Trump would be better off without the manufacturing council, says Sam Zell

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 18, 2017, 1:10:02 PM8/18/17
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/08/15/trump-would-be-better-off-
without-manufacturing-council-says-sam-zell.html

Since Monday, four CEOs have resigned from President Donald Trump’s
American Manufacturing Council.

Equity Group Investments founder Sam Zell believes President Trump should
eliminate committees such as the manufacturing council.

“I think all of these committees are ways of rewarding people by allowing
them to be part of the president’s committee. President doesn’t need these
committees. President of the United States can get the opinion of anybody
he wants to and at any moment and he does. These are all show
associations, I think we’re better off without them,” he said.

Among those who have left the manufacturing council are Merck & Co. CEO
Kenneth Frazier, Intel Corp. CEO Brian Krzanich, Under Armour CEO Kevin
Plank and Alliance for American Manufacturing President Scott Paul
resigned in lieu of Trump’s reaction to the deadly rallies in
Charlottesville, Va.

President Trump responded to Frazier’s resignation via Twitter on Monday:
“Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President’s
Manufacturing Council, he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG
PRICES!”

Former White House deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, Karl
Rove, explained why Trump’s tweet may not incite other companies to join
his manufacturing council.

“The CEOs like to have a voice in public policy, but they don’t like to be
seen as being closely identified with a White House. In a moment like
Charlottesville and particularly after the President treated the
resignation of Mr. Frazier of Merck by blasting him, I think it probably
unsettled a couple of these other executives,” said Rove.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.