What was she "thinking"?

Cliff

Dec 24, 2010, 6:23:20 AM12/24/10

http://trivalleycentral.com/articles/2010/12/24/maricopa_monitor/top_stories/doc4d1460d3e07c8002275904.txt
[
According to county records, Bristol Palin, the 20-year daughter of former GOP
vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has purchased a 5-bedroom home in
Maricopa -- closing on the nearly 4,000-square-foot dwelling in early December.
]

But no job or education ...

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978828577
[
Apparently Bristol Palin has a new man in her life, a handsome 20-year-old
Alaska pipeline worker named Giacinto “Gino” Paoletti.
The controversy behind this new found love of hers, is that although they have
only been dating since Thanksgiving of 2010, they already have big plans to have
a baby together in 2011!
]

Mama will pay, right?
--
Cliff

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 24, 2010, 2:01:54 PM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:23:20 -0500, Cliff
<Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

> http://trivalleycentral.com/articles/2010/12/24/maricopa_monitor/

Who is paying for the Octomom?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/13/octomom-happy-holidays-christmas-photo-
picture-kids-tank-top-nadya-suleman/

--
Regards, Curly
"Belief," the great deceiver.

DogDiesel

Dec 24, 2010, 2:13:45 PM12/24/10

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:23:20 -0500, Cliff
> <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
>> http://trivalleycentral.com/articles/2010/12/24/maricopa_monitor/
> top_stories/doc4d1460d3e07c8002275904.txt
>> [
>> According to county records, Bristol Palin, the 20-year daughter of
>> former GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has purchased a
>> 5-bedroom home in Maricopa -- closing on the nearly 4,000-square-foot
>> dwelling in early December. ]
>>
>> But no job or education ...
>>
>> http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978828577
>> [
>> Apparently Bristol Palin has a new man in her life, a handsome
>> 20-year-old Alaska pipeline worker named Giacinto “Gino” Paoletti. ...
>> The controversy behind this new found love of hers, is that although
>> they have only been dating since Thanksgiving of 2010, they already have
>> big plans to have a baby together in 2011!

Wasnt she on dancing with the stars or something.

Frank

Dec 24, 2010, 2:45:02 PM12/24/10
That and Sarah Palin's Alaska show probably put a few bucks in her
pocket. Famous, for being famous, like Paris Hilton ;)

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 24, 2010, 3:23:07 PM12/24/10
On 12/24/2010 2:45 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 12/24/2010 2:13 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
>> "Curly Surmudgeon"<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> top_stories/doc4d1460d3e07c8002275904.txt

>> Wasnt she on dancing with the stars or something.
>>

> That and Sarah Palin's Alaska show probably put a few bucks in her
> pocket. Famous, for being famous, like Paris Hilton ;)

Just like Obama.....? The community organizer who has no skills but
thinks he's qualified to lead a Nation.

Obama's books are pitiful, his education is so lame he hides his grades
and papers.... Obama's Organizing failed to do anything but crash the
BANKS that he was and is extorting.

At least Palin can be entertaining.

Sheldon Cooper

Dec 24, 2010, 3:40:43 PM12/24/10
On Dec 24, 3:23 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> http://trivalleycentral.com/articles/2010/12/24/maricopa_monitor/top_...

> [
> According to county records, Bristol Palin, the 20-year daughter of former GOP
> vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has purchased a 5-bedroom home in
> Maricopa -- closing on the nearly 4,000-square-foot dwelling in early December.
> ]
>
>   But no job or education ...

She earned a half million dollars last season on "Dancing With The
Stars"... alone. Her mother earned six million dollars on her
Discovery reality series - Bristol certainly wasn't paid that much,
but I'm sure her payday was a substantial fraction of that amount.
(BTW, the show is a massive hit, and has been green lit for a second
season.)

On top of that, Bristol could easily commands ten, twenty thousand
dollars per speaking engagement - BEFORE DWTS and "Sarah
Palin's.Alaska"

She almost certainly paid for the house via personal check with the
notation "paid in full."

I know you had dreams of destroying this woman's life - but what
Alinksy DIDN'T tell you is that if you fail to crush the "enemy", they
become much, much stronger.

(snicker)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank

Dec 24, 2010, 6:00:17 PM12/24/10
Libs absolutely hate women, and blacks for that matter, that don't fit
their mold for them.

Shall not be infringed

Dec 24, 2010, 7:31:24 PM12/24/10

Maybe if the libs had left Sarah's children alone, Bristol would just
be barefoot and pregnant.

Thanks David Letterman. Thanks SNL. You guys sure know how to promote
a budding starlet's career.

Strabo

Dec 24, 2010, 8:15:34 PM12/24/10
On 12/24/2010 5:46 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:23:07 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
> <Then-Destro...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:
>
>> Just like Obama.....? The community organizer who has no skills but
>> thinks he's qualified to lead a Nation.
>
> a) Like Neut Gingrich "organizing" the wealthy, Obama (apparantly)
> organized real people. Got a problem with that?
>
> b) Unlike Palin and McCrain---Obama IS president

Well...no, he's not. That is he's called president but since his
candidacy was fraudulent and his bona fides were never cleared, he's
not really president.

Therefore, everything he or his administration does will be
null and void.

Jeff M

Dec 24, 2010, 8:19:27 PM12/24/10

Thanks, Sarah Palin, for pushing your kids out into the media spotlight
as props for your political campaign, and making their private and
family lives public entertainment.

rangerssuck

Dec 24, 2010, 8:32:37 PM12/24/10
On Dec 24, 8:15 pm, Strabo <str...@flashlight.net> wrote:

> On 12/24/2010 5:46 PM, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:23:07 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
> > <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com>  wrote:

> >> Just like Obama.....?   The community organizer who has no skills but
> >> thinks he's qualified to lead a Nation.
>
> > a) Like Neut Gingrich "organizing" the wealthy, Obama (apparantly)
> > organized real people.  Got a problem with that?
>
> > b) Unlike Palin and McCrain---Obama IS president
>
> Well...no, he's not. That is he's called president but since his
> candidacy was fraudulent and his bona fides were never cleared, he's
> not really president.
>
> Therefore, everything he or his administration does will be
> null and void.

Oh, give it up, asshole.

rangerssuck

Dec 24, 2010, 8:34:04 PM12/24/10
On Dec 24, 7:31 pm, Shall not be infringed <hot-ham-and-
> a budding starlet's career.- Hide quoted text -

'scuse me, it was Sarah whoo draged her kids into the spotlight. She
alone opened that door.

Chomp Noamsky

Dec 25, 2010, 1:27:38 AM12/25/10

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Then-Destro...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote in
message news:4D15012B...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com...

> On 12/24/2010 2:45 PM, Frank wrote:
>> On 12/24/2010 2:13 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
>>> "Curly Surmudgeon"<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> Wasnt she on dancing with the stars or something.
>>>

>> That and Sarah Palin's Alaska show probably put a few bucks in her
>> pocket. Famous, for being famous, like Paris Hilton ;)
>
> Just like Obama.....? The community organizer who has no skills but
> thinks he's qualified to lead a Nation.
>

> Obama's books are pitiful, his education is so lame he hides his grades
> and papers.... Obama's Organizing failed to do anything but crash the
> BANKS that he was and is extorting.
>

> At least Palin can be entertaining.

At least she wasn't born in Kenya.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 25, 2010, 1:38:12 AM12/25/10

At this point "where Obama was born" is of little interest, what is a
problem is that he hides his past....

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 2:42:31 AM12/25/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:01:54 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:23:20 -0500, Cliff
><Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
>> http://trivalleycentral.com/articles/2010/12/24/maricopa_monitor/
>top_stories/doc4d1460d3e07c8002275904.txt
>> [
>> According to county records, Bristol Palin, the 20-year daughter of
>> former GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has purchased a
>> 5-bedroom home in Maricopa -- closing on the nearly 4,000-square-foot
>> dwelling in early December. ]
>>
>> But no job or education ...
>>
>> http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978828577
>> [
>> Apparently Bristol Palin has a new man in her life, a handsome

>> 20-year-old Alaska pipeline worker named Giacinto ?Gino? Paoletti. ...

>> The controversy behind this new found love of hers, is that although
>> they have only been dating since Thanksgiving of 2010, they already have
>> big plans to have a baby together in 2011!
>> ]
>>
>> Mama will pay, right?
>
>Who is paying for the Octomom?
>
>http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/13/octomom-happy-holidays-christmas-photo-
>picture-kids-tank-top-nadya-suleman/

Who paid for poor brain dead Terri Schiavo?
Not the rethugs or the fundies.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 2:44:19 AM12/25/10

They paid her a fortune for bad dancing & looking preggers, did they?

“We’re lost but we’re making good time.”
- Yogi Berra
--
Cliff

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 2:48:05 AM12/25/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:23:07 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Then-Destro...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:

>On 12/24/2010 2:45 PM, Frank wrote:
>> On 12/24/2010 2:13 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
>>> "Curly Surmudgeon"<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> Wasnt she on dancing with the stars or something.
>>>

>> That and Sarah Palin's Alaska show probably put a few bucks in her
>> pocket. Famous, for being famous, like Paris Hilton ;)
>
>Just like Obama.....? The community organizer who has no skills but
>thinks he's qualified to lead a Nation.
>

>Obama's books are pitiful, his education is so lame he hides his grades
>and papers....

Magna Cum Laude AND editor of Law Review at Harvard Law.

>Obama's Organizing failed to do anything but crash the
>BANKS that he was and is extorting.

Have any new lies?

>At least Palin can be entertaining.

Same as the Three Stooges.

"Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world."
- Nelson Mandela
--
Cliff

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 2:49:55 AM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 00:27:38 -0600, "Chomp Noamsky" <Ch...@noam.bogus> wrote:

>> At least Palin can be entertaining.
>
>At least she wasn't born in Kenya.

You were?

McSame was born in Panama.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 2:51:13 AM12/25/10

I can see the drool on your keyboard from here.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations,
or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
evidence."
- John Adams
--
Cliff

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 25, 2010, 2:54:33 AM12/25/10

You do your reputation serious damage with these tabloid claims.

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 25, 2010, 2:56:40 AM12/25/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:34:04 -0800, rangerssuck <range...@gmail.com>
wrote:

By showing the world that her parenting skills included letting her 16-
year old daughter have a live-in fuckbuddy.

Then claim to have taught abstinence. Ha!

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 25, 2010, 3:12:04 AM12/25/10

Obviously Republicans want the poor to pay for their policies and
transfer of wealth to the uber-rich.

What continues to amaze me is that the stupid Republican voters support
party platforms that are contrary to their benefit...

Strabo

Dec 25, 2010, 3:56:05 AM12/25/10
On 12/25/2010 2:54 AM, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:15:34 -0500, Strabo<str...@flashlight.net> wrote:
>
>> On 12/24/2010 5:46 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> a) Like Neut Gingrich "organizing" the wealthy, Obama (apparantly)
>>> organized real people. Got a problem with that?
>>>
>>> b) Unlike Palin and McCrain---Obama IS president
>>>

>> Well...no, he's not. That is he's called president but since his
>> candidacy was fraudulent and his bona fides were never cleared, he's not
>> really president.
>>
>> Therefore, everything he or his administration does will be null and
>> void.
>
> You do your reputation serious damage with these tabloid claims.

In the battle of cultures and political alliances, legitimacy is
everything. The "tabloid claims" will be important issues
for years to come.

How can the federal emphasis on achieving equality of outcomes
wreck the concept of 'a nation of laws?'

How much evidence determines when a federal election is bogus
and who arrests the pretender?

Who is the military supposed to listen to? Who will decide policy
and procedure? A federal judge, a president or a charismatic
general?

When and how will Americans decide that national survival requires
diminishing federal power?

Stay tuned.

Cliff

Dec 25, 2010, 6:03:17 AM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:12:04 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

>What continues to amaze me is that the stupid Republican voters support
>party platforms that are contrary to their benefit...

Nobody ever claimed any of them were very bright.
They are very childishly gullible & their masters know this well.
Hence Glenn Beck & Rush & Faux & crew earn a very good living selling
propaganda & lies to them.

"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity,
there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork."
- Edward Abbey
--
Cliff

Gunner Asch

Dec 25, 2010, 8:02:43 AM12/25/10

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger"

Damned shame that the Leftwingers didnt know that.

And its going to kill them.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Shall not be infringed

Dec 25, 2010, 8:20:00 AM12/25/10
On Dec 25, 2:56 am, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:34:04 -0800, rangerssuck <rangerss...@gmail.com>

You claim to have been taught engineering, but then you use a VOM as
an in-line fuse.

Michael A. Terrell

Dec 25, 2010, 10:07:13 AM12/25/10

Gunner Asch wrote:

> "That which does not kill you, makes you stronger"

That which does not kill a rabid liberal makes them dumber.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

Chomp Noamsky

Dec 25, 2010, 1:58:54 PM12/25/10

"Shall not be infringed" <hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How is that worse than having his own mother and daughter as fuckbuddies and
then escaping to Argentina?

Gunner Asch

Dec 25, 2010, 2:08:28 PM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:58:54 -0600, "Chomp Noamsky" <Ch...@noam.bogus>
wrote:

Pussy is easy to find..but a good VOM? Thats much harder!

But..your meaning is clear.

<G>

Shall not be infringed

Dec 25, 2010, 8:39:05 PM12/25/10
On Dec 25, 1:58 pm, "Chomp Noamsky" <Ch...@noam.bogus> wrote:
> "Shall not be infringed" <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:2aab7917-d185-4b30...@r8g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

All he said was that he slept with a mother-daughter team.

He has been silent on the question of whether they were related to him
or not.

Hawke

Dec 25, 2010, 8:56:00 PM12/25/10
On 12/24/2010 10:38 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>>> Obama's books are pitiful, his education is so lame he hides his grades
>>> and papers.... Obama's Organizing failed to do anything but crash the
>>> BANKS that he was and is extorting.
>>>

>>> At least Palin can be entertaining.
>>
>> At least she wasn't born in Kenya.
>

> At this point "where Obama was born" is of little interest, what is a
> problem is that he hides his past....

This is where we all understand that you haven't read any of his books.
Because if you had you would know where he came from and all about his
life. But you know nothing. Just like Sgt. Schultz.

Hawke

Hawke

Dec 25, 2010, 9:03:14 PM12/25/10

Yup. Them libs been holding back blacks and women for ever. If it
weren't for them Libs the conservatives would have given blacks and
women equality with white men years ago. We could have avoided the Civil
War. Just think of how much quicker women and black would have gained
equality with whites if it hadn't been for liberals. The conservatives
have been trying to get equality for women and blacks for decades and
those darn Liberals and progressives have fought them all the way. If
only the conservatives could have gotten their way women and blacks
would have been so much better off so much sooner. Yeah, sure, that's
just how it happened. At least that's what you think when you're a right
winger with a mental disorder.

Hawke

Hawke

Dec 25, 2010, 10:59:48 PM12/25/10

It's stupid voters that have proven to be the downfall of democracy. The
American "experiment" in democracy is looking more and more like one
that didn't pan out. It sounded good and it looked good on paper, but
now we see what's wrong with it. If the mass of people are so stupid as
to not even have the intelligence to know what is in their own interest
then the system will fail. When a small group of intelligent people are
able to fool the mass of people time after time then that's a system
that is bound to fail. The saying goes, you can't fool all the people
all the time. But it's looking more and more like you can fool enough of
the people all of the time that in the end you don't have a democracy
but something else altogether. So it turned out that the people were too
dumb to rule themselves after all. It's not really so surprising when
you see what the average man is like.

Hawke

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 26, 2010, 1:44:26 AM12/26/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:59:48 -0800, Hawke <davesm...@digitalpath.net>
wrote:

And half of the people are more stupid than that...

Shall not be infringed

Dec 26, 2010, 11:05:03 AM12/26/10
On Dec 25, 10:59 pm, Hawke <davesmith...@digitalpath.net> wrote:
> On 12/25/2010 12:12 AM, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 02:42:31 -0500, Cliff
> > <Clhuprichguessw...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om>  wrote:

Democrat promises work in elections. So sad.

Tru Dat

Dec 26, 2010, 3:12:27 PM12/26/10
In article
<9c379521-24e4-4044...@l34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

"Thinking" was a quaint name for it.
--
Karma, What a concept!

dca...@krl.org

Dec 26, 2010, 3:59:59 PM12/26/10
On Dec 25, 10:59 pm, Hawke <davesmith...@digitalpath.net> wrote:

> It's stupid voters that have proven to be the downfall of democracy. The
> American "experiment" in democracy is looking more and more like  one
> that didn't pan out. It sounded good and it looked good on paper, but
> now we see what's wrong with it. If the mass of people are so stupid as
> to not even have the intelligence to know what is in their own interest
> then the system will fail. When a small group of intelligent people are
> able to fool the mass of people time after time then that's a system
> that is bound to fail. The saying goes, you can't fool all the people
> all the time. But it's looking more and more like you can fool enough of
> the people all of the time that in the end you don't have a democracy
> but something else altogether. So it turned out that the people were too
> dumb to rule themselves after all. It's not really so surprising when
> you see what the average man is like.
>
> Hawke

So are you advocating a dictatorship or a monarchy?

Dan

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 26, 2010, 6:17:04 PM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:12:27 -0800, Tru Dat <geor...@toast.net> wrote:

> In article
> <9c379521-24e4-4044...@l34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
> Shall not be infringed <hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 25, 1:58 pm, "Chomp Noamsky" <Ch...@noam.bogus> wrote:
>> > "Shall not be infringed" <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>> > messagenews:2aab7917-d185-4b30-a560-
c15929...@r8g2000prm.googlegroups.com

TMI! The cockroaches are having a circle-jerk...

Hawke

Dec 27, 2010, 12:57:58 AM12/27/10
On 12/25/2010 10:44 PM, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

>> It's stupid voters that have proven to be the downfall of democracy. The
>> American "experiment" in democracy is looking more and more like one
>> that didn't pan out. It sounded good and it looked good on paper, but
>> now we see what's wrong with it. If the mass of people are so stupid as
>> to not even have the intelligence to know what is in their own interest
>> then the system will fail. When a small group of intelligent people are
>> able to fool the mass of people time after time then that's a system
>> that is bound to fail. The saying goes, you can't fool all the people
>> all the time. But it's looking more and more like you can fool enough of
>> the people all of the time that in the end you don't have a democracy
>> but something else altogether. So it turned out that the people were too
>> dumb to rule themselves after all. It's not really so surprising when
>> you see what the average man is like.
>
> And half of the people are more stupid than that...

That's a really frightening idea. All the more so because it's true.

Hawke

Hawke

Dec 27, 2010, 1:00:00 AM12/27/10
On 12/26/2010 8:05 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

>> It's stupid voters that have proven to be the downfall of democracy. The
>> American "experiment" in democracy is looking more and more like one
>> that didn't pan out. It sounded good and it looked good on paper, but
>> now we see what's wrong with it. If the mass of people are so stupid as
>> to not even have the intelligence to know what is in their own interest
>> then the system will fail. When a small group of intelligent people are
>> able to fool the mass of people time after time then that's a system
>> that is bound to fail. The saying goes, you can't fool all the people
>> all the time. But it's looking more and more like you can fool enough of
>> the people all of the time that in the end you don't have a democracy
>> but something else altogether. So it turned out that the people were too
>> dumb to rule themselves after all. It's not really so surprising when
>> you see what the average man is like.
>>
>> Hawke
>
> Democrat promises work in elections. So sad.

So do republican ones too. Like, we're the party that's opposed to
deficits.

Hawkes

Hawke

Dec 27, 2010, 1:06:19 AM12/27/10

Truthfully, I'm not sure what I would propose without giving it a lot of
thought. We've already had plenty of dictatorships and monarchies and
they have shown they don't work. Now it looks like the idea of democracy
doesn't work either. I like the idea of the best people being in
positions of authority. The problem there is how to keep them making the
good of the majority their primary goal rather than making themselves
into royalty. Whatever works is what I'm for. So I'd say it's time for
some experimentation. Probably what is really wrong with this democracy
is the way it's corrupted by the influence of money. If we could get our
elections to be publicly financed that would probably make a bid
difference in making democracy work. But that's the trouble with
America. Nothing that really needs to be done is actually possible.

Hawke

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 27, 2010, 2:09:30 AM12/27/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:00:00 -0800, Hawke <davesm...@digitalpath.net>
wrote:

Republicans promised us for 8 years that cutting taxes for the uber-
wealthy would create jobs. Well, where are the jobs that we went into
hock for? If it didn't work before, why do Republicans think it will
work now? Or in the future?

Where are the Republican jobs? America bled jobs for 8 years. America
continues to bleed jobs. Entry level jobs are almost non-existent,
minimum wage jobs are even rare. Trade jobs are gone, housing industry
jobs are gone, technical jobs went to China & India. Office jobs went to
Costa Rica and India. Manufacturing jobs went to China, India, Mexico.
TExtile jobs went to Burma, Thailand, China and Honduras. All the while
Republicans told us that giving tax breaks to the ultra rich would create
jobs.

It didn't work but Republicans shut down government until society caved
to giving tax cuts to the rich.

What the fuck?

--
Regards, Curly
“We had no domestic attacks under Bush. We’ve had one under Obama”

Strabo

Dec 28, 2010, 2:11:42 AM12/28/10

As we thought. You have no interest in the Declaration or Constitution.

F. George McDuffee

Dec 28, 2010, 4:49:29 AM12/28/10

============
There is a vast difference between having an interest in,
and assuming these documents are eternally and universally
applicable for all time. As several conservative
constitutional scholars have observed over the years, "Its a
Constitution, not a suicide pact," generally in protection
of some corporate interest.

It is well worthwhile to place both of these documents in
socio-political/cultural context, to see where these were
successful, and where these are not so successful, depending
on how the circumstances/conditions changed, and who was
included/excluded as a person.

In many ways this is an academic argument, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing. Two examples of how the
Constitution is used/abused/evaded are the use of the FRB to
issue currency to evade the requirement that Congress can
create money only if it backed by gold or silver , and their
cowardly abdication of specific tasking of Congress to
declare [or not] war and oversee the prosecution thereof.

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Shall not be infringed

Dec 28, 2010, 10:17:23 PM12/28/10
On Dec 26, 3:12 pm, Tru Dat <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <9c379521-24e4-4044-a85f-4a381a673...@l34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

"Thinking" is not a quaint name for sexual intercourse, which is what
Curls claimed to have with that mother/daughter team.