Gas Tax Ripoff

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2017, 1:06:06 PM4/7/17
The leftists are raising gas taxes again!
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-legislative-panel-sends-gas-tax-1491249099-htmlstory.html
Tax tax tax. Its only been 23 years since the last increase!

This would have hit me especially hard because of my >333,000 miles of
driving every year. Thats a lot of fuel and I cant afford another $200
a month in fuel taxes. <shrug> And for what? The roads here are
garbage and they beat the shit out of my van. Why should I have to pay
to fix such lousy roads? Except... hooray, it doesnt matter! <snerk>
The new tax on smokes meant I cant afford driving anyway. Mr.
President, I voted for you, I know youre reading this. Please give me
a job supervising the new border wall so that I can pay the increased
costs since you took office. I can work from home I guess.

Gunner
---
software.

Frank

Apr 7, 2017, 1:43:08 PM4/7/17
States increase gas tax to fix roads but put tax into the general fund
to spend for immediate needs and then complain that there is not enough
money to repair roads. Same everywhere. Guy from PA complained to me
that even after their large tax increase they were short of money to fix
roads. They do it here in DE too. Commonality is our governments are
ruled by those with the little "d" after their names.

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2017, 2:16:14 PM4/7/17
On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:42:55 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

>On 4/7/2017 1:06 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> The leftists are raising gas taxes again!
>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-legislative-panel-sends-gas-tax-1491249099-htmlstory.html
>> Tax tax tax. Its only been 23 years since the last increase!
>>
>> This would have hit me especially hard because of my >333,000 miles of
>> driving every year. Thats a lot of fuel and I cant afford another $200
>> a month in fuel taxes. <shrug> And for what? The roads here are
>> garbage and they beat the shit out of my van. Why should I have to pay
>> to fix such lousy roads? Except... hooray, it doesnt matter! <snerk>
>> The new tax on smokes meant I cant afford driving anyway. Mr.
>> President, I voted for you, I know youre reading this. Please give me
>> a job supervising the new border wall so that I can pay the increased
>> costs since you took office. I can work from home I guess.
>>
>> Gunner
>> ---
>> software.
>>
>States increase gas tax to fix roads but put tax into the general fund
>to spend for immediate needs and then complain that there is not enough
>money to repair roads.

Exactly right. Tax money only gets wasted and thats why I refuse to
pay any except when they force me. I dont play that fools game of
getting sucked into income tax and property tax. But Ive been a victim
when it comes to gas and tobacco tax. <shrug> But now the van will
stay in the yard and the leftists will have to do without my
contributions. <grin>

> Same everywhere. Guy from PA complained to me
>that even after their large tax increase they were short of money to fix
>roads. They do it here in DE too. Commonality is our governments are
>ruled by those with the little "d" after their names.

Thats why we elected Trump. Hes going to hand those dems their asses.
He probably retired his vehicle too just to show Hillary he means
business. Its a lot easier for him to bum a ride than it is for me
though. <shrug>

Frank

Apr 7, 2017, 2:42:11 PM4/7/17
You are in a big state and it would be costly to cross the border to buy
cheaper. I think DE being small has kept us protected as our gas tax is
lower than nearby PA, MD and NJ and we have no sales tax. Maybe half
the cars here are out of state and buy here to save tax money.

I hate taxes too and will fight for every penny. DE is big on escheat
or taking dormant funds. My father's estate was owed $19 after he died
and they were going to take it. Spent a lot of time but made sure I got it.

What drives me nuts is watching the state and county, both ruled by the
"d"'s work on projects and roads. They could get the job done with less
than half the workers. I was getting hate mail from county employees
when I pointed out some featherbedding I had observed there in a letter
to the editor of local rag. One guy came up to me and said his wife
works for the county and I was absolutely right.

Jon Elson

Apr 7, 2017, 3:16:28 PM4/7/17
Gunner Asch wrote:

> Thats why we elected Trump. Hes going to hand those dems their asses.
> He probably retired his vehicle too just to show Hillary he means
> business. Its a lot easier for him to bum a ride than it is for me
> though. <shrug>
Ah, yes, he rides around in a convoy of 12 black Ford Explorers with
blacked-out windows. The last one, the tailgate is open and a guy is
looking out through the sights of an M-16.

Jon

mog...@hotmail.com

Apr 7, 2017, 3:39:50 PM4/7/17
Comparing them to DE?

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2017, 3:48:59 PM4/7/17
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 14:17:53 -0500, Jon Elson <jme...@wustl.edu>
wrote:
If the dems want to raise money for road repair they should tax the
people who are doing the damage... the ones with tread on their tires.
Because thats what wrecks the roads. I run my tires so smooth they
actually repair the asphalt as I drive. And when my tires wear down to
the second layer of cords I only replace with used, smooth tires. And
I get those at the wreckers so I dont have to pay any chump eco fees.
Anyway my tires will be lasting a long time now that I cant afford to
drive any more. <shrug>

rbowman

Apr 7, 2017, 9:44:48 PM4/7/17
On 04/07/2017 11:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> This would have hit me especially hard because of my >333,000 miles of
> driving every year.

When I was driving OTR I seldom did more than 120,000 miles a year and
that was driving 70 hours every eight days. Or so my log book said. That
was my job. So what do you do besides drive?

rbowman

Apr 7, 2017, 9:46:50 PM4/7/17
On 04/07/2017 12:01 PM, Troll Tutor Schools wrote:
> You finally have the email right except for nm instead of nn

Yeah, stupid me. I was looking for the econolinevan addy and missed the
asshole troll was getting more creative.

raykeller

Apr 8, 2017, 12:59:56 AM4/8/17
From: Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Subject: Gas Tax Ripoff
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:06:01 -0700
alt.survival:245701

"Gunner Asch" <Gunme...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tRudy Crayola

Apr 8, 2017, 1:45:00 AM4/8/17
Frank, Do you forge this shit just so you can answer it?

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 9:59:11 AM4/8/17
Everything! Except make a living. <shrug> You must have been one of
those drivers who sleeps a lot if you only did 120,000 miles a year.
Sleeping leads to accidents, which is why I had NONE. In fact, Ive
never had a car accident in 30 yrs/10 million miles of driving.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/ce00195d4af80a15
AND Ive ridden a bit over 1 million miles on scooters, since I was 12
yrs old.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/8dTOKr5iYvI/1sJTimqmwn0J

I've forgotten if thats included or in addition to the 10 million
total. Do the math on that scooter riding if you have enough fingers.
Its 20,000 miles a year for 50 years. And if that doesnt impress you
consider that I havent owned a licensed motorcycle for decades, and
none of my motorcycles is running. I tow them around my acreage to
keep up the average. Mind you the refueling and odometer replacement
is getting old. Good thing Im a workaholic. <VBG>

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:20:06 PM4/8/17
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:06:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Gas Tax Ripoff
>Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:06:01 -0700
Now if you can figure out how to get rid of that Eternal September.org
bit in the header fields.....snicker..you might be someone worth
paying attention to. But...chortle...you are still a dork.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:23:16 PM4/8/17
On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:42:55 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

The small print in the California gas tax rules..the new ones..say
that only 2-5% of the taxes collected HAVE to go to road repair.

Based on California history...the rest of the money..the 95-98% will
be used to give even more wetbacks welfare assuming its not used to
pay for the trillions of dollars of bonds of various kinds...or pay
pensions of prison guards and cops.

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:23:44 PM4/8/17
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 11:16:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:25:31 PM4/8/17
LOL!!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:26:25 PM4/8/17
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 11:01:18 -0700, Troll Tutor Schools
<t...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:06:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>From: Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
>
>You finally have the email right except for nm instead of nn.
>
>>mail-complaints-to="ab...@eternal-september.org"
>
>Real Gunner uses:

>Real Gunner uses:
>ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
>
>___
>Reminder: Spoofing 101 finals May 31, 2017

I paid for mine as well. (Grin)

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:27:54 PM4/8/17
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 06:59:07 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gunme...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: Gas Tax Ripoff
>Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 06:59:07 -0700

Its going to be interesting to see what efforts he makes in getting
rid of the Eternal September bits in his headers.

BM2335

Apr 10, 2017, 5:00:33 AM4/10/17
Help me out with my math.

333,000 miles per year............

Assuming you drive 12 hours per day...

Ave Speed = 333,000 / (365 x 12) = 76 miles per hour.

That's pretty impressive!
You must be pissing in a coke bottle and tossing it out the window to
maintain that rate of travel!

Frank

Apr 10, 2017, 7:49:27 AM4/10/17
Nut job in my KF - would not see if you had not answered.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 1:35:34 PM4/10/17
Too bad you are basing your numbers on your own lies, which apparently
you actually believe. On my best years doing service work, I drove on
average, 60k miles a year. But hey...dont let that stop you. We
enjoy watching you change nyms and showing your ass.

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 1:47:41 PM4/10/17
Why do you do this, Gunner? Everybody here knows where that came from.

Gunner, 3/3/07:

"Ive never had a car accident in 30 yrs/10 million miles of driving..but
I keep my car insurance up..."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/ce00195d4af80a15

Later on, you corrected it. But nobody was lying.

--
Ed Huntress

Frank

Apr 10, 2017, 1:51:41 PM4/10/17
Don't blame you for dropping out a while ago. Usually these guys
stumble and find a world of hurt caused by their own behavior.
Hang in there.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 2:33:17 PM4/10/17
Ive found better things to do with my free time. Ive always enjoyed
Usenet, but with the mental cases that have chosen me as a target..and
the fact Im busy doing other things, like digging myself out of the
hole we all fell into in 2009...and enjoying other activities like my
sail boats and getting back into shooting and gunsmithing... shrug.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are gonna
get until you take a bite"

Im not going anywhere anytime soon, but I only check in here now
periodically..Ive better things to do.

Be well.

Gunner

No Cars Go

Apr 10, 2017, 2:53:54 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:32:43 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are gonna
>get until you take a bite"

Nope. In your case every one is a shit sandwich. Enjoy, you earned it.

This turnip has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 9:51:51 PM4/10/17
No, they're based on *your* lies, gummer.

Jerry Buchanan

Apr 10, 2017, 9:56:03 PM4/10/17
<chuckle>

No.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:27:11 AM4/11/17
Cites?

(Snicker)

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:28:01 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:51:52 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>Subject: Re: Gas Tax Ripoff
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>From: Elizabeth Boudreaux <anothe...@jeanerette.la>
>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:51:52 -0700
Nope. And again you lie, you hypocritical fudge packer.

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 11, 2017, 6:53:49 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:32:43 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
But Gunned, just yesterday you wrote about this great ongoing job
where you were going to re-wire the full shop for one of your long
term customers.... and now here you are eating chocolates and friggin
about on your computer.

I guess the ongoing, has gone and the frail failure has fallen.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:28:59 PM4/11/17
What..you dont have days off? I worked Saturday. I took Sunday and
Monday off. Im working today. Blink blink...you really dont
understand how the modern world works? Really?
Want me to take some pictures of the job and post them? Id be happy to
do so. Ill post em and in return, you slit your wrists. Ill post em
anyways on my return. We know you will never get off your ass to
cover your buffoonery.

>I guess the ongoing, has gone and the frail failure has fallen.

????

Off your meds again?

https://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Santa-Ana/sokchea-ngam/61210747.aspx

Ill tell Soki you said Hi.

Im sure after I explain who and what you are..he will say "ânâk ?châng
?réam? chéa-muoy ?khnyum té?" (sp?)
And laugh like a bandit.
Cambodians have a very twisted sense of humor. I like em!

His kid has been hitting the gym..first Khmer Ive ever seen that
actually was a weight lifter..and looks like one. Tough looking kid.
Glad I didnt run across any like him back in the early 1970s. Brrrrr!

Gunner

tesla sTinker

Apr 11, 2017, 4:23:23 PM4/11/17
Its a fact that 911 was pulled from Bush, from the inside.
And there is a whole bunch more theft the government has done
and has not returned anything at all to the taxpayer. Where do these
ass holes on here come from. Just how dam stupid and ignorant are
they???

Its about time you understand the reality of the Laser Energy Weapon and
that it is capable of taking you for a deceptive ride such as the
entire country went thru on the morning of 911 when Bush fired those
Laser Weapons from more than 500 miles away from NYC, and hit those
buildings. No aircraft ever touched those buildings. and it is part of
the same scam of Inside Job.... I suggest you all go learn about all
the money this government has stolen from its taxpayers. Believe me,
I will not give them anything at that pump. Or anywhere else if
possible.... Trillions of dollars they have stolen from the taxpayers,
and it is a never ending senario of rip off the public.

Start here with this film, go watch it, take the time to do it. Learn
just what they the rotten United States Government is doing to its
people. They are guilty of High Treason, especially the Bush Family.
oBAMA INCLUDED....

http://www.bing.com/search?q=inside+job&form=APPCS1

BM2335

Apr 18, 2017, 1:15:44 AM4/18/17
Steady on Gunner.

Read your post: "This would have hit me especially hard because of my
>333,000 miles of driving every year."

I just don't see how its possible to drive that much in one year. I
couldn't do it.

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 3:30:29 AM4/18/17
heads up old son..that wasnt my post. You do know my widdle stalker
uses my nym, along with...hum...let me check....756 other nyms so far.

Check the headers. I dont post from Eternal September. Ever.

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 9:46:31 AM4/18/17
I do many... very many things you couldnt do. <shrug> I drive a lot,
I satisfy women a lot, I kill a lot, I breed a lot of dogs, I restore
a lot of septic tanks, I have a lot of IQs and a lot of skills and a
lot of identities, I attend a lot black tie dinners, eat pizza with a
lot of world class economists, employ a lot of lawyers, have survived
a lot of deadly incidents, and of course, I own a lot of lots. No big
deal, and I dont brag a lot. Here is a pretty good listing of my
accomplishments.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.machines.cnc/sqedKaK3LOM/x2tQrXyJPtoJ

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 3:22:09 PM4/18/17
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:46:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: Gas Tax Ripoff
>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:46:27 -0700
I simply review the post to the end..and if there is no bitch about
avast antivirus...I open up the headers and check. I dont even bother
reading the contents

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 18, 2017, 11:04:23 PM4/18/17
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:22:02 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
But gunner, is it you? After all you keep re posting and re posting
the alleged copy-cat's posts as though you were proud of them.

One can only speculate. Since the original gunner has posted such
ridiculous claims - going off to war when (what was it?) 13 years old,
riding a motorcycle at some (nearly) supersonic speed, burying bodies
out in the desert with an imaginary backhoe...

Perhaps this "alternate gunner" is just another of your elaborate
hoaxes. Just another method of getting your wild eyed claims into
print.

Double the posts = double the exposure.

BM2335

Apr 19, 2017, 8:04:34 AM4/19/17