Taxpayer-funded publicity gag: "Trump Tells Pence to Leave N.F.L. Game as Players Kneel During Anthem"

Rudy Canoza

Oct 9, 2017, 10:59:13 AM10/9/17
WASHINGTON — President Trump reignited his feud with the N.F.L. on
Sunday by telling Vice President Mike Pence to walk out of a game in his
home state of Indiana after nearly two dozen players from the visiting
San Francisco 49ers knelt during the playing of the national anthem.

Mr. Pence lavishly documented his early departure in a series of tweets
and an official statement issued by his office. On Twitter, he declared,
“I left today’s Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any
event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.”

While the vice president portrayed his decision as a gesture of
patriotic principle, it had the distinct appearance of a well-planned,
if costly, political stunt. He doubled back from a trip to the West
Coast to take a seat in the stands in Indianapolis, where the 49ers —
the team most associated with the N.F.L. protest movement against racial
injustice — were suiting up to play the Colts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/politics/pence-anthem-colts.html

It was a gag from start to finish. Pence flew from Las Vegas to
Indianapolis with the express purpose of walking out of the game. He
then immediately flew to California. This was nothing but an expensive
political stunt paid for by the taxpayers.

Hale Hardy

Oct 9, 2017, 11:56:08 AM10/9/17
Trump even Tweeted that fact this morning. Bragged about it, even. They
planned it weeks ago.

--
There is no one dumber than a Trump Supporter

Exeter!

Oct 9, 2017, 12:21:45 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 9:56 AM, Hale Hardy wrote:
>> It was a gag from start to finish. Pence flew from Las Vegas to
>> Indianapolis with the express purpose of walking out of the game. He
>> then immediately flew to California. This was nothing but an expensive
>> political stunt paid for by the taxpayers.
>>
> Trump even Tweeted that fact this morning. Bragged about it, even. They
> planned it weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

The trip by @VP Pence was long planned. He is receiving great praise for
leaving game after the players showed such disrespect for country!

"long planned" =/ "weeks ago"...

HTH, you spaniel felching faggot!

Scout

Oct 9, 2017, 7:30:31 PM10/9/17

"Hale Hardy" <haleh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So let's see...you're offended by Pence's protest?

ROTFLMAO.......

Clave

Oct 9, 2017, 7:45:45 PM10/9/17
All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.

Exeter!

Oct 9, 2017, 7:55:18 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 5:45 PM, Clave wrote:

>> So let's see...you're offended by Pence's protest?
>
> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.

I wonder what the TV ratings CRATER has cost the Not For Long league?

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/08/poll-nfl-no-longer-americas-favorite-sport/

Only 42 percent of men from ages 34-54 had a favorable opinion of the
NFL during September, a 31-point decrease from the 73 percent who
responded to the August poll.

The survey also noted that football has the highest unfavorable rating
out of all major sports mentioned in the survey.

“More critically for the NFL, the fall off in favorables occurred among
important audiences,” the Winston Group analysis reads.

“Among males, NFL favorables fell 23 percent, going from 68 percent to
45 percent. In looking at a more specific audience, males 34-54, NFL
favorables fell 31 percent, going from 73 percent to 42 percent. Among
this group, the NFL has a surprising negative image, as it went from +54
percent in August to -5 percent in September.”

Tell the Pences to invite Moochelle for some Lobsta in NYC!!!!

Now DAT's pricey:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2010/08/25/obamas-depleting-lobster-supply/

So how much lobster are you having during these precarious economic
times? What? You’ve had to cut back? No longer ordering it stuffed with
crab meat, at least?

Well, if you happen to be the President of the United States or the
First Lady, your lobster consumption is continuing at a robust pace.

Yes, the economy is still getting battered. And Tuesday night, so was
President Obama’s lobster.

Well now, let's get down to business.

According to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the president savored some lobster
tempura at the trendy State Road Restaurant in West Tisbury on Martha’s
Vineyard. Oh, just the thought of it. If he brings some back to the
White House for me, I’ll write whatever he wants.

Monday night at The Sweet Life Cafe in Oak Bluffs on the Vineyard it was
the lobster pasta appetizer for the president and a surf and turf entrée
– the “surf” being a lobster tail – for Mrs. Obama.

And what would the vacation to Maine in July have been without a taste
of everyone’s favorite crustacean. The president did it in a little less
genteel fashion that time, heading over to something called Stewman’s
Downtown restaurant where he was served the “Lobster Experience” dinner
– just regular lobster, corn and slaw.

The sign reads, "Michelle Obama, 2010 Worldwide Lobster-eating Record."

Yes, yes, this is photoshopped.

But the Obamas’ lobster experience is not confined to these shores.
Michelle Obama was barely off the plane during her voyage early this
month to the Spanish Riviera when, according to the Spanish press, she
dived into a feast of sea bass tartare, strawberry gazpacho and
sardines, and a main course of lobster with seaweed risotto.

Michelle enjoyed the repast so much that she was right back at it on
August 14 during the Obamas’ two-day Panama City, Fla photo-op vacation.
There, at the Firefly restaurant, it was more lobster for Michelle.

The Obamas were supposed to be showing support for the good people of
the oil spill-stricken Gulf, eating their seafood and so forth. So the
big question is, was it a Caribbean lobster or one shipped down from Maine?

And who knows what lobster delicacies the White House chef is whipping
up for them in between vacations?

No wonder the Russians just started fueling the Iranian nuclear reactor
at Bushehr. When President Medvedev was here, Obama took him for burgers.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-302/Michelle-Obamas-Birthday-Dinner-Organic-Lamb-Lobster.html

First Lady Michelle Obama hit DC's famous organic eatery Restaurant Nora
on Saturday for her surprise 46th birthday dinner. So what did the
First lady and President eat?

Chef Benjamin Lambert told the Washington Post that he prepared a
"special lamb dish for the First lady and pan-seared Maine lobster and
saffron risotto" for the President.

Sounds deliciously organic and yummy.

https://www.westernjournalism.com/how-big-is-michelle-obamas-staffs-budget/

As our government is buying 7 million tons of ammonia laced pink slime
to serve our beloved schoolchildren, a credit card receipt which
Michelle Obama allegedly signed right before the 2008 election for a
$450 room service snack is just showing up.

She ordered 2 whole steamed lobsters costing $100, 2 lobster hors
d’oeuvres at $50, and one serving of delicate Iranian Osetra caviar at
$150. She also washed down her snack in her suite #29m, allegedly at
NY’s Waldorf-Astoria on Park Ave. with one Bollinger Champagne service
costing $44. This brings her total bill to $447.39 after paying a $68
service charge and $34.59 in NY taxes.

Word coming out of a Canadian press outlet is revealing that American
taxpayers are shelling out a staggering total of $1,591,200 annually for
the First Lady’s 22 member personal staff. She has deputy assistants to
the President and Policy and Projects; a press corps; deputies for chief
of staff social secretaries; and associate directors of scheduling,
traveling aides, and correspondence people who help full time directors
of these divisions. This figure doesn’t include her make- up artist or
First Hairstylist who rode with her aboard Air Force One on one trip to
Europe.

“There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time that has
created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation
of the First Lady’s social life,” reports the Canada Free Press. Now
we all have read of vacations in Hawaii, Spain, Aspen, Martha’s
Vineyard, and a semi-secret trip to the state of Washington to visit her
brother, who is a coach out there. Allegedly, her two daughters were
listed as senior staff aides on flight manifests on that jaunt.

Word coming out of a military web site is revealing that a new back-up
aviation wing has been created to support President Obama’s Air Force
One air fleet for the upcoming election year campaign flights.

Clave

Oct 9, 2017, 8:02:14 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 4:55 PM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/9/2017 5:45 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>>> So let's see...you're offended by Pence's protest?
>>
>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers
>> half a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>

> I wonder what the TV ratings CRATER

non-existent

Exeter!

Oct 9, 2017, 8:08:45 PM10/9/17
Again:

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/08/poll-nfl-no-longer-americas-favorite-sport/

Only 42 percent of men from ages 34-54 had a favorable opinion of the
NFL during September, a 31-point decrease from the 73 percent who
responded to the August poll.

The survey also noted that football has the highest unfavorable rating
out of all major sports mentioned in the survey.

“More critically for the NFL, the fall off in favorables occurred among
important audiences,” the Winston Group analysis reads.

“Among males, NFL favorables fell 23 percent, going from 68 percent to
45 percent. In looking at a more specific audience, males 34-54, NFL
favorables fell 31 percent, going from 73 percent to 42 percent. Among
this group, the NFL has a surprising negative image, as it went from +54
percent in August to -5 percent in September.”

And again:

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/

TNF* NE-TB CBS, NFLN,
Amazon 9.4 -11% 15.434M

SNF IND-SEA NBC 9.6 -7% 16.731M

Late DH OAK-DEN CBS 9.1 -31% 15.591M

And again:

http://fortune.com/2017/09/20/nfl-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-decline/

The NFL Can’t Keep TV Afloat Anymore
Football ratings show no signs of reviving.

And again:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/09/08/patriots-chiefs-nfl-opener-sees-ratings-decline-nbc/645787001/

Thursday's Kansas City Chiefs-New England Patriots game on NBC saw a
ratings dip of about 12% compared to last season's NFL kickoff,
according to overnight numbers released by the network.

Need more?

Clave

Oct 9, 2017, 8:23:47 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 5:08 PM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/9/2017 6:02 PM, Clave wrote:

>>> I wonder what the TV ratings CRATER
>>
>> non-existent
>
> Again:

Again: you're full of shit.

Exeter!

Oct 10, 2017, 12:09:19 AM10/10/17
You have a problem with reality, but never the less...

Rudy Canoza

Oct 10, 2017, 11:40:02 AM10/10/17
Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle, Shook/Maroon, you cocksucker.

dr. postalman

Oct 10, 2017, 11:43:49 AM10/10/17
On 10/10/2017 9:39 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> They
>> planned it weeks ago.
>
> Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle, Shook/Maroon, you cocksucker.

Oh is that Millicent back for more?

Mebbe he got thrown out of that house over on Silverbell in Tucson he's
been squatting in...

Rudy Canoza

Oct 10, 2017, 11:48:55 AM10/10/17
On 10/9/2017 9:09 PM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/9/2017 6:23 PM, Clave wrote:

>>> Again:
>>
>> Again:  you're full of shit.
>
> Again:

Again: /post hoc/ fallacy.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 10, 2017, 3:48:09 PM10/10/17

> /post hoc/

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ab...@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

ab...@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 10, 2017, 3:48:46 PM10/10/17

> Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle

NoBody

Oct 11, 2017, 6:14:40 AM10/11/17
I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech -- except
when they disagree with the position taken.

Josh Rosenbluth

Oct 11, 2017, 6:20:57 AM10/11/17
No one is arguing Pence shouldn't be able to speak in any foolish way he
wants to. The complaint is he using tax dollars to do so in a foolish way.

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 6:58:39 AM10/11/17
Notice he didnt have a problem with Obammy and his husband Michelle
spending a half million dollars every couple weekends to go on
shopping sprees and golf trips.

---

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 7:53:49 AM10/11/17
"Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote in

> "Hale Hardy" <haleh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:
>>> WASHINGTON — President Trump reignited his feud with the N.F.L. on
>>> Sunday by telling Vice President Mike Pence to walk out of a game in
his
>>> home state of Indiana after nearly two dozen players from the visiting
>>> San Francisco 49ers knelt during the playing of the national anthem.
>>>
>>> Mr. Pence lavishly documented his early departure in a series of tweets
>>> and an official statement issued by his office. On Twitter, he
declared,
>>> “I left today’s Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify
any
>>> event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.â

>>> While the vice president portrayed his decision as a gesture of
>>> patriotic principle, it had the distinct appearance of a well-planned,
>>> if costly, political stunt. He doubled back from a trip to the West
>>> Coast to take a seat in the stands in Indianapolis, where the 49ers —
>>> the team most associated with the N.F.L. protest movement against
racial
>>> injustice — were suiting up to play the Colts.
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/politics/pence-anthem-colts.html
>>>

>>> It was a gag from start to finish. Pence flew from Las Vegas to
>>> Indianapolis with the express purpose of walking out of the game. He
>>> then immediately flew to California. This was nothing but an expensive
>>> political stunt paid for by the taxpayers.
>>>

>> Trump even Tweeted that fact this morning. Bragged about it, even. They
>> planned it weeks ago.
>
> So let's see...you're offended by Pence's protest?
>
> ROTFLMAO.......

The poor snowflake.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 7:54:56 AM10/11/17
Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in
All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption
and the massive tax breaks they get.

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 7:55:59 AM10/11/17
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in
The NFL is also using tax dollars in the form subsidies and breaks plus the
antitrust exemption.

Now what Batman?

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 10:28:42 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 3:14 AM, NoBody wrote:
They aren't in favor of half-million-dollar taxpayer-paid political stunts.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 10:54:55 AM10/11/17
The shitbag, Trump, spent more government money on golf junkets in his
first six months in office than Obama did in eight years.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 11:02:33 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 4:54 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in
>
>> On 10/9/2017 4:19 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Hale Hardy" <haleh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> So let's see...you're offended by Pence's protest?
>>
>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
>> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>>

> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption

They don't have one, fuckwit.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2017, 11:04:16 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 4:55 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in
>
>> On 10/11/2017 3:14 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech -- except
>>> when they disagree with the position taken.
>>
>> No one is arguing Pence shouldn't be able to speak in any foolish way he
>> wants to. The complaint is he using tax dollars to do so in a foolish
>> way.
>>

> The NFL is also using tax dollars in the form subsidies and breaks plus the
> antitrust exemption.

There is no antitrust exemption for the NFL. Stop bullshitting.

Tax breaks and stadium subsidies are given by cities because they want
an NFL team to locate or remain there. If the voters in those cities
don't want that, they can end it.

Keep your fucking mouth shut when you don't know what the facts are,
which is always. Just keep your fucking mouth shut.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:08:56 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 4:20 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> No one is arguing Pence shouldn't be able to speak in any foolish way he
> wants to.  The complaint is he using tax dollars to do so in a foolish way.

Did you gripe when Obummer used Air Force One as his personal campaign
express?

No?

FUCK YOU!

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:10:05 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 4:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
>>> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>>
>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech -- except
>> when they disagree with the position taken.
>

> Notice he didnt have a problem with Obammy and his husband Michelle
> spending a half million dollars every couple weekends to go on
> shopping sprees and golf trips.

And 6 long years of campaigning on OUR dime...

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:11:23 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:28 AM, Clave wrote:
>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech
>
> They aren't in favor of half-million-dollar taxpayer-paid political stunts.

But 6 long years of free campaigning on Air Force One is OK?

FUCK YOU!

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:12:19 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:54 AM, Clave wrote:
>> Notice he didnt have a problem with Obammy and his husband Michelle
>> spending a half million dollars every couple weekends to go on
>> shopping sprees and golf trips.
>
> The shitbag, Trump, spent more government money on golf junkets in his
> first six months in office than Obama did in eight years.

Obummer spent 6 years campaigning on OUR dime, you ASSHOLE LIBITARD!

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:15:13 AM10/11/17
Clam _always_ lies!

https://nypost.com/2014/12/04/congress-has-nfls-anti-trust-exemption-in-its-crosshairs/

Washington lawmakers are taking aim again at the NFL over its response
to domestic violence allegations against players — this time debating
whether the league should be stripped of its permanent anti-trust exemption.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) is expected to take the lead at a
hearing Thursday held by the Judiciary Committee. Blumenthal introduced
a bill this week to end the “blank check” anti-trust exemption for
America’s major sports leagues and instead make them seek a renewal
every five years.

Only a league on its best behavior would see its exemption renewed after
undergoing a congressional review. The hearing is expected to start at
10:15 a.m.

The anti-trust exemption enjoyed by the pro leagues for football,
baseball, basketball and hockey is no small thing.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/29/revoking-nfls-antitrust-exemption-deal-crushing-blow-541057

The left claims to be the side of the working class–against the abuses
of the monopolists and “greedy” corporations. But in reality, liberals
rely heavily on monopolies to advance their cultural agenda.

Look no further than Silicon Valley, where tech monoliths like Google,
Twitter, and Facebook reign unchallenged in their respective fields,
routinely using their power to ban, de-monetize, and censor conservative
voices.

But there’s one monopoly that absolutely demands attention. One that
blatantly violates federal anti-trust laws, but gets away with it by
suckering politicians from both parties. A monopoly that serves as the
perfect propaganda tool–luring in blue-collar Americans with the guise
of a national pastime, only to discreetly inject liberal talking points
into the coverage of every game.

That’s right. It’s about the NFL.

The NFL become a cesspool of snobby, anti-American football players who
complain about “systemic” oppression while raking in more money than
more regular folks will ever see in a lifetime.

Has anyone checked the actual rule about the anthem? NFL’s game
operations manual is very specific

A once-enjoyable way of passing an afternoon turned into a highly
politicized showcase of left-wing values (sadly, the same fate that has
befallen other forms of entertainment, like music and movies).

Left out of the NFL discussion is that the league is only able to exert
the influence it does because Congress continues to exempt it from
antitrust laws that have broken up much smaller monopolies.

The NFL does what all monopolies do. It fixes prices, divides
territories, and vehemently works to destroy competition.

Of course, lawmakers turn a blind eye to all this because the allure of
an NFL team in their hometown is more than they can resist. The NFL
seduces politicians with the grandeur of a new stadium. The chance to
“put your city on the map” through its association with a hip new team.
“Just think of all the revenue we’ll bring in!”

Naturally, the organization conveniently downplays the billions of
dollars in subsidies it collects from taxpayers for stadium construction
and renovation. They can’t let anyone question the Almighty football idol.

It doesn’t want Americans to know they’re being played.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:16:14 AM10/11/17

>>> No one is arguing Pence shouldn't be able to speak in any foolish way he
>>> wants to.  The complaint is he using tax dollars to do so in a foolish
>>> way.
>>>

>> The NFL is also using tax dollars in the form subsidies and breaks
>> plus the
>> antitrust exemption.
>
> There is no antitrust exemption for the NFL.  Stop bullshitting.

Wow, in the same liar's club as the Clam you are...

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:27:58 AM10/11/17

> Keep your fucking mouth shut

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2017, 11:40:00 AM10/11/17
The shitbag, Trump, has incurred more recreational travel expense in the

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 11:40:30 AM10/11/17
Didn't happen.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 11:40:54 AM10/11/17
No, he didn't, you stupid lying shitbag.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 11:44:29 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:15 AM, Exeter! wrote:

>>> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption
>>
>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>
> Clam _always_ lies!
>
> https://nypost.com/2014/12/04/congress-has-nfls-anti-trust-exemption-in-its-crosshairs/

<chuckle> There is no football antitrust exemption; only major league
baseball has one.

Radovich v. National Football League (NFL), 352 U.S. 445 (1957) is a
U.S. Supreme Court decision ruling that professional football, unlike
professional baseball, was subject to antitrust laws. It was the
third of three such cases heard by the Court in the 1950s involving
the antitrust status of professional sports.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radovich_v._National_Football_League

Keep your fucking mouth *shut* when you don't know what you're
bullshitting about, boy, which is *all* the time. Just shut the fuck up.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:54:02 AM10/11/17

> The shitbag,

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 11:58:08 AM10/11/17
Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in
What you don;t know and comment about makes you look stupid.

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 11:58:53 AM10/11/17
Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in
Make us.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:59:00 AM10/11/17
Wow, you really need to be smacked HARD this AM, eh clammie queer?

https://www.charismanews.com/politics/opinion/61089-this-is-how-much-it-costs-you-when-obama-uses-air-force-one-to-campaign-for-hillary

The president stumped for Hillary Clinton, stopping for speeches in
Columbus; Raleigh; Miami; Jacksonville; and Fayetteville, North
Carolina. Obama previously stumped for Clinton in Charlotte,
Philadelphia, Cleveland, and Orlando.

Air Force One, for fiscal year 2016, has an estimated cost per flying
hour of $180,118, according to the U.S. Air Force information obtained
by Judicial Watch.

The reimbursement is based on what a flight would cost if it were a
first-class commercial airline, according to Federal Election Commission
regulations.

To fly first class in the cities Obama visited in the final week of the
campaign, it would cost $5,396.82 per person, based on Expedia numbers.

Campaign flights earlier in the year were shorter. In September and
October, Obama traveled to Charlotte, Philadelphia, Cleveland, and
Orlando to stump for Clinton.

The highest price for a round-trip flight from the District of Columbia
to Charlotte would be $2,869.10 per person, according to the travel site
Expedia. A one-day round-trip flight from the District to Philadelphia
and back would cost $872.20 per person.

A one-day round-trip flight from the District to Cleveland and back
would cost $886.20 for a first-class round trip. A first-class
round-trip commercial flight from Washington to Orlando would cost as
much as $1,077.20 per person.

The presidential trips from the District of Columbia to Charlotte,
Philadelphia, and Cleveland would have all been less than one hour,
based on flight time estimates from the website FlightManager.com. So,
that would mean at least one way, the flights would each be less than
$180,118.

Still, for those three presidential round trips, the cost would be about
$540,000 combined—most of which taxpayers would absorb. The less than
two hours to Orlando and back on Air Force One would cost about $528,000
round trip.

Vice President Joe Biden and first lady Michelle Obama made campaign
appearances for Clinton, while the president also made campaign trips
for Democratic congressional campaigns this year.

The National Taxpayer Union Foundation has studied presidential travel,
determining earlier this year that Obama has officially had the
second-most flights abroad of any president except for Bill Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-2013-air-force-one-bill-24-million-65-million-for-africa-alone/article/2532652

Already Obama, just back from a trip with his family and a huge
entourage of staff to several African nations, has run up a $15.2
million bill just for Air Force One in the first six months of 2013.
Security and hotel costs can dwarf the jet's cost. Some estimates of the
president's Africa trip alone top $100 million.

NTUF's Douglas Kellogg told Secrets that Obama's Africa Air Force One
bill to taxpayers was $6,654,345.

But unlike those costs which are hard to estimate and often kept secret,
Air Force One costs can be calculated based on published hourly figures
provided by the Pentagon.

So far, the president has spent 18 days abroad, is on a pace to surpass
is 20 days abroad in 2010 and 2011 and is approaching his high of 40
days in 2009. Total costs so far for Air Force One calculated by NTUF
are $15,219,433.

NTUF said that the president's near 18-hour flight back from Tanzania
Tuesday night marks his 14th overseas flight this year.

"Estimating the potential costs of additional trips the president
already has planned for later this year is imprecise, however, using the
median cruise speed of Air Force One applied to distances for trips to
Moscow, Indonesia, and Brunei, brings the total for President Obama's
2013 Air Force One costs to over $24 million," said NTUF.

https://www.inquisitr.com/225909/obama-is-committing-fraud-by-using-air-force-one-says-rnc/

According to CNN, Government Accountability Office received a letter
from RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, asking for an official investigation
into President Obama’s travel habits, alleging that they’re more
political than official in nature. This is something that The White
House and Obama For America, the president’s reelection campaign, goes
to great lengths to distinguish.

Despite this,the RNC letter says that Obama’s latest speeches were
“events widely reported to be equivalent to campaign rallies,” and lists
evidence from political battleground states Florida, Iowa, Michigan,
North Carolina and Ohio. “This speech was high on class warfare,
slogans, and divisive campaign-style rhetoric,” said the letter in
reference to a speech in Florida.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 11:59:42 AM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 9:44 AM, Clave wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 8:15 AM, Exeter! wrote:

>>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>>
>> Clam _always_ lies!
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2014/12/04/congress-has-nfls-anti-trust-exemption-in-its-crosshairs/
>

> <chuckle>  There is no football antitrust exemption;

Wrong.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 12:05:16 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:28 AM, Clave wrote:
>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech
>
> They aren't in favor of half-million-dollar taxpayer-paid political stunts.

Like these?

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 12:05:43 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:54 AM, Clave wrote:
> The shitbag, Trump, spent more government money

Nope:

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 12:06:23 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 9:44 AM, Clave wrote:
> Keep your fucking mouth *shut*

Wrong.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 12:06:34 PM10/11/17

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 12:07:26 PM10/11/17

Just Wondering

Oct 11, 2017, 12:55:07 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 5:54 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:

> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption

Most people couldn't care less about whether or not the
NFL is subject to antitrust legislation.

> and the massive tax breaks they get.

Those are local governments offering incentives to have the teams in
their cities because of the perception it will ultimately increase their
tax revenues from other sources. I see the logic, but I too disagree
with it. But I'm even more offended by the obscene prices charged for
tickets to watch grown men playing kids games.

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 1:39:36 PM10/11/17
Poor Nave...present him facts, figures and data...and he may go silent
for a few seconds...then he will veer off in another direction and go
continue his buffoonery ....

Poor bastard isnt going to die easily.

---

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 1:44:07 PM10/11/17
Poor Nave....he is getting all wound up now that he has realized that
we have called him on his bullshit and have proven that he is one
stupid
son of a bitch.

(Grin)

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2017, 2:19:54 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 8:58 AM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 9:40 AM, Clave wrote:

>>> Obummer spent 6 years campaigning
>>
>> No, he didn't,
>
> Wow, you really need to be smacked HARD this AM

You need a shovel applied to your face. He did not spend "6 years
campaigning", you lying fuck.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 2:25:02 PM10/11/17

> You need a shovel applied to your face.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 11, 2017, 2:27:42 PM10/11/17

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 3:06:08 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 9:06 AM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 9:40 AM, Clave wrote:

>>> Obummer spent 6 years campaigning
>>
>> No, he didn't, you stupid lying shitbag.
>
> Wrong.
>

> https://nypost.com/

No, fuckwit, I'm right.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 3:09:56 PM10/11/17
Nope:

http://drrichswier.com/2017/09/26/revoke-the-nfls-antitrust-exemption/

Revoke the NFL’s Antitrust Exemption

September 26, 2017/in Economy, Policy, Politics, Social Issues, Waste,
Fraud and Abuse /by Judicial Watch
Ever wonder why the price of NFL football game individual and season
tickets are so prohibitively expensive, as well as the high price of
official NFL gear sold on the internet or in sporting goods stores? Ever
wonder why the NFL has gotten away with not disclosing the dangers
inherent in the sport, and has colluded among team owners to to hide
this from the players and the public – despite their having access to
top notch sports physicians on their staff? I can go on and on.

Indeed, were the NFL not subject to an antitrust exemption granted to it
by our compromised Congress, thanks to the sport’s lobbyists having
spread “beaucoup” money all over Capitol Hill, the club of uber rich
owners who make their own rules with impunity could be charged under
RICO, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, for price
fixing, market division and other illegal anti-competitive acts. As a
former Justice Department Antitrust Division prosecutor who was on the
trial team that broke up AT&T during the Reagan administration for price
fixing and market division, take it from me!

For the owners of the NFL teams which have dominated much of our
culture, it comes as no surprise that they would support the players on
their teams who find it their “duty” to kneel when the national anthem
is played. Last Sunday, several teams, such as the Seattle Seahawks,
Tennessee Titans, and Pittsburgh Steelers, with the owners consent if
not complicity, saw fit to even up the ante, and took it a disrespectful
step further and refused to come out of the locker room until after the
national anthem was played. These owners acquiesced to this outrage
because without these players, they would not have a team to profit from
– so they wrongly believe. The owners are not just profiteering hack
elitist tycoons, but cowards. Forced to choose between respect for our
nation and our veterans who gave their lives to protect and preserve our
freedoms, and instead sided with a growing number of their own high
priced arrogant players who jingle the change each weekend for them,
much like Judas they elect to sell out the country, and collect and bank
their “30 pieces of silver.”

President Donald J. Trump was both right and courageous to take this
issue on. This is what separates The Donald from every other president
in American history! Even President Ronald Reagan, who I loved – I still
tear up when I take a day off and go to the Reagan Library in Simi
Valley, California, and see video of his speeches – would not have stuck
his neck out to this extent. It’s time that an American president not
worry about being polite! In today’s world I prefer a commander in chief
who tells it like it is, and advocates hard remedies.

Thus, President Trump was right to advocate firing these rogue players,
boycotting NFL games, and suggesting that fans simply walk out when
these unpatriotic players kneel, refuse to come out of the locker room
when the national anthem is played, or do other acts disrespectful to
our nation. In my humble opinion, this destructive conduct, which sets a
bad example as well for our country’s youth, is not so much about race
and discrimination against African-Americans, as it is about anti-
patriotism. Nor is it a matter of First Amendment rights!

A football game and the NFL is a commercial enterprise and fans pay for
the right to participate by going to or watching games on television, or
buying sports gear. If players wish to protest the whatever ginned up
discrimination claims of the likes of President Barack Obama, former
attorneys general Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, Black Lives Matter, Al
Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam and other agitators
have misleadingly sold to them for political gain, they can protest on
any street corner or public park in the United States, at their time and
expense, rather than on our dime. Fans simply did not pay for
disrespectful behavior toward our brave servicemen, and others going all
the way back to our Founding Fathers, who fought and risked and gave
their lives to create a free nation. And, Betsy Ross did not design our
Stars and Stripes, nor Francis Scott Key compose our Star Spangled
Banner, to see them effectively spit on at our expense at NFL games!

But I also recommend that President Trump, at the urging of supporters
such as you and me, put pressure on Congress to revoke the antitrust
exemption that NFL team owners, with campaign contributions, “bribed”
senators and congressmen to obtain. In this way, not only will NFL
owners have to play by the rule of law and cease price fixing and
dividing television, radio, internet, retail and other markets – all of
which is otherwise per se illegal under our competition laws – but also
teach them a real lesson. And, by revoking their antitrust exemption,
this will create competition and lower the price for fans to proudly
attend games and buy gear in support of their, not exclusively the
owners’, hometown teams.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 3:16:25 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 12:09 PM, Exeter! wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 1:06 PM, Clave wrote:

>>> Wrong.
>>>

>>> https://nypost.com/
>>
>> No, fuckwit, I'm right.
>
> Nope:
>
> http://drrichswier.com/2017/09/26/revoke-the-nfls-antitrust-exemption/
>
> Revoke the NFL’s Antitrust Exemption

They don't have one, fuckwit.

Alone among professional sports, baseball enjoys immunity from
antitrust prosecution because neither Congress nor the Supreme Court
has been willing to overturn an ancient decision that baseball is
merely an amusement, not a commercial enterprise.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history_lesson/2002/07/baseballs_con_game.html

The NFL was unable to prevent the Oakland Raiders from moving to Los
Angeles back in the 1980s *precisely* because they had no antitrust
exemption.

I'm right. You're wrong. Come to grips with that fact.

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 11, 2017, 4:44:34 PM10/11/17
Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in news:I1sDB.57847$Iu1.14620
@fx20.iad:
If the local government gets any subsidies from Uncle ... I guess they
coulda spent the money on thier own problems instead.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 6:43:04 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 1:06 PM, Clave wrote:
Nope, you LIE- as you ALWAYS do:

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 6:43:21 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 1:16 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 12:09 PM, Exeter! wrote:

>>> No, fuckwit, I'm right.
>>
>> Nope:
>>
>> http://drrichswier.com/2017/09/26/revoke-the-nfls-antitrust-exemption/
>>
>> Revoke the NFL’s Antitrust Exemption
>
> They don't have one,

LIAR!

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:36 PM10/11/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
> On 10/11/2017 12:09 PM, Exeter! wrote:

>>> No, fuckwit, I'm right.
>>
>> Nope:
>>
>> http://drrichswier.com/2017/09/26/revoke-the-nfls-antitrust-exemption/
>>
>> Revoke the NFL’s Antitrust Exemption
>
> They don't have one, fuckwit.

Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:37 PM10/11/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
> On 10/11/2017 4:54 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
>> Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in
>>>
>>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
>>> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>>>

>> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption
>
> They don't have one, fuckwit.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:39 PM10/11/17

> On 10/11/2017 3:14 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 16:45:44 -0700, Clave
>> <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote:

>>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
>>> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>>
>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech
>
> They aren't in favor of half-million-dollar taxpayer-paid political
> stunts.

I don't know about that, based on observations here...you look to be
outvoted by about 4-1

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:39 PM10/11/17

> On 10/11/2017 8:15 AM, Exeter! wrote:

>>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>>
> <chuckle> There is no football antitrust exemption; only major league
> baseball has one.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:40 PM10/11/17

>>> They aren't in favor of half-million-dollar taxpayer-paid political
>>> stunts.
>>

>> But 6 long years of free campaigning on Air Force One
>
> Didn't happen.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/obama-clinton-air-force-one-trump/index.html

You will note I deliberately picked a left wing news source....

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 6:49:39 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 4:30 PM, Scout wrote:

>>> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust exemption
>>
>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291

Will that finally shut his clamshell up?

Nice citation.

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 7:28:04 PM10/11/17

"Exeter!" <b...@damn.head> wrote in message
Nope.

I have full faith in his ability to ignore and deny any facts that are
contrary to what he wants to believe.

> Nice citation.

You're welcome. Seemed like you needed something more....authoritative.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 7:36:34 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 5:20 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Exeter!" <b...@damn.head> wrote in message

>>> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291
>>

>> Will that finally shut his clamshell up?
>
> Nope.

Agreed.

> I have full faith in his ability to ignore and deny any facts that are
> contrary to what he wants to believe.

Same here.

>> Nice citation.
>
> You're welcome. Seemed like you needed something more....authoritative.

Thankee kindly, that completely filled the bill!

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 8:39:23 PM10/11/17
I'll note that you didn't support the nonsense claim of "6 long years of
free campaigning on Air Force One." That's because the claim is
unsupportable bullshit - it's false.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 8:42:06 PM10/11/17
That's a limited exemption only for negotiating broadcasting rights.
Baseball has a *total* exemption. The NFL does not.

Exeter!

Oct 11, 2017, 8:43:29 PM10/11/17
Wow.

Just wow.

You LIED and got caught, ya fucking clamfart.

Die soon!

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 9:02:05 PM10/11/17
No. There is no general NFL exemption from antitrust laws, the way MLB
has one.

*You* lied, shitbag.

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 9:16:02 PM10/11/17
And once again..the Nave is drilled into the ground like a golf
tee....

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 9:17:38 PM10/11/17
Poor Nave....such a stupid fucker. He keeps arguing despite being
shown over and over again...he is a liar..or butt ignorant...or both.

Gunner Asch

Oct 11, 2017, 9:23:04 PM10/11/17
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:43:25 -0600, Exeter! <b...@damn.head> wrote:

>>> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291
>>
>> That's a limited exemption
>
>Wow.
>
>Just wow.
>
>You LIED and got caught, ya fucking clamfart.

Of course he lied. Its all he has.

Nave is wrong so often, he prides himself on the times he is Less
Wrong

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 9:40:29 PM10/11/17

"Exeter!" <b...@damn.head> wrote in message
Anytime.

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 10:12:17 PM10/11/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
No, actually Obama was regularly taking AF1 out to go to fund raisers, give
political speeches to champion some Democrat and otherwise regularly
campaigning for the DNC and Democrats seeking election.

I can only wonder how you managed to be oblivious to the actions of your
President for that long a period of time.

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 10:12:18 PM10/11/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
Where did he state there was a general NFL exemption?

That's right, he didn't. This is your lame attempt to move the goal posts
because YOU WERE WRONG.

Oh, and lets see the UNLIMITED exemption that you assert exists for
baseball.

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 10:12:18 PM10/11/17

"Exeter!" <b...@damn.head> wrote in message
I told you I had faith in his ability to deny any facts that didn't match
what he wanted to believe.

Oh, and did you see the very slick goal post most and straw man blocker?

Oh, and I would love to see this 'unlimited exemption' he asserts exists for
baseball.

Scout

Oct 11, 2017, 10:12:18 PM10/11/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
Where did he say it was a *total* exemption?

Have fun winning points against your straw man.....

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 10:23:32 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 6:44 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
>> On 10/11/2017 3:37 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message

>>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/obama-clinton-air-force-one-trump/index.html
>>> You will note I deliberately picked a left wing news source....
>>
>> I'll note that you didn't support the nonsense claim of "6 long years
>> of free campaigning on Air Force One."  That's because the claim is
>> unsupportable bullshit - it's false.
>
> No, actually Obama was regularly taking AF1 out to go to fund raisers

Bullshit.

Clave

Oct 11, 2017, 10:24:11 PM10/11/17
Implied.

Exeter!

Exeter!

Oct 12, 2017, 12:12:56 AM10/12/17

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 1:41:45 AM10/12/17
No.

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 1:42:43 AM10/12/17
Broadcasting. No general exemption. MLB, of course, has a general
exemption. Not the NFL. You lose.

Scout

Oct 12, 2017, 2:24:29 AM10/12/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
Translation: Something you pulled out of your ass

Scout

Oct 12, 2017, 2:24:29 AM10/12/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
It certainly was, but he did it anyway.

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 2:30:08 AM10/12/17
None needed. It was plain English.

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 2:30:31 AM10/12/17
On 10/11/2017 8:18 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
>> On 10/11/2017 6:44 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message

>>> No, actually Obama was regularly taking AF1 out to go to fund raisers
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> It certainly was

Yes. You lied.

Scout

Oct 12, 2017, 2:47:25 AM10/12/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
You just got caught lying again.

Scout

Oct 12, 2017, 2:47:25 AM10/12/17

"Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
And more, but it's enough that you admit he was right and that the NFL does
have an antitrust exemption despite your constant denials of it.

Gunner Asch

Oct 12, 2017, 4:48:31 AM10/12/17
Ill bet he could (perhaps has) hidden a locomotive in that orifice.

Gunner Asch

Oct 12, 2017, 4:49:53 AM10/12/17
When he sipply touches the keys...we all know there is going to be a
lie generated.

NoBody

Oct 12, 2017, 6:11:27 AM10/12/17
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:20:54 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
<no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 10/11/2017 3:14 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 16:45:44 -0700, Clave
>> <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote:

>>> All right-thinking persons are offended that it cost the taxpayers half
>>> a million dollars in order for Pence to carry out his stunt.
>>
>> I could swear libs were all in favor of freedom of speech -- except
>> when they disagree with the position taken.
>
>No one is arguing Pence shouldn't be able to speak in any foolish way he
>wants to.

Standing up for supporting the honor our flag is "foolish" to you. All
we need to now about you.

" The complaint is he using tax dollars to do so in a foolish way."

Funny, I don't recall you complaining when Obama went on his blame
America first tyrades.

Wile E. Coyote

Oct 12, 2017, 7:24:36 AM10/12/17

> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
>> On 10/11/2017 4:54 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
>>> Clave <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in

>>> All right thinkling people are offended by the NFL's antitrust
>>> exemption
>>
>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291

Oops.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Exeter!

Oct 12, 2017, 11:59:04 AM10/12/17
Again:

Exeter!

Oct 12, 2017, 11:59:16 AM10/12/17

Exeter!

Oct 12, 2017, 11:59:29 AM10/12/17

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 12:03:13 PM10/12/17
No - broadcasting only.

MLB has an across-the-board antitrust exemption. NFL doesn't. Simple,
really.

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 12:03:28 PM10/12/17
No.

Clave

Oct 12, 2017, 12:04:15 PM10/12/17
On 10/12/2017 4:24 AM, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote in
>

>> "Clave" <ChrisSh...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message

>>> They don't have one, fuckwit.
>>
>> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1291