Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony

瀏覽次數:80 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

raykeller

未讀,
2016年9月11日 下午2:31:192016/9/11
收件者:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
Published September 11, 2016

Hillary Clinton had a â?omedical episodeâ? that required her to leave a
9/11 commemoration ceremony early on Sunday, a law enforcement source who
witnessed the event told Fox News.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attends the 2016 ceremony
at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York. (AP)

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her
van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was
â?oclearly having some type of medical episode.â?

After more than an hour of radio silence, Clinton's campaign issued a
statement saying the former Secretary of State "felt overheated."

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony this
morning..." Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said. "During the ceremony, sheÂ
felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and isÂ
feeling much better."

A witness told Fox News that Clinton stumbled off the curb, her "knees
buckled", and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her
"unexpected early departure."
The NYPD was sent to retrieve Clinton's shoe, NBC reported.

An unverified video of the episode appeared to show Clinton collapsing as
she was helped into the van.

The New Jersey resident who took the video, Zdenek Gazda, told Foxnews.com
he had been a fireman in the Czech Republic and came to the 9/11 ceremony to
pay his respects.

"Everything was fine, everything was good before," said Gazda, who snapped
several shots of Clinton before taking the video. "I take a lot of pictures
of her. She looked very nice and everything, and I donâ?Tt know what
happened to her."

After Clinton left the ceremony, the reporters following her on the campaign
trail were prevented from leaving the media area for a period of time.

MSM report only that Clinton was "overheated"

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/11/clinton-leaves-911-ceremony/

Campaign: Clinton Left 9/11 Ceremony Early Due To Feeling Overheated

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-falls-ill-9-11-memorial-n-y-n646376

Hillary Clinton Feels 'Overheated' at 9/11 Memorial in N.Y.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-loved-gather-911-anniversary-ceremony-42009136

The Latest: Clinton Leaves 9/11 Event Feeling "Overheated"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event early

All reported the same story, word for word, on her leaving Chelsea apartment
at about noon saying "I'm fine." No story or pictures of her stumbling off
curb losing her shoe while being helped by Secret Service. Although the
pictures and a video exist.

WrEEq⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄MWGXa

未讀,
2016年9月11日 下午4:57:502016/9/11
收件者:
raykeller wrote on 9/11/2016 2:31 PM:
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>
> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
> Published September 11, 2016

Don't worry. Our fair lady, the honourable Hillary Rodham Clinton -
Madam Present soon-to-be, was overcome with emotions thinking about how
Dubya and his merry band of GOP imbeciles fucked it all up after Slick
Willie turned the country around with a brimming budget surplus.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月11日 下午5:07:402016/9/11
收件者:
=?UTF-8?B?V3JFRXHim4Tiq7gg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOK4jiDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puETVdHWGE=?= <EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote in
While the debt continued to climb.

--

RD Sandman

Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

---

Dechucka

未讀,
2016年9月11日 下午6:03:422016/9/11
收件者:

"raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote in message news:nr47th$l5k$1...@dont-email.me...

> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>
> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
> Published September 11, 2016

Crikey you've got a choice between two brain damaged candidates. Good luck
with making a relevant choice

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月11日 下午6:50:462016/9/11
收件者:
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
states.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月11日 晚上7:43:042016/9/11
收件者:
On 09/11/2016 04:50 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
> states.

Yeah. One spends her spare time spray painting bulldozers and the other
one apparently hasn't been following the news for the last three years
or so. We're screwed.

I got a long, rambling robo-call from Johnson in which he explained how
he's climbed the highest peak on every continent, started his own
business, and did a few other things. Not only hasn't he mastered the
sound bite but he comes across like the Libertarians I've known
personally -- the kindly but nutty uncle who shows up for Christmas dinner.

Dechucka

未讀,
2016年9月11日 晚上8:20:482016/9/11
收件者:

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "raykeller"
>> <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
>> wrote in message news:nr47th$l5k$1...@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical
>>> -episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>>
>>> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
>>> Published September 11, 2016
>>
>> Crikey you've got a choice between two brain damaged candidates. Good
>> luck with making a relevant choice
>>

> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
> states.

Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月11日 晚上8:49:462016/9/11
收件者:
On 09/11/2016 06:20 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?

Go Jill go! Siphon those disgruntled Bernie Bros from Lying Hillary, the
Wall Street Candidate! The Dems are still whining about Nader in 2000.
Hopefully they'll get greened again.

PaxPerPoten

未讀,
2016年9月11日 晚上11:46:572016/9/11
收件者:
On 9/11/2016 1:31 PM, raykeller wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>
> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
> Published September 11, 2016

She has been diagnosed with pneumonia,but nothing serious.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

未讀,
2016年9月11日 晚上11:53:302016/9/11
收件者:
On 9/11/2016 4:07 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
> =?UTF-8?B?V3JFRXHim4Tiq7gg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOK4jiDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
> =?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puETVdHWGE=?= <EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote in
>
>> raykeller wrote on 9/11/2016 2:31 PM:
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical
>>> -episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>>
>>> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
>>> Published September 11, 2016
>>

>> Don't worry. Our fair lady, the honourable Hillary Rodham Clinton -
>> Madam Present soon-to-be, was overcome with emotions thinking about
>> how Dubya and his merry band of GOP imbeciles fucked it all up after
>> Slick Willie turned the country around with a brimming budget surplus.
>
> While the debt continued to climb.

And a foreign Aspirin factory ingested a cruise missile killing the Janitor

No fly zones over Iraq and dozens of Military bases closed and sold at
bargain prices to Democrat buddies.

The spark of WWII was set to fester for years in the ME..Awaiting a
chance to grow into something that would kill millions.

No too much that Bent-Willy didn't fuck up...And with the advice of his
sweet greedy murderous old sow of a wife.

PaxPerPoten

未讀,
2016年9月12日 凌晨12:01:132016/9/12
收件者:
On 9/11/2016 5:50 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
> "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "raykeller"
>> <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
>> wrote in message news:nr47th$l5k$1...@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical
>>> -episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>>
>>> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
>>> Published September 11, 2016
>>
>> Crikey you've got a choice between two brain damaged candidates. Good
>> luck with making a relevant choice
>>

> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
> states.

Yep..Ridiculously Honest Johnson is running here.

Mr. B1ack

未讀,
2016年9月12日 上午9:45:572016/9/12
收件者:
And it lost her the election.

It's instinctual ... people reject "sickly" people
for important leadership positions, doubly so
for "supreme leader". You can't reason around
it, the bias is in our genes, informs our 'gut',
so to speak. Surely a Darwinian thing and, from
that perspective, sensible.

It's been very common for important leaders to
hide their physical frailities - but now that everybody
carries a high-def movie camera it's suddenly
become incredibly difficult to maintain the illusion
of strength.

Trump, on the other hand, projects the very
image of the hale & hardy alpha-male ... just
the kind your instincts tell you should be the
supreme leader ................

Now if HRC had a huge lead this incident
could be kind-of brushed off and disappeared.
Thing is it's sizing-up as a VERY close contest
already and Trump has already made references
to her physical competence. Hil's spill will cost
her points she can't afford.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月12日 下午1:54:382016/9/12
收件者:
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in

> On 09/11/2016 04:50 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
>> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
>> states.
>
> Yeah. One spends her spare time spray painting bulldozers and the
> other one apparently hasn't been following the news for the last three
> years or so. We're screwed.

At least he is a helluva lot more honest than either of the big two.

> I got a long, rambling robo-call from Johnson in which he explained
> how he's climbed the highest peak on every continent, started his own
> business, and did a few other things. Not only hasn't he mastered the
> sound bite but he comes across like the Libertarians I've known
> personally -- the kindly but nutty uncle who shows up for Christmas
> dinner.

Well, I do follow some of the Libertarian views, but, in fact, I am mostly
a centrist. I left the Democratic party before the '92 election and never
joined the Republican Party. I have been a registered as an independent
ever since.

In Arizona, I have the opportunity to vote in either one or the other of
the major party primaries but don't do it since I figure that is their
choice to decide who represents them not mine. I will vote in this
election but not for Clinton or Trump. One of them will win, but not on my
vote. I can live with that. ;)

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月12日 下午1:55:322016/9/12
收件者:
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:lu2dnTT_OdRHaUjKnZ2dnUU7-
Y_N...@westnet.com.au:
Makes no difference to me. One of them will get my vote and neither
Clinton nor Trump will.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午1:42:312016/9/13
收件者:
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:07:32 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>=?UTF-8?B?V3JFRXHim4Tiq7gg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOK4jiDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
>=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puETVdHWGE=?= <EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote in
>
>> raykeller wrote on 9/11/2016 2:31 PM:
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical
>>> -episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>>
>>> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
>>> Published September 11, 2016
>>

>> Don't worry. Our fair lady, the honourable Hillary Rodham Clinton -
>> Madam Present soon-to-be, was overcome with emotions thinking about
>> how Dubya and his merry band of GOP imbeciles fucked it all up after
>> Slick Willie turned the country around with a brimming budget surplus.
>
>While the debt continued to climb.

At less than half the rate of the Republicans who came before and
after him.

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
Just because I found this fascinating reading . . .

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午2:08:062016/9/13
收件者:
On Mon, 12 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>rbowman wrote
>> On 09/11/2016 04:50 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
>>> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
>>> states.
>>
>> Yeah. One spends her spare time spray painting bulldozers and the
>> other one apparently hasn't been following the news for the last three
>> years or so. We're screwed.
>
>At least he is a helluva lot more honest than either of the big two.

He wouldn't be if he was one of the "other two". ;)

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午2:09:522016/9/13
收件者:
On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>"RD Sandman" wrote
>> "Dechucka" wrote
>>> "raykeller" wrote
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>> Crikey you've got a choice between two brain damaged candidates. Good
>>> luck with making a relevant choice
>> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
>> states.
>
>Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?

Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
leaders.

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午2:39:102016/9/13
收件者:
On 9/13/2016 11:09 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>> "RD Sandman" wrote
>>> "Dechucka" wrote
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in 32
>>> states.
>>
>> Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>
> Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
> leaders.

Bullshit. But it's not a bad thing even if it were to happen.

A vote for Gary Johnson is not a vote for Trump. It's a vote for Johnson.

kfGvZ⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ iIkvt⫷⛄tgThs

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午6:17:032016/9/13
收件者:
Winston_Smith wrote on 9/13/2016 5:26 PM:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:09:51 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>
>>> Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>>
>> Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
>> leaders.
>
> If the powers that be (party elite) gave us real candidates instead of
> Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber.
>
> Or worse yet, Citizen Cane and the other Citizen Cane.

You should be thankful you are given the democratic right of choosing
the lessor of two evils vetted by the establishment to become your
president. Most people living in a dictatorship don't get to choose at all.

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月13日 晚上7:25:552016/9/13
收件者:
On 9/13/2016 2:26 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:09:51 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>
>>> Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>>
>> Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
>> leaders.
>
> If the powers that be (party elite) gave us real candidates instead of
> Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber.

It's not for the party elite to give you anything. If you want a better
candidate, get your fucking ass off the sofa and work to get the
candidate you want nominated, you passive pissing bitch.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月13日 晚上10:15:582016/9/13
收件者:
On 09/13/2016 04:16 PM, kfGvZ⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ iIkvt⫷⛄tgThs wrote:
> You should be thankful you are given the democratic right of choosing
> the lessor of two evils vetted by the establishment to become your
> president. Most people living in a dictatorship don't get to choose at all.

The real question is if living in a dictatorship under a capable leader
who is attuned to the will of the people and is working towards their
common good is worse than the meaningless show of 'electing' one thief
of the other.

The problem is leaders like Friedrich der Grosse are few and far between.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月13日 晚上10:16:542016/9/13
收件者:
On 09/13/2016 05:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> It's not for the party elite to give you anything. If you want a better
> candidate, get your fucking ass off the sofa and work to get the
> candidate you want nominated, you passive pissing bitch.

Little good that did for Sanders' supporters.

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月13日 晚上11:58:392016/9/13
收件者:
On 9/13/2016 7:16 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 9/13/2016 4:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> If the powers that be (party elite) gave us real candidates instead of
>>> Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber.
>>
>> It's not for the party elite to give you anything. If you want a better
>> candidate, get your fucking ass off the sofa and work to get the
>> candidate you want nominated, you passive pissing bitch.
>
> Little good that did for Sanders' supporters.

There's never a guarantee, but they fought the good fight and Sanders
made an impact. He certainly did better than I expected him to do.

Little pudgy fuck winnie smith didn't fight any kind of fight at all.
Being a pissing bitch, she just expects her desires to be met without
her lifting a finger.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月14日 凌晨12:28:302016/9/14
收件者:
On 09/13/2016 09:58 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> There's never a guarantee, but they fought the good fight and Sanders
> made an impact. He certainly did better than I expected him to do.

Impact? You really believe that? Work within the Democratic party?
Clinton figures half of her own supporters are deplorables.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午2:57:232016/9/14
收件者:
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:07:32 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>=?UTF-8?B?V3JFRXHim4Tiq7gg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOK4jiDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
>>=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puETVdHWGE=?= <EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote in

>>> Don't worry. Our fair lady, the honourable Hillary Rodham Clinton -
>>> Madam Present soon-to-be, was overcome with emotions thinking about
>>> how Dubya and his merry band of GOP imbeciles fucked it all up after
>>> Slick Willie turned the country around with a brimming budget surplus.
>>
>>While the debt continued to climb.
>
> At less than half the rate of the Republicans who came before and
> after him.

Yep. Unlike you I can handle facts without placing blame.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午2:58:202016/9/14

> On Mon, 12 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>rbowman wrote
>>>
>>> Yeah. One spends her spare time spray painting bulldozers and the
>>> other one apparently hasn't been following the news for the last three
>>> years or so. We're screwed.
>>
>>At least he is a helluva lot more honest than either of the big two.
>
> He wouldn't be if he was one of the "other two". ;)
>
> Swill

Perhaps, that is one reason he isn't.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午2:59:292016/9/14

> On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>>"RD Sandman" wrote
>>> "Dechucka" wrote
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-
> episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>> Actually, there are another two on the ballot....well, at least in
>>> 32 states.
>>
>>Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>
> Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
> leaders.
>
> Swill

My vote would never have gone to either of the other two "leaders".

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午3:01:482016/9/14
收件者:
On 9/14/2016 11:59 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>>> "RD Sandman" wrote
>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-
>> episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>>
>>> Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>>
>> Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
>> leaders.
>>
>> Swill
>
> My vote would never have gone to either of the other two "leaders".

swine clings to the wrong belief that a vote for a third-party candidate
is a vote for the major party candidate he dislikes. swine is an idiot.

Wayne

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午5:12:162016/9/14
收件者:
As a California resident, I have absolutely no dilemma in voting for any
candidate. Hillary will win CA by such a big margin that my vote is
irrelevant.

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月14日 下午5:24:492016/9/14
收件者:
Agreed, and I'm also a CA resident. But suppose the two major
candidates were neck and neck, and a third party candidate - say, Gary
Johnson - is more likely to take votes from Trump than from Clinton,
such that Clinton can gain a significant margin on Trump. Then you
could say that a vote for Johnson may work to get Clinton the state's
electoral college votes, but it still isn't a "vote for Clinton" - it's
a vote for Johnson, because he represents your views better.

I hate Trump and Clinton about equally. I intend to vote for Johnson
because I'm libertarian and Johnson comes closest of all to representing
my views. I think he'd attempt to govern on libertarian principles, and
that's what I'm voting for.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月14日 晚上10:08:132016/9/14
收件者:
On 09/14/2016 03:12 PM, Wayne wrote:
> As a California resident, I have absolutely no dilemma in voting for any
> candidate. Hillary will win CA by such a big margin that my vote is
> irrelevant.

I'm in the same situation except this state will go to Trump. The
electoral college system in most states effectively disenfranchises
slightly less than half of the voters.

dca...@krl.org

未讀,
2016年9月15日 上午8:09:212016/9/15
收件者:
The electoral college system ensures the small states are not disenfranchised.

Look at it like this. If you vote and your candidate does not win by one vote, then your vote is irrelevant even if the vote was by popular vote.

Dan

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月15日 上午11:35:542016/9/15
收件者:
Wayne <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in
Bingo!!

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午10:21:182016/9/16
收件者:
On Wed, 14 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
>> On Sun, 11 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>><EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote
>>>While the debt continued to climb.
>> At less than half the rate of the Republicans who came before and
>> after him.
>
>Yep. Unlike you I can handle facts without placing blame.

Says the guy who, just above, blamed Bill Clinton for not slowing debt
growth enough.

Assigning responsibility based on facts is necessary to resolve any
problem. If you find that every time you eat Aunt Mabel's potato
salad you get sick, it would be pretty stupid to keep eating Aunt
Mabel's potato salad, unless you enjoy being sick.

Likewise, continuing to elect a party you know is going to worsen the
debt problem is a pretty stupid thing to do if the national debt is a
primary concern for you. But if you don't care that much about the
debt, there's no need to vote against that party.

Clinton's immediate predecessor grew the debt by over 50% in just four
years while *his* predecessor grew the debt by 188% in eight.
Clinton grew the debt 33% in eight years.
His successor grew the debt by more than 100% in eight years.
And *his* successor has grown the debt by just over 50% in seven
years.

Am I still assigning blame or am I simply noting facts?

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午10:25:392016/9/16
收件者:
On Wed, 14 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
>> On Mon, 12 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>>rbowman wrote
>>>At least he is a helluva lot more honest than either of the big two.
>> He wouldn't be if he was one of the "other two". ;)

>Perhaps, that is one reason he isn't.

Cart before the horse.

No, I don't believe he's not one of the other two because he's honest.
I believe, as above, that he's honest because he knows he can't win
and thus can afford to be honest.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午10:27:372016/9/16
收件者:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:26:20 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:09:51 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:
>>On Mon, 12 Sep "Dechucka" wrote:
>
>>>Yeah but are they really relevant to who becomes Pres?
>>
>>Yes, because they'll take votes that would otherwise have gone the two
>>leaders.
>
>If the powers that be (party elite) gave us real candidates instead of
>Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber.
>
>Or worse yet, Citizen Cane and the other Citizen Cane.

Cane, Kane and Kaine would still be a three man race. And what about
Caine?

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午10:35:372016/9/16
收件者:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:15:58 -0600, rbowman wrote:
L Ron Hubbard wrote that the best form of government was benevolent
monarchy.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午10:43:032016/9/16
收件者:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:08:12 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
The EC isn't as bad as all that. The EC winner is usually also the
pop vote winner. That said, there have been some remarkable
discrepancies between popular and EC vote totals.

In 1860, Democrat Stephen Douglas managed to carry only one state but
got 1.4M popular votes. Southern Democrat John C Breckenridge carried
11 states (but not his home state) with only 848,000 votes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1860

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午1:57:042016/9/16

> On Wed, 14 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>Governor Swill wrote
>>> At less than half the rate of the Republicans who came before and
>>> after him.
>>
>>Yep. Unlike you I can handle facts without placing blame.
>
> Says the guy who, just above, blamed Bill Clinton for not slowing debt
> growth enough.

I haven't blamed him I have simply stated that the surpluses he had were
budget only, not real ones versus the national debt. Do you have a problem
with that?

Snip.....

--

RD Sandman

I once knew a girl who was so flat chested that she
had a tattoo on her stomach that read:

"In case of rape, please place this side up."

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午2:03:372016/9/16

> On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:08:12 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 09/14/2016 03:12 PM, Wayne wrote:
>>> As a California resident, I have absolutely no dilemma in voting for
>>> any candidate. Hillary will win CA by such a big margin that my
>>> vote is irrelevant.
>>
>>I'm in the same situation except this state will go to Trump. The
>>electoral college system in most states effectively disenfranchises
>>slightly less than half of the voters.
>
> The EC isn't as bad as all that. The EC winner is usually also the
> pop vote winner.

Only missed four times.

In 1876, Rutherford B. Hayes won the election (by a margin of one
electoral vote), but he lost the popular vote by more than 250,000
ballots to Samuel J. Tilden.

In 1888, Benjamin Harrison received 233 electoral votes to Grover
Cleveland’s 168, winning the presidency. But Harrison lost the popular
vote by more than 90,000 votes.

In 2000, George W. Bush was declared the winner of the general election
and became the 43rd president, but he didn’t win the popular vote either.
Al Gore holds that distinction, garnering about 540,000 more votes than
Bush. However, Bush won the electoral vote, 271 to 266.

The fourth time was John Quincy Adams in 1824. He won neither the
popular vote or the electoral one. He lost both of them to Andrew
Jackson who also didn't reach a majority. The decision went to the House
which voted Adams into the White House.

That said, there have been some remarkable
> discrepancies between popular and EC vote totals.

Yes, it depends on which state's electoral votes you win or lose.

> In 1860, Democrat Stephen Douglas managed to carry only one state but
> got 1.4M popular votes. Southern Democrat John C Breckenridge carried
> 11 states (but not his home state) with only 848,000 votes.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1860

--

RD Sandman

I once knew a girl who was so flat chested that she
had a tattoo on her stomach that read:

"In case of rape, please place this side up."

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月17日 凌晨12:10:062016/9/17
收件者:
On 9/16/2016 8:43 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> The EC isn't as bad as all that. The EC winner is usually also the
> pop vote winner. That said, there have been some remarkable
> discrepancies between popular and EC vote totals.

Gore had the popular vote by a slim margin in 2000. Without the EC, the
campaign strategies would differ. The big electoral vote states might
not have so much attention lavished on them.

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月17日 凌晨2:27:022016/9/17
收件者:
You're kind of an idiot. No, you're just an idiot. *All* of the "big
electoral vote states" are one-party states for one party or the other:
CA and NY for Democrats, TX for Republicans. They get virtually *NO*
attention lavished on them. Nor do any of the small states that are
also reliably in one party's camp or the other. Only the swing states
get much attention, and none more than Ohio.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月17日 上午8:56:552016/9/17
收件者:
On 9/16/2016 11:59 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> Speaking of Gore, word today Hillary is bringing him into her
> campaign. The youth vote isn't warming up to Hillary at all. Half of
> them don't remember Bill or Hillary as First Lady. She's that old
> fartette that looks like she always has heartburn and faints in the
> street.

Al doesn't exactly work with the don't trust anyone over thirty set
either. Other than his half assed environmentalism he's just more of the
same. That's Hill's problem. The kids don't remember her and the old
farts remember her all too well.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月17日 上午9:00:442016/9/17
收件者:
On 9/17/2016 12:27 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You're kind of an idiot. No, you're just an idiot. *All* of the "big
> electoral vote states" are one-party states for one party or the other:
> CA and NY for Democrats, TX for Republicans. They get virtually *NO*
> attention lavished on them. Nor do any of the small states that are
> also reliably in one party's camp or the other. Only the swing states
> get much attention, and none more than Ohio.

I'm sure Clinton will sign you on as a campaign adviser any day now. Do
you think the Dems in CA and NY are just sitting around with their
thumbs up their asses?

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月17日 下午2:53:352016/9/17
收件者:
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in news:e43u0rFkrquU1
@mid.individual.net:
Gore also lost his home state of Tennessee. If he had won there, he would
have been in the White House.

--

RD Sandman

I once knew a girl who was so flat chested that she
had a tattoo on her stomach that read:

"In case of rape, please place this side up."

Rudy Canoza

未讀,
2016年9月17日 晚上9:04:462016/9/17
收件者:
They're working on local campaigns.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月24日 晚上10:52:132016/9/24
收件者:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:56:56 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 14 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>>Governor Swill wrote
>>>
>>>Yep. Unlike you I can handle facts without placing blame.
>>
>> Says the guy who, just above, blamed Bill Clinton for not slowing debt
>> growth enough.
>
>I haven't blamed him

Lol! Yes, you did. "the debt continued to climb"

>I have simply stated that the surpluses he had were
>budget only, not real ones versus the national debt.

You didn't mention the "surpluses" above at all. You only complained
the debt continued to grow under Clinton without giving him any credit
for reducing the speed at which it grew or even acknowledging that he
cut debt growth by two thirds.

>Do you have a problem with that?

I have a problem with you dodging the debt growth records of Democrats
vs Republicans. More of an amusement than a problem.

PaxPerPoten

未讀,
2016年9月25日 凌晨12:38:542016/9/25
收件者:
You know..If you mated Canopy and Swill...You would have what we have
right here.. *A Can-O-Slop*!

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月25日 中午12:26:572016/9/25

> On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:56:56 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Says the guy who, just above, blamed Bill Clinton for not slowing
debt
>>> growth enough.
>>
>>I haven't blamed him
>
> Lol! Yes, you did. "the debt continued to climb"

LOL, no, I didn't. I didn't say that he made the debt continue to climb.
I merely said it didn't go down. And you get on blue collars for not
being educated. ROFLMAO!!!

>>I have simply stated that the surpluses he had were
>>budget only, not real ones versus the national debt.
>
> You didn't mention the "surpluses" above at all.

You really don't understand English, do you, Swill. The comment I
responded to was your statement about Clinton having a "brimming
surplus". Do try to keep up.

You only complained
> the debt continued to grow under Clinton without giving him any credit
> for reducing the speed at which it grew or even acknowledging that he
> cut debt growth by two thirds.

You had already commented on that, you retard. You can't even keep up
with your own statements and comments.

>>Do you have a problem with that?
>
> I have a problem with you dodging the debt growth records of Democrats
> vs Republicans. More of an amusement than a problem.

Where did I do that....I only commented on Clinton.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月27日 凌晨4:48:502016/9/27
收件者:
On Sun, 25 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote in
>> On Fri, 16 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>>Governor Swill wrote in
>>>I haven't blamed him
>> Lol! Yes, you did. "the debt continued to climb"
>
>LOL, no, I didn't. I didn't say that he made the debt continue to climb.
>I merely said it didn't go down. And you get on blue collars for not
>being educated. ROFLMAO!!!

Uh, yeah, you did. In Message-ID:
<XnsA6808FB3E...@216.166.97.131>

---copy---

=?UTF-8?B?V3JFRXHim4Tiq7gg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOK4jiDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puETVdHWGE=?= <EC...@sbMrJ.com> wrote
in news:fzjBz.1422728$Ex3.1...@fx16.fr7:

> raykeller wrote on 9/11/2016 2:31 PM:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical
>> -episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
>>
>> Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
>> Published September 11, 2016
>
> Don't worry. Our fair lady, the honourable Hillary Rodham Clinton -
> Madam Present soon-to-be, was overcome with emotions thinking about
> how Dubya and his merry band of GOP imbeciles fucked it all up after
> Slick Willie turned the country around with a brimming budget surplus.

While the debt continued to climb.

/copy

So yeah, you wrote it.

>>>I have simply stated that the surpluses he had were
>>>budget only, not real ones versus the national debt.
>>
>> You didn't mention the "surpluses" above at all.
>
>You really don't understand English, do you, Swill. The comment I
>responded to was your statement about Clinton having a "brimming
>surplus". Do try to keep up.

I didn't say anything about "brimming surplus", that was
<EC...@sbMrJ.com>. See the above message copy.

>> You only complained
>> the debt continued to grow under Clinton without giving him any credit
>> for reducing the speed at which it grew or even acknowledging that he
>> cut debt growth by two thirds.
>
>You had already commented on that, you retard. You can't even keep up
>with your own statements and comments.

Since you're attributing other people's posts to me, it seems I'm not
the one who can't keep up. I didn't even enter this thread until
after you complained about Clinton's debt record.

>>>Do you have a problem with that?
>> I have a problem with you dodging the debt growth records of Democrats
>> vs Republicans. More of an amusement than a problem.
>
>Where did I do that....I only commented on Clinton.

By criticizing his debt record. Bill Clinton, the President with the
best record of debt control since Eisenhower and you criticized him
for it.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月27日 下午4:12:412016/9/27
收件者:
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
Yes, I did say that the debt continued to climb....I did not say that was
due to Clinton.

>>> You only complained
>>> the debt continued to grow under Clinton without giving him any
>>> credit for reducing the speed at which it grew or even acknowledging
>>> that he cut debt growth by two thirds.
>>
>>You had already commented on that, you retard. You can't even keep up
>>with your own statements and comments.
>
> Since you're attributing other people's posts to me, it seems I'm not
> the one who can't keep up. I didn't even enter this thread until
> after you complained about Clinton's debt record.

I only stated that the debt continued climb during his watch. It did.I
did not claim that he was the cause.

>>> I have a problem with you dodging the debt growth records of
>>> Democrats vs Republicans. More of an amusement than a problem.
>>
>>Where did I do that....I only commented on Clinton.
>
> By criticizing his debt record.

By stating that the debt under him conitnued to climb. You wish to argue
with that go for it. It you wish to claim I said it was his fault....you
are full of crap. Don't let your mouth overload your asshole.

Bill Clinton, the President with the
> best record of debt control since Eisenhower and you criticized him
> for it.

Oh, fuck you, Swill....learn to read.

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月28日 晚上8:20:572016/9/28
收件者:
On Tue, 27 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
>> I didn't say anything about "brimming surplus", that was
>> <EC...@sbMrJ.com>. See the above message copy.
>Yes, I did say that the debt continued to climb....I did not say that was
>due to Clinton.

BS.

EC...@sbMrJ.com "Slick Willie turned the country around with a
brimming budget surplus."
You: "While the debt continued to climb."

>> Since you're attributing other people's posts to me, it seems I'm not
>> the one who can't keep up. I didn't even enter this thread until
>> after you complained about Clinton's debt record.
>
>I only stated that the debt continued climb during his watch. It did.I
>did not claim that he was the cause.

Weasel words. You've complained often enough that Clinton didn't
reduce the debt, that his surpluses were smoke and mirrors all while
complaining about him generally.

We agree on those two data points but I liked Clinton's administration
and had it been legal, would have voted for him a third time.

>> By criticizing his debt record.
>
>By stating that the debt under him conitnued to climb. You wish to argue
>with that go for it. It you wish to claim I said it was his fault....you
>are full of crap. Don't let your mouth overload your asshole.
>
>> Bill Clinton, the President with the
>> best record of debt control since Eisenhower and you criticized him
>> for it.
>
>Oh, fuck you, Swill....learn to read.

Fuck you, Sandman . . . apologise for accusing me of writing what
somebody else wrote.

PaxPerPoten

未讀,
2016年9月28日 晚上10:12:492016/9/28
收件者:
On 9/28/2016 7:20 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep RD Sandman wrote:

> EC...@sbMrJ.com "Slick Willie turned the country around with a
> brimming budget surplus."

Never happened...But it is interesting to see you turn red faced and
foam at the mouth while supporting your continued lie.
> You: "While the debt continued to climb."

>> I only stated that the debt continued climb during his watch. It did.I
>> did not claim that he was the cause.

> Weasel words. You've complained often enough that Clinton didn't
> reduce the debt,

He didn't!
that his surpluses were smoke and mirrors all while
> complaining about him generally.

Absolutely correct...Nothing but smoke and mirrors to cover the
corruption of the Military base sell off and other criminal activities.
The Klinton Kartel even ran drugs into the White House along with
Hillary stealing the white House dishes and silverware.

> We agree on those two data points but I liked Clinton's administration
> and had it been legal, would have voted for him a third time.

That alone says a lot about your very questionable character as a
Homosexual and a dishonest lying, conniving bit of festering flotsam.

>>> By criticizing his debt record.
>>
>> By stating that the debt under him continued to climb. You wish to argue
>> with that go for it.

I think He made it very clear. Obviously you are either an idiot or
doped up, well on the way to imbecility.

>>> Bill Clinton, the President with the
>>>worst record of debt control since HOOVER and you criticized him
>>> for it.

He covered his tracks with Pay for Play and Military base sell offs to
heavy hitter Dems.

rbowman

未讀,
2016年9月29日 凌晨1:03:112016/9/29
收件者:
On 09/28/2016 06:20 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> We agree on those two data points but I liked Clinton's administration
> and had it been legal, would have voted for him a third time.

I was neutral about Clinton until he started with what the meaning of is
is shit. I wouldn't have cared if he fucked every intern in DC on the
White House lawn but I have no use for lawyers. That includes his spouse.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月29日 下午1:57:432016/9/29

> On Tue, 27 Sep RD Sandman wrote:
>>Governor Swill wrote
>>> I didn't say anything about "brimming surplus", that was
>>> <EC...@sbMrJ.com>. See the above message copy.
>>Yes, I did say that the debt continued to climb....I did not say that
>>was due to Clinton.
>
> BS.
>
> EC...@sbMrJ.com "Slick Willie turned the country around with a
> brimming budget surplus."
> You: "While the debt continued to climb."

Which it did, you twit. I did NOT say that it was Clinton's fault that
it continued to climb. That is your thing to play with.

>>> Since you're attributing other people's posts to me, it seems I'm
>>> not the one who can't keep up. I didn't even enter this thread
>>> until after you complained about Clinton's debt record.
>>
>>I only stated that the debt continued climb during his watch. It
>>did.I did not claim that he was the cause.
>
> Weasel words. You've complained often enough that Clinton didn't
> reduce the debt, that his surpluses were smoke and mirrors all while
> complaining about him generally.

Bullshit. I have consistently stated that the national debt continued to
climb and that Clinton's "surplus" was only on budgeted items. That does
not place fault for the rest, just what happened.

> We agree on those two data points but I liked Clinton's administration
> and had it been legal, would have voted for him a third time.

Lot of people would have.

>>> By criticizing his debt record.
>>
>>By stating that the debt under him conitnued to climb. You wish to
>>argue with that go for it. It you wish to claim I said it was his
>>fault....you are full of crap. Don't let your mouth overload your
>>asshole.
>>
>>> Bill Clinton, the President with the
>>> best record of debt control since Eisenhower and you criticized him
>>> for it.
>>
>>Oh, fuck you, Swill....learn to read.
>
> Fuck you, Sandman . . . apologise for accusing me of writing what
> somebody else wrote.

Why? You haven't apoligized to me for your claim I blamed Clinton for
the national debt continuing to rise. If you wish to believe I did, that
is your onus to bear. Now, that is enough on that claim......

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月29日 晚上11:01:042016/9/29
收件者:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 23:47:15 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:
>A friend of mine at the time observed, do you want the man with his
>finger on the nuclear button to be tense? More interns, we need more
>interns. Somebody order another batch of interns.

Lol! I recall having a similar discussion with a friend of mine who
thought Willie ought to be burned at the stake until he looked at it
that way.

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
I mean, if you took Sarah Palin’s head and jammed it

ORANGEANUS/PUTIN
2016
"Make America Hate Again".

Governor Swill

未讀,
2016年9月29日 晚上11:02:412016/9/29
收件者:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:57:35 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:
And I never will. You never miss an opportunity to complain about his
debt nor have I ever heard you say anything about him, not even for
his sound fiscal policies.

RD Sandman

未讀,
2016年9月30日 上午11:48:522016/9/30
收件者:
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
Perhaps, you should pay more attention. ;)
0 則新訊息