[Brietbart] Rafael Ted Cruz - Insane or Satan's Minion? He's Not One of Us, He's Not American, He's Not White

New Way

Nov 20, 2015, 7:37:09 AM11/20/15
Putin considers him a stupid Mexican, a Lettuce picking peasant.

What some signatories have to say:
"Believe me he is so opposite of what I know and believe."

"Ted Cruz is unfit to be in office, and he's anti-American. He has no
credibility at all a radical extremist that's a threat to America and the
American people! #notedcruz!"

"No Cruz, No Way"

"#YouCruzYouLose"

"The Senator from the great state of Texas needs to return to private sector."

"I would never vote for a Republican, especially Ted Cruz."

"Only progressive candidates need apply who care for all Americans not just 15
to 25 percent of Americans"

"I will do you one better, I will never vote for a Republican for dog catcher
or anything else."

"I swear on a stack of Cubans (cigars) that I will NOT vote for Ted Cruz. No
way, No How!!"

"Never vote Ted Cruz"

"No! No! Cruz"

"That would be a disaster can't and won't happen"

"God help us!!!"

"Cruz is a Sarah Pailn - non electable! Still hope he runs for the comedy
value. :)"

"CRUZ is BIGGEST Fake CHRISTIAN on the Planet‼️‼️‼️"

"He is a Fundamentalist as scary as ISIL."

"Please refrain from you intentions to run as POTUS, we don't want you to,
you're not a U.S natural born citizen"

"Not only the Christians but we are all pledging not to vote for Ted Cruz. He
relies on negative ads that distort the truth and his campaign is looking for
“Deception Proof” manager or app. that ascertains his deceit as certainty."

"Ted Cruz should be expelled from the Senate. He should be tried for treason
and promoting sedition."

"HELL NO!"

"When I heard Cruz was running, alarm bells went off in my spirit!"

"Cruz is a snake oil salesman. Wouldn't vote for that narcissist if my life
depended on it!"

"Never in a million years!"

"Ted Cruz makes me vomit in my mouth. Only nice Canadians should be allowed to
run for President."

"We cannot let him win"

"Will never get my vote. If it was legal, I would vote for Obama again!"

"Bigots and right wing nut jobs never get my vote!"

"We can't afford to have this guy as President"

"He has nothing to offer anyone but himself"

"I would never vote for Ted Cruz"

"I'm a proud Democrat."

"This man is anti women, pro patriarchy, anti lgbt, and supports ruinous
policies"

"Radically wrong for the USA!"

"The thought of Cruz in any position of power is extremely frightening. He
doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and his wealthy benefactors. This
man shouldn't be in Congress, let alone trying to get into the White House."

"No Ted Cruz for President"

"He is such a joke - an embarrassment to the US. I promise not to even read an
article or message with his name on it! Sickening excuse for a human being"

"Ted Cruz is both a seditionist and a bona fide traitor. He spreads lies and
deceit. He works on behalf of the Koch Brothers. He wants millions to lose
their healthcare. He shut down our government costing the country 24 billion
dollars. He wanted to push our nation into default. He signed on to the
treasonous letter to Iran. He is a known racist stating we need 100 Jessie
Helms'. He is harming our immigration policy. Should I go on?"

"I am a straight, confirmed Episcopalian and my husband and I were married by
a gay priest. I have other issues with Mr. Cruz, but his homophobic statements
alone are enough to make him unfit to represent me as a resident of Texas, let
alone to be President of the United States."

"Ted Cruz is a phoney, a narcissist, and a sociopath."