George Washington owned over 300 slaves because he was just another lazy white fool who feared hard work

Fred Oinka

Aug 15, 2017, 7:18:39 PM8/15/17
George Washington owned over 300 slaves because he was just
another lazy white fool who feared hard work always getting the
niggers to do all the work instead of doing it himself.

If those damn Niggers that the framers owned had guns,
Jefferson and Washington wouldn't have had niggers to do all
their work for them and the niggers would have fought back
against "We, The People"

There never would have been a Civil War because the niggers
would have shot their slave holders,and that would make for a
South that isn't worth fighting for. Without slaves, we would
have sucked. Look at us now.

That's why the 2nd Amendment was all about white Protestant
property owners, not wimminfolk and not niggers.

The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is
able may have a gun.
Patrick Henry

If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be
reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. Dalai Lama

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of
people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially
when young, how to use them... Richard Henry Lee

Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -
ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't
serve the State. Heinrich Himmler

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Gunner Asch

Aug 15, 2017, 7:58:58 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:18:32 +0000 (UTC), Fred Oinka <oi...@gop.net>
wrote:

>From: Fred Oinka <oi...@gop.net>
>Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: George Washington owned over 300 slaves because he was just another lazy white fool who feared hard work
>Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
Well..the shitbag at least didnt use my nym to post his trash, this
time.

Notice he is an aioe.org member?

---

First-Post

Aug 16, 2017, 3:06:57 AM8/16/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:58:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The guy that runs aioe doesn't care about such crap. In fact he used
to promote it. Back when he was trying to figure out his ass from a
hole in the ground in adjusting his server he'd be asking questions in
alt.config. When folks would engage him there about the nym shifting
trolls using his server his response was always "oh well" and then
stated that his policy meant that a person would have to use your real
name and real email for him to consider it a forgery.
Hell he won't do anything even over death threats and such.
He struck me then as somewhat of an Internet anarchist. Not too
different from the jerk that runs the Dizum(The Internet Problem
Provider) server.