VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

raykeller

Jan 22, 2017, 8:23:37 PM1/22/17

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off
plane

An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her be
moved, but she quickly found out thatâ?Ts not how the world works.

Scott Kotesky, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a woman in
the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:

Iâ?Tm boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I
had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6
hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife
sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I
put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to
me:

â?oDid you come here to cheer or to protest?â?

â?oI came here to celebrate democracy maâ?Tamâ?

â?¦ I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then
proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)

Her: â?oYou put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be
ashamed!â?

Me: â?~Well weâ?Tre all entitled to our opinions here maâ?Tam.â?

Her: â?oAnd Iâ?Tm entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! Iâ?Tm going to
throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Donâ?Tt talk to me! Donâ?Tt
look at me! Donâ?Tt you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me!
You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniacâ?Ts finger on the
buttonâ? (assuming sheâ?Ts means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get
off this plane!â?

Me: â?omaâ?Tam, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to
knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the
very thing you preach against.â?

Kotesky told a flight attendant on the Seattle-bound plane that the woman
called him names and insulted him.â? Is there going to be a problem?â? the
flight attendant sternly asked the woman.

â?oI told you I would like him to change seats with somebodyâ?¦â? the woman
said, before the flight attendant cut her off, â?oWell, you donâ?Tt have
that right.â?

The woman then began to berate the Trump supporter.

â?oYou pretend you have the moral high ground but you put that manâ?Ts
finger on the nuclear button. That man doesnâ?Tt believe in climate
change,â? she said, using air quotes for dramatic effect.

As a gate attendant attempted to intervene, she was unrelenting.

â?oDo you believe in gravity? Because did you know gravity is just a
theory?â?

â?oWill you grab your belongings and come with me?â? the attendant asked
her.

She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why she
should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.

Refusing to leave the plane, she said, â?oI paid for this seat and Iâ?Tm
sitting here. Heâ?Ts in my space.â?

As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the plane,
she said, â?oIâ?Tm going home now. We had to be here. My mother-in-law
died.â?

The woman and the man sitting next to her attempted to negotiate with the
attendant, trying to remain on the plane.

â?oFine, Iâ?Tll be quiet.â?

â?oIâ?Tm not going to allow that,â? he responded, before informing the
woman the captain wanted her off the plane.

Passengers cheered as she carried her belongings and exited the aircraft.

First-Post

Jan 24, 2017, 3:47:43 PM1/24/17
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:08:18 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:24:00, raykeller@looser_losers.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/
>>Don't talk to me! Don't
>>look at me! Don't you dare even put your arm on that rest.
>
>Liberals are big on sharing, I've been told. No doubt the arm rest
>said "for liberals only" on it.
>
>>Refusing to leave the plane, she said, "I paid for this seat and I'm
>>sitting here. He's in my space."
>
>Perfect example of classic liberal uni-direction thinking. SHE was
>also in HIS space. But that doesn't count to a liberal. Their rights;
>not yours. He didn't get bent out of shape over it; she freaked out.
>Now explain to me again about this tolerance thing liberals tell us we
>need.

Liberalism: "We will tolerate you as long as you sit down and shut
up."

BTW, you're not the poster that used to have the nym "Winston Smith
American Patriot" are you?

If you are, what changed your attitude?

Jim Wilkins

Jan 24, 2017, 4:28:41 PM1/24/17
"Winston_Smith" <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:24:00, raykeller@looser_losers.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/
>>Don't talk to me! Don't
>>look at me! Don't you dare even put your arm on that rest.
>
> Liberals are big on sharing, I've been told. No doubt the arm rest
> said "for liberals only" on it.
>
>>Refusing to leave the plane, she said, "I paid for this seat and I'm
>>sitting here. He's in my space."
>
> Perfect example of classic liberal uni-direction thinking. SHE was
> also in HIS space. But that doesn't count to a liberal. Their
> rights;
> not yours. He didn't get bent out of shape over it; she freaked out.
> Now explain to me again about this tolerance thing liberals tell us
> we
> need.

They are entitled to special compensation for not being born
'privileged'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_of_outcome

rbowman

Jan 24, 2017, 9:50:50 PM1/24/17
On 01/24/2017 02:29 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
> They are entitled to special compensation for not being born
> 'privileged'.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_of_outcome

"A self-ordained professor’s tongue
Too serious to fool
Spouted out that liberty
Is just equality in school
“Equality,” I spoke the word
As if a wedding vow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now."

'My Back Pages' Bob Dylan

http://bobdylan.com/songs/my-back-pages/

Even though it is secularized today I see egalitarianism as having its
roots in universalist religion. All god's children might be equal in his
eyes but that's as far as it goes.

First-Post

Jan 24, 2017, 10:40:31 PM1/24/17
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:30:42 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:47:32 -0600, First-Post wrote:
>
>>BTW, you're not the poster that used to have the nym "Winston Smith
>>American Patriot" are you?
>>
>>If you are, what changed your attitude?
>
>No, that's someone else. I haven't seen him in years on the groups I
>hang out in. He used to do some posting in a.s. but not for years.
>
>There is/was also a abusive spam artist that uses/used the name in
>other groups. I only found him when I googled one of my old posts. He
>never hit any of the few groups I use. I'm only guessing but I suspect
>that's why none of my posts show up on google. They filtered him,
>rightly, and got me too. So be it.
>
>I do have the X-no archive flag set but they used to have my posts for
>some number of weeks and then dump them. I tried turning it off when
>someone in a.s. said he never saw me but that didn't change anything,
>so I'm guessing it's the name that's filtered.

Figured it had to be something like that.

It would take something pretty traumatic like getting hit in the head
with a bus to change the other guy's shitty attitude.

Tom Gardner

Feb 12, 2017, 1:12:07 PM2/12/17
On 1/24/2017 3:08 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:24:00, raykeller@looser_losers.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/
>> Don't talk to me! Don't
>> look at me! Don't you dare even put your arm on that rest.
>
> Liberals are big on sharing, I've been told. No doubt the arm rest
> said "for liberals only" on it.
>
>> Refusing to leave the plane, she said, "I paid for this seat and I'm
>> sitting here. He's in my space."
>
> Perfect example of classic liberal uni-direction thinking. SHE was
> also in HIS space. But that doesn't count to a liberal. Their rights;
> not yours. He didn't get bent out of shape over it; she freaked out.
> Now explain to me again about this tolerance thing liberals tell us we
> need.

plkm-

Tom Gardner

Feb 12, 2017, 1:16:19 PM2/12/17