American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration at Georgia University � Gets Arrested

Gunner Asch

Apr 19, 2015, 1:40:39 AM4/19/15
American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
at Georgia University – Gets Arrested

In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
was overpowered by police and arrested.

Michelle told what happened in her Facebook post, which as of the
writing of this article had nearly 27,000 shares:

This first picture is what was going on at Valdosta "State"
University for 3 days...The campus refused to do anything about it ...
So we decided to get the flag and give it the respect it deserved...We
just wanted to remove it and dispose of it properly...The American
flag represents our Freedom why would you want to walk on that???
Please repost as much as possible make this go viral people need to
see the truth...I wonder if "Donors" of VSU are ok with this blatant
disrespect of the flag.

Manhart is an Air Force veteran, who said that she did not go with the
intent to take the flag, but to confront what was taking place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0zJHdeMv4Kc

Video Courtesy of Michelle Manhart's Facebook

"I did not want anything like this, but I got a call from a student
who told me that the flag was on the ground, and they were walking on
it," said Manhart. "I was just going over there to pick up the flag
off the ground. I don't know what their cause is, but I went to pick
it up because it doesn't deserve to be on the ground."

Though she was arrested, neither the group nor the officers are
pressing charges.

"If your cause is racism then find some white people and walk on
them," she told The Valdosta Daily Times. "But to walk on the flag is
walking on our symbol of freedom. You have the freedom to do what you
are doing because of it. I'm not fighting against them. I'm fighting
against the way they are going about it."

She hopes the group will issue her a letter of apology and that she
will be able to receive the flag and dispose of it properly.

Though the group protesting could not be determined to be VSU
students, Andy Clark, vice president for enrollment, marketing and
communications, said they were allowed to protest on campus.

From the statements in the video by the demonstrators, they definitely
have had some serious brainwashing when it comes to their freedom here
in America. They have the mentality of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson,
a victim mentality.

The Valdosta Daily Times also provide a statement from the Board of
Regents regarding the incident.

"We respect the rights of people to peacefully assemble and voice
their opinions. Our primary concern is the safety of our students,
faculty and staff and our ability to carry out our responsibilities to
all our students on campus. We are monitoring the situation."

Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
of the United States Flag, it reads:

(a)(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles,
burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of
the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for
not more than one year, or both.

(2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of
the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled.

(b) As used in this section, the term "flag of the United States"
means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any
substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed.

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed as indicating an
intent on the part of Congress to deprive any State, territory,
possession, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico of jurisdiction over
any offense over which it would have jurisdiction in the absence of
this section.

(d)(1) An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the
United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or
order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the
constitutionality of subsection (a).

(2) The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the
question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the
docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible.

(Added Pub. L. 90–381, §1, July 5, 1968, 82 Stat. 291; amended
Pub. L. 101–131, §§2, 3, Oct. 28, 1989, 103 Stat. 777.)

Amendments

1989—Subsec. (a). Pub. L. 101–131, §2(a), amended subsec. (a)
generally. Prior to amendment, subsec. (a) read as follows: "Whoever
knowingly casts contempt upon any flag of the United States by
publicly mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning, or trampling upon it
shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned for not more than
one year, or both."

Subsec. (b). Pub. L. 101–131, §2(b), amended subsec. (b)
generally. Prior to amendment, subsec. (b) read as follows: "The term
'flag of the United States' as used in this section, shall include any
flag, standard colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of
either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or
represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be
either of said flag, standard, color, or ensign of the United States
of America, or a picture or a representation of either, upon which
shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of
either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the
average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the
same to represent the flag, standards, colors, or ensign of the United
States of America."

Subsec. (d). Pub. L. 101–131, §3, added subsec. (d).

Short Title of 2000 Amendment

Pub. L. 106–547, §1, Dec. 19, 2000, 114 Stat. 2738, provided that:
"This Act [enacting sections 716 and 1036 of this title] may be cited
as the 'Enhanced Federal Security Act of 2000'."

Short Title of 1989 Amendment

Section 1 of Pub. L. 101–131 provided that: "This Act [amending
this section] may be cited as the 'Flag Protection Act of 1989'."

Apparently, those that were violating the code here were neither fined
nor imprisoned. Yet, the one who stood up and sought to protect it
from desecration was arrested. Go figure!

We reached out to Mrs. Manhart for comment. As of the writing of this
article, she has not responded.

Should you wish to contact the Dean's Office concerning their
allowance of such actions by the group desecrating the flag, here's
their contact information:

Brian Gerber, Interim Dean

229-333-5353

blge...@valdosta.edu

Don Leech, Associate Dean

229-245-4822

dwl...@valdosta.edu

---

Ed Huntress

Apr 19, 2015, 3:04:47 AM4/19/15
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:40:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>at Georgia University – Gets Arrested

<snip>
If you really don't understand the law here, see USSC, United States
vs. Eichman, 1990. The "Flag Protection Act" has long been declared
unconstitutional. And, if you don't understand why she was arrested,
watch the video of her arrest.

It would take an amendment to the Constitution, which has been
attempted many times, but which Congress has never passed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment

--
Ed Huntress

Ned Simmons

Apr 19, 2015, 10:47:57 AM4/19/15
On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 03:04:42 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:40:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>>at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>
><snip>
>

>>Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
>>of the United States Flag, it reads:
>>
>> (a)(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles,
>>burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of
>>the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for
>>not more than one year, or both.

She's clearly willing to endure all sorts of indignities in order to
protect the flag.
http://www.gafollowers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/83leic8200xq280e.jpg
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/michelle-manhart-kicked-college-campus-t-article-1.2190637#

>If you really don't understand the law here, see USSC, United States
>vs. Eichman, 1990. The "Flag Protection Act" has long been declared
>unconstitutional. And, if you don't understand why she was arrested,
>watch the video of her arrest.
>
>It would take an amendment to the Constitution, which has been
>attempted many times, but which Congress has never passed:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment

--
Ned Simmons

Ed Huntress

Apr 19, 2015, 12:00:08 PM4/19/15
On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 10:47:56 -0400, Ned Simmons <ne...@nedsim.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 03:04:42 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:40:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>>>at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>>
>><snip>
>>

>>>Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
>>>of the United States Flag, it reads:
>>>
>>> (a)(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles,
>>>burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of
>>>the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for
>>>not more than one year, or both.
>
>She's clearly willing to endure all sorts of indignities in order to
>protect the flag.
>http://www.gafollowers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/83leic8200xq280e.jpg

Stars, Stripes, and Nudity Forever...

D-FENS

Apr 20, 2015, 12:07:53 AM4/20/15
Thank for posting. Even though Mrs. Manhart wasn't charged with a
crime, she now has an arrest record which she will be forced to explain
in future interviews for employment. It speaks volumes that someone
can't be arrested for entering our country illegally or for identity
theft -- while one can be arrested for trying to honor and respect or
flag and country. Now is the time for all good men and women to come to
the aid of our country.

--
War is peace.

www.globalgulag.us

rbowman

Apr 20, 2015, 1:24:18 AM4/20/15
On 04/19/2015 10:07 PM, D-FENS wrote:
> Thank for posting. Even though Mrs. Manhart wasn't charged with a
> crime, she now has an arrest record which she will be forced to explain
> in future interviews for employment.

It can go on her resume along with posing out of uniform for Playboy and
being a spokesmodel for PETA. Nothing against her but I'd say she's not
the sort of person who really would give a shit about employment interviews.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 20, 2015, 7:03:28 AM4/20/15
On 4/20/2015 12:07 AM, D-FENS wrote:
> On 04/18/2015 11:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>> at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>>

>> Manhart is an Air Force veteran, who said that she did not go with the
>> intent to take the flag, but to confront what was taking place.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0zJHdeMv4Kc
>>

> Thank for posting. Even though Mrs. Manhart wasn't charged with a
> crime, she now has an arrest record which she will be forced to explain
> in future interviews for employment. It speaks volumes that someone
> can't be arrested for entering our country illegally or for identity
> theft -- while one can be arrested for trying to honor and respect or
> flag and country. Now is the time for all good men and women to come to
> the aid of our country.

The US has always had some kind of selective enforcement.
Earlier admin would look the other way when the good ol boys
were mistreating blacks. And other years was other minorities
that got mistreated (Japs, Wops, etc). I don't encourage
that selective enforcement, but now it is getting a bit
more anti constitutional. And anti USA.

The mistreated minority had to be named some how, with a
derogatory name. Some how less than full citizens, they
were "just" this or that. The Klan went out to terrorize
minorities, and they were "just" minorities. Now days, the
National Guard marches on winger dingers who are "just"
winger dinger tea baggers.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 20, 2015, 10:22:38 AM4/20/15
Al Sharpton should be so proud of her for protesting and getting
arrested, it's resume` enhancement if she wants to work in Academia.

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 20, 2015, 10:35:45 AM4/20/15
On 4/20/2015 1:24 AM, rbowman wrote:
Al Sharpton should be so proud of her for protesting and getting
arrested, it's resume` enhancement if she wants to work in Academia with
trail blazers like Bill Ayers and Obama.

--
That's Karma

Pete Schabarum

Apr 20, 2015, 3:35:11 PM4/20/15
On 4/18/2015 10:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
> at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>

> In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
> American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
> university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
> days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
> the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
> flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
> was overpowered by police and arrested.

She was arrested for refusing to follow lawful police orders. If
someone had similarly refused to follow orders you gave back in your
cop-lite days as a reserve deputy, gummer, you'd have just beaten the
shit out of him, because that's the kind of vile fat fuck you are.

> Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
> of the United States Flag,

Unconstitutional bullshit, gummer. Desecrating the flag is protected
political speech. You just have to accept that and live with it, gummer.

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2015, 4:57:20 PM4/20/15
On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:35:06 -0700, Pete Schabarum
<the_...@lacounty.groove> wrote:

>On 4/18/2015 10:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>> at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>>

>> In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
>> American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
>> university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
>> days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
>> the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
>> flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
>> was overpowered by police and arrested.
>
>She was arrested for refusing to follow lawful police orders. If
>someone had similarly refused to follow orders you gave back in your
>cop-lite days as a reserve deputy, gummer, you'd have just beaten the
>shit out of him, because that's the kind of vile fat fuck you are.

Cites?

>> Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
>> of the United States Flag,
>
>Unconstitutional bullshit, gummer. Desecrating the flag is protected
>political speech. You just have to accept that and live with it, gummer.

Take it up with US Code, you scurrilous child molester. Its YOUR
government..force em to change US Code because you don't like it.

(chortle)

Oh..its time for you to change your nym again.

<plink>

Gunner

D-FENS

Apr 20, 2015, 6:00:06 PM4/20/15
You don't see repeats of Kent State or when the guard shot hippies in
People's Park for turning a weed filled field into a children's
playground in Berkeley. I don't fear the National Guard. They were
absolute heroes in our recent floods here in Colorado. Most of what you
typed doesn't have anything to do with an American Veteran getting
arrested for showing respect for the American flag.

Martin Eastburn

Apr 20, 2015, 9:08:14 PM4/20/15
I suppose they can lie and twist arms throw people around when they
won't stand there and listen or reason. Something is wrong with the
morals of this country. The few have taken control of the many.

Shameful examples by the protesters and police.
Martin

rangerssuck

Apr 21, 2015, 9:51:13 AM4/21/15
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 3:35:11 PM UTC-4, Pete Schabarum wrote:
> On 4/18/2015 10:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> > American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
> > at Georgia University - Gets Arrested
> >

> > In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
> > American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
> > university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
> > days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
> > the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
> > flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
> > was overpowered by police and arrested.
>
> She was arrested for refusing to follow lawful police orders. If
> someone had similarly refused to follow orders you gave back in your
> cop-lite days as a reserve deputy, gummer, you'd have just beaten the
> shit out of him, because that's the kind of vile fat fuck you are.
>
> > Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
> > of the United States Flag,
>
> Unconstitutional bullshit, gummer. Desecrating the flag is protected
> political speech. You just have to accept that and live with it, gummer.

+1.

David Couch

Apr 21, 2015, 11:04:42 AM4/21/15
On 4/20/2015 1:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:35:06 -0700, Pete Schabarum
> <the_...@lacounty.groove> wrote:
>
>> On 4/18/2015 10:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
>>> at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>>>

>>> In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
>>> American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
>>> university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
>>> days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
>>> the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
>>> flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
>>> was overpowered by police and arrested.
>>
>> She was arrested for refusing to follow lawful police orders. If
>> someone had similarly refused to follow orders you gave back in your
>> cop-lite days as a reserve deputy, gummer, you'd have just beaten the
>> shit out of him, because that's the kind of vile fat fuck you are.
>
> Cites?

Haw haw haw! It's fucking hilarious when you do that, gummer, you
shit-eating *fired* ex-cop and congenital liar.

>>> Interestingly enough, according to the US Code regarding desecration
>>> of the United States Flag,
>>
>> Unconstitutional bullshit, gummer. Desecrating the flag is protected
>> political speech. You just have to accept that and live with it, gummer.
>
> Take it up with US Code

Take it up with the Supreme Court, you filthy shit-encrusted Nazi rat.

Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), was a decision by the Supreme
Court of the United States that invalidated prohibitions on
desecrating the American flag enforced in 48 of the 50 states.
Justice William Brennan wrote for a five-justice majority in holding
that the defendant Gregory Lee Johnson's act of flag burning was
protected speech under the First Amendment to the United States
Constitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

You are so stupid, gummer.

Gunner Asch

Apr 21, 2015, 11:32:05 AM4/21/15
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:04:37 -0700, David Couch
<the_...@kerncounty.groove> wrote:

>On 4/20/2015 1:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:35:06 -0700, Pete Schabarum
>> <the_...@lacounty.groove> wrote:

>>> She was arrested for refusing to follow lawful police orders. If
>>> someone had similarly refused to follow orders you gave back in your
>>> cop-lite days as a reserve deputy, gummer, you'd have just beaten the
>>> shit out of him, because that's the kind of vile fat fuck you are.
>>
>> Cites?
>
>Haw haw haw! It's fucking hilarious when you do that, gummer, you
>shit-eating *fired* ex-cop and congenital liar.

So you cant provide any. Why are we not surprised?

>>> Unconstitutional bullshit, gummer. Desecrating the flag is protected
>>> political speech. You just have to accept that and live with it, gummer.
>>
>> Take it up with US Code
>
>Take it up with the Supreme Court, you filthy shit-encrusted Nazi rat.
>
> Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), was a decision by the Supreme
> Court of the United States that invalidated prohibitions on
> desecrating the American flag enforced in 48 of the 50 states.
> Justice William Brennan wrote for a five-justice majority in holding
> that the defendant Gregory Lee Johnson's act of flag burning was
> protected speech under the First Amendment to the United States
> Constitution.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
>

>You are so stupid, gummer.

So its still US Code? And its not been over ruled in the 30 yrs
since?

Really?

Then provide the cites as to WHY its not been overruled.

Once again...Cites?

You are so stupid, shitstain.

Gunner

Oh..<plink> Try another nym.

Gunner Asch

Apr 21, 2015, 11:35:48 AM4/21/15
Seen this yet?

http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/04/wisconsin-liberals-terrorize-conservatives-with-armed-force/

Wisconsin Liberals Terrorize Conservatives with Armed Force
Posted on April 21, 2015 by Mark Horne

Wisconsin liberals go after political enemies with full police
state—including dawn SWAT-style raids and threats against victims if
they told.

You don’t have to read dystopian novels to see secret police raids
used on Americans in response to their exercise of their
First-Amendment-acknowledged right to advocate for political causes.
You can read about how it happened in Wisconsin in the next issue of
the National Review.

Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also
called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee
benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules for public-employee
unions — was jolted awake by yelling, loud pounding at the door, and
her dogs’ frantic barking. The entire house — the windows and walls —
was shaking. She looked outside to see up to a dozen police officers,
yelling to open the door. They were carrying a battering ram.

She wasn’t dressed, but she started to run toward the door, her body
in full view of the police. Some yelled at her to grab some clothes,
others yelled for her to open the door.

“I was so afraid,” she says. “I did not know what to do.” She grabbed
some clothes, opened the door, and dressed right in front of the
police. The dogs were still frantic.

“I begged and begged, ‘Please don’t shoot my dogs, please don’t shoot
my dogs, just don’t shoot my dogs.’ I couldn’t get them to stop
barking, and I couldn’t get them outside quick enough. I saw a gun and
barking dogs. I was scared and knew this was a bad mix.”

She got the dogs safely out of the house, just as multiple armed
agents rushed inside. Some even barged into the bathroom, where her
partner was in the shower. The officer or agent in charge demanded
that Cindy sit on the couch, but she wanted to get up and get a cup of
coffee.

“I told him this was my house and I could do what I wanted.” Wrong
thing to say. “This made the agent in charge furious. He towered over
me with his finger in my face and yelled like a drill sergeant that I
either do it his way or he would handcuff me.”

They wouldn’t let her speak to a lawyer. She looked outside and saw a
person who appeared to be a reporter. Someone had tipped him off.

The neighbors started to come outside, curious at the commotion, and
all the while the police searched her house, making a mess, and —
according to Cindy — leaving her “dead mother’s belongings strewn
across the basement floor in a most disrespectful way.”

Then they left, carrying with them only a cellphone and a laptop.

David French describes two other dawn or pre-dawn raids that were just
as horrific as the above story (if not more than). He points out that
every single victim was threatened with penalties if they spoke about
these raids even to an attorney. He describes how the laws in
Minnesota were used by Liberals to give these terrorism sessions the
color of law.

These people were being punished for helping Scott Walker.

[See also, “Union Political Forces Using Police Raid Tactics against
Scott Walker.”]

You will have to read French’s article for all the details. I just
want to ask you a simple question: Do you think the Liberals in state
government in Wisconsin are really any worse than the Liberals in
power in New York State, California, Illinois, or Washington DC?

My hunch is that, when they hear about it, they will be jealous they
didn’t do it in their state first. It is going to become the new
normal all over this nation.

All the pieces are in place: jack-booted thugs who will obey orders
without question and feel righteous about doing so, secret
interpretations of laws, secret laws, prosecutorial discretion,
overwhelming firepower, etc.

Welcome to Liberal America.

Scott Walker and all the Republican candidates had better make this an
important part of their campaign.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/11/union-political-forces-using-police-raid-tactics-against-scott-walker/

Union Political Forces Using Police Raid Tactics Against Scott Walker
Posted on November 19, 2013 by Bob Allen
From the Capitol City Project blog:

Subpoenas have been issued demanding correspondence and donor
information of right-leaning organizations and individuals and raids
have been conducted resulting in law enforcement officers taking
computers and files in a secret investigation, according to reports.

“In recent weeks, special prosecutor Francis Schmitz has hit dozens of
conservative groups with subpoenas demanding documents related to the
2011 and 2012 campaigns to recall Governor Walker and state
legislative leaders,” the Wall Street Journal writes.

It continues, “Copies of two subpoenas we’ve seen demand ‘all
memoranda, email . . . correspondence, and communications’ both
internally and between the subpoena target and some 29 conservative
groups, including Wisconsin and national nonprofits, political vendors
and party committees. The groups include the League of American
Voters, Wisconsin Family Action, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce,
Americans for Prosperity—Wisconsin, American Crossroads, the
Republican Governors Association, Friends of Scott Walker and the
Republican Party of Wisconsin.”

The WSJ says the latest actions are taking place under Wisconsin’s
John Doe law, which makes it difficult for the groups involved to
defend themselves publicly.

The law, “Bars a subpoena’s targets from disclosing its contents to
anyone but his attorneys. John Doe probes work much like a grand jury,
allowing prosecutors to issue subpoenas and conduct searches, while
the gag orders leave the targets facing the resources of the state
with no way to publicly defend themselves.”

The orders reportedly began in the office of Milwaukee County
Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf just days before Democrat
Mary Burke announced that she’d be running for governor of the state.
Landgraf works for Milwaukee County Democratic District Attorney John
Chisholm — who led a similar effort against Wisconsin conservatives
and Gov. Walker in the past. This is the second such “John Doe”
investigation in just three and a half years.

Eric O’ Keefe, director of Wisconsin’s Club For Growth and one of the
groups being targeted, said that he knows of at least three of the
targets who have had their homes raided. During the raids, law
enforcement officers confiscated computers and files.

America was a nice experiment… but thanks to the darkened hearts of
men, the Abyss has now opened wide on many fronts.

The only hope these Wisconsin Democrat fools have is that they never
have to face opponents who do to them, as they have done to others.

We’ve got to be better than this, America!

Here is John Adams, speaking from the grave (October 11, 1798).

While our country remains untainted with the principles and manners
which are now producing desolation in so many parts of the world;
while she continues sincere, and incapable of insidious and impious
policy, we shall have the strongest reason to rejoice in the local
destination assigned us by Providence. But should the people of
America once become capable of that deep simulation towards one
another, and towards foreign nations, which assumes the language of
justice and moderation while it is practising iniquity and
extravagance, and displays in the most captivating manner the charming
pictures of candor, frankness, and sincerity, while it is rioting in
rapine and insolence, this country will be the most miserable
habitation in the world; because we have no government armed with
power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality
and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break
the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Seems as though the Left loves using Terrorist tactics against its
enemies.

Orchel Krier

Apr 21, 2015, 12:56:46 PM4/21/15
On 4/21/2015 8:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:04:37 -0700, David Couch
> <the_...@kerncounty.groove> wrote:
>
>> On 4/20/2015 1:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Cites?
>>
>> Haw haw haw! It's fucking hilarious when you do that, gummer, you
>> shit-eating *fired* ex-cop and congenital liar.
>
> So you cant provide any.

Why would I, gummer? What kind of "cites" [sic] are needed to support a
belief, gummer? You dumb cunt. It is my opinion, gummer - you
cocksucker - that you would have abused your badge and beaten the shit
out of anyone who refused to follow your questionable orders. I don't
need any "cites" [sic] to hold that opinion, gummer. I hold that
opinion because of what a cunt you are.

>>> Take it up with US Code
>>
>> Take it up with the Supreme Court, you filthy shit-encrusted Nazi rat.
>>
>> Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), was a decision by the Supreme
>> Court of the United States that invalidated prohibitions on
>> desecrating the American flag enforced in 48 of the 50 states.
>> Justice William Brennan wrote for a five-justice majority in holding
>> that the defendant Gregory Lee Johnson's act of flag burning was
>> protected speech under the First Amendment to the United States
>> Constitution.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
>>

>> You are so stupid, gummer.
>
> So its still US Code?

No.

Frank

Apr 21, 2015, 2:03:20 PM4/21/15
On 4/19/2015 1:40 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> American Veteran Michelle Manhart Picks Up US Flag from Desecration
> at Georgia University – Gets Arrested
>

> In a valiant display of patriotism, Michelle Manhart picked up an
> American flag that was being trampled on by a bunch of young
> university punks. Keep in mind that this had been going on for three
> days at Valdosta State University. When Michelle stood up and did what
> the campus and no one else was willing to do, she resisted turning the
> flag over to police and stood her ground, guarding the flag until she
> was overpowered by police and arrested.

Gotta wonder what the university would have done if the kids were
stomping on the Koran.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 21, 2015, 2:13:35 PM4/21/15
I dunno. Why don't you go try it and report back to us?

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 21, 2015, 2:26:27 PM4/21/15
good point, maybe the veteran that was arrested should return and stomp
or burn a Koran and see if they arrest her for being on the other side
of that coin... and see how both court cases proceed.

Probably the same judge so the judge would have to explain being a
hypocrite if they find her guilty on both sides of the issues.

The we would see that they're actually discriminating against Americans
and Veterans.

--
That's Karma

Rudy Canoza

Apr 21, 2015, 2:33:00 PM4/21/15
She hasn't even been charged, and won't be charged. There was a
criminal trespass complaint filed that in effect bars her from the
campus, where she isn't a student anyway.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 21, 2015, 3:25:40 PM4/21/15
Then a friend of hers can go and do it and see if they are treated
differently. It's NOT quite as revealing and obvious but close to it.

--
That's Karma

Rudy Canoza

Apr 21, 2015, 5:04:10 PM4/21/15
It's always funny when hotheaded know-nothings like you start blabbering
about what would happen if some key aspect of a situation were reversed,
such as if it were a Koran that was desecrated rather than a flag. Just
so you don't think you're the only hotheaded know-nothing I'm picking
on, I acknowledge that it can go the other way. The best example is
angry blacks who insist that some mistreatment they see as unfairly
inflicted on black would never be done to a white.

You fuckwits can't possibly know that.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 21, 2015, 6:13:15 PM4/21/15
I didn't come up with it I just enthusiastically stretched it out a
little to make the idea a little more defined and real.

But I wish I had suggested the idea, it seems to piss off Liberals that
their students and places of higher education are teaching, learning
and enforcing a biased Liberal ideology, and they were caught red handed.

B3est part is it was really grass roots and didn't appear to be planned
by the Veteran. She just naturally loves America and it's NOT like that
phony Liberal ideology where they have to script it and plan it and then
execute the plan and organize a media frenzy to sell it to the public.

--
That's Karma

Stormin Mormon

Apr 21, 2015, 10:26:48 PM4/21/15
On 4/21/2015 2:03 PM, Frank wrote:

> Gotta wonder what the university
> would have done if the kids were
> stomping on the Koran.

Storm troopers, and death ray guns.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2015, 9:51:25 AM4/22/15
On 4/21/2015 10:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> On 4/21/2015 2:03 PM, Frank wrote:
>>
>> Gotta wonder what the university
>> would have done if the kids were
>> stomping on the Koran.
>>

> Storm troopers, and death ray guns.

Suspend the students and sentence them to classes in sensitivity and
multicultural training..... before they can come back to the college?

But NOT for stomping on the U.S. flag just for burning the Koran...
They get all bent out of shape like I shit in their ice cream if I fly a
rebel flag from the confederacy and yet they don't seem to mind shitting
in my ice cream when they burn or stomp on the American flag.

Why would anyone stop flying a Confederate flag when they don't stop
desecrating the U.S. Flag. In fact they will probably all go out and
order a few rebel flags off the internet after hearing that story.

Just another double standard of Liberalism and their version of
multiculturalism.

Maybe they should apologize to the woman rescuing the U.S. flag.
Otherwise maybe the schools should expect to see a lot more rebel
flags... I'll even buy some and hand them out. It is free speech the
same as stomping on a U.S. flag.

--
That's Karma

Rudy Canoza

Apr 22, 2015, 2:05:26 PM4/22/15
I don't think it's implausible to think it might happen that way, but
you haven't shown that it does.

Richard

Apr 22, 2015, 6:21:15 PM4/22/15
On 4/19/2015 11:00 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

> Stars, Stripes, and Nudity Forever...
>
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/michelle-manhart-kicked-college-campus-t-article-1.2190637#

Which, in itself, would be consider desecration of the flag...

From the code:

The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or
drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for
any decoration in general (exception for coffins). Bunting of blue,
white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe
of the bunting should be on the top.[7]

The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It
should not be embroidered, printed, or otherwise impressed on such
articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything
intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should
not be attached to the staff or halyard.

The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic
uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military
personnel, firefighters, police officers, and members of patriotic
organizations.

The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word,
number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it or attached to it.

I'm reading that last one - the figure part - includes nudes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Ed Huntress

Apr 22, 2015, 6:25:40 PM4/22/15
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:21:06 -0500, Richard <cave...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
That's a good question, Richard. Maybe if she made a thong out of it,
with the stars on her butt...

--
Ed Huntress

Richard

Apr 22, 2015, 9:08:10 PM4/22/15
Thank you, Ed, for the snotty reply.

I have to remember, sometimes, that you live in the People's Democratic
State of New Jersey.

They don't do America there.

Ed Huntress

Apr 22, 2015, 10:09:35 PM4/22/15
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:08:03 -0500, Richard <cave...@earthlink.net>
I have to remember, sometimes, that you can be one prickly s.o.b. who
appears to be making a joke and then takes offense when it turns our
you're not.

Suit yourself, Richard. It looked like a joke to me, and I was playing
along. I won't make that mistake again.

>They don't do America there.

They don't do it in Texas, where the governor makes a big point of the
crazy idea that Texas has a special dispensation to secede from the
union at any time they want -- makes a big gesture to the press about
it -- and then says he wants to be president of it.

Or where one of your senators decided just two years ago that he
didn't want to be a Canadian any longer, dropped his dual citizenship,
deciding he wanted to be an American after all -- in fact, he wanted
to be president of it.

Texas is one screwed-up bunch of crazies. New Jersey IS the U.S. --
one of the originals. Maybe they don't put that in the Texas history
books. Sometimes it seems to us that it was a big mistake to let you
crackpots into the union.

Half the time, you're threatening to leave it. The other half, you're
telling us you *are* it. 'Sounds a little schizoid.

--
Ed Huntress

Richard

Apr 22, 2015, 11:58:16 PM4/22/15
I'll stick with Rick either way.

Better than your girl, Christy.
What a cry baby.
He keeps crying, "Hey, I ain't done yet", but he is.

Well, enough political sparring.
Ed, you are just being mule headed.
And I am not the Jackass Whisperer!

John B.

Apr 23, 2015, 7:38:26 AM4/23/15
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:08:03 -0500, Richard <cave...@earthlink.net>
Come now Richard. the first settlement in New Jersey (by Anglos) was
in 1624 and New Jersey was the 3rd state to ratify the U.S.
constitution.

The state of Texas, on the other hand, apparently didn't exist until
around 1840-something and from what I can determine has never ratified
the U.S. Constitution.
--
cheers,

John B.

Gunner Asch

Apr 25, 2015, 12:56:27 AM4/25/15
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:56:42 -0700, Orchel Krier
<the_cou...@taft.city.ca.gov> wrote:

>> So you cant provide any.
>
>Why would I, gummer? What kind of "cites" [sic] are needed to support a
>belief, gummer? You dumb cunt. It is my opinion,

So you only offer up an "opinion"?

Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one and they all tend to
stink. Some more than others.

Opinions from you are like flatulent farts from a dying drunkard
laying in a gutter behind some ancient tumble down flophouse.

Thanks for your admission..that all your raving and loonytoon
buffoonery is simply..an "opinion".

Now off you go into the bozo bin. Im running a newer version of
agent..lots and lots of room in this bozo bin. Not that you filled up
the old one (which has been transferred to this one)....but you did
make up a noticeable fraction of the space.

Don't call us, we (wont) call you. However..someone will be along to
handle some issues you have. Bet on it.

Rest in peace.

Gunner, home from LA for the next 4 days

Brian McMillan

Apr 25, 2015, 12:19:47 PM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 9:56 PM, gummer - a squat to piss bitch - lied:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:56:42 -0700, Orchel Krier
> <the_cou...@taft.city.ca.gov> wrote:
>> On 4/21/2015 8:32 AM, gummer - a squat to piss bitch - lied:

>>> So you cant provide any.
>>
>> Why would I, gummer? What kind of "cites" [sic] are needed to support a
>> belief, gummer? You dumb cunt. It is my opinion, gummer - you
>> cocksucker - that you would have abused your badge and beaten the shit
>> out of anyone who refused to follow your questionable orders. I don't
>> need any "cites" [sic] to hold that opinion, gummer. I hold that
>> opinion because of what an admitted cunt you are.
>
> So you only offer up an "opinion"?

It's an informed opinion, bozo-boi.

> Don't call us, we (wont) call you. However..someone will be along to
> handle some issues you have. Bet on it.

Nope - not going to happen. No "cull", no "list", no "friends on
motorcycles", no "wiped down pay phone" - all of that was your usual
blowhard bullshit, boi.

D-FENS

Apr 25, 2015, 1:04:18 PM4/25/15
Looks like a Jewish fraternity in Florida is getting into pissing and
spitting on Old Glory. <Bert alert>

http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04/24/u-of-florida-fraternity-accused-of-spitting-peeing-on-american-flag/

--
Meet the new boogeyman. Same as the old boogeyman.

http://globalgulag.us

D-FENS

Apr 25, 2015, 1:26:43 PM4/25/15
Here's the text of the story, in case the link disappears to protect the
guilty.

The University of Florida’s chapter of the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity is
under investigation after members spit on and took flags from wounded
veterans.

Last weekend, Zeta Beta Tau students from UF and Emory University were
in Panama City Beach for their spring formal. They were staying at the
Laketown Wharf Resort where veterans were also staying for the Warrior
Beach Retreat, according to Linda Cope, founder of the retreat.

RELATED: Georgia college cancels classes ahead of pro-flag protest
For the past six years, the Warrior Beach Retreat has been hosted by
Panama City Beach twice a year to bring in wounded veterans and their
families.

Cope honors her son, Joshua, at the retreat — he lost both legs and his
right hand after his vehicle hit a roadside bomb in Iraq, according to
the retreat site.

“IN ALL OF MY YEARS, I’VE NEVER SEEN SUCH DEBAUCHERY AND DISRESPECT.”

“We focus on the caregiver and strengthening marriages,” Cope said.
“That’s our vision.”

The event brought together combat wounded veterans and included a parade
on April 16 where between 8,000 and 10,000 people lined the streets.
Cope said the students from Emory and UF acted dishonorably the next day.

Members of the University of Florida chapter of the Zeta Beta Tau
fraternity are under investigation after spitting on and taking flags
from wounded veterans. The students and veterans were in Panama City
Beach when the incident occurred.

Cope said Zeta Beta Tau students picked on the veterans, spit on them
and their service dogs, and urinated on American flags.

“In all of my years, I’ve never seen such debauchery and disrespect,”
Cope said.

Cope also said the women accompanying the men were equally as bad.

According to Panama City Beach Police, officers were not called, and
there was not an incident report or any arrests.

Janine Sikes, the assistant vice president for media affairs at UF, said
UF President W. Kent Fuchs received an email from Linda Cope concerning
the incident.

Cope then received an email apology from Fuchs on Wednesday.

“I want to make clear that I am deeply sorry for the affront that our
students may have caused,” Fuchs wrote in the email. “I want to assure
you that it is not representative of our students or our university, and
we will make every effort to learn more, take appropriate action and
prevent similar incidents from occurring again.”

“The University of Florida is extremely concerned about allegations,
specifically of illegal behavior with our students,” Sikes said. “We’re
taking this matter vary seriously and opened an investigation to
determined what happened and what we need to do in response.”

Sikes said she is not sure how long the investigation may last.

Executive Director of the National Zeta Beta Tau Laurence A. Bolotin, a
University of Florida graduate from 2001, also wrote to Cope, stating
Emory, UF and the international headquarters are fully cooperating with
investigations and both chapters have placed themselves under suspension.

Members of the University of Florida chapter of the Zeta Beta Tau
fraternity are under investigation after spitting on and taking flags
from wounded veterans. The students and veterans were in Panama City
Beach when the incident occurred. (Photo courtesy of Adriana Yurizza /
WUFT News)
Members of the University of Florida chapter of the Zeta Beta Tau
fraternity are under investigation after spitting on and taking flags
from wounded veterans. The students and veterans were in Panama City
Beach when the incident occurred. (Photo courtesy of Adriana Yurizza /
WUFT News)
The UF chapter, which is currently under probationary status until Dec.
19, 2015, wrote to the Warrior Beach Retreat and veterans to offer
apologies and to assure those involved would face consequences.

According to the letter, “As a Fraternity, we have a ZERO tolerance
policy for such behaviors, and those found guilty will be expelled. The
deeds described on both social media and in letters to our University
are completely against our Fraternity’s values and ideas and those that
have failed to respect those values will not be welcomed anymore.”

The UF chapter also offered financial assistance to the retreat so more
veterans can participate in the coming years.

“We’re going to let them do that,” Cope said. “I’m thinking of different
ideas because we could really use some fundraisers.”

Both the national and UF chapters were contacted for comment but did not
return phone calls; however, they released their written statements.

Emory has not yet contacted Cope.

“We’ve gotten nothing from Emory,” she said, “not one word.”

Expulsion may not be the only punishment students involved may face.
Gainesville attorney Geoffrey Mason said this could qualify as a hate
crime with additional battery charges.

Mason said someone could make the argument that the veterans’ national
origin — the fact that they are Americans — was a factor.

“I would say especially if they were over 65,” he continues, “then that
would absolutely be a hate crime, if it’s related to age.”

Prejudice towards physical disabilities or limitations can also be
regarded as a hate crime.

“If they spit on a person, that’s absolutely battery,” Mason said.

Mason said Florida has provisions dealing with battery of the elderly,
which would be classified as a higher level crime. The maximum legal
sentence would be five years in prison and up to a $5,000-fine.

Penalties from UF have yet to be determined.

“I can’t talk about individual students, but I can tell you that the
Zeta Beta Tau chapter certainly faces sanctions,” Sikes said.

It is Cope’s hope that students can learn a lesson in respect and
responsibility from the incident.

“To every action, there is a reaction and a consequence,” Cope said.
“They don’t need to take in vain the sacrifice these men and women have
given for them to have the freedoms they have.”

This story originally appeared on WUFT News with contributing coverage
by Nicole Wiesenthal, a spring 2015 USA TODAY Collegiate Correspondent.

Zeta Beta Tau
www.zbt.org/
Zeta Beta Tau
Founded in 1898 as the world's first Jewish Fraternity, ZBT prides
itself on ... In 1989, ZBT became the first fraternity to abolish
pledging from its organization and, ...

Stormin Mormon

Apr 26, 2015, 7:37:04 AM4/26/15
On 4/25/2015 1:04 PM, D-FENS wrote:
> Looks like a Jewish fraternity in Florida is getting into pissing and
> spitting on Old Glory. <Bert alert>
>

> http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04/24/u-of-florida-fraternity-accused-of-spitting-peeing-on-american-flag/

No cops called, no arrests. I guess the
college thinks it's okay behavior?

Tom Gardner

Apr 26, 2015, 9:01:22 AM4/26/15
On 4/20/2015 4:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> Oh..its time for you to change your nym again.
>
> <plink>
>
> Gunner

Who is he?

Gunner Asch

Apr 26, 2015, 2:02:25 PM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:01:13 -0400, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
wrote:
He is a little fuzzbrained Leftwinger who lives uip in Sacramento and
has this beef with rightwingers..which of course includes me. The
same guy that complained to Giganews and told them I was making death
threats so they bounced me.. I immediately contacted another provider
and signed up.then called AND emailed their support and gave t hem a
heads up along with cut and pastes of who and what he does. The
support guy read for a couple minutes..then wrote back..."fucking
Leftwinger troll'

I have some photos of his property, what he drives, whats parked
around his place..all the stuff a simple overwatch could come up with.
Even a couple satellite photos. Shrug..folks out there really dont
much care for his actions here.

Oh..yeah..Ive got his name and address...it was forwarded to me by 3
other people on the groups as a known issue, so Im not the only one
with an "interest" in him

You know me well enough..Im not going to drive 7 hours up to Sacto,
take care of the issue, then spend another 7 hours drving back with
him in the boot. Shrug Ill not be going north of Kettleman City for
another couple years. Aquaintences on the other hand....shrug.

In fact..I was told he was already on the list of things to do...Im
not the only person he has pestered and pissed off. In fact..if I
remember right..the person that messaged me...is someone that "I"
would walk very carefully around. Seriously. So he is a done deal.

Hope his family isnt harmed..but I really dont want to know (or care)
very much.

He has increased the size of my killfile by at least..at least 350
names that he has used. He has used everyone on my Facebook Friends
list...members here, clients that I may have mentioned over the past
15 yrs...the list is quite astounding. With him..its not just verbal
banter here on the groups..but he does some research to try to get
into the heads of the people he zones on. Doesnt work with me..now
that Ive got his technique figured out..and he uses the same way to ID
him shows up in each of his posts..no matter what nym he uses...I
wrote a killfile script for him a month ago..but have been letting him
build up a file for me to present to certain people..the least of whom
is his provider. Terrorist watch list type stuff and with luck...he
will be removed by the Feds before the other interested parties get to
him.
Save his worthless life maybe. You know me...try to save the life of
the worst bug on the windshield. Shrug again

Gunner

Brian McMillan

Apr 26, 2015, 2:25:17 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 11:02 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:01:13 -0400, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/20/2015 4:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh..its time for you to change your nym again.
>>>
>>> <plink>
>>>
>>> Gunner
>>
>> Who is he?
>
> He is a little fuzzbrained Leftwinger

no

< who lives uip in Sacramento

no

> and has this beef with rightwingers

yes

> ..which of course includes me.

yes

> I have some photos of his property,

no. You have only a single Google Maps photo of what you *think* is my
property, gummer.

> what he drives,

no

> whats parkedaround his place..

no

> ..folks out there really dont much care for his actions here.

LOL! No. There are no "folks out there" who have said anything to you
about what I do "here".

> Oh..yeah..Ive got his name and address...it was forwarded to me

no

> by 3
> other people on the groups as a known issue,

no

> You know me well enough..Im not going to drive 7 hours up to Sacto,
> take care of the issue, then spend another 7 hours drving back with
> him in the boot. Shrug Ill not be going north of Kettleman City for
> another couple years. Aquaintences on the other hand....shrug.

no. No "guys on motorcycles", no "wiped down payphone" - none of that.

> In fact..I was told he was already on the list of things to do

no

> So he is a done deal.

no. Empty woofing - pure bullshit.

> He has increased the size of my killfile by at least..at least 350
> names that he has used.

Not even 100.

> He has used everyone on my Facebook Friendslist

not yet...

> I wrote a killfile script

LOL! *No*, you didn't. You have no computer script writing ability at all.

> for him a month ago..but have been letting him
> build up a file for me to present to certain people..the least of whom
> is his provider. Terrorist watch list type stuff and with luck...he
> will be removed by the Feds before the other interested parties get to
> him.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

No.

D-FENS

Apr 26, 2015, 2:40:05 PM4/26/15
On 04/26/2015 05:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> On 4/25/2015 1:04 PM, D-FENS wrote:
>> Looks like a Jewish fraternity in Florida is getting into pissing and
>> spitting on Old Glory. <Bert alert>
>>

>> http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04/24/u-of-florida-fraternity-accused-of-spitting-peeing-on-american-flag/
>>

> No cops called, no arrests.

According to the article, that's correct.

> I guess the
> college thinks it's okay behavior?

Not according to the article.

--