Re: Queer Democrat traitor Bradley Manning should hang by the neck until dead.

Hemp Neckties

Dec 27, 2011, 1:01:31 AM12/27/11
In article <tmkif7tk1ds401f3n...@4ax.com>
"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>"
<a...@o.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:58:41 -0600,
> "Jack Schitt" <jsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> > <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>

> >> Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!
>
> > He will get a...
>
> ...MEDAL if people are FAIR to him!

He'll get a couple miles of dick up his butt in prison. After
his appeals run out, they'll kill the treacherous queer.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 27, 2011, 3:58:07 PM12/27/11

Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 05:47:38 -0800 (PST),
"Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> "Stan de SD" <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

[ ... ]

>>>      Only in the minds of...

>>       ...INTELLIGENT people.
>>
>>                                             = = = =
>>
>>              HEROIC Army Pfc. Bradley Manning May INDEED
>>            Have Helped to Change the World for the BETTER!

> People who were willing to provide info to us to...

...be A-HOLES who wage UNdeclared and GENOCIDAL "wars"
that kill more than 100,000 INNOCENT people...

> ...have been compromised, and will probably be killed, by Pfc.
> Manning's actions.

TUFF!! Collateral damage that could have been avoided by our
NOT having butted into other *sovereign* lands ILLEGALLY. That's
the breaks. *Our* STUPIDITY caused that collateral damage, if it
occurs.

So as TO those "compromised" schmucks, figure that if they buy
it, it was their OWN unique way of contributing to the overall quality
of posterity by earning Darwin Awards.

See: http://www.darwinawards.com/

>>       It MAY have been braggadocio -- or it MAY be Manning's
>> *accurate* perception that he has made a very REAL contri-
>> bution to putting well-DERERVED **omelet** on the USA's
>> Presidents and Congress for its waging of GENOCIDAL, MUR-
>> DEROUS, UNCONSCIONABLE and ILLEGAL (i.e., UNdeclared!!)
>> "wars" that it very much *deserved* to LOSE.
>>
>>      We were just OUSTED by Iraq, and that *should* have
>> happened 10 years SOONER!

> We weren't "ousted" by Iraq.

We were TOTALLY, IGNOMINIOUSLY, and VERIFIABLY **kicked
OUT* of Iraq, BY the Iraqi government! --

Even the "conservatives" are admitting it!! (And *they* USUALLY
are the *dimmest* birthday-cake candles in the Beacon Shop!!)

http://conservativedailynews.com/2011/10/u-s-kicked-out-of-iraq/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-20124360/michele-bachmann-u.s-got-kicked-out-of-iraq/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/23/1029293/-Getting-kicked-out-of-Iraq-credit-where-it-is-really-due

http://
www.
dailykos.com/story/2011/10/23/1029293/
-Getting-kicked-out-of-Iraq-credit-where-it-is-really-due

And NOTE *this* comment from the last source of the three listed
above:

"It became clear, however, that one of the primary reasons
why the Iraqis didn't want us around anymore was because of
what was leaked."

"The negotiations were strained following WikiLeaks' release of
a diplomatic cable that alleged Iraqi civilians, including children,
were killed in a 2006 raid by American troops rather than in an
airstrike as the U.S. military initially reported."

"You may remember this incident outlined by WikiLeaks. From
Greenwald* this morning:

"That description from CNN of the cable's contents is,
unsurprisingly, diluted to the point of obfuscation. That
cable was released by WikiLeaks in May, 2011, and, as
McClatchy put it at the time, 'provides evidence that U.S.
troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including a woman
in her 70s and a 5-month-old infant, then called in an air-
strike to destroy the evidence, during a controversial 2006
incident in the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi.' The U.S. then
lied and claimed the civilians were killed by the airstrike."

"As Glennzilla points out, whoever leaked this to WikiLeaks is,
in large part, responsible for finally getting out asses out of this
mess that cost us some $3 freakin' trillion dollars. And yet, this
Administration is prosecuting whistleblowers like Bradley Manning
who helped with these noble causes of getting the truth out and,
consequently, finally getting us out of a war.

"So before we continue to pat this Administration on the back
for their terrific foreign policy, perhaps we should consider the
noble causes of others who've directly contributed and altered
our foreign policy for the better (and getting tortured and pro-
secuted for it by this Administration)."

*
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/23/wikileaks_cables_and_the_iraq_war/singleton/

http://
www.
salon.com/2011/10/23/
wikileaks_cables_and_the_iraq_war/singleton/

SO -- as I pointed out before, Bradley Manning is a HERO!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 5 websites below.)

[[ Readers: If you respond to my post, and you wish for me to
SEE your response, you'll need to make sure that you include
alt.politics.homosexuality in the cross-postings, and that the
total number of groups in the cross-postings is five or fewer.
That's because the vilest and most irrational of the Anti-Human
& Civil Rights bigots are those seeking to deny EQUAL rights to
gays. So in defending those rights, as one of their straight
egalitarian allies, I monitor and post almost exclusively from
that group. ]]

Other highly-informative Resources:

http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!
http://themindlesspraetorianblog.blogspot.com/ -- Excellent blog!

And ONE MORE: Read this, and then take future action accordingly:

Regarding: http://base8.lavenderliberal.com/index.html

The above normally is a very USEFUL Searchable Database of
the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human Rights! KNOW the
enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the enemies, as much
as it is legally possible to do so! NOTE!! -- If you're reading this
in a post made by me on or after 11-24-11, you may find that the
link doesn't work. Hopefully, that situation will only be temporary.
Please save it in your Bookmarks/Favorites and keep trying it as
you get the chance. It is a HIGHLY useful resource when it can be
accessed!

If the link changes in the future, I'll include the NEW one in forth-
coming posts as soon as I learn about it.

George Plimpton

Dec 27, 2011, 4:08:59 PM12/27/11
On 12/27/2011 12:58 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!

The queer is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
punishment he gets.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 27, 2011, 6:14:01 PM12/27/11

Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 05:47:38 -0800 (PST),
"Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> "Stan de SD" <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

George Plimpton

Dec 27, 2011, 6:20:52 PM12/27/11
On 12/27/2011 3:14 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!

The traitor queer Manning is not a hero - he's a traitor - and he's not
being railroaded. He is being given all due process. He'll be
convicted - not in doubt - and serve time in prison, as he should.

Seon Ferguson

Dec 27, 2011, 11:44:23 PM12/27/11
Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?

George Plimpton

Dec 27, 2011, 11:47:53 PM12/27/11
Did he? Not that you know, you lying sophist.

No, it's because he revealed secrets he was sworn not to reveal. It
doesn't matter what they were. He broke a lawfully sworn oath. He's
going down. He's a queer, so he won't mind prison time anyway - he'll
have a good time.

Gunner Asch

Dec 28, 2011, 1:01:44 AM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:44:23 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
What..he told about the crimes of the IRA??????

Gunner Asch

Seon Ferguson

Dec 28, 2011, 2:39:56 AM12/28/11
On 28/12/2011 3:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 8:44 PM, Seon Ferguson wrote:
>> On 28/12/2011 8:08 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> The queer is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
>>> punishment he gets.
>>
>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?
>
> Did he? Not that you know, you lying sophist.

What's a sophist?

> No, it's because he revealed secrets he was sworn not to reveal. It
> doesn't matter what they were. He broke a lawfully sworn oath. He's
> going down. He's a queer, so he won't mind prison time anyway - he'll
> have a good time.

If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know. And
then every single soldier in those videos should be prosecuted.

Seon Ferguson

Dec 28, 2011, 2:43:01 AM12/28/11
On 28/12/2011 5:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:44:23 +1100, Seon Ferguson<seo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> >Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?
>
> What..he told about the crimes of the IRA?????

No the terrorist soldiers in that wikileaks video committed that
massacre in Iraq, bradly Manning is a hero and if you support those
soldiers firing on the press then you are just as bad as them. The
reporters are human beings.

Wayne

Dec 28, 2011, 4:11:02 AM12/28/11

"Seon Ferguson" wrote in message
-
Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that he did just
that, and that we give him a medal for that.

All the other information that he revealed still deserves a hanging.

Gunner Asch

Dec 28, 2011, 4:23:03 AM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:43:01 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
Well when you started talking about Terrorist Soldiers..the IRA was the
first thing that popped into me head..particularly when reading your
name in t he same sentence....

Gunner

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 1:35:53 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:23:03 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Well when you started talking about Terrorist Soldiers..the IRA was the
>first thing that popped into me head..particularly when reading your
>name in t he same sentence....

It didn't "pop in", it was sucked in by the vacuum.
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 1:38:07 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:56 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know.

Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
huh?

They give "bad" a bad name.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 28, 2011, 2:52:58 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Seon Ferguson" wrote:
>> George Plimpton wrote:
>>> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

>>> [He] is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
>>> punishment he gets.

>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?

> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>
> All the other information that he revealed still ...

...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

.

George Plimpton

Dec 28, 2011, 3:00:27 PM12/28/11
On 12/28/2011 11:52 AM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,
> "Wayne"<mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:

The traitor queer, Manning, is not a hero and is not being railroaded.
He is being afforded full due process. He is guilty, he will be
convicted, and he will go to prison - all good.

>>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?
>
>> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
>> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>>
>> All the other information that he revealed still ...
>
> ...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

He is a traitor, and he will be convicted and sent to prison. He
deserves to be in prison a long time.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 28, 2011, 5:42:51 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Seon Ferguson" wrote:
>> George Plimpton wrote:
>>> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

>>> [He] is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
>>> punishment he gets.

>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?

> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>
> All the other information that he revealed still ...

...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

.

George Plimpton

Dec 28, 2011, 5:51:09 PM12/28/11
On 12/28/2011 2:42 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,
> "Wayne"<mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?

Because he grievously damaged national security.

>> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
>> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>>
>> All the other information that he revealed still ...
>
> ...causes him to deserve

PRISON time, yeah!

Wayne

Dec 28, 2011, 9:49:55 PM12/28/11

"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) " wrote in message
-

So what do you consider a reason for medals? Getting informants killed?
Blowing the cover on covert agents? Revealing breakdowns in the
opposition's communication so that they can fix it? Revealing battle plans
to the opposition? Revealing information that allows the opposition to kill
US troops?

You are one sick fuck.

.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 12:40:23 AM12/29/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Seon Ferguson" wrote:
>> George Plimpton wrote:
>>> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

>>> [He] is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
>>> punishment he gets.

>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?

> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>
> All the other information that he revealed still ...

...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 1:04:51 AM12/29/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:49:55 -0800,
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist
>>> soldiers?

>> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume
>> that he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>>
>> All the other information that he revealed still ...

> ...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!
>-
>
> So what do you consider a reason for medals?

Outstanding service to the country, either in combat
or otherwise.

> Getting informants killed?

It is PROBABLE that his leaks comprised the last straw for
the Iraqi government that got ALL of our troops very rightfully
(but about 10 years too late, unfortunately) kicked OUT of Iraq.

At the rate the OUT soldiers still were MURDERING innocent
Iraqis, and were getting killed themselves, countless MORE lives
probably were SAVED because we got kicked out, than the number
of informants that might have gotten killed, due to the leaks.

Thus -- GREAT outcome! Manning deserves a medal.

> Blowing the cover on covert agents? Revealing breakdowns
> in the opposition's communication so that they can fix it? Reveal-
> ing battle plans to the opposition? Revealing information that
> allows the opposition to kill US troops?

See above -- and there are NO U.S. troops left in that nation
to BE killed. And thus, NO "opposition" capable of killing them.

Manning and I BOTH did everything that each of us was capable
of, respectively, to GOAD the Muslims and Iraqis to get so FED UP
with the USA's invasion of Iraq that they would kick us all OUT of
there. But I give all of the credit to Manning for that which may have
helped bring that about, since his massive quantity of leaks were
whole orders of magnitude greater than any assistance to that and
that I may have provided.

In my own case, I've put up MANY posts over the last decade
specifically to the Middle-Eastern and Islamic Usenet groups that
reiterated strong REMINDERS to those people that America was
SCREWING them *massively* -- and I asked them to FORWARD
those posts to everyone they knew. And I timed those posts to
appear at the times of MAXIMUM possible effectiveness. I've done
likewise in many of their websites.

To UNDERMINE our PHONY and illegal *wars* as much as
humanly and legally possible, from this side of the pond.

Joseph Moore

Dec 29, 2011, 5:54:53 AM12/29/11
In article <56vnf7drgtnken5ap...@4ax.com>
"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>"
What if the information he revealed had caused your entire
family to be hunted down, tortured and killed?

Would you feel the same way then?

Because in sense, that's what he did to a couple of U.S.
intelligence networks.

Manning violated his office and betrayed the trust of his
country.

He should be put to death, no questions asked.

Stan de SD

Dec 29, 2011, 1:51:49 PM12/29/11
On Dec 28, 2:42 pm, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <a...@p.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:11:02 -0800,

Your AIDS-related dementia is apparent for all to see and read.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 4:31:42 PM12/29/11
On 29 Dec 2011 10:54:53 -0000,
"Joseph Moore" <jmo...@geemail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

>>> Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
>>> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.
>>>
>>> All the other information that he revealed still ...

>> ...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

> What if the information he revealed had caused your entire
> family to be hunted down, tortured and killed? Would you feel the
> same way then?

MOOT question, since NONE of my family members ever would have
been DUMB enough to have been involved in anything he exposed.

I have ZERO sympathy for anyone over there who might have been
Iraqi QUISLINGS who would have in ANY way been supportive of the
GENOCIDE that the USA illegally and criminally caused in their country.

> Because in sense, that's what he did to a couple of U.S. intelligence
> networks.

El TUFFO!! If so, they had it coming. We INVADED that country,
with NO valid grounds for doing so. So they had NO business *being*
there.

> Manning ... should be...

...given a MEDAL for having the GUTS to do the *right* thing.

And unlike the cowardly bigots who post SWILL against him in these
groups, ANONYMOUSLY, *he* was courageous enough to spill the
beans OPENLY, and *not* gutlessly, the way "Deep Throat" did with
Watergate. "Deep Throat" *too* did the right thing... but was a
paranoiac in the process. Manning did EVERYTHING right!

Stan de SD

Dec 29, 2011, 5:06:13 PM12/29/11
On Dec 29, 1:31 pm, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <a...@p.com> wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2011 10:54:53 -0000,
>

> "Joseph Moore" <jmo...@geemail.com> wrote:
> > (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)
> >  <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> >>     ...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!
> >      What if the information he revealed had caused your entire
> > family to be hunted down, tortured and killed?  Would you feel the
> >  same way then?
>
>       MOOT question, since NONE of my family members ever would have
> been DUMB enough to have been involved in anything he exposed.
>
>       I have ZERO sympathy for anyone over there who might have been
> Iraqi QUISLINGS who would have in ANY way been supportive of the
> GENOCIDE that the USA illegally and criminally caused in their country.

There was never any "genocide" committed by Americans. If there's ANY
genocide in Iraq, it's that of various Islamic factions killing each
other. Typical ranting from a left-wing fruitcake.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 6:29:01 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:06:13 -0800 (PST),
Stan de SD <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
The genocide that the USA **did** BLATANTLY and MASSIVELY commit
upon Iraq wasn't the ONLY genocide -- but it was the WORST form of if. We
INVADED another sovereign nation*without* good cause, and CRIMINALLY.
Then we wantonly SLAUGHTERED more than 100,000 innocent Iraqis.

The quantities of people murdered WITHIN that country by it's civil-
warring factions are so small by comparison as to be only BARELY quali-
fying for the descriprtor, "genocidal."

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 6:33:09 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:51:49 -0800 (PST),
*ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
Agendas, "Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

>>>    Without agreeing with your statement, let's just assume that
>>> he did just that, and that we give him a medal for that.

>>>     All the other information that he revealed still ...

>>     ...causes him to deserve even MORE medals!

> Your AIDS-related dementia is apparent for all to see and read.

If you EVER had any credibility, it's GONE now.

ROTFL!!!

Stan de SD

Dec 29, 2011, 8:20:14 PM12/29/11
On Dec 29, 3:29 pm, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <a...@p.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:06:13 -0800 (PST),
> Stan de SD <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:

>       The genocide that the USA **did** BLATANTLY and MASSIVELY commit
> upon Iraq

Reliable sources and cites? Didn't think so.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 29, 2011, 9:36:12 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:20:14 -0800 (PST),
*ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
Agendas, "Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> Stan de SD <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>       The genocide that the USA **did** BLATANTLY and
>> MASSIVELY commit upon Iraq...

> Reliable sources and cites? Didn't think so.

That clear admission by you of your INABILITY to follow
current events and onserve the OBVIOUS in hereby noted for
the public record. (I may make a SIG of that, to use in the
future as yet another EXAMPLE of the pervasive *ignorance*
of bigoted losers.)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:06:13 -0800 (PST),
Stan de SD <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
> www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <a...@p.com> wrote:
>> "Joseph Moore" <jmo...@geemail.com> wrote:
>>> (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)

>>>      What if the information he revealed had caused your entire
>>> family to be hunted down, tortured and killed?  Would you feel the
>>>  same way then?

>>       MOOT question, since NONE of my family members ever would have
>> been DUMB enough to have been involved in anything he exposed.
>>
>>       I have ZERO sympathy for anyone over there who might have been
>> Iraqi QUISLINGS who would have in ANY way been supportive of the
>> GENOCIDE that the USA illegally and criminally caused in their country.

> There was never any "genocide" committed by Americans. If there's ANY
> genocide in Iraq, it's that of various Islamic factions killing each other.
> Typical ranting from a left-wing fruitcake.

The genocide that the USA **did** BLATANTLY and MASSIVELY commit

Sara Romanoski

Dec 30, 2011, 1:55:59 AM12/30/11
In article <jdj8vc$euo$2...@dont-email.me>
Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/29/2011 12:53 PM, Stan de SD wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 8:53 am, "Wayne"<mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >> "Dakota" wrote in messagenews:jdgqan$ms6$1...@dont-email.me...
> >> <Have you got any evidence that Manning revealed any of these things? If
> >> <so, please post it.
> >> -
> >> You are missing the point. Manning didn't know what else HE was revealing.
> >
> > Never mind Dakota. He's as much of an American-hating fruit-loop as
> > Chilton.
>
> I don't recall seeing your nym before. You must have picked a new one
> after being plonked too many times. My plonk bin is always ready for
> repeat idiots like you. Bye now.

That's right you little liberal faggot. Always plonk and run
when someone bitch-slaps you.

Dakota

Dec 30, 2011, 2:08:18 AM12/30/11
Gee. Already you've got another new nym. My plonk bin is busy these days.

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 2:21:01 AM12/30/11
On 29/12/2011 5:38 AM, Colanth wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:56 +1100, Seon Ferguson<seo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> >If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know.
> Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
> anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
> huh?
>
> They give "bad" a bad name.

Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
public support their ilegal wars even less.

More Moore

Dec 30, 2011, 2:44:56 AM12/30/11
In article <yLKdnbN194T5-2DT...@westnet.com.au>
Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
wars. Aren't you proud of him?

Stan de SD

Dec 30, 2011, 2:03:14 AM12/30/11
On Dec 29, 6:36 pm, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <a...@p.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:20:14 -0800 (PST),
> *ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
> Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
> FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
> Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
> Agendas, "Stan de SD" <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)
> >  <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> >>  Stan de SD <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>       The genocide that the USA **did** BLATANTLY and
> >> MASSIVELY commit upon Iraq...
> >      Reliable sources and cites? Didn't think so.
>
>       That clear admission by you of your INABILITY to follow
> current events and onserve the OBVIOUS

In other words, no credible sources. Figures.

> -- Craig Chilton  (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 5 websites below.)
>
> [[  Readers:  If you respond to my post, and you wish for me to
>      SEE your response, you'll need to make sure that you include
>      alt.politics.homosexuality in the cross-postings

Because that's your favorite on-line cruising place, right?

>      That's because the vilest and most irrational of the Anti-Human
>      & Civil Rights bigots are those seeking to deny EQUAL rights to
>      gays.

You can have all the "equal" rights you want, including marrying
someone of the opposite sex like normal people. What you can NOT have
are special favors, like being able to take away the rights of others
merely because they dare express the opinion that homosexuality is
abnormal, unhealthy, or otherwise undesirable. That's where you have a
little trouble with this whole concept of "rights", you foaming
fruitcake.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Dec 30, 2011, 7:59:05 AM12/30/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:03:14 -0800 (PST),
*ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
Agendas, "Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

>>      That's because the vilest and most irrational of the Anti-Human
>>      & Civil Rights bigots are those seeking to deny EQUAL rights to
>>      gays.

> [Gays] can have all the equal rights you want, including marrying...

...ANY of-age and not-too-closely-related person that they love,
REGARDLESS of any such TRIVIALITY as the gender of the partner.

And you submoronic BIGOTS have *already* LOST! And the
MAJORITY of Americans now *support* Marriage Equality. You
losers are complete laughingstocks.

<idiotic bigotry flushed>

ALL gay couples who don't live closer to D.C. or any of the other five
FREE states are invited to come here to the FREE state of IOWA, where
they can get 100% legally-MARRIED, hassle-free! --

-- NO residency requirements. Get married the SAME DAY
that you arrive, if you wish.

-- NO blood tests.

-- NO waiting period.

-- FREE wedding planning is provided to same-sex couples
in several Iowa locations, and especially in Iowa City.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                FREEDOM is ACCELERATING!

      Same-sex marriage (SSM) is REALITY, or is about to be, in all
these places, and the list is steadily and inexorably* growing:

   ( *  RRR & LDS Cultists:  Look up "inexorable."  Take it to heart.)

                          Full MARRIAGE EQUALITY Attained!

            •  The Netherlands was FIRST! (2001)
            •  Belgium (2003)
            •  Canada (2005)
            •  Spain (2005)
            •  South Africa (2006)
            •  Norway (2008)
            •  Sweden (2009)
            •  Iceland (2010)
            •  Mexico City, Mexico (3-4-2010)
            •  Argentina (Catholic nation) (2010)
            •  Portugal (2010)
            •  USA: Massachusetts (2004)
            •  USA: Connecticut (2008)
            •  USA: Vermont (2009). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: Iowa (2009) (IA Supreme Court, 9-0!)
            •  USA: New Hampshire (2009). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: Washington, D.C. (2010)
            •  USA: New York State (6-24-11). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: New Jersey: Not banned, but not endorsed.
            •  USA: New Mexico: Not banned, but not endorsed.
            •  USA: Rhode Island: Not banned, but not endorsed.

                                     CIVIL UNIONS Legal
                                       (One Step to Go!)

            •  Brazil -- Supreme Court legalizes same-sex
                unions and accords full rights, on May 5, 2011.
                (Largest national Catholic populace in the world!)
            •  Czech Republic (2006)
            •  Ecuador (2009)
            •  New Zealand (2004)
            •  United Kingdom (2005) (*Regarded* to be SSM!)***
            •  Uruguay (2008)
            •  Ireland, as of April, 2011
            •  USA: California ("Domestic Partnerships," for now.)
            •  USA: Colorado (2009)
            •  USA: Delaware. To be effective on 1-1-2012.
            •  USA: Hawaii (1997). Improving on 1-1-2012.
            •  USA: Illinois, as of June1, 2011
            •  USA: Maryland (2008)
            •  USA: Nevada (2009)
            •  USA: New Jersey (2007)
            •  USA: Oregon (2008)
            •  USA: Rhode Island (2011)
            •  USA: Washington State (2007)
            •  USA: Wisconsin (2009)

                        MARRIAGE EQUALITY PENDING

            •  Albania
            •  Cambodia
            •  Chile
            •  Hungary
            •  Nepal
            •  Peru
            •  Slovenia
            •  Venezuela
            •  Brazil -- Supreme Court legalized same-sex
                unions and accorded full rights, on 5-5-11.
                (Largest national Catholic populace in world.)
            •  California: Has 18,000 legally-married
                same-sex couples, and the future looks
                very BRIGHT, per THIS clear trend:
 http://www.Egalitarian.biz/CA-SSM-Progress--00-08.html

                   Populations that Support Marriage Equality

            •  Australia:     64% as of 2010.
            •  Britain:         61% the Population as of 2010.
            •  Eur. Union:  53% as of 2004.
            •  France:        64% as of 2004.
            •  USA:            53% as of early 2011.
                                     *Opposition* is DECLINING fast!

                                           = = =

    ** Rhode Island, Maryland, France, & Israel now recognize
         same-sex married couples who have been legally married
         outside of the state/country.

  *** Only wording remains. ALL rights granted. So
         most Brits & the press sensibly CALL it marriage.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 5 websites below.)
Tens of thousands of posts to Usenet since 1994 -- *ALL* made
under my REAL, FULL, and easily-VERIFIABLE name. Because
as a fair-minded egalitarian, I have NOTHING to be ashamed-of!

[...]

It currently is down, but when active, it provides a very USEFUL
Searchable Database of the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human
Rights! KNOW the enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the
enemies, as much as it is legally possible to do so! Watch my SIGs
for updates on this.

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 10:18:22 AM12/30/11
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 29/12/2011 5:38 AM, Colanth wrote:

>> Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
>> anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
>> huh?
>>
>> They give "bad" a bad name.
>
>Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
>public support their ilegal wars even less.

Hey, here's a thought - if you don't want to get caught with your hand
in the cookie jar, keep your hand out of the cookie jar.

Do you think anyone in Foggy Bottom (US slang for Washington, DC) is
intelligent enough to understand that?

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 4:46:37 PM12/30/11
A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
butt sex?

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 4:47:57 PM12/30/11
On 31/12/2011 2:18 AM, Colanth wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +1100, Seon Ferguson<seo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> >Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
>> >public support their ilegal wars even less.
> Hey, here's a thought - if you don't want to get caught with your hand
> in the cookie jar, keep your hand out of the cookie jar.
>
> Do you think anyone in Foggy Bottom (US slang for Washington, DC) is
> intelligent enough to understand that?

Well they control the media so they probably think they will never get
caught and as long as the public are being fooled by propaganda they
will support their wars. Good thing you guys have woken up: THANKYOU!

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 7:33:25 PM12/30/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:46:37 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 30/12/2011 6:44 PM, More Moore wrote:

>> Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
>> wars. Aren't you proud of him?
>>

>A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>butt sex?

Because most of them couldn't get straight sex if they paid for it?
--
“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not
understanding the world.” - Richard Dawkins

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 7:34:02 PM12/30/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:47:57 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
Some of us have never fallen asleep.
--
A good pun is its own reword.

Gunner Asch

Dec 30, 2011, 8:13:30 PM12/30/11
wrote:

>On 30/12/2011 6:44 PM, More Moore wrote:

>> Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
>> wars. Aren't you proud of him?
>>

>A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>butt sex?

Only disgusted when we see so many gays practicing it in front of Crom
and everybody. Dont you guys have any concept of privacy????

Gunner Asch

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 8:31:09 PM12/30/11
On 31/12/2011 11:33 AM, Colanth wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:46:37 +1100, Seon Ferguson<seo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> >A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>> >butt sex?
> Because most of them couldn't get straight sex if they paid for it?

Or gay sex for that matter, gays have better taste.

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 8:37:02 PM12/30/11
On 31/12/2011 12:13 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:46:37 +1100, Seon Ferguson<seo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> >A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>> >butt sex?
> Only disgusted when we see so many gays practicing it in front of Crom
> and everybody. Dont you guys have any concept of privacy????

Hey you are the one who brought up gay sex. I think someone is a little
obsessed...

> One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that,
> in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers
> and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are
> not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
> Gunner Asch

Narrow minded and dull...sounds like conservatives who want things to
stay in the 1950's and come up with the same boring crappy conspiracy
theories: Obama is a socialist, Obama is a Muslim, Obama wants to take
yer guns, I mean come on talk about double standards.

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 8:40:28 PM12/30/11
Yeah when people bad mouth America I point out some people are awake,
look at Michael Moore who bravely gave that Oscer speech.

I wish I had been awake since the start of the Iraq war but America was
attacked on 911, I supported anything they did to hunt down the bastards
who did it and thanks to the propaganda I thought that included Iraq.
But never again.

George Plimpton

Dec 30, 2011, 8:51:26 PM12/30/11
That fat slovenly fuck Moore has not exhibited one moment of bravery in
his life.

Gunner Asch

Dec 30, 2011, 11:11:50 PM12/30/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:37:02 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Only disgusted when we see so many gays practicing it in front of Crom
>> and everybody. Dont you guys have any concept of privacy????
>>

>Hey you are the one who brought up gay sex. I think someone is a little
>obsessed...

Oddly enough..that was your "butt sex" comment..right? So you dont
"think" at all..you simply emote and react.

Like paramecium when exposed to a bright light. And about as useful.

Gunner

Seon Ferguson

Dec 30, 2011, 11:31:08 PM12/30/11
And now the right resort to the way someone looks. yawn you are so
predictible. Anyway, Michael dared speak out about the Iraq war when
everyone had been fooled by the propaganda.

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 12:05:09 AM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:40:28 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I wish I had been awake since the start of the Iraq war but America was
>attacked on 911, I supported anything they did to hunt down the bastards
>who did it and thanks to the propaganda I thought that included Iraq.
>But never again.

That's like shooting a roo because a dingo bit you. That'll show the
nasty ... oh.

And attack Saudi Arabia? Vote for that and you'll never see another
petrodollar in your campaign chest.

It's like some of our criminal trials. As long as someone is
convicted, the public is satisfied. It doesn't have to be the guy who
did it. Reminds me of the Roman bread and circuses. Just keep the
public diverted and you can steal anything, even if it's nailed down.
--
"I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes
evil." - Albert Einstein

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 12:06:22 AM12/31/11
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:13:30 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:46:37 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 30/12/2011 6:44 PM, More Moore wrote:

>>> Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
>>> wars. Aren't you proud of him?
>>>

>>A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>>butt sex?
>
>Only disgusted when we see so many gays practicing it in front of Crom
>and everybody. Dont you guys have any concept of privacy????

Why are homophobes so quick to assume that anyone who isn't homophobic
has to be gay? It's homophobia that's the disease. Lack of a phobia
is the norm.
--
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you
dreamt up after being drunk all night." - Isaac Asimov

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 12:07:26 AM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:31:09 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
Amoebas have better taste than to let Gumball near them.
--
"Suppose your were an idiot and suppose you were a member of
Congress... But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Ray Fischer

Dec 31, 2011, 1:50:19 AM12/31/11
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:46:37 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 30/12/2011 6:44 PM, More Moore wrote:

>>> Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
>>> wars. Aren't you proud of him?
>>>

>>A gay joke...how refreshing. Why are right wing wackos so obsessed with
>>butt sex?
>
>Only disgusted when we see so many gays practicing it in front of Crom

Because you find it strangely attracting?

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfis...@sonic.net | Goethe

George Plimpton

Dec 31, 2011, 2:01:31 AM12/31/11
Attempted play at The Queer Game noted and mocked. It just doesn't
work. It never does.

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 3:00:44 AM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:31:08 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
"documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
with flaws, lies and errors?

That Moore?

Hawke

Dec 31, 2011, 3:12:00 AM12/31/11
On 12/27/2011 1:08 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 12:58 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>>
>> Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!
>
> The queer is not a hero, nor is he being railroaded. He deserves any
> punishment he gets.

How do you know that before he's had a day in court and seen the
evidence against him and had a chance to challenge it?

Hawke

Hawke

Dec 31, 2011, 3:16:43 AM12/31/11
Yeah, we Americans love wars. Always have. Don't you? It seems like you
do. So what do you have to complain about when we fake up whatever we
have to so we can start another war. Nobody is attacking us anymore so
we need to start the wars ourselves now. You are for that aren't you or
are you only for it when a republican president does it?

Hawke

Mitchell Holman

Dec 31, 2011, 9:01:35 AM12/31/11
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction."
George Bush, 5/31/03

vs.....

"It turns out that we have not found weapons
of mass destruction."
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Oct. 4, 2004.

George Plimpton

Dec 31, 2011, 9:59:04 AM12/31/11
Not me - I'm not on the right.

> resort to the way someone looks. yawn you are so
> predictible. Anyway, Michael dared speak out about the Iraq war when

The slovenly fat fuck Moore never "dared" to speak out. His right to
speak was never threatened, and what he had to say was garden-variety
juvenile complaining, not insightful.

Ray Fischer

Dec 31, 2011, 12:55:16 PM12/31/11
Heterosexual men aren't interested in the sex lives of other men.

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 2:20:39 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:00:44 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>"documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>with flaws, lies and errors?

Your assertions aren't proof, Gumball. Other than the fact that I
just insulted real gumballs. Grow up. The new kindergarten term
starts in a few days, and you aren't ready for it yet.
--
"You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a
literacy test." - George Bush

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 2:21:33 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:01:35 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<nomailcomcast.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>> with flaws, lies and errors?

> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.

And since that was the Reich's ONLY reason for invading Iraq ...
--
"For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." - Adolf
Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 2:22:32 PM12/31/11
On 31 Dec 2011 17:55:16 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>Attempted play at The Queer Game noted and mocked.

>Heterosexual men aren't interested in the sex lives of other men.

They'll never be able to understand that.
--
"Saint: A dead sinner revised and edited." - Ambrose Bierce

Mitchell Holman

Dec 31, 2011, 4:58:42 PM12/31/11
Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:01:35 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>>> with flaws, lies and errors?
>
>> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.
>
> And since that was the Reich's ONLY reason for invading Iraq ...

"We have high confidence that they have weapons
of mass destruction. That is what this war was
about and it is about."
George Bush April 10, 2003

CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq
April 25, 2005
AP

WASHINGTON - In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector
in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destructi
on has "gone as far as feasible" and has found nothing, <-------
closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam
Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7634313/

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 7:15:24 PM12/31/11
wrote:

>>>And now the right resort to the way someone looks. yawn you are so
>>>predictible. Anyway, Michael dared speak out about the Iraq war when
>>>everyone had been fooled by the propaganda.
>>
>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>> with flaws, lies and errors?
>

> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.

He was both wrong and an idiot.

Post cites from unbiased sources that back up your claim.

Jack Skolasky

Dec 31, 2011, 7:18:30 PM12/31/11
On 12/31/2011 4:15 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>>> with flaws, lies and errors?
>>

>> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.
>>

> He was both wrong and an idiot.

He was right about the WMDs. There weren't any, and there hadn't been
since before Chimpy Bush was elected.

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 9:38:01 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:15:24 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>>> with flaws, lies and errors?
>>

>> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.
>>

>He was both wrong and an idiot.

That would be you maintaining that we found WMD in Iraq. Had your
brain blown out in Nam and never noticed?

>Post cites from unbiased sources that back up your claim.

The Republican Sec'y of Defense, when he admitted that we never found
any.
--
"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are

Wayne

Dec 31, 2011, 9:40:24 PM12/31/11

"Jack Skolasky" wrote in message
-
Doesn't matter if there were WMDs or not. Manning leaked a HUGE amount of
intelligence information. The individual reports taken by themselves may be
interesting and may make some political point that he wanted to make.
HOWEVER, the reports taken as a group can be used to assemble many facts
that are damaging to the country. Too bad he won't hang.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 31, 2011, 9:51:12 PM12/31/11

>>> You mean that Mooreon who has had a host of fatally flawed
>>> "documentaries" that have been prove over and over again to be filled
>>> with flaws, lies and errors?
>>

>> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.
>>

> He was both wrong and an idiot.
>
> Post cites from unbiased sources that back up your claim.

CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq
April 25, 2005
AP

WASHINGTON - In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector
in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destructi
on has "gone as far as feasible" and has found nothing, <------
closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam
Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7634313/

Post your credible site from ANY scource backing up
your that you served in Rhodesia.

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 11:34:15 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:40:24 -0800, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>"Jack Skolasky" wrote in message
>
>On 12/31/2011 4:15 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> He was right about the WMD's and your heroes were wrong.
>>>

>> He was both wrong and an idiot.
>
>>He was right about the WMDs. There weren't any, and there hadn't been
>>since before Chimpy Bush was elected.
>-
>Doesn't matter if there were WMDs or not.

It doesn't matter that the President of the US lied and invaded
another nation for no reason other than to allow his friends to make a
profit?

Remind me not to let you walk near a RC church - you'll corrupt the
pedophilic priests.
--
"Rise above principal and do what's right." - Joseph Heller

bobo fizmarkian

Jan 1, 2012, 12:56:56 AM1/1/12
You attack RC's. Perhaps good - perhaps not....

How do we know you won't attack Muslims next?????

THIS is what concerns me, deeply...

Bigotry begets bigotry....

--
Bobo

Ray Fischer

Jan 1, 2012, 5:06:23 AM1/1/12
You defend child molesting perverts.

How do we know you won't be defending murderers next?

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jan 1, 2012, 6:52:53 AM1/1/12
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:40:24 -0800,
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:

[ ... ]

> Manning leaked a HUGE amount of intelligence information. The
> individual reports taken by themselves may be interesting and may
> make some political point that he wanted to make. HOWEVER, the
> reports taken as a group can be used to assemble many facts that
> are damaging to the country.

It wouldn't be anything that this country's APATHETIC people and
its GENOCIDAL leaders didn't richly DESERVE.

Fortunately, Manning's HEROIC act was probably the KEY to get-
ing us KICKED OUT of Iraq, which no doubt saved MANY Iraqi and
American lives that otherwise surely would have been lost. He
should be given a MEDAL for that!

> Too bad...

...GW Bush...

> ...won't hang.

Or be SHOT by a firing squad after being tried and convicted
in The Hague for the worst course of GENOCIDE the world has
seen since Pol Pot.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[...]

Jack Polanski

Jan 1, 2012, 11:55:23 AM1/1/12
In article <4f00301f$0$1736$742e...@news.sonic.net>
That's what homosexuals are.

> How do we know you won't be defending murderers next?

You mean Democrats? They deserve no defense.

Comm Guy

Jan 1, 2012, 12:11:48 PM1/1/12
In article <enh0g7lh8kmkck9ea...@4ax.com>
<a...@r.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:40:24 -0800,
> "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> [ ... ]
>
> > Manning leaked a HUGE amount of intelligence information. The
> > individual reports taken by themselves may be interesting and may
> > make some political point that he wanted to make. HOWEVER, the
> > reports taken as a group can be used to assemble many facts that
> > are damaging to the country.
>
> It wouldn't be anything that this country's APATHETIC people and
> its GENOCIDAL leaders didn't richly DESERVE.

You're confusing business expansion with war.

> Fortunately, Manning's HEROIC act

There is nothing heroic about a dick sucking pervert selling out
his own country just because his latest ass-felching buddy
dumped him.

The pervert had a job. Part of the job was to safeguard secrets
- NOT make guessing-game decisions about the morality of them.

He swore an oath to do the job and safeguard those secrets.

As with most weak-willed faggots, he was not mentally or
emotionally up to the task. He should never have been assigned
in that position.

He should have been killed immediately, without trial, upon
discovery.

bobo fizmarkian

Jan 1, 2012, 12:39:25 PM1/1/12
Not really. I believe ALL Catholics, and all people of all Christian
demoninations should be moved to a camp in one state and kept there...
However, my concern is that MUSLIMS may be next.

If there is a way to insure this won't happen to Muslims, then I support
it. If not, I don't.

I also would like special protection for atheists, but agnostics may be
included wiht the religious people.

(NOTE: your reply must be kept within a limit of 2 sentences max...)

--
Bobo

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 12:50:56 PM1/1/12
On 1 Jan 2012 16:55:23 -0000, "Jack Polanski"
Of course the VAST majority of child molesters are heterosexual, but
don't let the truth get in the way of good bigotry.
--
AIBOHPHOBIA - the fear of palindromes.

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 12:49:40 PM1/1/12
He DOESN'T defend Popes?
--
"Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too
important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant

Gunner Asch

Jan 1, 2012, 2:59:23 PM1/1/12
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:39:25 -0600, bobo fizmarkian
Then I guess its up to us Buddhists to kill you .

RogerN

Jan 1, 2012, 3:22:22 PM1/1/12

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Anything as stupid as this bobo brain will do more damage to its cause by
living.

RogerN

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 4:08:02 PM1/1/12
On 1 Jan 2012 17:11:48 -0000, "Comm Guy" <spa...@fu.com> wrote:

>In article <enh0g7lh8kmkck9ea...@4ax.com>
>"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>"
><a...@r.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:40:24 -0800,
>> "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>

>> [ ... ]
>>
>> > Manning leaked a HUGE amount of intelligence information. The
>> > individual reports taken by themselves may be interesting and may
>> > make some political point that he wanted to make. HOWEVER, the
>> > reports taken as a group can be used to assemble many facts that
>> > are damaging to the country.
>>
>> It wouldn't be anything that this country's APATHETIC people and
>> its GENOCIDAL leaders didn't richly DESERVE.
>
>You're confusing business expansion with war.
>
>> Fortunately, Manning's HEROIC act
>
>There is nothing heroic about a dick sucking pervert

And THAT'S really the bottom line for you, isn't it. You're SO afraid
that you're homosexual that you hate the very notion of homosexuality.

You know what? It sucks to be you, but sane people really don't give
a crap if you butt-fuck yourself to death with your tongue. Real men
don't worry about who other men have sex with. It's as important to
us as which bitch some dog screws.
--
"Never assume the obvious is true." - William Safire

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jan 1, 2012, 6:07:10 PM1/1/12
On 1 Jan 2012 17:11:48 -0000,
"Comm Guy" <spa...@fu.com> wrote:

> ...dick sucking... ...ass-felching...

IMMATURE LOWLIFES like you who have the mentality of a
wrong-side-of-the-tracks 7-year-old boys have ZERO credibiliy
and aren't worth wasting time on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The IMMATURITY of Most Anti-Gay Rights Bigots
is About 6 Years BELOW that of the Onset of Teen-age

It is a hallmark of the IMMATURITY that is found in many
low-intellect 7-year-olds who've further been disadvantaged
by being raised by *ignorant* and bigoted parents who have
INDOCTRINATED them from birth in such ignorant, immature,
and irrational hate -- *whenever* an adult person (in terms of
years of age) is moronic enough to dwell on the way OTHER
people have sex, or to give a flying rat's ass or even a second
fleeting thought to it.

So they not only are social RETARDS, but they additionally
shine a bright spotlight upon themselves as severe cases of
*arrested development*.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Ray Fischer

Jan 1, 2012, 6:12:26 PM1/1/12
So you're saying that it's okay to molest little girls.

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 6:32:31 PM1/1/12
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:39:25 -0600, bobo fizmarkian
I plead "not guilty by reason of mental defect" for all theists - move
them to "mental health camps".
--
"Society without organized religion is like a crazed psychopath
without a loaded .45."

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 6:33:10 PM1/1/12
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:59:23 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Only atheistic ones. Theistic Buddhists go to the same camps as other
theists.
--
''I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.''
(And a maid?) - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 11:07:40 PM1/1/12
He's also saying that he has no idea what "homosexual" or "pedophile"
mean, since the majority of child molesters are HETEROSEXUALS.
--
"A faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth
many regrets." - Arthur Charles Clarke

bobo fizmarkian

Jan 2, 2012, 7:17:35 AM1/2/12
Yikes... Buddhists claim to be so non-harmful, but it's them that came up
with stuff like water-torture.. Drip, Drip, Drip...

--
Bobo

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:46 AM1/2/12
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:56 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 28/12/2011 3:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Because he expossed war crimes committed by terrorist soldiers?
>>
>> Did he? Not that you know, you lying sophist.
>>
>What's a sophist?
>
>> No, it's because he revealed secrets he was sworn not to reveal. It
>> doesn't matter what they were. He broke a lawfully sworn oath. He's
>> going down. He's a queer, so he won't mind prison time anyway - he'll
>> have a good time.
>
>If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know. And
>then every single soldier in those videos should be prosecuted.

Exactly.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:46 AM1/2/12
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:38:07 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:56 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know.
>
>Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
>anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
>huh?
>
>They give "bad" a bad name.

Word.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:47 AM1/2/12
On 30 Dec 2011 07:44:56 -0000, "Abuser" <ab...@reece.net.au,ab...@dizum.com> wrote:

>... butt-boy ...

Don't advertise here.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:49 AM1/2/12
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:47:57 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hey, here's a thought - if you don't want to get caught with your hand
>> in the cookie jar, keep your hand out of the cookie jar.
>>
>> Do you think anyone in Foggy Bottom (US slang for Washington, DC) is
>> intelligent enough to understand that?
>
>Well they control the media so they probably think they will never get
>caught and as long as the public are being fooled by propaganda they
>will support their wars. Good thing you guys have woken up: THANKYOU!

Seconded.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:48 AM1/2/12
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:18:22 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 29/12/2011 5:38 AM, Colanth wrote:

>>> Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
>>> anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
>>> huh?
>>>
>>> They give "bad" a bad name.
>>
>>Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
>>public support their ilegal wars even less.
>
>Hey, here's a thought - if you don't want to get caught with your hand
>in the cookie jar, keep your hand out of the cookie jar.
>
>Do you think anyone in Foggy Bottom (US slang for Washington, DC) is
>intelligent enough to understand that?

Point.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:47 AM1/2/12
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +1100, Seon Ferguson <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 29/12/2011 5:38 AM, Colanth wrote:

>> Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
>> anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
>> huh?
>>
>> They give "bad" a bad name.
>
>Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
>public support their ilegal wars even less.

Exactly.

- Me - I - My -

Jan 2, 2012, 11:55:49 AM1/2/12
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:01:44 -0800, Gummer Ass <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What..he told about the crimes of ...

"Shock and Awe" is terrorism, by definition.

Free Lunch

Jan 2, 2012, 12:14:30 PM1/2/12
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:18:22 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote
in alt.atheism:
>Hey, here's a thought - if you don't want to get caught with your hand
>in the cookie jar, keep your hand out of the cookie jar.
>
>Do you think anyone in Foggy Bottom (US slang for Washington, DC) is
>intelligent enough to understand that?

Minor nit, Foggy Bottom is a neighborhood in DC that the State
Department has its main offices in.

George Plimpton

Jan 2, 2012, 12:45:48 PM1/2/12
On 1/2/2012 8:55 AM, Blowjob, aka *I Hate the US*, admitted:

> I suck, and I blow.

Don't advertise here.

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 1:37:29 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 06:17:35 -0600, bobo fizmarkian
If Gumball is a Buddhist, I was born on Mars. He's the typical
trailer-park trash Nam burnout. Went over there with half a brain and
left it there when he came back to the world. Grew face spinach to
look tough, and thinks he's someone.
--
"If most human governments are civilized enough to try to eliminate
torture and outlaw cruel and unusual punishments, can we expect

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 1:40:20 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 11:14:30 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
wrote:
It's also colloquial for DC. Probably due to the fog that exemplifies
what goes for thinking in DC.
--
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough
to take everything you have." - Barry Goldwater.

RogerN

Jan 2, 2012, 3:06:38 PM1/2/12
"Colanth" wrote in message

>On 1 Jan 2012 17:11:48 -0000, "Comm Guy" <spa...@fu.com> wrote:

<snip>

>>There is nothing heroic about a dick sucking pervert
>
>And THAT'S really the bottom line for you, isn't it. You're SO afraid
>that you're homosexual that you hate the very notion of homosexuality.
>
>You know what? It sucks to be you, but sane people really don't give
>a crap if you butt-fuck yourself to death with your tongue. Real men
>don't worry about who other men have sex with. It's as important to
>us as which bitch some dog screws.
>--

Likewise, real atheists don't worry about other peoples beliefs. If a real
atheist sees a religious display, such as a nativity scene, it doesn't
bother them because it has no meaning to them. What you preach on
homosexuality you don't practice in your atheism.

RogerN

Free Lunch

Jan 2, 2012, 3:15:37 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:06:38 -0600, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>"Colanth" wrote in message
>
>>On 1 Jan 2012 17:11:48 -0000, "Comm Guy" <spa...@fu.com> wrote:
>>
><snip>
>>>
>>>There is nothing heroic about a dick sucking pervert
>>
>>And THAT'S really the bottom line for you, isn't it. You're SO afraid
>>that you're homosexual that you hate the very notion of homosexuality.
>>
>>You know what? It sucks to be you, but sane people really don't give
>>a crap if you butt-fuck yourself to death with your tongue. Real men
>>don't worry about who other men have sex with. It's as important to
>>us as which bitch some dog screws.
>>--
>
>Likewise, real atheists don't worry about other peoples beliefs.

But, in the United States, they do worry about protecting the
Constitution from abuse by supposed believers who want to use the power
of government to force their religion onto others.

>If a real
>atheist sees a religious display, such as a nativity scene, it doesn't
>bother them because it has no meaning to them.

It is not only atheists who attack the misuse of government spaces for
sectarian purposes, but that doesn't fit with your narrative.

>What you preach on homosexuality you don't practice in your atheism.

Hogwash. You have set up the double standard yourself.

Ray Fischer

Jan 2, 2012, 4:02:16 PM1/2/12
RogerN <re...@midwest.net> wrote:
>"Colanth" wrote in message
That's a lie, of course. Atheists don't object to religious displays
so much as they object to PAYING for religious displays.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jan 2, 2012, 5:51:05 PM1/2/12

[[[ DISREGARD the Submoronic subject header by
the IMMATURE & IGNORANT Dweeb, "Bill Taylor."
HERE is the TRUTH about the HERO, Manning. ]]]

= = = = = = = = = = =

Don't Allow the HERO, Bradley Manning, to be RAILROADED!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 05:47:38 -0800 (PST),
"Stan de SD" <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> "Stan de SD" <stand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

[ ... ]

>>>      Only in the minds of...

>>       ...INTELLIGENT people.
>>
>>                                             = = = =
>>
>>              HEROIC Army Pfc. Bradley Manning May INDEED
>>            Have Helped to Change the World for the BETTER!

> People who were willing to provide info to us to...

...be A-HOLES who wage UNdeclared and GENOCIDAL "wars"
that kill more than 100,000 INNOCENT people...

> ...have been compromised, and will probably be killed, by Pfc.
> Manning's actions.

TUFF!! Collateral damage that could have been avoided by our
NOT having butted into other *sovereign* lands ILLEGALLY. That's
the breaks. *Our* STUPIDIT caused that collateral damage, if it

It is loading more messages.