50 Florida poofters can thank Barack Hussein Obama for their one way ticket to hell.

The Black Fairy

Jun 14, 2016, 7:59:46 AM6/14/16
Thank you ISIS for doing what gutless Americans no longer have
the balls to do.

Stand up to left-wing shitbag communist democrat politicians and
the faggots.

50 dead today, 50 dead tomorrow, 50 dead the day after that. It
won't take long.

Keep it going.

Barb May

Jun 15, 2016, 9:22:47 AM6/15/16
Oh lookie! Another anonymous and bigoted coward has learned how to use a
remailer.

--
Barb

Xavier

Jun 15, 2016, 10:29:30 AM6/15/16
Instead of directing your negative feelings toward the radical Islamic
gunman and the US policies that allowed his pro-Taliban American traitor
father to dwell in the US, you choose to attack a Usenet poster.

You're as bad as the jackass in the White House who directs more vitriol
toward Trump than toward Omar Mateen.

FPP

Jun 15, 2016, 6:48:12 PM6/15/16
Trump, who is supported by a cadre of White Supremacists and David Duke?

How are pro White Supremacists any better than pro-Taliban fathers?
--
"Didn't believe we needed to "Make America Great Again" - until I saw
the people we're seriously considering putting on the Presidential

Xavier

Jun 16, 2016, 9:03:02 AM6/16/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:48:09 -0400, FPP wrote:

> On 2016-06-15 10:29:28 -0400, Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> said:

>>> Oh lookie! Another anonymous and bigoted coward has learned how to use a
>>> remailer.
>>
>> Instead of directing your negative feelings toward the radical Islamic
>> gunman and the US policies that allowed his pro-Taliban American traitor
>> father to dwell in the US, you choose to attack a Usenet poster.
>>
>> You're as bad as the jackass in the White House who directs more vitriol
>> toward Trump than toward Omar Mateen.
>
> Trump, who is supported by a cadre of White Supremacists and David Duke?
>
> How are pro White Supremacists any better than pro-Taliban fathers?

Trump's a lifelong liberal, like uou, cunt. He's lunched with Sharpton,
donated to Hillary, supports affirmative action .... Fuck him and you too.

Siri Cruise

Jun 16, 2016, 9:13:29 AM6/16/16
In article <gszz5c30no08.qmbkq5a3iwy7$.d...@40tude.net>,
Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> wrote:

> Trump's a lifelong liberal, like uou, cunt. He's lunched with Sharpton,

Who's uou? Are they related to Wu? How do you woo uou?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
If you assume the final scene is a dying delusion as Tom Cruise drowns below
the Louvre, then Edge of Tomorrow has a happy ending. Kill Tom repeat..

Xavier

Jun 16, 2016, 9:22:26 AM6/16/16
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:13:25 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <gszz5c30no08.qmbkq5a3iwy7$.d...@40tude.net>,
> Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> wrote:
>
>> Trump's a lifelong liberal, like uou, cunt. He's lunched with Sharpton,
>
> Who's uou? Are they related to Wu? How do you woo uou?

You cunt need to worry more about the Tan Clan rather than Davis Duke's
beer-swilling over-the-hill gang.

FPP

Jun 16, 2016, 5:42:18 PM6/16/16
Guess Republican primary voters are just THAT stupid, then...
--
Every day, computers are making people easier to use.

FPP

Jun 16, 2016, 5:44:39 PM6/16/16
Is it just me, or do you really have to read this clown's post really,
really slow to get the gist?

Tap once for "yes", and twice for "no".
--
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your
informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." -Ellison

Xavier

Jun 16, 2016, 6:05:59 PM6/16/16
Actually, it's just that Republican pols are pussies who are afraid to push
back on the jackass in the White House and the base went "populist" even if
he's another liberal.

Xavier

Jun 16, 2016, 6:06:43 PM6/16/16
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:44:36 -0400, FPP wrote:

> On 2016-06-16 09:22:24 -0400, Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> said:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:13:25 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Who's uou? Are they related to Wu? How do you woo uou?
>>
>> You cunt need to worry more about the Tan Clan rather than Davis Duke's
>> beer-swilling over-the-hill gang.
>
> Is it just me,

Yeah, cunt, it's just you.

or do you really have to read this clown's post really,
> really slow to get the gist?
>
> Tap once for "yes", and twice for "no".

.

FPP

Jun 16, 2016, 6:12:58 PM6/16/16
On 2016-06-16 18:06:43 -0400, Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> said:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:44:36 -0400, FPP wrote:

>>> You cunt need to worry more about the Tan Clan rather than Davis Duke's
>>> beer-swilling over-the-hill gang.
>>
>> Is it just me,
>
> Yeah, cunt, it's just you.

I notice you're sticking with 4 letter words.

Why? Are bigger ones too hard to spell?
--
Donald Trump in his own words:
"I know words, I have the best words. I have the best,

Xavier

Jun 16, 2016, 6:20:48 PM6/16/16
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:12:55 -0400, FPP wrote:

> On 2016-06-16 18:06:43 -0400, Xavier <mo...@monastery.org> said:

>>> Is it just me,
>>
>> Yeah, cunt, it's just you.
>
> I notice you're sticking with 4 letter words.

You wear it well though, pussy.

> Why? Are bigger ones too hard to spell?
.

FPP

Jun 16, 2016, 7:42:14 PM6/16/16
You DO seem to have snatch on the brain...
--
“There are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics.” Disraeli