One Gunner was more than enough

rangerssuck

Jun 18, 2016, 10:03:41 AM6/18/16
One Gunner was more than enough, but now it seems that we have AT LEAST two. Even though the imitations are pretty well spot on, and they're somewhat less annoying than the usual, original, predictable Weiber postings, enough is enough, don'tcha think?

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Jun 18, 2016, 10:07:25 AM6/18/16
rangerssuck <range...@gmail.com> fired this volley in

> Even though the imitations are pretty well spot on, and they're
> somewhat less annoying than the usual, original, predictable Weiber
> postings,

I disagree. Regardless of "other issues" Gunner seems to know something
about mechanics and hydraulics -- and this other wack-o doesn't have a
CLUE.

To me, that's more irritating than personality issues -- except for one
particular EXTREME "defective personality" who almost never posts under
his original moniker, anymore.

rangerssuck

Jun 18, 2016, 10:40:02 AM6/18/16
OK, I'll grant that Gunner does appear to know something about mechanics (though curiously not about his own vehicles) and hydraulics AND machining AND welding, but by shear volume, his other posts eclipse the on-topic stuff by so much as to make them nearly invisible.

Jim Wilkins

Jun 18, 2016, 10:40:22 AM6/18/16
Look at the good side, these nymnutz are voluntarily adding their real
names and addresses to the FBI's file of hostile, unstable sociopaths.
Some day the cries to "do something" (meaning gun control) will
instead result in adequate funding to investigate these potential
subversives.

--nE5t2

Rudy Canoza

Jun 18, 2016, 11:05:36 AM6/18/16
Probably a fake Wilkins, too.

Doug Miller

Jun 18, 2016, 11:12:03 AM6/18/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:1rd9z.3015$LR2....@fx26.fr7:
Says the guy who never posts using his real name. I know who you are, Jonathan.

rangerssuck

Jun 18, 2016, 11:12:21 AM6/18/16
On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 10:07:25 AM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Lloyd -

Shouldn't this be your really busy fireworks season? I've never grown out of enjoying the show, and this year should be really good as a neighbor has removed a really large tree (which was falling over dead) that had been blocking the view from my deck.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 18, 2016, 11:34:57 AM6/18/16
You don't know your ass from your face, doog.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Jun 18, 2016, 11:42:29 AM6/18/16
rangerssuck <range...@gmail.com> fired this volley in news:d27216f4-
f819-49dc-be8...@googlegroups.com:

> Shouldn't this be your really busy fireworks season?

Oh... I AM! I finished 796 2-shot and 3-shot angle-fire plates for the 4th
just this morning. I'm taking off a few hours before turning on the bed-
router again.

Lloyd