One-handed pullups

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 2:13:18 PM7/28/15
"Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J

A scant three years later:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450

gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

amdx

Jul 28, 2015, 5:04:13 PM7/28/15

Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 5:16:25 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 2:04 PM, amdx wrote:
> Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.

I don't feel poor [sic] about myself. Also...it's impossible to bully
gummer.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 6:16:11 PM7/28/15
Awwww, Gummer, Moi is proly yer biggest fan here. Only fan?? LOL
But goddamm, 1-handed pullups?? Those are hard to find even on youtube! You need gymnastic level strength/wt ratios to pull these off. The guys that can do these are sinewy bean poles. Frank Medrano might be one who can.

A year or so ago I could manage 1 or two barely-controllable negative reps one-handed, at 6', 180 lbs.
So unpleasant to do, haven't done them since, sure I'd have to practice like crazy to do them again. Easy to tear a bicep doing these, proly not advisable to even try anymore, esp with age.

This will blow your mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCOah6uN5ro
Funny, these guys didn't look particularly cut up/developed, but wow...
The last guy, even tho he topped the list, is doing some Crossfit kipping bullshit, which proly gave him an extra 5 reps or so. Still, all enormously impressive, these guys disguise the true difficulty of this move.

Keep in mind, this is as much shoulder/lats as it is bicep, maybe more. You can prove this by testing your max curl with weights, proly manage half your bodyweight, the rest comes from lats/shoulders. This is proly where these guys are very strong.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 6:18:08 PM7/28/15
I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control. Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 6:22:26 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 3:16 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:13:18 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
>> "Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
>> some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
>> about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J
>>
>> A scant three years later:
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>>

>> gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
>> gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
>> couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.
>
> Awwww, Gummer, Moi is proly yer biggest fan here. Only fan?? LOL
> But goddamm, 1-handed pullups?? Those are hard to find even on youtube! You need gymnastic level strength/wt ratios to pull these off. The guys that can do these are sinewy bean poles. Frank Medrano might be one who can.

Not so hard to find:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndhsgC2wCU

This guy did 10 before he had to stop. He's not a beanpole; gymnast's
build, probably about 150 lb.. He looks to be about 30 or so. gummer
said that at age 53, 210 lb, he could do five. Bullshit.

I never attempted any, but I bet I could have done a couple in my early
30s. I went on a big pullup kick then, and got to where I could do 19;
never quite reached 20. I was about 150 lb, and lifted weights
regularly. I should have tried it. Today, I'd dislocate a shoulder for
sure.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 6:24:21 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
>> Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
>> Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
>> self esteem.
>>
>> Mikek
>
> I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.

There's no "stalking" going on.

> Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

There is no "stalking" going on. gummer, of course, is the ultimate
keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
"backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 8:09:23 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:24:21 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
> On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
> >> Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
> >> Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
> >> self esteem.
> >>
> >> Mikek
> >
> > I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.
>
> There's no "stalking" going on.
>
> > Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.
> >

> There is no "stalking" going on.

Well, mebbe not by you, but certainly by the dickless whoyakidding and his castradis.

gummer, of course, is the ultimate
> keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
> never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
> "backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Gummer is not nutless, he's just nuts, plain and simple.
BUT, I'll bet he's a pisser to hang out with, and would prove to be a very good neighbor -- well, for gearheads, at least,fucking barking dogs notwithstanding. I'd hate to have to shoot Gummers dog. lol

You dumbfucks waste no time eviscerating someone for perhaps a few tall (and HARMLESS) tales, but are fine with (or stupidly oblivious to) toxic malice/stalking (dicklessKidding and The Castradi) and flagrant parasitism (fukn IgShit).

Captain Obvious

Jul 28, 2015, 8:26:47 PM7/28/15
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:18:05 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
>> Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
>> Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
>> self esteem.
>>
>> Mikek
>
>I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control

What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me. That's a
license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.

> Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.

Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
bullshit and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

> This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?

Captain Obvious

Jul 28, 2015, 8:30:48 PM7/28/15
How many of those guys insist they've ridden a motorcycle at 264 mph,
and claim to have driven more than 900 miles every day for 30 years?

Captain Obvious

Jul 28, 2015, 8:33:58 PM7/28/15
Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?

Captain Obvious

Jul 28, 2015, 8:39:27 PM7/28/15
A FEW tall tales? LOL Man, take your diploma from Proctoligically
Violated U and make a paper airplane out of it.

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 8:42:58 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:33:58 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

> Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
> is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
> his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?

Mark Wieber posts with his own name. You're way too much of a liar and a pussy to do the same. Unfortunately, you're far too stupid to understand this very important difference.

Time to stop taking up space on this planet. Get in you shitty Chevy Volt and drive off a cliff. No one I know and respect with miss your lying, worthless ass.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 8:45:05 PM7/28/15

> >On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
> >> Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
> >> Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
> >> self esteem.
> >>
> >> Mikek
> >
> >I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control
>
> What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me.

Proly just literary license. lol See below.

That's a
> license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.
>
> > Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.
>
> Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
> bullshit and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

Ridicule is fine. Stalking is not. dicklessKidding and his cowardly Castradi are stalkers. See below.

> > This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.
>
> LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
> writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?

I was a quite a regular here at one time, I don't recall seeing that, altho I'll take your word for it that some of this did occur. But how much?
Proly Gummer was just mid-adjustment in his meds. Also, I think this is mostly Gummer's twisted "ng-literary license". Or illiterary license. lol

But contrast this to the dicklessKidding, who for YEARS now has devoted a part of his miserable fucking worthless shitty li'l life to The Gummer Chronicles. How much of a loser fuckwad must one be to swing from Gummer's dick, each and every week? Jesus, that's almost the dicktionary definition of a loser/stalker/coward.

And Big Kudos to Steve W., who showed how fullashit dicklessKidding is. Kidding is so blinded by raw malice that he doesn't fucking CARE what the truth really is. I know, bec kidding tried the same shit with me. He wins at all costs. But actually loses in the process.
Somebody musta banged his wife real good for him, and he hasn't gotten over it to this day, and hates the world.

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 8:46:49 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:39:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

> A FEW tall tales? LOL Man, take your diploma from Proctoligically
> Violated U and make a paper airplane out of it.

Even when PV gets it wrong he's still far more credible than you will ever be, shitbag. Now sit down and shut the fuck up. You have nothing to say except to lifelong losers like "slow eddy".

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 8:48:33 PM7/28/15
Man, get a fucking life, already. You think you are embarrassing Gummer, but just who is swinging from who's dick? Whoyakidding?

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 8:48:33 PM7/28/15
It's long past time for you to get some help. You owe it to your son to do so.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 8:55:58 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 5:09 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:24:21 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:

>>> I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.
>>
>> There's no "stalking" going on.
>>
>>> Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bullshit is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.
>>>

>> There is no "stalking" going on.
>
> Well, mebbe not by you, but certainly by the dickless whoyakidding and his castradis.

Not by anyone.

>> gummer, of course, is the ultimate
>> keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
>> never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
>> "backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.
>
> Gummer is not nutless, he's just nuts, plain and simple.

Of course he's nutless. What do you think threatening to get people
killed by others, rather than having the balls to do it yourself, really is?

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 9:07:21 PM7/28/15
10,000,000 miles. gummer is close to 62. Let's say that in keeping
with all of his other extravagant lies, gummer began driving at age 12,
so 50 years of driving - too much time, given that gummer told his ten
million lie a few years ago and he didn't start driving as 12. Anyway,
that's 200,000 per year, every year. 20K-25K per year is what someone
with an exceptionally long commute might drive, or perhaps someone who
drives a large sales territory.

gummer lives in Taft and says he used to do a lot of work in Long Beach,
which is 142 miles distant. If gummer had made the round trip *twice*
per day every day of the year for the last 42 years (since age 20), that
would still amount only to 8.7 million miles.

These aren't tall tales gummer is telling. It's an unbroken string of
pathological lying.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 28, 2015, 9:09:01 PM7/28/15
That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 9:18:45 PM7/28/15
Harold, no offense, but get a life. Don't be a dicklessKidding.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 9:49:54 PM7/28/15

> >> "Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
> >> some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
> >> about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J
> >>
> >> A scant three years later:
> >> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
> >>

> >> gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
> >> gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
> >> couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.
> >
> > Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
> > is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
> > his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?
>
> That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
> and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."

OR, you could say, Iffin yer gonna lie, tell the BIGGEST fucking whopper you can think of!
For which, I might add, 5 1-armed pullups qualifies!!! LOL!!!

And maybe.... just maybe... Gummer says this shit to see who's paying attention. I do this myself, but on a slightly different level, and it's very inneresting. Sometimes I'll make an mistake in a technical argerment, that I don't bother to correct, or sometimes I'll just be deliberately sloppy, to see who really knows wtf is going on out there.
99% of the time, the chest-thumping assholes don't catch it, and I then know who is fullashit.

Like how Steve W. caught the rabidly blind Kidding in his ignerince of early/radio internet. Priceless!!!
And none of you fuckwads would have known the fukn diff, had Steve W. not spoken up. dicklessKidding had all you dumbfucks fooled.

dickless Kidding is the REAL fraud, along with IgShit, The Grand Parasitizer of RCM.
Dickless handwaves like he knows everything about everything, but, to my knowledge, hasn't contributed 1 mg of metalworking content to RCM.
IgShit HAS contributed a gram or two, but mostly cuz you cocksuckers swing from IgShit's parasitizing dick every time he posts for Free Bidniss Advice.

And neither of these knowitall dumbfucks had shit to say about my Theorem of FatBurning (the more complete version is on rec.running), bec when it comes down to hard knowledge, they are just skating on other people's knowledge, whilst trying to tear people down.

You dumbfucks should be enjoying Gummer's tales. Learn to read between the fucking lines, once in a while. Meanwhile, Gummer has actually contributed more to this ng than 98% of the dumbfucks here.

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 10:00:21 PM7/28/15
I have a life, a fulfilling life, and beating up on the nutless asshole
gummer is only a small part of it. But it's a part, make no mistake.
Remember: gummer has been threatening to have me killed since 2007.
That's not a "tall tale" - that's the mark of a sick, dysfunctional
wreck of a human being.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 10:03:16 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 6:49 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:

>>> Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
>>> is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
>>> his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?
>>
>> That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
>> and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."
>
> OR, you could say, Iffin yer gonna lie, tell the BIGGEST fucking whopper you can think of!
> For which, I might add, 5 1-armed pullups qualifies!!! LOL!!!

An alleged five one-armed pullups at age 53 and 210lb and just two years
short of triple coronary bypass surgery sure as hell *does* qualify.

Captain Obvious

Jul 28, 2015, 10:09:20 PM7/28/15
Bwahahaha! PV is back! Same rants, different day. And with Banquer in
tow AGAIN no less! So now it's the three musketeers - PV, who fancies
himself a math wizard but doesn't know the definition of "a few,"
Banquer the bankruptcy fraud who got bailed out by his parents,
molested by a trustee and chewed out by a judge, and good old Wieber,
man of a million lies and threats but master of none. You guys need a
team name... I'll have to think of one.

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 10:11:48 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 7:09:20 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 10:12:46 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:13:18 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
> "Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
> some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
> about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J
>
> A scant three years later:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>

> gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
> gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
> couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

Altho 5 1-armed pullups is quite a feat and ergo a bit of a claim, muthafuckas out there are banging out 20 of them, as per the vid I posted.
And probably quite a few can do 1. Altho S/W ratio is probably a big factor.

But not always.
I was in a machine shop, showing off my HoloBarre shit, and a software guy waddled in, so friggin fat his body moved in 8 different directions while he waddled along. He made the Michelin man look slim, at LEAST 350 lbs at 5'8", probably 400++.
So he asks if the barre could hold him, and ahm thinkin, Yeah, right, like you could even hang from it....

This muthafucka then proceeded to bang out full chinups, and I stopped counting at 15, and he wasn't even tired!!!
I don't think I'll ever recover from that incident, cuz if someone were to have bet me on that, I'da lost everything I owned, cuz I'da bet everything I owned, for a quick profit.

Keep in mind that bodybuilders don't like doing chinups, and many powerlifters can't do them!! S/W ratio....

Turns out the guy was Israeli Mossad way back, an expert in like 9 martial arts, but with health problems. But clearly without muscle problems. Holy shit... pity the foo' that tries to mug this guy.

So you dumbfucks can do your liar liar pants on fire thing, and yeah, mebbe some of Gummer's stuff is a stretch, but stranger things have happened. You dumbfucks are too ignerint to even know what IS possible, but it doesn't even matter bec you are so deadset in the name-calling. Methinks there is a lot of projecting going on.

Get a fukn Life, ferchrissakes.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 10:18:23 PM7/28/15
Dood, u didn't see my link where the last guy did 22?
I was doing 30-40 chinups in college, was unlikely to be able to do any 1 armed, bec endurance doesn't often translate into raw strength. And like I said elsewhere, powerlifters have trouble with chinups.

Get a life. Swinging from Gummer's dick is not a life. Altho it seems to be fagKidding's life.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 10:27:24 PM7/28/15
Maybe start by changing your name to Captain Oblivious.
And hey, show how smart you are.... go over to rec.running and pick apart the math. I'm sure everyone here would kiss your unhygienic ass for eternity if you could show me to be fullashit. Better yet, consult with IgShit, MasterAlgebrator.

But you won't, bec the ONLY thing you are skilled at is bullshit and chestthumping.
Steve W. already showed you to be fullashit. You really want to take on more people, toe-to-toe, who can show you to be fullashit on a dozen different levels?

Some life advice for you: Concentrate on fooling your wife, cuz you ain't fooling too many people here.

Fukn YEARS have gone by, and you are STILL swinging from gummers dick, with your loser Castradis. What team name shall we give YOU all?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember the jazz-ish Swingle Singers? Howbout the DickSwinging Singers for your dickless self and your Castradi?

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 10:32:41 PM7/28/15
If you had ANYTHING of a fulfilling life, you wouldn't spend 10 secs on this bullshit.

But it's a part, make no mistake.
> Remember: gummer has been threatening to have me killed since 2007.
> That's not a "tall tale" - that's the mark of a sick, dysfunctional
> wreck of a human being.

I don't know... maybe you DESERVE to be killed? Not saying you do, but maybe Gummer's right? Just spitballin....

And yet, you haven't been killed. So wtf is your problem? Move on. Obviously Gummer is just fucking with you.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 10:49:35 PM7/28/15
Wait! WAIT! jonny bonkers was molested *by* a trustee?!? I would have
expected that it was bonkers who attempted to molest the trustee.

Harold McKinney

Jul 28, 2015, 10:50:49 PM7/28/15
On 7/28/2015 7:12 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:13:18 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
>> "Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
>> some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
>> about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J
>>
>> A scant three years later:
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>>

>> gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
>> gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
>> couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.
>
> Altho 5 1-armed pullups is quite a feat and ergo a bit of a claim, muthafuckas out there are banging out 20 of them, as per the vid I posted.

Sure...but not all in one scoop, and not at 53 years of age and 210 lb.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 28, 2015, 10:53:10 PM7/28/15
Not all in one set he didn't. He did a bunch, rested, did a bunch more,
rested some more, etc. gummer claimed to do five in one lump at age 53
and 210 lb. He didn't do it. As I said, it is not credible that he
*ever* did so much as a *single* one-armed pullup.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 28, 2015, 10:57:02 PM7/28/15
Beating up on the liar gummer in no way impinges on my fulfilling life.

>> But it's a part, make no mistake.
>> Remember: gummer has been threatening to have me killed since 2007.
>> That's not a "tall tale" - that's the mark of a sick, dysfunctional
>> wreck of a human being.
>
> I don't know... maybe you DESERVE to be killed?

Not in the least. I leave people alone. I may - and do - bash the
stupids in Usenet, but that doesn't materially affect anyone's life.

> And yet, you haven't been killed. So wtf is your problem? Move on. Obviously Gummer is just fucking with you.

Obviously gummer is just a lying impotent incompetent asshole, and I get
some pleasure out of pointing that out here in Usenet. No big deal...

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 10:57:20 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 7:49:35 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his hundreds of aliases lied:

jon_banquer

Jul 28, 2015, 11:00:50 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 7:57:02 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his hundreds of alias lied:

Grokman Grokman

Jul 28, 2015, 11:14:17 PM7/28/15
Dood, what fukn video were u watching? It was one set. You are allowed "rests" as long as u don't leave the bar. The rules vary with the contest and/or calisthenic. ALL the sets shown in that vid were for 1 continuous set.

He did a bunch, rested, did a bunch more,
> rested some more, etc.

which is allowed in a set. AND, the rests were VERY short, still under full bodyweight. The bigger complaint is the kipping.

gummer claimed to do five in one lump at age 53
> and 210 lb. He didn't do it. As I said, it is not credible that he
> *ever* did so much as a *single* one-armed pullup.

I certainly wouldn't bet a large amount on Gummer, unless you gave me great odds. But then I would have lost my shirt of the 400 lb guy who banged out 15 chins. And so would you. But I learned. You haven't.

And how do you know he could NEVER do one? You don't. You may have odds in your favor, because it is a relatively rare feat, but you don't know.

But, since Gummer bashing is the lot of your miserable li'l life, you could never entertain otherwise, right? OK, I understand.

And the motorcycle thing. So what if 264 was misrepresented. Maybe it was 175. So what?
Have you ever done 125 mph on a bike? I have, and then some. It was such a feat I'd feel entitled to up to 264. So what. Get a fukn life, unless swinging from Gummer's dick IS your life.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 28, 2015, 11:28:45 PM7/28/15
gummer is a liar. you ought to find better things to do with your time
than to defend a chronic and congenital liar.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 12:03:59 AM7/29/15
Dood, you (and Harold) couldn't even properly interpret the simple fukn video I linked, and now you assholes are to be trusted on your interpretation of what is a lie and what isn't? You and your crystal ball?

I'm not defending Gummer and his assertions. I'm saying it's not worth the stalking. Steve W. already showed Captain Oblivious/Kidding to be totally fullashit, so why do you fags keep sucking Kidding's ass?

Gummer is likely just fucking with you all, and he's done a great job, bec ALL of you fags are swinging around his dick like a gymnast on a highbar.
Doods, it's time to DISMOUNT!
And maybe he just feels like telling stories? Wtf do you CARE so much for?

Oh, oh, Mommy Mommy, he THREATENED ME, he THREATENED ME.
Man, get a fukn LIFE, get a backbone, ferchrissakes.

Swinging on gummer's dick shouldn't be your life. U have no idea how much you embarrass AND discredit yourselves in your eternal efforts to try to embarrass/discredit someone else.

How about this?
Captain Oblivious, dickless Kidding, IgShit, and a cupla other dickless Castradis here hate gummer, and hate Mr. PV.
Fine, so here's your chance to ABSOLUTELY PROVE that PV is fullashit. Disprove my theorem (Running for Fat Burn, rec.running). No unverifiable stories, no lies, no opinion, no he-said she-said, no politics, no bullshit. It's all there in black and white, pure math.
Show everyone how fukn smart you all are, here's your chance to do some REAL discrediting. Find the errors, find the non-sequiturs.

OR, better yet, since you all are so fucking smart, and certainly smarter than PV, if PV wrote something u don't understand, then he must have copied it, plagiarized it, right?
Well, then find the source. You all are so DEADSET on proving people to be fullashit, here's your chance. Show everyone how really really really smart you are, AND you get to show some sucker to be fullashit.

If you find an error -- no, if you can just demonstrate that you can even talk about the material intelligently -- I'll suck Kidding's shriveled dick in his fav gay bar, during Happy Hour. Or I'll pay your busfare to NYC, and blow you at Rockefeller Center at the Xmas tree lighting.

Oblivious/Kidding, post ONE thing you have accomplished machining-wise in your miserable li'l life, and the same offer applies. I'm betting the only thing Kidding has done in his worthless life is his purchase of the overpriced Chevy Volt.
And stalking Gummer.
Bitches.

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 12:10:35 AM7/29/15
No "stalking." That's settled. You need to move on to something else.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 12:19:16 AM7/29/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 9:10:35 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his many aliases lied:

> No "stalking." That's settled. You need to move on to something else.

The only thing that's settled is that you have no metalworking skills and you don't belong in this newsgroup.

Hit the road, Ball before you piss me the fuck off and I kick you to the curb like I did last time.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 12:38:44 AM7/29/15
Oh, OK, you are not a stalker, so you must be the RCM Caped Crusader for Truth, Justice, and the Merkin Way?? You and the dumbfuck Captain Oblivious? With his Chevy Volt and Cliff notes on Gummer?? OK.

> You need to move on to something else.

Oh, OK. But... But.... YOU started this thread!! AND, you couldn't even properly interpret the chinup vid that I provided.
So, is it time to move on because your fundamental position is simply fullashit?
OK. We'll move on, then.

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 12:44:10 AM7/29/15
Nope. Just someone who likes to go after self-identified liars and
blowhards.

>> You need to move on to something else.
>
> Oh, OK. But... But.... YOU started this thread!!

Yes. So?

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 2:43:23 AM7/29/15
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:49:50 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

<snip>

>And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
>And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
>No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.

Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! <g>

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bullshitter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 9:35:43 AM7/29/15
No, I just meant that Banquer got seriously fucked over by the
trustee. Apparently Banquer's bankruptcy was closed but the trustee
got pissed when he found out that Banquer had withheld a bunch of
assets. By the time the trustee was finished putting Banquer through
the wringer, the withheld assets were worth less than the legal and
storage costs. Which was a good result considering the circumstances.
Banquer made sure his creditors got extra screwed, and the trustee did
the same to him.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 9:46:37 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 6:35:43 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 9:48:20 AM7/29/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 11:43:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, lifelong failure and worthless ad copy writer, failed:

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 9:48:51 AM7/29/15
As you can see with the witless crackpot comment about 125 = 256, you
are responding to the former "proctologically violated." His M.O. is
to write endless posts complaining about someone1 complaining about
someone2. Since he's doing exactly what he complains about, he has no
choice but to make excuses for someone2. He insists this makes sense
the same way that Wieber insists his claims of making $75 an hour make
sense. PV gets very rabid very fast. He's already foaming at the mouth
and by his own definition "stalking." He won't stop, he'll even make
excuses for Banquer (who he's bashed extensivly) if he has to. The
funniest part about PV, Banquer and Weiber is that each has zero
respect for other two, but all will pretend enough to make feeble
excuses for each other when it suits. Keep up the Wieber bashing and
the spit will be flying! :)

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 9:56:03 AM7/29/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 9:44:10 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his hundreds of aliases lied:

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 10:01:14 AM7/29/15
Nice summary, Ed. But PV knows every word of it already. He doesn't
care, he has his own bashing to do and it will be entertaining to see
how many more ludicrous 125=256 excuses he can come up along the way.

BTW, I have a very fast bike, a lot of riding experience, and live
where I can occasionally open the throttle. I've been over 125 a
couple times recently while passing. It in no way made me feel
entitled to say I'd gone 256, because that would be stupid and nobody
would believe it.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:04:23 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:01:14 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:04:26 AM7/29/15
But of course The Oblivious One has no real knowledge of any of this, he is just in his usual Don Rickles Bitch Mode, as he feels it's his duty to entertain Le Pubic. Just like he has no knowledge of early radio/internet re Gummer, but that did not stop him from making a big parade out of it, in which the rest of you fagits just marched along.

C'mon Kidding/Oblivious, here's your chance to make someone look like a REAL idiot: Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn, and show everyone how smart you are. No politics, no opinion, no bullshit, no opportunity for your Don Rickles party banter. Find the errors. Like I said, if you can even discuss the material semi-intelligently, I'll suck your dick in your fav gay bar.

Ahm figgerin, tho, since you haven't posted anything yet, that you don't quite get the math/science? IgShit masteralgebrator, either? You bitches can only put out semi-litirit Cliff Notes on bullshit?

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 10:05:26 AM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 06:46:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
<jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 6:35:43 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Cite? LOL Hey Banquer, why not post the trial transcript to show
where I "lied." If you were capable of telling the truth on a resume
it would be a hoot to read.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:09:55 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:05:26 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:13:10 AM7/29/15

> >> And the motorcycle thing. So what if 264 was misrepresented. Maybe it was 175. So what?
> >> Have you ever done 125 mph on a bike? I have, and then some. It was such a feat I'd feel
> > entitled to up to 264. So what. Get a fukn life, unless swinging from Gummer's dick IS your life.
> >>

> >gummer is a liar. you ought to find better things to do with your time
> >than to defend a chronic and congenital liar.
>
> As you can see with the witless crackpot comment about 125 = 256, you
> are responding to the former "proctologically violated." His M.O. is
> to write endless posts complaining about someone1 complaining about
> someone2. Since he's doing exactly what he complains about, he has no
> choice but to make excuses for someone2. He insists this makes sense
> the same way that Wieber insists his claims of making $75 an hour make
> sense. PV gets very rabid very fast. He's already foaming at the mouth
> and by his own definition "stalking." He won't stop, he'll even make
> excuses for Banquer (who he's bashed extensivly) if he has to. The
> funniest part about PV, Banquer and Weiber is that each has zero
> respect for other two, but all will pretend enough to make feeble
> excuses for each other when it suits. Keep up the Wieber bashing and
> the spit will be flying! :)

No, the funny part is that YEARS later, you are still posting your Cliff notes.
If swinging from Gummer's dick for years on end isn't funny -- and pathetic -- I don't know what is.
Really, give the Wife my condolances, I can't imagine a worse hell than living with a self-important splenic bitch like you, can't imagine it.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:16:55 AM7/29/15
Ultimately most people here (less the Castradis) believe you as little as they believe Gummer. The difference is that your lies are motivated totally by malice. You are a hero in your own mind.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 29, 2015, 10:18:03 AM7/29/15
An attempt at just that has been made. It went nowhere. If a zealous
prosecutor really wanted to go after him following a complaint, he
probably would only use the threats of violence as a bargaining chip for
something else. By themselves, they're not enough to interest either
the police or a prosecutor.

> So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
> sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
> on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.
>
> And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
> literary quality. d8-)

They do. He's a good writer.

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 10:19:28 AM7/29/15
Ah. Got it.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 10:20:12 AM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:04:24 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn

Banquer says go to Linkedin, you say go to rec.running. Same idiot
logic from two different crackpots.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:20:32 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 6:48:51 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:23:09 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:18:03 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball, using one of his many aliases, lied:

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:24:14 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:19:28 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his many aliases failed:

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:25:00 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:20:12 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 10:25:40 AM7/29/15
How many years have you been singing this same song? LOL Keep
practicing, someday you might be as good at Wieber in the bullshit
department. By good I mean bad of course.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 10:28:16 AM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:25:40 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed to grasp the reality of what he truly is:

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:34:33 AM7/29/15
Ed, YOU are not publishing the Gummer Chronicles, are you? Would you ever?
Kidding/Oblivious do this not because of any inherent urge for justice, but simply bec they are malicious bullies. Plain and simple.
Of all the REAL bullshit out there to expose, and these assholes pick Gummer?
Why not Brainetics? Lumosity? The FDA/Big Pharma? GMO food? The ubiquitous frauds in health/fitness? Wall Street? Why not buy a poor kid some books or tutor him?

No, the Dickless fritter their time here on Gummer. That by itself spells impotence, on virtually every level. Can you imagine, Kidding would rather chronicle Gummer than fuck his own wife??
'course, Kidding's wife may very well be grateful. She send Gummer a thank you card. And a check. lol

Gummers threats? Yeah, I can see that as irksome, but a Gummer Chronicle?? C'mon...

And Ed, if you think kidding's Don Rickles imitation is any example of litiricy, man, I gotta send you some BOOKS!! Kidding is a fraud, he has simply perfected verbal Party Tricks. His sole accomplishments in life appear to be his Chevy Volt and his Cliff Notes on Gummer.

Well, we'll see how smart kidding/oblivious are. They of course won't have shit to say on my Theorem on rec.running, cuz they won't understand a word of it, and the bottom line is they can't discuss ANYTHING of substance. Kidding is all about Don Rickles style handwaving.
BUT, they'll come back with both guns blazing, f'sure. Problem for them is, it's very hard to bullshit in mathematics.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 10:39:33 AM7/29/15
Let's assume that's true. Who gives a shit? I don't care much about
anybody's opinion unless it's founded on reason. There isn't much of
that in this newsgroup, especially not from people like you. I do
respect Ed and Ed's opinions. He thinks straight and writes smoothly.
He's a guy I'd enjoy meeting in person. In fact, I recently sent him
an invite along with some photos of my current project, and a couple
video walkthroughs of a computer model. If you want to KNOW about my
speed claim for example, ask Ed if there were any bikes in those
photos that could back up my statements. You won't do anything like
that because you prefer shit you made up over reasonable evidence.
That's just one of the things that make you a crackpot.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:44:13 AM7/29/15
Well, nothing really to practice: Here it is, fucking YEARS later, and you are STILL with the cliff notes on Gummer!!

But, I must say, you are indeed a pretty good hustler, you have Ed H. fooled. But that's only bec Ed don't like gummer, methinks. You are a fraud, plain and simple, and your debating "techniques" prove it.

Why don't you write some cliff notes on my Theorem? It's there in black and white, and you are soooo demonstrably smarter than EVERYONE here, despite the fact that Steve W. plainly pointed out your ignorance -- to which you never responded, so quite your Don Rickle's style.
Show us how much math you know. Let's see your intellect shine.

Maybe, if you thought really really really hard, you could IMPROVE my Theorem?
Oh, but that's right, you don't contribute or produce anything of worth, your existence is simply to bring everyone else down to your fraudulent level.

So show us how smart you are.

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 10:45:44 AM7/29/15
I rode a new, Euro-delivered BMW R69S from Bern to Dusseldorf mostly
flat-out (around 110) in 1968, and my teeth ached at the end of the
ride, from clamping my jaws. <g>

You can have it, thank you very much.

--
Ed Huntress

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 10:51:06 AM7/29/15
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed, MMMMMMmmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed,
Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed,
Back up my statements, SLuuuuuuuurp,
Oh, Ed, give it to me Ed, give me your reasonable evidence
GUUULP BUUUUURP AHHHHHHHHH buuuuuuurp
Oh, Ed, what a wad, that was delicious....
NOW will you watch my Comptery Model??

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 11:03:04 AM7/29/15
R69S?? For real? Earl's forks? Glorified nail for a key switch? LOL
I had a couple, plus the R50S, the 250cc R26, plus a Norton 750. Eventually went japanese. lol
And yeah, I do not miss bikes AT ALL.

Tough to ride fast without a fairing. Anything over 100 mph is very fast. Assholes (like kidding) who pooh-pooh 125+ are just bullshiting ignerani. Of course, a lot depends on the roads. It's suicide to drive fast in metro NY area roads, esp after the poor winter patch jobs.
Also, older bikes did not have handlebar/steering dampers/stabilizers, unless you did 3rd party add-ons. VERY dangerous to go over even 75 mph on, say, the Deegan without these stabilizers/fairings.
But of course kidding knows all this, right? You can tell from his pictures? LOL

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 11:03:58 AM7/29/15
Plainly and simply, you're just wrong about this. gummer is the bully.
gummer has made threats that he clumsily tries to make vague - because
he's a pussy and doesn't have the guts to stand behind his threats - but
which nonetheless are intended to produce anxiety in his victims. It's
the intent that matters - it's the intent that means gummer is the
bully. gummer threatened me similarly not long ago. He said he
contacted "friends" in my area:

Just so you know...Ive called a few old friends up in your area and
they will be coming around to see about your orange tree..just to
make sure its sturdy enough to hold a mans weight.

If you hear motorcycles in the middle of the night...dont sweat
it..its just them.

I did in fact, really...actually..made a couple phone call this
morning. From one of the few payphones in my area. And the phone was
wiped down afterwards.

You made it to the List long ago..and its about time to answer for it.

<yawn> Just the usual gummer empty woofing <shrug> - I didn't, in fact,
"sweat" it. But gummer intended to create anxiety, and that intent
makes him at least a bully, and quite possibly a criminal. The law in
California, where gummer lives, is clear that electronic communications
(including Usenet posts) that are intended to cause fear of violence are
a felony crime. Whether the victim actually feels fear is irrelevant -
what matters is if a reasonable person would look at the communications
and conclude that they were intended to cause fear.

Captain Obvious is taking the bully down, quite humorously and quite
well. He writes wittily and cleverly. In a contest between you and him
over the propriety of his actions, he wins the battle for public
opinion, hands down.

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 11:09:57 AM7/29/15
Where was the pooh-poohing?

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 11:27:37 AM7/29/15
I can see how people can be pissed at Gummer, he irked me years ago with some silliness. And I agree that some of Gummer's tacks lack wisdom, proper socialization. lol

But Dickless (kidding, Oblivious) has been doing this cliff note bullshit for AT LEAST 5 years. And exactly WHAT has it accomplished? Do you feel safer?

Don't be fooled by clever, witty, that most often is a disguise for fraud, incompetence. Kidding's sole motivation is WIN, and he will employ any tactic to do so, mostly 8th grade level ridicule, and not just with Gummer, but with anything. He is skilled at twisting history in a debate, at distorting the debate itself. He'll latch on to ANTHING he thinks will descredit you.
If you found Don Rickles funny, then yeah, you'll proly find Kidding/oblivious clever, witty. But with little depth, his tactics are just party tricks.

And you'll see: Kidding/Oblivious despise me, and they have ample opportunity to skewer me, with the fat burning theorem on rec.running. You think they will try?
We'll see, we'll see what tactics he employs now, with black and white meth. Oops, math. Given his incompetence and preference for hand-waving, I expect he'll go for the plagiarizing angle. We'll see how that flies.

But I think he realizes that it's best he steers clear of anything concrete, to stick to his oratorical handwaving, so he can't be pinned down.

ED has depth, kidding is just a clever bitch. Sort of like a really pretty girl who never learned how to wash properly. What do you do with something like that? Well, just keep it at a distance.

As far as public opinion goes, are you sure about that? I've noticed that keyboard cowards like Kidding somehow manage to intimidate others, who aren't quite up to clever bitchy repartee. Gummer is a far easier mark, if you will.
Have you actually polled people on this? I think if you did, it would easily end in a tie, and maybe even more people would find kidding fundamentally distasteful.

Sorta like music: Is the music bad bec it's played too loud or badly (Gummer), or is the music bad because, well, it's just really shitty music (Kidding)? Play really shitty music in Lincoln Center, and you might not get a true consensus. It's still shitty music. Kidding is still a fraud.

Gummer is a nut. Kidding/Oblivious is a vindictive cowardly bitch. If I had to choose one to be stuck on an island with, I'd pick Gummer hands down.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 11:51:18 AM7/29/15

> > Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn
>
> Banquer says go to Linkedin, you say go to rec.running. Same idiot
> logic from two different crackpots.

Captain Oblivious, buy yourself a new cape, bec you are GOOD!! VERY GOOD!!!!
See Harold, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about! Kidding will use the proverbial kitchen sink, if he can.

What exactly is wrong with my """logic"""?? You are so desperate to discredit your enemies, I'm giving you the perfect opportunity, on a silver platter. You are so much smarter than everyfuknbody, esp me, so here's your opportunity to prove it.

Also, rec.running is a lot diff than LinkedIn, in case you didn't know. I just parked the latest version of the Theorem there. It does not benefit me one way or the other who visits. It simply establishes academic priority.

R U making excuses not to peek? Afraid to confront your own incompetence?
I can only surmise you intuitively understand that you can bullshit the world with your handwaving jive, but you can't bullshit in mathematics? Hate to be shown up?
I understand. You need Ed H to hold you? He'll hold you. There, there, kidding, it's not so bad you don't understand algebra or calculus or how to calculate max/min problems.... it's ok....

But dayum, Kidding/Oblivious, other than your mathematical ilitiricy, you are GOOD!!!

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 11:55:48 AM7/29/15
Uh, yeah, there is a big-mother bike in the garage, and it looks very
fast. The bike has a spectacular view of a beautiful lake among
mountains. I envy the bike. <g>

Regarding the fat model: What do you want me to do? I know just enough
about it to have an idea about what is not known. When I was writing
and editing articles on rimonabant, which I did for six months, I read
over 200 journal articles on intra-abdominal adiposity, metabolic
syndrome, inverse-agonists, endocannabinoid receptors, and Type I and
Type II diabetes. I know just enough to be dangerous. Don't let me get
near a scalpel. <g>

My reaction to what you've been saying is this: I am impressed with
what you've done. It appears that you're looking at some simple
relationships and deriving from them a heart-rate proxy for optimized
fat reduction -- or optimized something. My experience with metabolism
suggests that you may or may not have the right correlations, and that
you may or may not have enough factors in your model for it to be
meaningful.

I have no way to know. I'd need to read at least another dozen or two
dozen journal articles, and I gave that up for Lent five years ago.
Math still interests me but I find it tedious to remind myself about
things I haven't used for 20 years. It takes more time that I like to
invest in such things.

So I'm the wrong guy to comment on the substance of it. I'm still
impressed, however.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 12:16:18 PM7/29/15
Yeah, for real. It belonged to a college student friend from Michigan
State, who was on the one-year program with me at the Univ. of
Lausanne.

> I had a couple, plus the R50S, the 250cc R26, plus a Norton 750. Eventually went japanese. lol
>And yeah, I do not miss bikes AT ALL.

I loved the 250s. With two people on board, they wouldn't make it up
the hill at the end of my street at more than 30 mph, but they were
cool. If you had an old one with the funky fenders, they made you feel
like you were in "Hogan's Heroes."

Was your Norton an Atlas or a Commando? Commandos were very popular at
Michigan State in the '60s.

>Tough to ride fast without a fairing. Anything over 100 mph is very fast. Assholes (like kidding) who pooh-pooh 125+ are just bullshiting ignerani. Of course, a lot depends on the roads. It's suicide to drive fast in metro NY area roads, esp after the poor winter patch jobs.

I have gone faster than 110 on other bikes -- for a few seconds.
Blasting up to speeds like that is one thing. Riding for a whole day
at 110 is something else entirely. Bern to Dusseldorf is six hours
plus on the bike.

>Also, older bikes did not have handlebar/steering dampers/stabilizers, unless you did 3rd party add-ons. VERY dangerous to go over even 75 mph on, say, the Deegan without these stabilizers/fairings.
>But of course kidding knows all this, right? You can tell from his pictures? LOL

I don't recognize his bike, but it's a newish one, it's beeg, and it
looks ridiculously fast.

--
Ed Huntress

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 12:42:21 PM7/29/15
Ed, you are one of the few who even took a look at it!
But....but....but..... Shouldn't Captain Oblivious -- the Caped Crusader and Defender of RCM -- be able to help? Isn't he, like, a fukn genius'n'shit??

Shouldn't Super Oblivious be scrutinizing Le Fat Burning Theorem, looking to discredit me in any friggin way possible?? Shouldn't he be trying to impress RCM with his NEW and IMPROVED handjive, with bullshit mathematical handwaving that he kluged off IgShit's bullshit math site???

Hmmmmm, Iknow, mebbe I can help the Good Cap'n discredit me. Here's some idears, off the top of my head.

1. He could look at it, and dismiss it as trivial.
Oh, but then he'd have to explain why... ooops.

2. He could call it irrelevant.
Oh, but then he'd have to explain why... ooops.

3. He could call it inaccurate.
Oh, but then he'd have to explain why... ooops.

4. He could call it flat out wrong.
Oh, but then he'd have to explain why... ooops.

5. He could claim it is a rehash of what's already been done.
Hooboy, he'd REALLY have to explain that one. Another ooops.

6. He could accuse me of plagiarism.
Oh, poor Captain Oblivious/kidding, dat muthafucka will be searching google for the next fukn year.

7. He could claim I stole this work from a puhfessuh or grad student or sumpn.
Hmmmm, that sounds promising, because unless someone complained, there would be no way to verify this, RIGHT UP KIDDING'S ASS, I MEAN, ALLEY.

8. He could claim my Daddy did my homework for me.
Hmmm, that's another promising tack.

9. He could claim that what I did is so fukn simple, any moron could do it.
Oooops.... bad idear, cuz then he would be pretty much obligated to reproduce it.

Oh, Oh, OH!!! I got it, I got it!!!

10. OK, here's the best one:
Captain America/Oblivion's tried and true strategy:

He could duck and dodge the Theorem, and just flail his arms, calling me a crackpot, a fraud, a failure, a mathematical ilitirit, the HoloBarre is shit, I'm shit, Banquer is shit, Gummer is shit, that he's too busy looking for a name for our PV/Banquer/Gummer TEAM to be bothered with silly math, he's too busy being successful (while stalking Gummer for over 5 years), etc etc etc etc.

Yeah, I think THAT is Kidding's best strategy. After all, he's well practiced at it, it's tried and true for him, and it WORKS -- at least on the morons/Castradis in RCM.

So his argerment would be: PV is fullashit, therefore his Theorem is fullashit. Therefore he's fullshit. Therefore.... well, you get the idear.

So Ed, what do you think, #10 for our Captain America/Oblivious?

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 12:49:02 PM7/29/15
Yup, I had the Hogan Heroes R26!! LOL So cool. But you're right, slooooow!! LOL
There was also the R27, I think it had different carburation?

Norton Commando. iirc, only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive. Hollow pipes, would shake plaster off a ceiling. I made the Harley guys look bad. They would actually come up, and ask me about my pipes.
Some muthafucka stole it.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 2:46:07 PM7/29/15
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:13:18 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
> "Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
> some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
> about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.survivalism/XoUuCP15o7o/rOC-Y63ENh8J
>
> A scant three years later:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>

> gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
> gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
> couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

Ed, in the interest of full disclosure, for posting (extensively) on Gummer's behalf, I was promised a really good BJ, and a whole bunch of free shit.

HOWEVER, this should in no way construed as an inducement of any kind, and has in no way contributed to bias, or altered the veracity of my statements in any way. I mean, what truer statement could there be, than Kidding/Oblivious being a narcissistic vindictive fraud?

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 2:50:36 PM7/29/15
Oh, and I should add, that it was not made exactly clear who would be giving me sed blowjob. I'm hoping it's not Gummer, but if it is, well, a BJ is a BJ, right??
But f'sure better than a blowjob from Oblivious/Kidding, right? With a blowjob from Kidding, my dick would come out looking like my cat used it for a scratching post, I'm sure.

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 3:12:04 PM7/29/15
You missed #11, which was my answer. <g>

I think I said this several times a few years ago: I have no freaking
idea why you two are in such conflict. I don't see any emotional
problems from either of you; you're both smart; you both care about
the truth -- in fact, you're both pretty passionate about it. And I
don't see from either of you a complete immunity to making an
occassional mistake, which, within the context of what I said above,
should not lead to such conflict.

The fact that you're at each others' throats leaves me speechless. And
that's a hard thing to do. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 3:42:35 PM7/29/15
Ed, I don't know, I just don't know, all my life I've had strife.
I've always gotten shit for being really good looking, and old fags are, to this day, STILL hitting on me, and the young fags want me to be their daddy. And then they both wind up hating me.
The Manhattan Fems hate me.
I get shit in the locker room for having a really big dick, esp. from the black guys.

Other people hate me cuz I have a Haas GR510, and I won't do work for them.
Haas hates me cuz I like my Fadal 3016L much better than the Haas. It's just that, work envelope-wise, the Haas has a fukn 61x121" table, equiv to about 16 Fadals!!!

And NOW people hate me cuz I know calculus, and they don't.
Oh, OH, and now assholes REALLY hate me cuz I now have my own mathematical theorem! Actually, I got 3, but this Fat Burning one is the nicest.

Oh, black gerls really dig me, but now the black guys hate me even more for that.

And now Gummer is going to give me a blow job, so now I have to worry about THAT.
What a life.
No peace for Moi, Ed, just no peace.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:12:44 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:45:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
Try anything with an electrically adjustable windshield, which tends
to come on bikes that are comfortable at high speeds. I rode at 100+
for a good distance the other day. Quite comfortable although it
obviously still requires some extra focus. In my case. it was a safe
interval behind what looked like an entire Corvette club that was
blocking for me. :)

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:13:32 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:34:29 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Problem for them is, it's very hard to bullshit in mathematics.

But not impossible considering you were happy to muff counting to
"few."

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:15:19 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:44:09 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>So show us how smart you are.

Take your own advice. Say something sensible for a change. And don't
bother telling me to go somewhere else to look for it. If you want me
to see you being smart, you have unlimited space (and time apparently)
to do it right here.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:19:17 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:42:19 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>1. He could look at it, and dismiss it as trivial.
>Oh, but then he'd have to explain why... ooops.
>
>2. He could call it irrelevant.

Blah blah blah.

I take it this is about losing weight? I don't need to lose any. But
when I need advice on anything I look to people I trust based on their
reasoning skills. Anything you write I'd have to check with an expert.
I could save time by doing that first. Yeah I know you'll say you're
an expert. Same as Banquer and Wieber.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:24:38 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>VERY dangerous to go over even 75 mph on, say, the Deegan without these stabilizers/fairings.

Rubbish. Lots of fast, safe bikes have neither. Mine is rev limited to
a top speed of 160 IIRC. You're doing the same thing Wieber does,
taking old limited knowledge and using it to make shit up. I think
Wieber had an old 600cc boxer. Those were something like 45hp. I'm
beginning to wonder if your experience is about the same.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:28:18 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:51:03 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm
>Oh, Ed, MMMMMMmmmmmmmm
>Oh, Ed,
>Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
>Oh, Ed,
>Back up my statements, SLuuuuuuuurp,
>Oh, Ed, give it to me Ed, give me your reasonable evidence
> GUUULP BUUUUURP AHHHHHHHHH buuuuuuurp
>Oh, Ed, what a wad, that was delicious....
>NOW will you watch my Comptery Model??

Classic PV drivel. It is amazing how good you are at proving my point,
and how willing you are to do it.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 4:28:39 PM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 1:19:17 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 4:29:55 PM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 1:28:18 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:30:44 PM7/29/15
There was none. He made it up.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 4:30:58 PM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 1:15:19 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:44:48 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:16:14 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>I don't recognize his bike, but it's a newish one, it's beeg, and it
>looks ridiculously fast.

http://motorsportgalleries.blogspot.ca/2014/04/2014-yamaha-fjr1300-specs.html

Throttle by wire, cruise and traction control, ABS, electric
windshield and heated grips. The best of the sport tourers IMO and
some others. The video here will give you a very good feel for this
class of machine.
http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs/2013-sporttouring-shootout-10-video-91504.html

It has a nice linear power curve and impeccable delivery. You can ride
it very fast without going over 4000 rpm. Very quiet, smooth and
torquey. Open it up though and get ready to hang on. 0 to 60 in 2.8.
Some guys can keep the front wheel up until they shift into third.
Accelerate hard to pass even in third gear and you might feel some
wheelspin as you cross pavement paint lines. Built to cruise at high
speeds day after day and as bulletproof as it gets.

Grokman Grokman

Jul 29, 2015, 4:45:15 PM7/29/15

> >So show us how smart you are.
>
> Take your own advice. Say something sensible for a change. And don't
> bother telling me to go somewhere else to look for it. If you want me
> to see you being smart, you have unlimited space (and time apparently)
> to do it right here.

No, see, once again you twist the history. I'm giving YOU a chance to show everybody how smart you are, AND I'm giving you a chance to thoroughly discredit me. Get it, now? And I gave you 10 ways to do it.

So, that's all that's holding your pompous but incredibly dumbass back, going to rec.running?
There's a version rahcheer:
Ping Ig, Ed: More unified field theory: The Fundamental Theorem of Maximum Fat Burn
July 22.

It's not as complete as the rec.running version, but since you're going to hold your breath 'til your face turns blue, might as well look at this one.
No matter, you won't have a clue, altho you certainly will pretend.
No procrastination, now! Study hard!

Harold McKinney

Jul 29, 2015, 4:46:11 PM7/29/15
That's what I already concluded.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:47:07 PM7/29/15
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:49:00 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

>only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

> I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

Captain Obvious

Jul 29, 2015, 4:49:30 PM7/29/15
Your straw men are getting weaker.

jon_banquer

Jul 29, 2015, 4:50:59 PM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 1:49:30 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Ed Huntress

Jul 29, 2015, 5:10:09 PM7/29/15
<fit...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> >And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
>> >And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
>> >No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.
>> --
>> Ed Huntress
>
>Ed, YOU are not publishing the Gummer Chronicles, are you?

"Publishing"? Who would buy it? <g>

> Would you ever?

I can't imagine it.

>Kidding/Oblivious do this not because of any inherent urge for justice, but simply bec they are malicious bullies. Plain and simple.
>Of all the REAL bullshit out there to expose, and these assholes pick Gummer?
>Why not Brainetics? Lumosity? The FDA/Big Pharma? GMO food? The ubiquitous frauds in health/fitness? Wall Street? Why not buy a poor kid some books or tutor him?
>
>No, the Dickless fritter their time here on Gummer. That by itself spells impotence, on virtually every level. Can you imagine, Kidding would rather chronicle Gummer than fuck his own wife??
>'course, Kidding's wife may very well be grateful. She send Gummer a thank you card. And a check. lol
>
>Gummers threats? Yeah, I can see that as irksome, but a Gummer Chronicle?? C'mon...
>
>And Ed, if you think kidding's Don Rickles imitation is any example of litiricy, man, I gotta send you some BOOKS!! Kidding is a fraud, he has simply perfected verbal Party Tricks. His sole accomplishments in life appear to be his Chevy Volt and his Cliff Notes on Gummer.
>
>Well, we'll see how smart kidding/oblivious are. They of course won't have shit to say on my Theorem on rec.running, cuz they won't understand a word of it, and the bottom line is they can't discuss ANYTHING of substance. Kidding is all about Don Rickles style handwaving.
>BUT, they'll come back with both guns blazing, f'sure. Problem for them is, it's very hard to bullshit in mathematics.

<sigh>

--
Ed Huntress
It is loading more messages.