Question: Have Hackers Found Evidence of Alleged Pedophile Liar Trump Donating To ISIS? Is That The Reason He's Afraid To Release Them? He Says "I'm Great With Terrorists" "Nobody's Better Than Me!"

The Great Trump Swindle

Sep 25, 2016, 11:00:44 PM9/25/16
The only way Trump can win is if he stops pandering to the negros and begging
for their support. I wish it was the good old days when we didn't have to
do any work because everybody had niggers around to do their work for free.

The 2A didn't include niggers, nor did the Declaration of Independence.
That's because in the good old days when that stuff was written, niggers knew
their place in society. Allen West, Condi Rice, Walter Williams, Thomas
Sowell, Ben Carson and Herman Cain know their place, groveling at the feet of
the white man, why can't they teach the others?

Putin doesn't allow niggers in Russia and as a result, they only have white
people and no crime.

The NBA, MLB and NFL should ban niggers because they make most white men look
bad. Trump may be pandering to the nigger vote today, but mark my words.
He's one of us and when he's in charge, he's going to deport them or lock em
up where they can make cheep stuff for our capitalist society to consume.

Hitler may have been a Leftist who embraced all the liberal values, but at
least he didn't like niggers.