DailyCaller: Trump Is A Mighty Leader, We Are Weak and Stupid

Buzzsaw Checkerling

May 21, 2018, 5:24:51 PM5/21/18
Trump Is A Mighty Leader, We Are Weak and Stupid - Bow to Our
Mighty, Omnipotent Leader or He Will Crush You In His Big Hands

Tucker Carlson cowers in fear and admiration to God-like Leader
Trump.

dailycaller.com

The Department of Justice will allow Congress to review highly
classified requested documents relating to the FBI’s investigation
into the Trump 2016 campaign in conjunction with the White House
and other agencies, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee
Sanders said Monday.

“Based on the meeting with the President, the Department of
Justice has asked the Inspector General to expand its current
investigation to include any irregularities with the Federal
Bureau of Investigation’s or the Department of Justice’s tactics
concerning the Trump Campaign,” Sanders said.

“It was also agreed that White House Chief of Staff Kelly will
immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together
with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other
information they have requested,” she continued.

President Donald Trump met with Director of National Intelligence
Dan Coates, FBI Director Wray, and Deputy Attorney General Rod
Rosenstein Monday afternoon to discuss Congressional requests.
Conservative lawmakers have pressed the DOJ for weeks to turn over
highly classified documents relating to the FBI’s 2016
investigation, particularly to discern abuse of power or the use
of a confidential informant to infiltrate the campaign.

Gunner Asch

May 21, 2018, 8:44:08 PM5/21/18
On Mon, 21 May 2018 21:24:46 +0000 (UTC), Buzzsaw Checkerling
<BuzzsawCh...@gop.net> wrote:

>From: Buzzsaw Checkerling <BuzzsawCh...@gop.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: DailyCaller: Trump Is A Mighty Leader, We Are Weak and Stupid
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:24:46 +0000 (UTC)
>
>Trump Is A Mighty Leader, We Are Weak and Stupid

Glad to see you Liberals understand your place in the world.

---