Re: Democrats’ Impotent Attacks on Jeff Sessions

Rudy Canoza

Jan 14, 2017, 12:58:29 PM1/14/17
On 1/14/2017 5:10 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443806/jeff-sessions-democrats-racism-charges-weak-unsubstantiated
>

> [...]
> They haven’t bothered to make a real case against Sessions because there
> isn’t a real case to be made.
>
> Yesterday’s emotion-laden testimony from John Lewis and Cory Booker
> wasn’t an indictment of Jeff Sessions. But it was symbolic of how
> hyperbole and fear-mongering dominate the American debate over race.
> Rather than detailing how Sessions is racist or why he wouldn’t uphold
> his oath of office and defend the Constitution, Lewis and Booker used
> Sessions’s confirmation hearing to, in effect, equate modern
> conservatism with the explicit racism of Jim Crow. This was disgraceful.
> [...]
>
> More and more we see that the left is intellectually bankrupt.

I gave you the reasons Sessions is unacceptable.

1. Supports "the wall", and is against *legal* immigration
2. Thinks that people who use marijuana are "bad" people
3. Is not a fiscal conservative
4. Horrifically anti-homosexual
5. Adamantly opposed to civil rights and civil rights activists

Tons more here: http://reason.com/search?q=jeff+sessions

He's horrible. Trump should withdraw the nomination, and if he won't,
the Senate should reject him.

edhun...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 1:07:10 PM1/14/17
He also believes "secularists" should not serve in any role in government, contradicting Article VI, "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

--
Ed Huntress

Rudy Canoza

Jan 14, 2017, 3:23:58 PM1/14/17
Yes, I saw that; I forgot to add it to my earlier list.

Martin Eastburn

Jan 14, 2017, 10:50:54 PM1/14/17
So now Reason.com is factual ?!? You should listen to the testimony.
Item 1.
Supports the wall and is for Legal immigration. Immigration has ALWAYS
been selective. The Island was set up to ship people back where they
came from. Others isolate for up to 6 months and others to send along
their way.

During the colonies days - those that didn't fit were drown, burned or
sent to Connecticut the small state of strange (not our religion or
thinking place) peoples.

Item 2 violated federal law. Still does. The fact some states allow it
doesn't mean it is lawful for federal lands and everyplace. The FBI can
still arrest you as they need.

3 - No idea where he would get that label - not his to handle.
4. you did not listen to the testimony before congress.
This is LIB talk. Fake news.
5. He stated he had no interest in who a person slept with in testimony.

6. False and fake news. His thought was a sec of a religious group
and various sub sec's. Not the religious group itself which he
praised some members.

In the specified religion - the law states you must belong to that
religion. It is the same as if the state religion for the US was
Methodist. Everyone is a Methodist. But one could be a Unified
Methodist, New Methodist or any number of variations. The Hate
Methodist is the evil ones - but you have to know the sec name "Hate".
If you don't know it is one you might say radical Methodists.
Kinda like some of the Baptist I've known. A group is more radical than
I care to have around me.

Martin

Rudy Canoza

Jan 15, 2017, 1:31:50 AM1/15/17
On 1/14/2017 7:50 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
> So now Reason.com is factual ?!?

Entirely so, top-posting cocksucker.

Learn how to post, cocksucker.

dca...@krl.org

Jan 15, 2017, 10:04:47 AM1/15/17
So who died and made you the use group polce?

Dan