Trump: "I'd be happy to send Democrats to fight ISIS, if I could find any with the stones to do it."

Jim Heinz

Jul 30, 2016, 6:29:29 PM7/30/16
You gotta respect that man. Calling out those loser Democrats
the way he does.

Bases

Jul 30, 2016, 7:06:34 PM7/30/16
In article <135c5888df59a15d...@dizum.com>
"Jim Heinz" <jhe...@msnbc.com> wrote:

> You gotta respect that man.

Sure, if you're a fool.

Governor Swill

Jul 31, 2016, 10:46:51 PM7/31/16
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 00:29:06 +0200 (CEST), "Jim Heinz" wrote:
>You gotta respect that man. Calling out those loser Democrats
>the way he does.

I'd respect him more if he hadn't dodged the draft.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"[With Hillary Clinton] our international relations will not be reduced
to a business transaction." - Marine 4 star General John Allen (ret.)

Ed Huntress

Aug 13, 2016, 8:46:47 PM8/13/16
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:32:20 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:46:46 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:
>
>>I'd respect him more if he hadn't dodged the draft.
>
>Bill Clinton.

Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 13, 2016, 11:45:54 PM8/13/16
Trump disparaged McCain. I doubt that McCain constitutes all POW's.
I know several POW's that have no use for McCain or John Kerry. Thus
being Americans..It is their free and inalienable opinions. I don't
think the American Voter thinks much of McCain or he would have won the
Presidency. Klinton didn't have time to disparage anyone while getting
blowjobs and his wifey was stealing the White House Silverware.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 4:17:12 AM8/14/16
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 22:45:57 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/13/2016 7:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:32:20 -0700, Winston_Smith
>> <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>> Bill Clinton.
>>
>> Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>
>Trump disparaged McCain.

He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
were.

>I doubt that McCain constitutes all POW's.

See above

>I know several POW's that have no use for McCain or John Kerry. Thus
>being Americans..It is their free and inalienable opinions. I don't
>think the American Voter thinks much of McCain or he would have won the
>Presidency. Klinton didn't have time to disparage anyone while getting
>blowjobs and his wifey was stealing the White House Silverware.

The point is, Clinton didn't make fun of POWs. The Donald did. He
disparaged McCain specifically because he was captured.

--
Ed Huntress

Jim Wilkins

Aug 14, 2016, 7:43:59 AM8/14/16
"Ed Huntress" <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote in message
I went to his recent NH meeting intending to publicly remind him that
it was the Administration's highly restrictive Rules of Engagement
that forced those pilots to fly through the hail of antiaircraft fire,
but I arrived only two hours early and the hall was already full.
https://www.amazon.com/Going-Downtown-Against-Hanoi-Washington/dp/0671678620

The first time I caught Trump's attention I asked if his circle of
trusted associates included enough expertise to form a Cabinet. I
mentioned Carter as an outsider who didn't and Trump ran away with
insulting him instead of answering.
--jsw

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 8:55:44 AM8/14/16
Based on what we've seen of Trump, he probably would have ignored it
or just doubled-down on his insults.. His point wasn't to deliver a
fair assessment of why McCain became a POW. It was to humiliate and to
assert his superiority over the "loser" who lost a presidential
campaign, distinguishing such "losers" from himself, the "winner."

That fits with the pattern of his primary campaign: Achieve dominance
and humiliate everyone else.

>The first time I caught Trump's attention I asked if his circle of
>trusted associates included enough expertise to form a Cabinet. I
>mentioned Carter as an outsider who didn't and Trump ran away with
>insulting him instead of answering.
>--jsw

See above.

--
Ed Huntress

First-Post

Aug 14, 2016, 10:38:52 AM8/14/16
As if you liberal jerk offs gave two shits about POWs to begin with.
Yeah yeah, sure sure, get all indignant now but back when McCain ran
for the presidency you dickheads were out in force trying to tear him
down a thousand times worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.

So spare us your idiotic liberal hypocrisy. Everyone knows you're
just trying to create another stupid assed liberal talking point that
you don't really believe in to begin with hypocrite.

Liberalism: "We have nothing positive to say about Hillary so all we
can hope for is to tear down Trump. That's all we have since Hillary
has never done a single thing that can be used to show her as actually
capable and qualified for the presidency."

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 10:49:46 AM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:37:12 -0500, First-Post
<Liberals-Have-No-Point-If-They-Can't-Lie-A...@DumbassedDemocrats.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 20:46:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:32:20 -0700, Winston_Smith
>><inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>>Bill Clinton.
>>
>>Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>
>As if you liberal jerk offs gave two shits about POWs to begin with.

Oh, go screw yourself, you stupid rightard.

>Yeah yeah, sure sure, get all indignant now but back when McCain ran
>for the presidency you dickheads were out in force trying to tear him
>down a thousand times worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.

I voted for McCain in the primary in 2000. I've been a registered
Republican for nearly 30 years, you ignorant ass.

--
Ed Huntress

Governor Swill

Aug 14, 2016, 10:55:45 AM8/14/16
On Sat, 13 Aug Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Aug Winston_Smith wrote:
>>On Sun, 31 Jul Governor Swill wrote:
>>>I'd respect him more if he hadn't dodged the draft.
>>Bill Clinton.

>Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.

He also thinks he's better than veterans and KIAs. After all, he was
smart enough to not get killed or captured. Smart enough in fact, to
not even serve.

"Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet"
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0>
""The only people who violated the Selective Service Act did so out of
principle," Kuby said. "They were going to show they were not cowards
by risking imprisonment to protest an immoral war. If you were white
and middle class, there were many legal ways out.""

Swill
--
#imwithher
You can lead a wingnut to knowledge but you can't make him

Governor Swill

Aug 14, 2016, 1:52:03 PM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug "Jim Wilkins" wrote:
>"Ed Huntress" wrote
>>>Trump disparaged McCain.
>> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
>> were.
>>>I doubt that McCain constitutes all POW's.
>> See above

"I like people who weren't captured."

>>>I know several POW's that have no use for McCain or John Kerry. Thus
>>>being Americans..It is their free and inalienable opinions. I don't
>>>think the American Voter thinks much of McCain or he would have won
>>>the Presidency. Klinton didn't have time to disparage anyone while
>>>getting blowjobs and his wifey was stealing the White House Silverware.
>> The point is, Clinton didn't make fun of POWs. The Donald did. He
>> disparaged McCain specifically because he was captured.

>I went to his recent NH meeting intending to publicly remind him that
>it was the Administration's highly restrictive Rules of Engagement
>that forced those pilots to fly through the hail of antiaircraft fire,
>but I arrived only two hours early and the hall was already full.
>https://www.amazon.com/Going-Downtown-Against-Hanoi-Washington/dp/0671678620

Exactly. McCain followed orders as a soldier should. He was captured
while doing so. How is it his fault?

>The first time I caught Trump's attention I asked if his circle of
>trusted associates included enough expertise to form a Cabinet. I
>mentioned Carter as an outsider who didn't and Trump ran away with
>insulting him instead of answering.

Typically Trump. Typically partisan. When you get an embarrassing
question you can't answer, run from it.

Governor Swill

Aug 14, 2016, 1:54:38 PM8/14/16
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 20:46:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:32:20 -0700, Winston_Smith
>><inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>>Bill Clinton.
>>
>>Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>
>As if you liberal jerk offs gave two shits about POWs to begin with.
>Yeah yeah, sure sure, get all indignant now but back when McCain ran
>for the presidency you dickheads were out in force trying to tear him
>down a thousand times worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.

But not over his military service and no, the lunatic fringe doesn't
count. Suck it again, Sparky.

>So spare us your idiotic liberal hypocrisy. Everyone knows you're
>just trying to create another stupid assed liberal talking point that
>you don't really believe in to begin with hypocrite.
>
>Liberalism: "We have nothing positive to say about Hillary so all we
>can hope for is to tear down Trump. That's all we have since Hillary
>has never done a single thing that can be used to show her as actually
>capable and qualified for the presidency."

Lol! Just fall out of a time machine from 1964 when she worked for
Goldwater?

Governor Swill

Aug 14, 2016, 1:56:41 PM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 10:49:42 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:37:12 -0500, First-Post
><Liberals-Have-No-Point-If-They-Can't-Lie-A...@DumbassedDemocrats.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 20:46:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
>><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>>>Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>>
>>As if you liberal jerk offs gave two shits about POWs to begin with.
>
>Oh, go screw yourself, you stupid rightard.
>
>>Yeah yeah, sure sure, get all indignant now but back when McCain ran
>>for the presidency you dickheads were out in force trying to tear him
>>down a thousand times worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.

Bush and Karl Rove did far more damage to McCain in 2000 than the Dems
did in 2008.

>I voted for McCain in the primary in 2000. I've been a registered
>Republican for nearly 30 years, you ignorant ass.

I was going to vote for him, but Bush told some screwball lie about a
non existent mulatto love child to the racists in South Carolina that
cost McCain his Presidential bid.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 9:33:07 PM8/14/16
On 8/14/2016 3:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 22:45:57 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> On 8/13/2016 7:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>>> Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>>
>> Trump disparaged McCain.
>
> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
> were.

You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
spoiled shithead McCain.

>> I doubt that McCain constitutes all POW's.
>
> See above

You see above, you stupid bastard!

>> I know several POW's that have no use for McCain or John Kerry. Thus
>> being Americans..It is their free and inalienable opinions. I don't
>> think the American Voter thinks much of McCain or he would have won the
>> Presidency. Klinton didn't have time to disparage anyone while getting
>> blowjobs and his wifey was stealing the White House Silverware.
>
> The point is, Clinton didn't make fun of POWs. The Donald did. He
> disparaged McCain specifically because he was captured.

You are a fucking idiot! Making a mountain out of a molehill. Klinton is
a thieving lying traitor as is his sow of a wife. McCain sold out his
fellow prisoners(EM).

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 9:39:11 PM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:33:05 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/14/2016 3:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>>> Trump disparaged McCain.
>>
>> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
>> were.
>
>You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
>spoiled shithead McCain.

Bullshit on, Pax. You have a reputation to uphold, after all.
<snip>

> McCain sold out his
>fellow prisoners(EM).

Aha. So that's why you're willing to spin Trump's shit into something
it wasn't. You want it to have been all about McCain. But you can't
get around the "context," which was Chickenhawk Donald's blanket
statement, "I like people who weren't captured." So what about all of
the other POWs? They wouldn't be POWs if they weren't captured.

Who do you think you're fooling? You only fool yourself, Pax.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 9:45:39 PM8/14/16
On 8/14/2016 12:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Aug "Jim Wilkins" wrote:
>>> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
>>> were.
>>> See above
>
> "I like people who weren't captured."

Me too.. Also ones that follow training in ejecting. Also ones who don't
have their bad reports vanish or get gilded. Ever wonder why he was
discharged rather then given a high promotion and an important job.
Trumps has many faults that you can attack and yet you pick McCain the
biggest pilot fuckup the Navy ever had. In case you hadn't noticed the
American voter sent McCain running to live off of his wife. You Liberal
assholes pick the worst of the worst to support. McCain is a Rhino or
more accurately a fucking Liberal or you wouldn't be all upset that a
conservative showed you his true colors.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 9:51:03 PM8/14/16
On 8/14/2016 12:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
Go read the entire history of McCain and then and only then ..Judge~

>> The first time I caught Trump's attention I asked if his circle of
>> trusted associates included enough expertise to form a Cabinet. I
>> mentioned Carter as an outsider who didn't and Trump ran away with
>> insulting him instead of answering.

I wouldn't waste time on a liberal anti-American asshole like you either.

> Typically Trump. Typically partisan. When you get an embarrassing
> question you can't answer, run from it.

I haven't seen him run from any thing.. In fact he is an attack
Politician. Unlike a yellow drat dodger and your buddy Klinton.\

He may not be right, but he makes you look like the sack of fagot shit
that you are.

> Swill

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 9:54:23 PM8/14/16
I have been watching your posts.. You are a lying sack of Liberal shit!
You can claim otherwise. But you are not even close to being up to RHINO
standards. You are doing your best to elect Evil corrupt Hillary.n

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 10:00:29 PM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:54:23 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/14/2016 9:49 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:37:12 -0500, First-Post
>> <Liberals-Have-No-Point-If-They-Can't-Lie-A...@DumbassedDemocrats.com>
>> wrote:

>>> As if you liberal jerk offs gave two shits about POWs to begin with.
>>
>> Oh, go screw yourself, you stupid rightard.
>>
>>> Yeah yeah, sure sure, get all indignant now but back when McCain ran
>>> for the presidency you dickheads were out in force trying to tear him
>>> down a thousand times worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.
>>
>> I voted for McCain in the primary in 2000. I've been a registered
>> Republican for nearly 30 years, you ignorant ass.
>
>I have been watching your posts.. You are a lying sack of Liberal shit!
>You can claim otherwise. But you are not even close to being up to RHINO
>standards. You are doing your best to elect Evil corrupt Hillary.n

When Pax gets upset, you can see little gas leaks around his ears and
nose. Then his mouth erupts in an explosion of verbal vomit.

I'll bet the guy has a serious blood-pressure problem.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 10:02:13 PM8/14/16
She was 16 you idiot and you forgot that she was fired from the Nixon
investigations for dishonesty later on. During Barry Goldwater's
campaign, all she was good for was licking envelopes and maybe other
things. I did notice that the Democrats are now painting Trump with the
"Oh My God, He is going to use the H-Bomb" brush. That is how the
crooked War Profiteer LBJ destroyed Goldwater's run. He just might have
been the best president of the times. We definitely need generals like
Curtis Lemay and Patton back to perk up the lack luster military that
Obama has created from a very Viable force.

> Swill

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 10:04:38 PM8/14/16
On 8/14/2016 9:55 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug Ed Huntress wrote:
>>> Bill Clinton.
>
>> Clinton didn't disparage POWs. Trump thinks he's better than them.
>
> He also thinks he's better than veterans and KIAs. After all, he was
> smart enough to not get killed or captured. Smart enough in fact, to
> not even serve.

Comments like this from the most fagot piece of draft dodging shit on
the internet! Show us your service record asshole. Show us anything that
you have done that is good!

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 11:01:26 PM8/14/16
On 8/14/2016 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:33:05 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
>>> were.
>>
>> You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
>> spoiled shithead McCain.
>
> Bullshit on, Pax. You have a reputation to uphold, after all.
> <snip>

Huntress.. You are a chickenshit POS Liberal suckass.

>> McCain sold out his
>> fellow prisoners(EM).

Go talk to the lads that McCain ratted out at the Hanoi Hilton.
Maybe you should also talk to the Deck Cowboys on the Aircraft Carrier
that was damaged and out of commission for a couple of years.. And
several sailors died. Never ever trust the fictional reports of the
Aristocrats fuckups.

> Aha. So that's why you're willing to spin Trump's shit into something
> it wasn't. You want it to have been all about McCain. But you can't
> get around the "context," which was Chickenhawk Donald's blanket

I really don't give a rats ass about Trumps press releases, But I do
know that you are doing your best to elect that sorry sow "Evil Hillary".

> statement, "I like people who weren't captured." So what about all of
> the other POWs? They wouldn't be POWs if they weren't captured.

It might surprise you how many walked into surrender.

> Who do you think you're fooling? You only fool yourself, Pax.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2016, 11:04:32 PM8/14/16
Actually not..Actively hunting, fishing and kicking holes in your
bullshit stories. I like seeing you cry and lie about your marxist
values. You really should lay off the alcohol and recreational drugs.

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 11:22:26 PM8/14/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 22:01:28 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/14/2016 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>>> You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
>>> spoiled shithead McCain.
>>
>> Bullshit on, Pax. You have a reputation to uphold, after all.
>> <snip>
>
>Huntress.. You are a chickenshit POS Liberal suckass.

Hey, you're holding it up, Pax. When all you have is bullshit, you
start compounding the slurs and insults. It's probably a poor
upbringing, which you demonstrate whenever you get yourself all worked
up. It's not good for you, you know.

>>> McCain sold out his
>>> fellow prisoners(EM).
>
>Go talk to the lads that McCain ratted out at the Hanoi Hilton.
>Maybe you should also talk to the Deck Cowboys on the Aircraft Carrier
>that was damaged and out of commission for a couple of years.. And
>several sailors died. Never ever trust the fictional reports of the
>Aristocrats fuckups.
>

>> Aha. So that's why you're willing to spin Trump's shit into something
>> it wasn't. You want it to have been all about McCain. But you can't
>> get around the "context," which was Chickenhawk Donald's blanket
>
>I really don't give a rats ass about Trumps press releases, But I do
>know that you are doing your best to elect that sorry sow "Evil Hillary".

I'd take the first name I saw in the Philadelphia phone book over
Dirtbag Donald.

>> statement, "I like people who weren't captured." So what about all of
>> the other POWs? They wouldn't be POWs if they weren't captured.
>
>It might surprise you how many walked into surrender.

Probably not. But I'm not surprised at The Donald's remarks, either.
Only a sleazy chickenhawk berates people who fought for their country,
whether they were captured or not. And he is a sleaze all the way --
the richest man in America who talks and acts like white trash.

>> Who do you think you're fooling? You only fool yourself, Pax.

Well, you're not showing much imagination in your insults, so it looks
like you're still steaming out your ears. That's too bad. It will
shorten your life.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2016, 11:33:56 PM8/14/16
Nobody's going to take that one at face value, the way you get
yourself all worked into a snit.

>Actively hunting, fishing and kicking holes in your
>bullshit stories. I like seeing you cry and lie about your marxist
>values. You really should lay off the alcohol and recreational drugs.

It sounds like you missed your return flight from "Fantasy Island."

--
Ed Huntress

Governor Swill

Aug 15, 2016, 12:35:37 AM8/15/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:39:08 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>Aha. So that's why you're willing to spin Trump's shit into something
>it wasn't. You want it to have been all about McCain. But you can't
>get around the "context," which was Chickenhawk Donald's blanket
>statement, "I like people who weren't captured." So what about all of
>the other POWs? They wouldn't be POWs if they weren't captured.

And when given the change for an early release, daddy pulled some
strings, he refused to go until the pows there before him got to go
home.

McCain was truly a hero.

Governor Swill

Aug 15, 2016, 12:38:01 AM8/15/16
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 23:22:23 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>Probably not. But I'm not surprised at The Donald's remarks, either.
>Only a sleazy chickenhawk berates people who fought for their country,
>whether they were captured or not. And he is a sleaze all the way --
>the richest man in America who talks and acts like white trash.

He's far from being the richest man in America. He's not even the
richest man in New York.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static

Governor Swill

Aug 15, 2016, 12:41:07 AM8/15/16
On Sun, 14 Aug Ed Huntress wrote:
>When Pax gets upset, you can see little gas leaks around his ears and
>nose. Then his mouth erupts in an explosion of verbal vomit.
>
>I'll bet the guy has a serious blood-pressure problem.

Pee Pee works out some of his frustrations on Usenet. Probably saves
his hos a lot of aggravation.

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2016, 2:06:30 AM8/15/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:37:59 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 23:22:23 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>Probably not. But I'm not surprised at The Donald's remarks, either.
>>Only a sleazy chickenhawk berates people who fought for their country,
>>whether they were captured or not. And he is a sleaze all the way --
>>the richest man in America who talks and acts like white trash.
>
>He's far from being the richest man in America. He's not even the
>richest man in New York.
>http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static
>
>Swill

The richer ones don't talk like white trash.

--
Ed Huntress

Governor Swill

Aug 15, 2016, 9:06:18 AM8/15/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 02:06:26 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:37:59 -0400, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 23:22:23 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>>Probably not. But I'm not surprised at The Donald's remarks, either.
>>>Only a sleazy chickenhawk berates people who fought for their country,
>>>whether they were captured or not. And he is a sleaze all the way --
>>>the richest man in America who talks and acts like white trash.
>>
>>He's far from being the richest man in America. He's not even the
>>richest man in New York.
>>http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static

>The richer ones don't talk like white trash.

And that explains his appeal to high schoolers and lowbrows. He's
"like me"!

I posted elsewhere:

You know what we called political correctness when I was a kid? "Good
manners."

Know what we called somebody who said whatever popped into their head
without thinking? "Stupid."

And yes, he is [non color specific] trash. ;)

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2016, 10:00:44 AM8/15/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:06:15 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 02:06:26 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:37:59 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>He's far from being the richest man in America. He's not even the
>>>richest man in New York.
>>>http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static
>
>>The richer ones don't talk like white trash.
>
>And that explains his appeal to high schoolers and lowbrows. He's
>"like me"!

As I read Pax's strings of adolescent slander, I realized why he finds
Trump-l'śil so appealing. He almost sounds real. <g>

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 5:47:59 PM8/15/16
You talk trash and I don't think you are Rich...Or famous!

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 5:52:00 PM8/15/16
On 8/15/2016 9:00 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:06:15 -0400, Governor Swill
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 02:06:26 -0400, Ed Huntress
>> <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

How many mistakes of fact or judgement are in this idiots posting?

>>> The richer ones don't talk like white trash.
>>
>> And that explains his appeal to high schoolers and lowbrows. He's
>> "like me"!
>
> As I read Pax's strings of adolescent slander, I realized why he finds
> Trump-l'œil so appealing. He almost sounds real. <g>

I find Evil Corrupt Hillary appalling and you vastly ignorant.
I also suspect you and Slops are 69'ing each other.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 5:59:27 PM8/15/16
On 8/14/2016 11:35 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:39:08 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> Aha. So that's why you're willing to spin Trump's shit into something
>> it wasn't. You want it to have been all about McCain. But you can't
>> get around the "context," which was Chickenhawk Donald's blanket
>> statement, "I like people who weren't captured." So what about all of
>> the other POWs? They wouldn't be POWs if they weren't captured.
>
> And when given the change for an early release, daddy pulled some
> strings, he refused to go until the pows there before him got to go
> home.
>
> McCain was truly a hero.

So was Ho Chi Minh and Adolph Hitler. McCain is an insane hot tempered
idiot that would sell his Mother for his own creature comfort.

> Swill

That is an interesting comment from a super duper Fagot draft dodger
galore! ;-p McCain is on his way out...And he never should have been in
Politics to start with...But that was Daddy pulling strings...Just as
Admiral McCain pulled strings with Ho Chi Minh to protect and insure
medical aid for Little Johnny. Most other POW's received no such favors.
You cannot believe how many jackpots the old Admiral had to pull Johnny
out of.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 6:01:51 PM8/15/16
On 8/14/2016 11:41 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Aug Ed Huntress wrote:
>> When Pax gets upset, you can see little gas leaks around his ears and
>> nose. Then his mouth erupts in an explosion of verbal vomit.
>>
>> I'll bet the guy has a serious blood-pressure problem.
>
> Pee Pee works out some of his frustrations on Usenet. Probably saves
> his hos a lot of aggravation.

Heh! Heh! I upset little Eddy Huntress and now he runs to his favorite
Commy/Lib/Democrat fagot for sympathy and comfort. ;-p

> Slob

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2016, 7:39:00 PM8/15/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:51:58 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/15/2016 9:00 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:06:15 -0400, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>How many mistakes of fact or judgement are in this idiots posting?

In this one, none.

>>> And that explains his appeal to high schoolers and lowbrows. He's
>>> "like me"!
>>
>> As I read Pax's strings of adolescent slander, I realized why he finds
>> Trump-l'śil so appealing. He almost sounds real. <g>
>
>I find Evil Corrupt Hillary appalling

Do you think anyone else cares what you think about it?

>and you vastly ignorant.

I'll take you on any time.

>I also suspect you and Slops are 69'ing each other.

That's because you're emotionally disturbed, which makes you an ideal
Trump supporter.

You revert to slurs so quickly, particularly homoerotic ones, that
it's apparent you don't have anything worthwhile between your ears.
You talk like mouth-breathing trash.

--
Ed Huntress

Tom Gardner

Aug 15, 2016, 8:53:17 PM8/15/16
On 8/15/2016 7:38 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

> That's because you're emotionally disturbed, which makes you an ideal
> Trump supporter.

My question is: If Trump was the Democrat candidate, would you slobber
all over him?

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2016, 10:05:35 PM8/15/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:52:55 -0400, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
wrote:
If I could get close enough and if I could work up some toxic slobber,
sure. d8-)

I don't care what party he's a member of -- and he's been a member of
both -- he's a jerk either way.

--
Ed Huntress

Jim Wilkins

Aug 15, 2016, 10:21:32 PM8/15/16
"Ed Huntress" <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote in message
He's a product of New York real estate culture:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Helmsley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Moses

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2016, 11:27:59 PM8/15/16
Definitely -- a culture of dirtbags and four-flushers.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 11:34:33 PM8/15/16
On 8/15/2016 6:38 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:51:58 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> On 8/15/2016 9:00 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>> How many mistakes of fact or judgement are in this idiots posting?
>
> In this one, none.

Heh! Heh!
Only an idiot like you would bring up a nonissue phony like McCain.
The guy who tanked the Republican chances at the Presidency. He is a
loser and apparently so are you. ;-p

>>> As I read Pax's strings of adolescent slander, I realized why he finds
>>> Trump-l'œil so appealing. He almost sounds real. <g>
>>
>> I find Evil Corrupt Hillary appalling
>
> Do you think anyone else cares what you think about it?

You are responding! Need I pull your chain some more? ;-p

>> and you vastly ignorant.
>
> I'll take you on any time.

Ohhhh....That sound like a veiled threat!

>> I also suspect you and Slops are 69'ing each other.
>
> That's because you're emotionally disturbed, which makes you an ideal
> Trump supporter.

So You don't deny 69'ing Slops!

> You revert to slurs so quickly, particularly homoerotic ones, that
> it's apparent you don't have anything worthwhile between your ears.
> You talk like mouth-breathing trash.

Sorry to upset you..But that is your neighborhood. Perhaps you need to
work on your blood pressure at the same time a Mental health specialist
does their best to salvage what is left of your ID.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2016, 11:38:08 PM8/15/16
My question is: If Hillary was a Republican Candidate would you slobber
all over her? Hell..You probably masturbate to the sound of the old sows
lying gravely voice.

Jim Wilkins

Aug 16, 2016, 6:43:04 AM8/16/16
"Ed Huntress" <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote in message
But so is the other New York candidate.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Aug 16, 2016, 7:07:14 AM8/16/16
"Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> fired this volley in news:nouqne$m2n
$1...@dont-email.me:

> But so is the other New York candidate.

And SHE's a many-times-proven felon! I'll take 'jerk' over felon in the
top office, any day.

I'd rather have a patriotic person who's _also_ good to those he/she
deals with. A couple of other good US presidents were complete a-holes.
And a couple of real 'sweethearts' were incompetent boobs.

How you treat others isn't necessarily a measure of how well you'll serve
your land. But we know that Hillary is only in it for the personal power
and the money; that she'd gladly destroy this nation for her own
financial gain. She's proven that point over and over.

Tom Gardner

Aug 16, 2016, 8:03:35 AM8/16/16
+1, HRC makes me sick to think what she has gotten away with.

Tom Gardner

Aug 16, 2016, 8:06:30 AM8/16/16
On 8/15/2016 11:38 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 8/15/2016 7:52 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
>> On 8/15/2016 7:38 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>>
>>> That's because you're emotionally disturbed, which makes you an ideal
>>> Trump supporter.
>>>

>> My question is: If Trump was the Democrat candidate, would you slobber
>> all over him?
>
> My question is: If Hillary was a Republican Candidate would you slobber
> all over her? Hell..You probably masturbate to the sound of the old sows
> lying gravely voice.

I see why your life is so difficult.

Jim Wilkins

Aug 16, 2016, 8:17:36 AM8/16/16
> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> fired this volley in
> $1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> But so is the other New York candidate.
>
> And SHE's a many-times-proven felon! I'll take 'jerk' over felon in
> the
> top office, any day.
>
> I'd rather have a patriotic person who's _also_ good to those he/she
> deals with. A couple of other good US presidents were complete
> a-holes.

JFK's choice for Vice President for example. LBJ was a crude
blustering bully to equal Trump but a very skilled deal-maker with a
strong social conscience.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2012PhDT.......110D

> And a couple of real 'sweethearts' were incompetent boobs.

I think Carter's weakness was his unwillingness to delegate authority
since he knew no one else as intelligent as he was. One of the
planners of the Teheran hostage rescue mission told me Carter
micromanaged every detail despite having no experience in air or
ground ops, as LBJ allegedly did to his company commanders in Nam, via
a radio relay to a helicopter hovering overhead.

> How you treat others isn't necessarily a measure of how well you'll
> serve
> your land. But we know that Hillary is only in it for the personal
> power
> and the money; that she'd gladly destroy this nation for her own
> financial gain. She's proven that point over and over.

And she risks reigniting the Cold War with Russia for her personal
advantage. They are sensitive to foreign criticism than we ignore.
I've been trying to defuse Russian umbrage over 0bama's bungling
foreign policy in another Usenet group. The irate poster is suspected
of being a paid government agitator.

--jsw

Ed Huntress

Aug 16, 2016, 9:00:12 AM8/16/16
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:34:31 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/15/2016 6:38 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>>> How many mistakes of fact or judgement are in this idiots posting?
>>
>> In this one, none.
>
>Heh! Heh!

You won't find any. That's why you keep spinning, to cover up your
mistakes.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2016, 11:49:23 PM8/16/16
But that is only because she is afraid to go back to Arkansas.
There are folks seeking revenge for the killing of their kinsman by the
klinton Kartel.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2016, 11:50:52 PM8/16/16
> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> fired this volley in news:nouqne$m2n
> $1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> But so is the other New York candidate.
>
> And SHE's a many-times-proven felon! I'll take 'jerk' over felon in the
> top office, any day.

Me too!!!!

> I'd rather have a patriotic person who's _also_ good to those he/she
> deals with. A couple of other good US presidents were complete a-holes.
> And a couple of real 'sweethearts' were incompetent boobs.
>
> How you treat others isn't necessarily a measure of how well you'll serve
> your land. But we know that Hillary is only in it for the personal power
> and the money; that she'd gladly destroy this nation for her own
> financial gain. She's proven that point over and over.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2016, 11:52:11 PM8/16/16
That whole bunch is the evil spawn of George Soros.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 17, 2016, 12:00:48 AM8/17/16
On 8/16/2016 7:17 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
> "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote in message
>> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> fired this volley in
>> $1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> But so is the other New York candidate.
>>
>> And SHE's a many-times-proven felon! I'll take 'jerk' over felon in
>> the
>> top office, any day.
>>
>> I'd rather have a patriotic person who's _also_ good to those he/she
>> deals with. A couple of other good US presidents were complete
>> a-holes.
>
> JFK's choice for Vice President

LBJ was not Kennedy;'s choice... It was a deal to bring in Electoral
votes and favorable Senate decisions. Kennedy hated LBJ with a passion.

for example. LBJ was a crude
> blustering bully to equal Trump but a very skilled deal-maker with a
> strong social conscience.

LBJ had people killed and fixed Texas elections with force of Arms.
His only social conscience was to have Dead Mexicans continue voting the
straight Democratic ticket in Alice, Texas..Starr County. I'll have them
Niggers voting Democrat for the next two hundred years!

> http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2012PhDT.......110D
>
>> And a couple of real 'sweethearts' were incompetent boobs.
>
> I think Carter's weakness was his unwillingness to delegate authority
> since he knew no one else as intelligent as he was. One of the
> planners of the Teheran hostage rescue mission told me Carter
> micromanaged every detail despite having no experience in air or
> ground ops, as LBJ allegedly did to his company commanders in Nam, via
> a radio relay to a helicopter hovering overhead.
>
>> How you treat others isn't necessarily a measure of how well you'll
>> serve
>> your land. But we know that Hillary is only in it for the personal
>> power
>> and the money; that she'd gladly destroy this nation for her own
>> financial gain. She's proven that point over and over.

> And she risks reigniting the Cold War with Russia for her personal
> advantage.

She won't do that...That would wreck her commissions on the 20% of all
American aluminum subsidized and contracted to Russia. And the profit in
the resale by Russia as they got it cheap and subsidized. George Soros
is handling the deal.

They are sensitive to foreign criticism than we ignore.
> I've been trying to defuse Russian umbrage over 0bama's bungling
> foreign policy in another Usenet group. The irate poster is suspected
> of being a paid government agitator.

We should thank Putin for helping to clean up Obama and Hillary's mess
in Libya.

> --jsw

PaxPerPoten

Aug 17, 2016, 12:03:35 AM8/17/16
Your kind makes life difficult for all normal sane folks.
Have you ever considered self emulation as an apology to the rest of
mankind?

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 17, 2016, 5:07:15 PM8/17/16
PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 8/14/2016 3:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>>> Trump disparaged McCain.
>>
>> He said "I like people who weren't captured," dsparaging those who
>> were.

Just being a POW doesn't make you a hero. You either risked your
life for other soldiers, or you gave your life for them.

> You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
> spoiled shithead McCain.

I like those who served, instead of making lame, lying excuses.

>>> I doubt that McCain constitutes all POW's.
>>
>> See above
>
> You see above, you stupid bastard!
>

>>> I know several POW's that have no use for McCain or John Kerry. Thus
>>> being Americans..It is their free and inalienable opinions. I don't
>>> think the American Voter thinks much of McCain or he would have won the
>>> Presidency. Klinton didn't have time to disparage anyone while getting
>>> blowjobs and his wifey was stealing the White House Silverware.
>>
>> The point is, Clinton didn't make fun of POWs. The Donald did. He
>> disparaged McCain specifically because he was captured.
>
> You are a fucking idiot! Making a mountain out of a molehill. Klinton is
> a thieving lying traitor as is his sow of a wife. McCain sold out his
> fellow prisoners(EM).

Governor Swill

Aug 17, 2016, 6:16:00 PM8/17/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:07:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
> Just being a POW doesn't make you a hero. You either risked your
>life for other soldiers, or you gave your life for them.

McCain was offered a chance to go home because his daddy was
important. He refused until the guys who'd been in prison longer than
he was went home first. That makes him a hero.

>> You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
>> spoiled shithead McCain.
>
>I like those who served, instead of making lame, lying excuses.

Like Trump, Cheney, Bush and Clinton?

PaxPerPoten

Aug 19, 2016, 12:47:19 AM8/19/16
On 8/17/2016 5:15 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:07:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>> Just being a POW doesn't make you a hero. You either risked your
>> life for other soldiers, or you gave your life for them.
>
> McCain was offered a chance to go home because his daddy was
> important. He refused until the guys who'd been in prison longer than
> he was went home first. That makes him a hero.

That is political bullshit to impress the masses... It didn't impress
the lads inside the Hanoi Hilton...Least of all the Enlisted men that
McCain was lording it over.

>>> You sorry SOB..You took that out of context. That was aimed at the
>>> spoiled shithead McCain.
>>
>> I like those who served, instead of making lame, lying excuses.

Serving did not necessarily make any of us Heroes.. We did our job
Where the Hell were you?

> Like Trump, Cheney, Bush and Clinton?

Clinton for sure!

> Swill

Tell us all about what a great Hero you were.. Come on lad...Speak up!