Trump Prostitute Tax Dodge ??

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 7:59:54 AM1/15/18
After Trump paid sex workers Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford more than $11,000 dollars, did they all notify the IRS and state revenue authorities?
If not, then its jail time.

Trump Rep, Former Porn Star Deny 'Hush Money' Claims
Fox News - Friday January 12, 2018

"Trump met Stephanie Clifford, who goes by the name Stormy Daniels in films, at a golf event in 2006 — a year after Trump's marriage to his wife, Melania. According to the Journal's report, Clifford began talking with ABC News in the fall of 2016 for a story involving an alleged relationship with Trump, but reached a $130,000 deal a month before the election, which prevented her from going public.

Trump's longtime attorney Michael Cohen arranged for the payment through Clifford's lawyer, Keith Davidson, the Journal reported...

Just days before the 2016 election, the Journal published a story stating that the National Enquirer — run by David Pecker, a fervid supporter of Trump — had paid $150,000 to silence former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal about a sexual relationship she allegedly had with Trump a decade ago." -Newsday

-- https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-payment-porn-star-1.16145439

-- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/trump-rep-former-porn-star-deny-hush-money-claims.html

Jim Wilkins

Jan 15, 2018, 8:57:26 AM1/15/18

--
https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-payment-porn-star-1.16145439

--
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/trump-rep-former-porn-star-deny-hush-money-claims.html

================================

Speaking of bribery allegations, Hillary's Uranium deal is under the
close scrutiny it deserves:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

Of course by self-serving lib-logic any allegation against the Right
must be assumed true, while any against the Left is merely a political
witch hunt.

Clare Snyder

Jan 15, 2018, 3:41:42 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:59:50 -0800 (PST), bruce2...@gmail.com
wrote:

>After Trump paid sex workers Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford more than $11,000 dollars, did they all notify the IRS and state revenue authorities?
>If not, then its jail time.

He didn't pay them $11000 for sex - he paid them to be quiet. Is Bribe
money considered income????

At any rate, The Donald has recieved much more without declaring -
you can count on it - and he likely claimed the amounts as "legal
expenses"against his corporate income - we will never know because he
still refuses to release his tax records - so he should be in jail as
well - on many more counts.