Pamela Geller - Trump's Refusal To Ban Draft Dodging Pedophile Rapists Such As Himself Upsets Many In Military Service

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Return To Glory!

未读,
2017年7月26日 19:50:282017/7/26
收件人
Trump's Refusal To Ban Draft Dodging Pedophile Rapists Such As
Himself Upsets Many In Military Service

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-
politics/donald-trump-speech-military-outfit-criticism-veterans-
us-navy-a7609471.html

Clem B1ack

未读,
2017年7月26日 21:05:192017/7/26
收件人
Return To Glory! wrote
Trump just sent one of Cliven Bundy's gang to prison for 68 years.
It's beginning to sound like old Cliven's gonna get lethal
ijection.

Libruls are crying.

dolf

未读,
2017年7月27日 03:14:402017/7/27
收件人
It is a wonder they don't pimp them amongst the ranks--make a change on
mercenary is as mercenary does.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

Spain

未读,
2017年7月27日 12:22:582017/7/27
收件人
On 7/26/2017 7:05 PM, Clem B1ack wrote:
> It's beginning to sound like old Cliven's gonna get lethal
> ijection.

Are you doped up again?

Fletch

未读,
2017年7月27日 17:14:222017/7/27
收件人
On 7/27/2017 1:14 AM, dolf wrote:
> It is a wonder they don't pimp them amongst the ranks

It's a wonder you still draw breath, nutbar.
0 个新帖子