Firearms are niether good nor evil-- they are just tools

raykeller

Mar 17, 2018, 8:27:04 PM3/17/18
Weapons are not evil they are but tools. In the hands of evil they can
create tragedy. When the innocent do not have these weapons much death
occurs. When the innocent are armed and ready to defend themselves and other
innocents much death does not happen. It is really that simple.

When we landed at Normandy our boys were carrying MI Garands and our ships
and aircraft delivered hell on the enemy. This was the reality of evil
verses good. We landed with the full intention of killing evil. We did. It
happened on the beaches of Normandy and can happen next door at your child's
school. Good men with guns is good! Those boys at Normandy, American, Brit,
Candadian, French Polish and a few other nationalities sacrificed much and
many paid the ultimate price. It is simply good verses evil.

A firearm in the hand of a good man or good woman is a force for good. They
are your protectors.