If a black "girl" has a penis, should she be allowed to compete in female sports?

Rio Disgrace

Aug 12, 2016, 7:02:48 AM8/12/16
Simone Biles has a penis.

FPP

Aug 12, 2016, 8:13:39 AM8/12/16
On 2016-08-12 11:01:57 +0000, "Rio Disgrace"
<riodi...@barackobama.com> said:

> Simone Biles has a penis.

Whose? Yours?
--
"Did you ever think that making a speech on Economics is a lot like
pissing down your leg? It seems hot to you, but it never does to anyone

Davej

Aug 12, 2016, 5:33:34 PM8/12/16
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 6:02:48 AM UTC-5, Rio Disgrace wrote:
> Simone Biles has a penis.

No idiot, she doesn't.

John Doe

Aug 13, 2016, 12:53:41 AM8/13/16
Davej <gal...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Rio Disgrace wrote:

>> Simone Biles has a penis.

> No idiot, she doesn't.

Well, what is it then?

goodsoldi...@geemail.org

Aug 13, 2016, 5:06:09 AM8/13/16
An even better question might be, "How would he know?"
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Don Freeman

Aug 16, 2016, 7:05:35 PM8/16/16
On 8/12/2016 4:01 AM, Rio Disgrace wrote:
> Simone Biles has a penis.

And you are so jealous.

--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---

Shadow

Aug 16, 2016, 8:10:02 PM8/16/16
On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:01:57 +0200 (CEST), "Rio Disgrace"
<riodi...@barackobama.com> wrote:

If it's smaller than Trump's (an inch, fully erect) , I don't
see a problem...
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

PaxPerPoten

Aug 17, 2016, 12:10:21 AM8/17/16
On 8/16/2016 7:09 PM, Shadow wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:01:57 +0200 (CEST), "Rio Disgrace"
> <riodi...@barackobama.com> wrote:
>
> If it's smaller than Trump's (an inch, fully erect) , I don't
> see a problem...
> []'s

So ..How did you become such an expert in Penis sizes? Have you been
tonguing Mr Trump and now your mouth is watering for that black
Hermorphadites penis?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster