believe in
>> retirement because it isn't in the bible. Noah was 600 years old when he
>> went into the boat building business, not sitting around collecting
>> Social Security. That's 12 degrees past dumbass.
>>

> Who is this and what state are you in?
>
> I know Baptists that accept old earth.

Greg Gianforte.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte

http://mtcowgirl.com/2016/04/29/new-expose-finds-a-plethora-of-hilarious-facts-found-at-gianfortes-creationist-museum/

This is the church he goes to:

http://gbcmt.org/about/what-we-believe

Besides the dinosaur and ark bit he tried to close public access to a
river next to his trophy ranch. The Democratic governor has been doing a
good job and hopefully will continue to do so. Having lived through the
Copper King era, Montana is skeptical about the filthy rich buying the
state government as a hobby.

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 12:59:32 PM10/28/16
Better than Pence taking office after Trump is impeached.

Swill
--
Make America Nasty Again! #imwithher
"Nasty women are tough. Nasty women are smart.

Nasty is the new black.

http://tinyurl.com/nastytshirt
http://tinyurl.com/Nastywomanmerchandise

Nasty women get stuff done.

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 1:02:03 PM10/28/16
On Thu, 27 Oct SgrUB? ?????? ? ??????? ?SQMbj wrote:
>PaxPerPoten wrote on 10/26/2016 11:24 PM:
>> On 10/26/2016 2:24 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> PEE PEE always is. The upper range estimate for Stinger shipments was
>>> about 2,300. Estimates of how many unused stingers were never
>>> recovered range from 600 to 1,000. Few ever hit the arms markets but
>>> some did and have been used by Kurds against Turkey as well as by
>>> Henchmen rebels and other such groups in west and southwest Asia.
>> They have been tracked to Yemen and Somalia also. The original number
>> was and is 10,000!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why draft dodging faggots that
>> gobble the shit off of ass fucking other faggots seems to be the expert
>> in absolutely everything here.
>> Potes meoss uavian clunes!

>You can't even spell it correctly. Do we have to teach you everything?
>"potes meos suaviari clunes"

They do squeak when they're wrong, don't they?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 28, 2016, 8:35:42 PM10/28/16
>>> Potes meoss suavian clunes!
>
>> You can't even spell it correctly. Do we have to teach you everything?
>> "potes meos suaviari clunes"
>
> They do squeak when they're wrong, don't they?

Yes..You do... That is gender specific you moron.

> Swill

Governor Swill

Oct 29, 2016, 6:38:40 PM10/29/16
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:11:12 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

Mr. B1ack

Oct 29, 2016, 10:37:52 PM10/29/16
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:38:39 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:11:12 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 10/27/2016 10:30 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>>> You have to admit that Noah with all those years of Wisdom built a
>>> Helluva a boat. Not exactly good for skiing or sport fishing..But a
>>> Helluva a boat.
>>
>>Yeah, desert dwellers a really good at boats. He also opened the first
>>microbrewery. Too bad he was his own best customer.
>
>Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

Hmmm ... in a desert, where do you even GET enough
wood for a huge boat ? Not exactly like Home Depot
is gonna deliver. You couldn't even buy on credit back
then either ... no MasterCard. Sheepherds don't usually
have big bags of gold lying around either :-)

Yes, there WAS a "great flood" ... well ... LOTS of
great floods actually. As the ice age ended all that
water to the north had to go *somewhere* ... and
it happened to be downstream into what were the
most populated/civilized regions at the time. Pop
an ice-dam and the Tigris goes from being a few
hundred lazy feet wide to being a torrent a dozen
miles wide that floods everything to the horizon.
It'd sure SEEM like the whole world had flooded to
any surviving locals.

IMHO, the consequences of the ice age ending made
a huge impression ... so huge it still survives in all the
various "world flood" myths.

Jim Wilkins

Oct 30, 2016, 6:44:52 AM10/30/16

"Mr. B1ack" <now...@nada.net> wrote in message
http://sofiaecho.com/2011/07/07/1119372_archaeology-black-seas-ancient-coast-found-report

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 30, 2016, 2:56:43 PM10/30/16
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
He is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with him on young earth but
much of the rest doesn't seem to bad.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

Mr. B1ack

Oct 30, 2016, 4:46:10 PM10/30/16
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 06:45:12 -0400, "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Interesting. You had massive rivers of glacial
melt coming down from the north while the
ocean level rose by about 300 feet ... and the
overall weather must have been "chaotic" as
well with the thermal balance shifting so quickly.

I've always wondered what humans were doing
15,000, 20,000, 25,000 years ago. My guess is
that there were cities and civilizations ... and
most would have been located near where a
river meets the sea. This means our missing
history is now well underwater ... semi-intact
or just smashed to bits by raging rivers.

Jim Wilkins

Oct 30, 2016, 7:52:28 PM10/30/16
"Mr. B1ack" <now...@nada.net> wrote in message
20,000 years ago humans were making stone tools like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean

North America was still firmly in the stone age when Europeans
arrived. The native culture they found and described was likely a good
reflection of prehistoric ages elsewhere.
http://www.sd4history.com/unit2/mandan_village.htm

There are plenty of inland prehistoric sites. In Plato's account of
the Atlantis story the Egyptian priests tell the Greek statesman Solon
that both seaside and mountain peoples experience disasters that
destroy their civilizations, but no such calamity ever befell Egypt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Dark_Ages

--jsw

rbowman

Oct 30, 2016, 9:00:17 PM10/30/16
On 10/29/2016 08:37 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> Hmmm ... in a desert, where do you even GET enough
> wood for a huge boat ? Not exactly like Home Depot
> is gonna deliver. You couldn't even buy on credit back
> then either ... no MasterCard. Sheepherds don't usually
> have big bags of gold lying around either

God dropped off the gopher wood DIY boat kit. It was sort of like the
companies down the valley that prefab log homes. One fine day a flatbed
driver pulls up to your site, kicks off 20 tons of Lincoln Logs, hands
you a mimeographed instruction sheet, and wishes you good luck.

To add a little spice for Noah, NOAA was reporting it was going to rain
real soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSbwefKh8I

Dave Van Ronk was one of my guitar heroes but he could get strange at
times...

news16

Oct 30, 2016, 10:43:11 PM10/30/16
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 16:46:02 -0400, Mr. B1ack wrote:

> I've always wondered what humans were doing 15,000, 20,000, 25,000
> years ago. My guess is that there were cities and civilizations ...

Nope.

> and most would have been located near where a river meets the sea.

Plenty of evidence for large inland lakes.

> This means our missing history is now well underwater ...

Since the construction material was wood, mostly totally decayed and just
a stain in the soil. In some cases, its a hole in the ground filled with
particles.

They have only learnt how to detect isolated mudbrick construction, by
watching rain drain away, in the last decades.

The stuff under water, actual has a good chance of survival if there is
no oxygen in the water, aka peat bogs and some ocean areas, but thousands
of years is pushing it for luck.

rbowman

Oct 31, 2016, 12:12:51 AM10/31/16
On 10/30/2016 12:56 PM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> He is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with him on young earth but
> much of the rest doesn't seem to bad.

I might be able to live with the religious weirdness but rich bastards
trying to block access to public lands gets my fur up.

rbowman

Oct 31, 2016, 12:14:24 AM10/31/16
On 10/30/2016 02:46 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> I've always wondered what humans were doing
> 15,000, 20,000, 25,000 years ago. My guess is
> that there were cities and civilizations ... and
> most would have been located near where a
> river meets the sea. This means our missing
> history is now well underwater ... semi-intact
> or just smashed to bits by raging rivers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Missoula

They weren't living where I do unless they had gills.

Jim Wilkins

Oct 31, 2016, 7:20:11 AM10/31/16
"rbowman" <bow...@montana.com> wrote in message
The earliest Egyptian pyramids preserve their trials and errors
learning to build big with stone:
http://www.astarte.com.au/html/the_pyramids_of_egypt.html

Some mistakes last forever:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meidum#Pyramid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bent_Pyramid

--jsw

Governor Swill

Oct 31, 2016, 7:00:37 PM10/31/16
On Mon, 31 Oct news16 wrote:
>On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 16:46:02 -0400, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>> I've always wondered what humans were doing 15,000, 20,000, 25,000
>> years ago. My guess is that there were cities and civilizations ...

>Nope.

25,000 years ago: a hamlet consisting of huts built of rocks and of
mammoth bones is founded in what is now Dolni Vestonice in Moravia in
the Czech Republic. This is the oldest human permanent settlement that
has yet been found by archaeologists.[26]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_prehistory

>> and most would have been located near where a river meets the sea.
>
>Plenty of evidence for large inland lakes.

14,800 years ago: The Humid Period begins in North Africa. The region
that would later become the Sahara is wet and fertile, and the
Aquifers are full.[29]

>> This means our missing history is now well underwater ...
>
>Since the construction material was wood, mostly totally decayed and just
>a stain in the soil. In some cases, its a hole in the ground filled with
>particles.
>
>They have only learnt how to detect isolated mudbrick construction, by
>watching rain drain away, in the last decades.
>
>The stuff under water, actual has a good chance of survival if there is
>no oxygen in the water, aka peat bogs and some ocean areas, but thousands
>of years is pushing it for luck.

This is why archeologists are so interested in the Black Sea. It's
depths are anoxic and it is known to have once been much smaller than
today.

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

Hillary ought to be arrested for assault.
'Cause she kicked Trump's ass tonight.

news16

Oct 31, 2016, 11:52:02 PM10/31/16
On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:00:34 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Oct news16 wrote:
>>On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 16:46:02 -0400, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>>> I've always wondered what humans were doing 15,000, 20,000, 25,000
>>> years ago. My guess is that there were cities and civilizations ...
>
>>Nope.
>
> 25,000 years ago: a hamlet consisting of huts built of rocks and of
> mammoth bones is founded in what is now Dolni Vestonice in Moravia in
> the Czech Republic. This is the oldest human permanent settlement that
> has yet been found by archaeologists.[26]
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_prehistory

Oh, that sounded so nice until you look and find out it is a total
facade. Where are the scientific research to back this up.
BTW, did you know about the Pyramids in Australia.

Gronk

Nov 5, 2016, 1:19:48 AM11/5/16
"Mr. B1ack" <now...@nada.net> wrote in message

> I've always wondered what humans were doing
> 15,000, 20,000, 25,000 years ago. My guess is
> that there were cities and civilizations ... and
> most would have been located near where a
> river meets the sea. This means our missing
> history is now well underwater ... semi-intact
> or just smashed to bits by raging rivers.

Don't be ridiculous. Earliest cities are 7 to 8 KYA