Re: How Ignorant Rightwing Religious Activists Will Respond to a Major Scientific Report That Refutes Their Talking Points

Governor Swill

Aug 26, 2016, 5:46:33 PM8/26/16

--
#imwithher #stronger together
And then the elephant said . . ,

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 27, 2016, 9:41:00 AM8/27/16
First-Post <First...@First-Post.ch> wrote in news:nppcfa$1onc$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas :
>> Joe Cooper <jco...@nobody.com> wrote in news:XnsA66E6F3C12B4Cew@
>> 46.165.242.91:
>>

>> We'll drop you in a woodchipper while praying for your soul.
>
> God has forsaken the rightists because they're a bunch of filthy murderous
> America hating scumbags who need to be culled.
>
> That's why God isn't on their side.
>

> Professional pedophiles like you don't contribute to the economy because
> you're nothing more than parasites.
>

> That's why you love trump the draft dodging rapist.

That's right. And we intend to exterminate all of you pajama boys.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

FPP

Aug 27, 2016, 10:05:13 AM8/27/16
On 2016-08-27 13:40:58 +0000, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> said:

> First-Post <First...@First-Post.ch> wrote in news:nppcfa$1onc$1
> @gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas :
>>> Joe Cooper <jco...@nobody.com> wrote in news:XnsA66E6F3C12B4Cew@
>>> 46.165.242.91:
>>>

>>> We'll drop you in a woodchipper while praying for your soul.
>>
>> God has forsaken the rightists because they're a bunch of filthy murderous
>> America hating scumbags who need to be culled.
>>
>> That's why God isn't on their side.
>>

>> Professional pedophiles like you don't contribute to the economy because
>> you're nothing more than parasites.
>>

>> That's why you love trump the draft dodging rapist.
>>

> That's right. And we intend to exterminate all of you pajama boys.

Wow! This nym didn't even make it a whole hour.
See you next time.
--
"A pessimist is somebody who complains about the noise when opportunity
knocks." -Oscar Wilde