Re: Fun Fact: Much of Trump’s Strongest Support Comes From This Country’s ‘Sh*thole’ States

Mark Wieber

Jan 13, 2018, 5:34:27 PM1/13/18
On 1/13/2018 12:34 PM, Drooling Trumpist Hillbilly wrote:
> Don't get your feelings hurt, Hillbillies.
>

> Fun Fact: Much of Trump’s Strongest Support Comes From This Country’s
> ‘Sh*thole’ States

Like Mississippi, fr'instance.

Yes, I've noticed that, too. From the shithole red states, and from the
shithole red parts of otherwise blue states, like Taft, CA.

max headroom

Jan 13, 2018, 7:57:47 PM1/13/18
In news:RPv6C.103947$b67....@fx20.iad, Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> typed:

Adding forgeries to your repertoire of 'nyms and sockpuppets, eh Rudy?

Loose Cannon

Jan 14, 2018, 12:15:11 AM1/14/18
It's not a coincidence that what you call 'shithole states' are where
most of the niggers in this country are concentrated.

Mark Wieber

Jan 14, 2018, 3:33:22 PM1/14/18
So why do knuckle-dragging white Trump supporters live there, hmmmmmmm?

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 11:17:34 AM1/15/18
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:34:25 -0800, Mark Wieber
<chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> wrote:

>Subject: Re: Fun Fact: Much of Trump’s Strongest Support Comes From This Country’s ‘Sh*thole’ States
>Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.atheism,alt.politics.economics,can.politics,rec.arts.tv,uk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
>From: Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft>
>Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:34:25 -0800
Snerk.....

---

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 11:20:08 AM1/15/18
Thats the only thing he is noted for. Well...other than being a
Ripple consuming little fag who spends way too much time on Usenet
trying to commit suicide.

Mark Wieber

Jan 15, 2018, 1:25:42 PM1/15/18
On 1/15/2018 8:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:57:30 -0800, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> In news:RPv6C.103947$b67....@fx20.iad, Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> typed:
>>
>> Adding forgeries to your repertoire of 'nyms and sockpuppets, eh Rudy?
>>

> Thats the only thing he is noted for. Well...other than being a
> Ripple consuming little fag who spends way too much time on Usenet
> trying to commit suicide.

Another empty death threat <yawn>

Frank

Jan 15, 2018, 2:10:43 PM1/15/18
Then you do not deny being a little homo. I thought you were dying of AIDS.

Mark Wieber

Jan 15, 2018, 3:36:36 PM1/15/18
On 1/15/2018 11:10 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 1/15/2018 1:25 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:
>> On 1/15/2018 8:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Thats the only thing he is noted for.   Well...other than being a
>>> Ripple consuming little fag who spends way too much time on Usenet
>>> trying to commit suicide.
>>
>> Another empty death threat <yawn>
>
> I think I'm dying of AIDS.

Oh, well...

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 4:37:31 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:25:42 -0800, Mark Wieber
<chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> wrote:

>Subject: Re: OT: Re: Fun Fact: Much of Trump's Strongest Support Comes From
> This Country's 'Sh*thole' States
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.economics,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
>From: Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft>
>Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:25:42 -0800
Death threat? From whom?

Oh..its another bit of mental illness from our very own NymChanger.

You stopped taking your meds again...didnt you....pity.

Gunner

Mark Wieber

Jan 15, 2018, 4:57:55 PM1/15/18
You. It's just empty woofing, though - nothing to take seriously.

No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list" - it's all bullshit,
as you have been forced to admit.

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 8:33:44 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:57:53 -0800, Mark Wieber
"trying to commit suicide" is..a death threat? Blink....blink....

As I stated...just more mental illness from you.

>It's just empty woofing, though - nothing to take seriously.
>
>No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list" - it's all bullshit,
>as you have been forced to admit.

Forced to admit?

Admit what?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 15, 2018, 8:40:05 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:33:52 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
If you're lucky, Rudy will challenge you to a fist fight. If so,
please be sure to get some video of his tiny little arms helplessly
flailing at you before you put him down.

[chuckle]

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Rudy, in a final, desperate attempt
to salvage his pride after being pummeled
senseless.

> What's next- a fist fight challenge"
Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.

"You still haven't recovered from the ass-kicking I gave you at the
Jolly Kone, have you? <chuckle>"
-Rudy Canoza to doctor postalman, 11/18/2017, referring to his
imaginary "fist fight"

"I tell you what. I'm about eight inches shorter than Shitbag [6' 2"]
Trump, and at least 80 pounds lighter, and I would *love* to take the
fat fuck on in a fistfight. He gets to pick the *public* venue and
the referee."
5' 6" Rudy, declaring his wish to fist-fight the President of the
United States, by posting on Usenet.

>> Trumpchev is such a vile bit of filth.
> Why don't you challenge him to a fist fight?
I already have. It's legal, too. I even said he gets to pick the
referee and judges - not that they'll really have anything to do.
Rudy, trying to claim his previous message was where he "challenged
President Trump to a fist fight."

Mark Wieber

Jan 16, 2018, 1:29:49 AM1/16/18
On 1/15/2018 1:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> I hope you die soon.

So sorry, you career dole-scrounger and *THIEF*, but that is not likely
to happen.

Age: 65
Blood pressure: 117/68 (today)
non-HDL cholesterol: 118 mg/dL
Blood sugar, post prandial: 6.9 mmol/L
Colonoscopy (one week ago): one benign polyp, removed
Other family cancer history: none
Other family heart disease history: none
Other family stroke history: none

Something is going to get me, some day, but luckily - and I claim no
credit for it - I have good genes. I am very likely to live well into
my 80s - no guarantees, obviously, but very likely. You - not so much.

Here is what is *NOT* going to get me: you, or anyone you know, or
anyone with whom you have any connection, however remote. In other
words, you stupid faggot dole-scrounger and *THIEF*: no "cull". You
know this is true. Everyone in the newsgroups you pollute knows it is true.

Mark Wieber

Jan 16, 2018, 1:35:14 AM1/16/18
I'm not trying to commit suicide, bitch. Your suggesting I am is a
thinly veiled threat that, because of what I say in Usenet, someone is
going to kill me. Your claim to have knowledge of this means you're
making a death threat.

Here are some facts for you, you squishy squat-to-piss queer:

* I'm not committing suicide
* Neither you, nor anyone you know, nor anyone to whom you have the
slightest connection, is going to "cull" me. That is a fact that
requires no "cite".

I'm alive and well, tormenting you, and I shall remain so
indefinitely...and you *know* this, you decrepit homo.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 16, 2018, 7:14:46 AM1/16/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:29:49 -0800, Mark Wieber
<chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> wrote:

>Age: 65

Ah- THAT explains your odd, hillbilly behavior, Rudolph! Dementia has
set in.

Thanks for sharing.

[chuckle]

max headroom

Jan 16, 2018, 11:30:09 AM1/16/18
In news:vZg7C.354547$pF5.2...@fx03.iad, Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> typed:

... Everyone in the newsgroups you pollute knows it is true.

You have a lot of damn gall to accuse someone of polluting newsgroups, Rudy.

max headroom

Jan 16, 2018, 11:30:11 AM1/16/18
In news:z2h7C.493239$iX.3...@fx39.iad, Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> typed:

> On 1/15/2018 5:33 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:57:53 -0800, Mark Wieber
>> <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> wrote:

>>> You.

>> "trying to commit suicide" is..a death threat?

Pay attention here, kids-- this is classic Liberal Logic:

> I'm not trying to commit suicide, bitch. Your suggesting I am is a
> thinly veiled threat that, because of what I say in Usenet, someone is
> going to kill me....

Rudy wants to limit the danger caused by his obnoxious behavior to Usenet and ignore the effect he
has on sane people when he ventures away from his hovel.

Here comes the twisted thinking for which Rudy is renown--

> ... Your claim to have knowledge of this means you're making a death threat.

So everyone who knows Rudy's mouth will get him offed someday is threatening Rudy (in his world).

Gunner Asch

Jan 16, 2018, 2:07:59 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:28:48 -0800, "max headroom"
As I stated many times.. Widdle Wudy Canoli is mentally ill.
Badly..incurably..ineffably mentally ill.

He hangs out here simply because he needs to vent the anger and angst
he has in his diseased brain...his "Real World" life is so twisted and
tangled and fucked up...this is the only way he can fight back against
what he perceives as "a world against him"

There is no cure for him. Termination is suggested at this point..or
removal of both hands so he is unable to type..and perhaps even a
crushing of his voice box so he cant do "speech to text".

Frankly...as is done with any diseased animal...simply putting him
down is probably the best and kindest thing to be done for him. And
the Usenet community.
Being an elderly gay HIV infected individual has not helped his issues
either.

Shrug

Gunner

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 16, 2018, 3:00:41 PM1/16/18
Notice Rudy's giving out a lot of personal info lately? It's as if he
WANTS to be culled.

[chuckle]

max headroom

Jan 16, 2018, 3:00:41 PM1/16/18
In news:42js5dp7ik70mtstj...@4ax.com, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> typed:
> the Usenet community....

Not just Usenet, but the human race.

"You, Canoza, out of the gene pool!"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 16, 2018, 3:03:30 PM1/16/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:35:13 -0800, Mark Wieber
<chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> wrote:

>I'm not trying to commit suicide, bitch. Your suggesting I am is a
>thinly veiled threat that, because of what I say in Usenet, someone is
>going to kill me. Your claim to have knowledge of this means you're
>making a death threat.

I think you're trying to commit suicide, Rudy. It's obvious.

You're only 5.6" tall yet you challenge people far bigger than you to
fist fights.

Because of your many "fist fight challenges," you are going to entice
someone to kill you one of these days.

I have knowledge of this.

Did I cover everything?

[chuckle]

Top of the Hill

Jan 16, 2018, 3:48:35 PM1/16/18
Then go do it. Or keep pretending that somene will. As if nobody can
figure out which it will be.

Top of the Hill

Jan 16, 2018, 3:53:31 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:08:08 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yawn. How's the eviction evasion going? Will your next address be a
park bench or a hobo camp? I suppose you'll say that things are
looking up, yada yada. Nope.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
Couldn't come up with $85 in December, won't be able to muster it in
April either. And two new ten-year lien extensions in December as
well, one a second, and one a third! http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp The
THIRD time they had to extend a lien for ANOTHER ten years! And you
have FIVE of those! Same old Wieber, deadbeat extraordinaire.

Read it and wonder kiddies. Look where a life of empty Usenet woofing
can get you - a shithole in Taft, and a public record that would make
its holder crawl away in shame... if he had any.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 16, 2018, 7:46:47 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:48:31 -0800, Top of the Hill <To...@tw.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:00:35 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausscha...@null.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:58:51 -0800, "max headroom"
>><maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In news:vZg7C.354547$pF5.2...@fx03.iad, Mark Wieber <chroni...@dole-scroungers.of.taft> typed:
>>>
>>>... Everyone in the newsgroups you pollute knows it is true.
>>>
>>>You have a lot of damn gall to accuse someone of polluting newsgroups, Rudy.
>>>

>>Notice Rudy's giving out a lot of personal info lately? It's as if he
>>WANTS to be culled.
>>
>>[chuckle]
>
>Then go do it. Or keep pretending that somene will. As if nobody can
>figure out which it will be.

Are you fucking kidding?

Cull one of usenet's finest entertainers?

NEVER!!!!!!

LOL

Mark Wieber

Jan 20, 2018, 2:46:55 PM1/20/18
On 1/15/2018 1:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> I hope you die soon.

It is a virtual certainty that you will die before I do, you
dole-scrounging shitbag parasite and *THIEF*

How's the job search coming along, shitbag?

"California’s unemployment rate falls to record low"

Thanks to stronger-than-expected job growth, California’s unemployment
rate dropped to 4.3 percent in December, a record low since 1976 when
the state started tracking data consistently.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/California-s-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-12510752.php

Surely even a chronically unemployed dumpster-diving dole scrounger like
*you* can find work now!