Trump official portrait all ready to hang in the White House

Rudy Canoza

Jan 16, 2017, 8:31:50 PM1/16/17

Rudy Canoza

Jan 16, 2017, 8:57:46 PM1/16/17
[followups vandalism by useless cocksucker repaired]

On 1/16/2017 5:53 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
> On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:31:49 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> http://www.internetweekly.org/images2/trumpolini.jpg
>
> We all know that you hate Trump and will never say anything but vile things about him.

I haven't said a single vile thing about him. Trumpolini *IS* a vile
thing, and he says vile things about himself.

Just Wondering

Jan 16, 2017, 9:34:30 PM1/16/17
Meanwhile, the election is over. Put on your big boy pants,
and get used to hearing the words "President Trump".

Rudy Canoza

Jan 16, 2017, 9:41:28 PM1/16/17
On 1/16/2017 6:36 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 1/16/2017 6:57 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by useless cocksucker repaired]

>>> We all know that you hate Trump and will never say anything but vile
>>> things about him.
>>
>> I haven't said a single vile thing about him. Trumpolini *IS* a vile
>> thing, and he says vile things about himself.
>>
> Meanwhile, the election is over.

And true American patriots are doing everything they can to undermine
Benito Trumpolini and make his presidency a failure.

Just Wondering

Jan 17, 2017, 6:06:20 AM1/17/17
On 1/16/2017 7:41 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 1/16/2017 6:36 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
>>
>> Meanwhile, the election is over. Put on your big boy pants,
>> and get used to hearing the words "President Trump".
>
> And whiny poor losers are doing everything they can to
> undermine Trump and make his presidency a failure.

There, I fixed it for you.

Siri Cruise

Jan 17, 2017, 7:06:47 AM1/17/17
In article <KUmfA.17654$UN2....@fx09.iad>,
Almost like someone announced his most important job is to prevent a Drumpf
second term.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 17, 2017, 10:18:47 AM1/17/17
On 1/17/2017 3:08 AM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 1/16/2017 7:41 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 1/16/2017 6:36 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, the election is over. Put on your big boy pants,
>>> and get used to hearing the words "President Trump".
>>
>> And true American patriots are doing everything they can to undermine
>> Benito Trumpolini and make his presidency a failure.
>
> There, I unethically mangled your text.

Oh, not to worry - I restored it easily.

Just Wondering

Jan 17, 2017, 4:39:09 PM1/17/17
There's your problem. You can't tell the difference between
a patriot and a whiny sore loser.

edhun...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 4:47:59 PM1/17/17
He was talking about American patriots, not Russian ones.

--
Ed Huntress

Rudy Canoza

Jan 17, 2017, 6:12:09 PM1/17/17
Of course I can. At this point, anyone who opposes Trumpolini, for any
reason at all, is a true patriot.

Just Wondering

Jan 17, 2017, 8:05:35 PM1/17/17
There you go again, proving my point.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 17, 2017, 8:29:06 PM1/17/17
proving my point.

I didn't vote for Clinton. I always vote Libertarian. However, by
rights, Clinton should be the one becoming president. The electoral
college is a horrible system, a vestige of slavery, and there is not a
single principled reason for it. All the reasons you fucktards give are
bogus. The only real reason you support it is it's the only way a
Republican can win most of the time.

edhun...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 9:17:38 PM1/20/17
On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:31:50 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> http://www.internetweekly.org/images2/trumpolini.jpg

Say, we know that Melania got a few of her speech lines from Michelle Obama, but did you realize that plagiarizing runs in the family?

This is from Trump's speech today:

https://twitter.com/theamzi/status/822505074857484288

--
Ed Huntress

prairiesky

Jan 21, 2017, 3:44:53 PM1/21/17

edhun...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 4:22:13 PM1/21/17
Ha-ha! I wonder if you can copyright a cake. What's next? Trump in blackface?

BTW, that line Trump copied in his speech, which you can hear in the Twitter link I posted above, is from "Bane," a supervillain in DC Comics.

Nobody can say that Trump doesn't read. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress