Re: "Some pastors stand behind Roy Moore, cite "war on men"

John Milner

Nov 29, 2017, 7:56:06 PM11/29/17
On 11/20/2017 9:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Stop trying to inflate the importance of a job.

IP Address 65.78.130.113
Location United States, California, Sacramento
Latitude & Longitude of City 38.581570, -121.494400
ISP Consolidated Communications Inc.
Net Speed (DSL) Broadband/Cable/Fiber
IDD & Area Code (1) 916
ZIP Code 94203

Ut oh....little man Ball...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 29, 2017, 7:57:35 PM11/29/17
Why does he challenge people to fistfights in Bakersfield, of all
places?

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Rudy, in a final, desperate attempt
to salvage his pride after being pummeled
senseless.

> What's next- a fist fight challenge"

Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.

"You still haven't recovered from the ass-kicking I gave you at the
Jolly
Kone, have you? <chuckle>"
-Rudy Canoza to doctor postalman, 11/18/2017, referring to his
imaginary "fist fight"