Re: Cop fired for stupid wrongful arrest

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 8:35:30 PM10/11/17

> you are a boring lump of shit

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ab...@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

ab...@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.