Re: Is Hillary To Blame For ALL of Trump's Failures, Criminal Character Flaws And Hatred For The American Way?

Winston_Smith

Jan 14, 2018, 1:16:40 AM1/14/18
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 22:22:39 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:29:02 -0800, "max headroom" wrote:
>>"You Didn't Build That" typed:

>>>Does the right wing media want us to blame Obama for when our great Messiah
>>>Trump fails? Who do we blame for all of Trump's scandals, his corruption
>>>and how he's a coward who rapes children, his wife is repused by him and
>>>won't sleep in the same room, and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
>>>and is a blubbering obese mental case with the mind of a child?

>>No, Hillary is to blame for ALL of her own failures, criminal character flaws and hatred for the
>>American way.
>
>And herpes. She's the cause of herpes simplex.

You must be seething with anger and frustration.
It throws a monkey wrench in whatever paltry attempts you make to say
anything that makes sense.

If you want to get out from under that, stop bullshitting. It just
makes you a laughingstock.

whit3rd

Jan 14, 2018, 1:49:56 AM1/14/18
Ah, what a fabulous clickbait title that is!

Who's to blame? Why, anyone who isn't present, of course.
It's a better blame if the 'culprit' is at-or-near voiceless.

Vampire legends, asserting supernatural prowess to corpses,
are especially silly, but it's the same thing, at the core.

Clothos, Atropos, and Lachesis are to blame!
... but are not currently available for comment

Ed Huntress

Jan 14, 2018, 7:25:49 AM1/14/18
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:15:46 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 22:22:39 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:29:02 -0800, "max headroom" wrote:
>>>"You Didn't Build That" typed:

>>>No, Hillary is to blame for ALL of her own failures, criminal character flaws and hatred for the
>>>American way.
>>
>>And herpes. She's the cause of herpes simplex.
>
>You must be seething with anger and frustration.

Ha-ha! No, Winston. Remember? I'm, the one with the sense of humor.
d8-)

>It throws a monkey wrench in whatever paltry attempts you make to say
>anything that makes sense.

I was having fun, not trying to make sense.

>If you want to get out from under that, stop bullshitting. It just
>makes you a laughingstock.

I don't bullshit. I crack jokes.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 14, 2018, 9:46:34 AM1/14/18
> Ed Cuntdress

Let us know when you say so.ething humorous. It the mean time take
your crack back to RCM and play with it there you stupid old cunt in
a dress. Rudy has a big lighter that should fit your crack nicely.

Winston_Smith

Jan 14, 2018, 12:02:51 PM1/14/18
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:25:38 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

>I was having fun, not trying to make sense.

You are now trolling. At one time you only responded to Red but lately
you are initiating pissing contests and starting the pissing contests
within threads.

You are no longer the innocent, attacked soul you want to portray
yourself as.

You dismiss the idea the left is making a push to go to conservative
sites of all sort and disrupt for lack of any ability to do much else
on the national scene. You will make a joke of it, but your ever
escalation supports the idea.

Best if you leave. If you have to stay comment on topic or be
recognized as a troll with a mission.

Jim Wilkins

Jan 14, 2018, 12:57:54 PM1/14/18
"Winston_Smith" <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in message
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267037/anger-privilege-daniel-greenfield

Winston_Smith

Jan 14, 2018, 2:08:23 PM1/14/18
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 12:57:57 -0500, "Jim Wilkins" wrote:

Beautifly written piece.

>https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267037/anger-privilege-daniel-greenfield
" Either we have a political system based on existing laws and norms
of civility. Or we have one based on coups and populist leftist anger.
And there are already a whole bunch of those south of the border.
Leftist anger is a privileged bubble of entitlement that bursts
every other election. Its choice is to try to understand the rest of
the country or to intimidate, censor, oppress and eventually kill
them.
James Hodgkinson took the latter course. His personal leftist
revolution ended, as all leftist revolutions do, in blood and
violence. The left can check its anger privilege and examine its
entitlement.
Or his violence will be our future."

Ed Huntress

Jan 14, 2018, 3:28:32 PM1/14/18
A study published by the Combating Terrorism Center, U.S. Military
Academy at West Point a few years ago identifies the violence issue
with the right, not the left, and makes a hash of the article quoted
by Jim:

"CHALLENGERS FROM THE SIDELINES: UNDERSTANDING AMERICA’S VIOLENT
FAR-RIGHT"

https://ctc.usma.edu/posts/challengers-from-the-sidelines-understanding-americas-violent-far-right

It's 147 pages, academic, and nuanced. Nevertheless, when these
contentious subjects come up, most of what we have to go on is
ideologically-driven anecdotes and speculative assertions, such as
Greenfield's. Fortunately, there is some serious work like the West
Point study to keep us from falling off the deep end.

There really are two issues here: anger and violence. One doesn't
necessarily lead to the other, even though Greenfield clearly implies
that it does. Measuring anger on a partisan basis probably is
impossible in any meaningful sense.

But, as Perliger's study shows, you can put numbers on actual
violence. And there's no equivocation about where that's coming from.

--
Ed Huntress

Leper

Jan 15, 2018, 12:56:03 AM1/15/18
Anger Privilege
Only leftists are allowed to be angry.
June 20, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
124
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook389Share to TwitterShare to More728Share to Print

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center,
is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical left
and Islamic terrorism.

If you want to know who has privilege in a society and who doesn’t,
follow the anger.

There are people in this country who can safely express their anger. And
those who can’t. If you’re angry that Trump won, your anger is socially
acceptable. If you were angry that Obama won, it wasn’t.

James Hodgkinson’s rage was socially acceptable. It continued to be
socially acceptable until he crossed the line into murder. And he’s not
alone. There’s Micah Xavier Johnson, the Black Lives Matter cop-killer
in Dallas, and Gavin Long, the Black Lives Matter cop-killer in Baton
Rouge. If you’re black and angry about the police, your anger is
celebrated. If you’re white and angry about the Terror travel ban, the
Paris Climate treaty, ObamaCare repeal or any leftist cause, you’re on
the side of the angry angels.

But if you’re white and angry that your job is going to China or that
you just missed being killed in a Muslim suicide bombing, your anger is
unacceptable.

If you’re an angry leftist, your party leader, Tom Perez will scream and
curse into a microphone, and your aspiring presidential candidate,
Kirsten Gillibrand, will curse along, to channel the anger of the base.
But if you’re an angry conservative, then Trump channeling your anger is
“dangerous” because you aren’t allowed to be angry.

Not all anger is created equal. Some anger is privileged rage.

Good anger gets you a gig as a CNN commentator. Bad anger gets you
hounded out of your job. Good anger isn’t described as anger at all.
Instead it’s linguistically whitewashed as “passionate” or “courageous”.
Bad anger however is “worrying” or “dangerous”. Angry left-wing
protesters “call out”, angry right-wing protesters “threaten”. Good
anger is left-wing. Bad anger is right-wing.

Socially acceptable displays of anger, from Occupy Wall Street to Black
Lives Matter riots to the anti-Trump marches to the furious campus
protests, are invariably left-wing.

Left-wing anger over the elections of Bush and Trump was sanctified.
Right-wing outrage over Obama’s victory was demonized. Now that
left-wing anger led a Bernie Sanders volunteer to open fire at a
Republican charity baseball practice outing. And the media reluctantly
concedes that maybe both sides should moderate their rhetoric. Before
listing examples that lean to the right like “Lock her up”.

Why were chants of “Lock her up” immoderate, but not Bush era cries of
“Jail to the chief”? Why were Tea Party rallies “ominous” but the latest
We Hate Trump march is “courageous”? Why is killing Trump on stage the
hottest thing to hit Shakespeare while a rodeo clown who wore an Obama
mask was hounded by everyone from the Lieutenant Governor of Missouri to
the NAACP?

Not all anger is created equal. Anger, like everything else, is
ideologically coded. Left-wing anger is good because its ideological
foundations are good. Right-wing anger is bad because its ideology is bad.

It’s not the level of anger, its intensity or its threatening nature
that makes it good or bad.

And that is why the left so easily slips into violence. All its
ideological ends are good. Therefore its means, from mass starvation to
gulags to riots and tyranny, must be good. If I slash your tires because
of your Obama bumper sticker”, I’m a monster. But if you key my car
because of my Trump bumper sticker, you’re fighting racism and fascism.
Your tactics might be in error, but your viewpoint isn’t.

There are no universal standards of behavior. Civility, like everything
else, is ideologically limited.

Intersectionality frowns on expecting civil behavior from “oppressed”
protesters. Asking that shrieking campus crybully not to scream threats
in your face is “tone policing”. An African-American millionaire’s child
at Yale is fighting for her “existence”, unlike the Pennsylvania coal
miner, the Baltimore police officer and the Christian florist whose
existences really are threatened.

Tone policing is how the anger of privileged leftists is protected while
the frustration of their victims is suppressed. The existence of tone
policing as a specific term to protect displays of left-wing anger shows
the collapse of civility into anger privilege. Civility has been
replaced by a political entitlement to anger.

The left prides itself on an unearned moral superiority (“When they go
low, we go high”) reinforced by its own echo chamber even as it has
become incapable of controlling its angry outbursts. The national
tantrum after Trump’s victory has all but shut down the government,
turned every media outlet into a non-stop feed of conspiracy theories
and set off protests that quickly escalated into street violence.

But Trump Derangement Syndrome is a symptom of a problem with the left
that existed before he was born. The left is an angry movement. It is
animated by an outraged self-righteousness whose moral superiority
doubles as dehumanization. And its machinery of culture glamorizes its
anger. The media dresses up the seething rage so that the left never has
to look at its inner Hodgkinson in the mirror.

The left is as angry as ever. Campus riots and assassinations of
Republican politicians are nothing new. What is changing is that its
opponents are beginning to match its anger. The left still clings to
the same anger it had when it was a theoretical movement with plans, but
little impact on the country. The outrage at the left is no longer
ideological. There are millions of people whose health care was
destroyed by ObamaCare, whose First Amendment rights were taken away,
whose land was seized, whose children were turned against them and whose
livelihoods were destroyed.

The angry left has gained a great deal of power. It has used that power
to wreck lives. It is feverishly plotting to deprive nearly 63 million
Americans of their vote by using its entrenched power in the government,
the media and the non-profit sector. And it is too blinded by its own
anger over the results of the election to realize the anger over its
wholesale abuses of power and privileged tantrums.

But monopolies on anger only work in totalitarian states. In a free
society, both sides are expected to control their anger and find terms
on which to debate and settle issues. The left rejects civility and
refuses to control its anger. The only settlement it will accept is
absolute power. If an election doesn’t go its way, it will overturn the
results. If someone offends it, he must be punished. Or there will be anger.

The angry left demands that everyone recognize the absolute
righteousness of its anger as the basis for its power. This anger
privilege, like tone policing, is often cast in terms of oppressed
groups. But its anger isn’t in defiance of oppression, but in pursuit of
oppression.

Anger privilege is used to silence opposition, to enforce illegal
policies and to seize power. But the left’s monopolies on anger are
cultural, not political. The entertainment industry and the media can
enforce anger privilege norms through public shaming, but their smears
can’t stop the consequences of the collapse of civility in public life.
There are no monopolies on emotion.

When anger becomes the basis for political power, then it won’t stop
with Howard Dean or Bernie Sanders. That’s what the left found out in
the last election. Its phony pearl clutching was a reaction to the
consequences of its destruction of civility. Its reaction to that show
of anger by conservatives and independents was to escalate the conflict.
Instead of being the opposition, the left became the “resistance”. Trump
was simultaneously Hitler and a traitor. Republicans were evil beasts.

James Hodgkinson absorbed all this. The left fed his anger. And
eventually he snapped.

Anger has to go somewhere.

The left likes to think that its anger is good anger because it’s angry
over the plight of illegal aliens, Muslim terrorists, transgender
bathrooms, the lack of abortion in South Carolina, the minimum wage at
Taco Bell, budget cuts, tax cuts, police arrests, drone strikes and all
the other ways in which reality differs from its utopia. But all that
anger isn’t the road to a better world, but to hate and violence.

Millions of leftists, just like Hodgkinson, are told every day that
Republicans are responsible for everything wrong with their lives, the
country and the planet. Despite everything they do, all the petitions
they sign, the marches they attend, the donations, the angry letters,
the social media rants, Republicans continue to exist and even be
elected to public office. Where does that anger go?

Either we have a political system based on existing laws and norms of
civility. Or we have one based on coups and populist leftist anger. And
there are already a whole bunch of those south of the border.

Leftist anger is a privileged bubble of entitlement that bursts every
other election. Its choice is to try to understand the rest of the
country or to intimidate, censor, oppress and eventually kill them.

James Hodgkinson took the latter course. His personal leftist revolution
ended, as all leftist revolutions do, in blood and violence. The left
can check its anger privilege and examine its entitlement.

Or his violence will be our future.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 12:17:26 PM1/15/18
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 23:56:01 -0600, Leper <Le...@MolokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>James Hodgkinson

Typical Leftist nutcase.

"n Belleville, the FBI is continuing to review Hodgkinson's rocky
past. It includes a record of arrests on various criminal charges
dating back to 1988, according to St. Clair County, Ill., Circuit
Court documents.

The charges ranged from minor driving offenses and repeated failures
to obtain work permits to battery and driving under the influence.
Records show that the battery case in 2006, which resulted in his
arrest, was dismissed after a period of "supervision." Hodgkinson's
arrest in 1992 by Illinois State Police for suspicion of resisting and
obstructing a peace officer also was dismissed.

St. Clair County, Ill., Sheriff Richard Watson, whose deputies have
assisted federal investigators in a search of the gunman's Belleville
home, said deputies last encountered Hodgkinson on March 24, when a
neighbor reported gunshots fired in the area.

The sheriff said deputies arrived to find Hodgkinson with a hunting
rifle on his property where he was apparently engaged in target
practice.

"The guy was very cordial," the sheriff said. "He showed the deputy
his firearms identification card. Even though he was on his own
property, he told the deputy that he probably should take the rifle to
a gun range, just to be safe."

At no time, Watson said, did Hodgkinson's behavior appear erratic or
threatening.

Watson said he learned of Hodgkinson's connection to the Virginia
shooting, "I about fell out of my chair," Watson said, adding that
authorities began to search their files for records of contacts with
the shooter.

Former neighbors and family members, meanwhile, said their encounters
with Hodgkinson were marked by displays of simmering anger and strange
behavior.

Sue Hodgkinson, the wife of the gunman, said last week that her
husband sold everything he owned from his home inspection business
earlier this year before traveling to the Washington area. She said he
told her that he was going "to work with people to change the tax
brackets."

"I had no idea this was going to happen," she told reporters. "I don’t
know what to say about it. I can't wrap my head around it, OK?""

---

Terry Coombs

Jan 15, 2018, 1:16:06 PM1/15/18
  Oh , so the antifa thugs that are going around beating people up are
conservatives ? And how about the BLM thugs , are they also
conservatives ? Get real Ed , most of the violence that I'm seeing is
coming from the left .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Ed Huntress

Jan 15, 2018, 1:19:33 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:17:05 -0600, Terry Coombs <snag...@msn.com>
wrote:
It's not what you see, it's what you don't see, Terry. And that would
include the instances counted in the West Point study above.

The basic problem is that we tend to see what we want to see. That's
why we need real researchers to count what we don't see.

--
Ed Huntress

Winston_Smith

Jan 15, 2018, 5:36:01 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:19:22 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:17:05 -0600, Terry Coombs wrote:

>>   Oh , so the antifa thugs that are going around beating people up are
>>conservatives ? And how about the BLM thugs , are they also
>>conservatives ? Get real Ed , most of the violence that I'm seeing is
>>coming from the left .
>
>It's not what you see, it's what you don't see, Terry. And that would
>include the instances counted in the West Point study above.

Hard to believe the liberal media tell us about violence by the left
but fails to mention violence by the right.

Jim Wilkins

Jan 15, 2018, 6:25:28 PM1/15/18
"Winston_Smith" <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in message
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/347390-opinion-left-wing-assassination-fantasies-spill-over

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/classic-lib-tactic-accuse-the-victim-of-what-you-do/
"Karl Marx is attributed with saying "Accuse the victim of what you
do."

"In the political context, be the first to accuse your opponent of
what you are guilty of:"

Ed Huntress

Jan 15, 2018, 6:51:12 PM1/15/18
The media tells us about virtually ALL violence from the left, and
most violence by the right. The issue is, you're probably looking at
newsworthiness versus actual events. Violence by the left, which as
been very low since the 1970s until recently, is such a novelty that
it's been making more headlines.

I'll leave it at that and just point out that, if you want another
source on this subject, the conservative/libertarian (and quite
honest) Cato Institute did a count of terrorist-type attacks from both
sides, and says this:

"Regardless of the recent upswing in deaths from Left Wing terrorism
since 2016, Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have killed about 10
times as many people since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other
motivations were the least deadly."

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

Enjoy your exploration of objective facts. You can amaze your little
right-wing friends.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 15, 2018, 7:21:40 PM1/15/18
That's very popular with the right these days, and it's practically a
way of life for the more disreputable Usenet denizens..

--
Ed Huntress

raykeller

Jan 15, 2018, 8:10:07 PM1/15/18

"Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com> wrote in message
There is a lot of anger on the right at the violence from the left
One of these days the left is going to push it past the tipping point and
all hell will break loose and a greatly diminished surviving left will be
wondering what the fuck happened

Ed Huntress

Jan 15, 2018, 8:25:20 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:10:02 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:
The right-wing is full of asshole revanchists, like you and Gunner,
who wants to "cull" millions of people he disagrees with.

You are the emotionally disturbed reprobates. Now that the left is
fighting back, your panties are all in a twist. How dare they threaten
you? It's your right to threaten THEM, right?

The people who really research and count events, like the
conservative/libertarian Cato Institute (they brought you the Heller
case, when the NRA was too cowardly to take a chance on it) says this,
in addition to what I quoted above about actual killings:

"The distribution of injuries committed by terrorists is similarly
ideologically skewed (Figure 2). Attacks committed by Islamists are
responsible for almost 94 percent of the 17,471 injuries during the
entire period. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are responsible
for 998 injuries, or 5.7 percent of the total. Left Wing terrorists
are responsible for 46 injuries, or 0.26 percent of the total.
Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists injured about 22 times as many
people in terrorist attacks as Left Wingers did during this time."

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

You get into these NGs, which are populated mostly by the rightards
these days, and you blow smoke up each other's ass until you convince
each other that you know what's going on.

But you don't. You live in a bubble of bullshit.

Fortunately, you've a bunch of limp-willed, cowardly and impotent
poseurs. It's probably a good thing that you hang out here and blow
smoke up each other's ass, which keeps you off the streets and out of
trouble.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Jan 15, 2018, 8:30:51 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:10:02 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

They will be much like Anne Frank...hiding from those coming to kill
them. Unlike Anne Frank..it will be their fault.

Ed Huntress

Jan 15, 2018, 8:57:52 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:30:59 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
There he goes -- the murderer-wanabee revanchist, compensating for his
miserable life by fantasizing about murdering people.

What a cautionary tale!

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 15, 2018, 9:06:46 PM1/15/18
> Ed Cuntdress

Go blow smoke up your cunt you stupid cock sucking cunt in a dress.
Why are you still here in alt
.survival cunt in a dress? Did you come back to get kicked in the
cunt some more you child molesting felcher cunt in a dress?

Red Prepper

Jan 15, 2018, 9:14:27 PM1/15/18
> Ed Cuntrdess

Get the fuck out of alt.survival you pecker breath cock sucking homo
transvestite child molester cunt in a dress from NJ. There are no
kids for you to feel up here, this is an adult group for serious
survival topics you nasty cunt dripping stanky cunt in a dress from
NJ. You're a square peg here, voted most likely to catch a bullet
between the eyes should SHTF. Go back and entertain your juvenile
friends on RCM and don't come back until you grow up you fucking butt
ugly senile old cunt in a dress from New Jersey. Fuck New Jersey and
all the cunts in dresses who you hang out with at the Cuntdtess
homestead.

Mark Wieber

Jan 16, 2018, 1:30:58 AM1/16/18
No one will be coming to kill them. That's just your sick mentally ill
fantasy.

Winston_Smith

Jan 16, 2018, 5:27:57 AM1/16/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:51:00 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

>The media tells us about virtually ALL violence from the left, and
>most violence by the right. The issue is, you're probably looking at
>newsworthiness versus actual events. Violence by the left, which as
>been very low since the 1970s

when Nixon had the audacity to be a Republican in office.

>until recently, is such a novelty that
>it's been making more headlines.

Until recently. When the right started winning elections capped by
Trump which shatters their world.

No point being violent when you are winning and in control of the
government machine. Put that control in question and Katie bar the
door.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 6:52:16 AM1/16/18
>> Ed Huntress
>> >

>Go blow smoke up your cunt you stupid cock sucking cunt in a dress.
>Why are you still here in alt
>.survival cunt in a dress? Did you come back to get kicked in the
>cunt some more you child molesting felcher cunt in a dress?

Aw, does that mean you're resigning from my fan club, Pecker? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 7:16:05 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:52:03 -0500, Ed Huntress
Why are you still in alt.survival you stupid old smelly cunt in a
dress?

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 7:39:36 AM1/16/18
>survival topics...

HA-HA-HA-ha-hohoho...<gasp!>

The Pecker just told a joke. d8-)

>...you nasty cunt dripping stanky cunt in a dress from
>NJ. You're a square peg here, voted most likely to catch a bullet
>between the eyes should SHTF. Go back and entertain your juvenile
>friends on RCM and don't come back until you grow up you fucking butt
>ugly senile old cunt in a dress from New Jersey. Fuck New Jersey and
>all the cunts in dresses who you hang out with at the Cuntdtess
>homestead.

If you're an "adult" (or want to grow up to be one) and you're serious
about survival, the fist thing you'd better learn is anger management.
You're more likely to have a stroke than you are to get killed by a
bullet.

BTW, I wouldn't even know this group exists if you hadn't been
cross-posting to RCM since 2012 -- under your present nym, that is.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 7:41:09 AM1/16/18
I'm reading your post in RCM. Why are you here, you pathetic twit?

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 8:12:04 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:39:23 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

in alt.survi Al you cunt?

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 8:15:22 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:40:57 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

Stop crossposting to alt.surrvival you senile old Cunt in a Dress.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 8:19:22 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:27:46 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:51:00 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>
>>The media tells us about virtually ALL violence from the left, and
>>most violence by the right. The issue is, you're probably looking at
>>newsworthiness versus actual events. Violence by the left, which as
>>been very low since the 1970s
>
>when Nixon had the audacity to be a Republican in office.

More relevantly, when Nixon promised in 1967 to end the war and then
connived with the South Vietnamese to pull out of the peace talks
because he needed the war to continue in order to get elected. Then he
sent more troops to Laos and Cambodia, and 22,000 more American
soldiers were killed.

I remember it well.

>>until recently, is such a novelty that
>>it's been making more headlines.
>
>Until recently. When the right started winning elections capped by
>Trump which shatters their world.

More relevantly, when Trump's election encouraged the neo-nazis and
white supremacists to start raising hell, like the one who killed that
girl in Charlottesville.

>No point being violent when you are winning and in control of the
>government machine.

But they're doing it anyway.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 8:20:55 AM1/16/18
I'll respond to posts as they are. Stop crossposting to RCM you twit.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 8:22:02 AM1/16/18
The Pecker doesn't seem to know how it works, as he crossposts to
RCM...

--
Ed huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 9:25:06 AM1/16/18
> Ed Cuntdress

You don't know how it works you stupid cunt in a dress. I'm post in
to RCM you stupid cunt.

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 9:27:13 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:20:43 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

I'm not crossposting to RCM you stupid cunt. Go take a class on
usenet for dummies to senile crusty cunt dripping cunt in a dress.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 9:38:47 AM1/16/18
The hell you're not, you pathological liar. That's where I spend most
of my time, and it's where I see most of your posts -- including this
one.

You seem to have a short circuit in your head somewhere.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 9:42:45 AM1/16/18
?? Yes, you ARE post to RCM. Heap big posts, kemo sabe.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 10:01:34 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:42:32 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:24:59 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

> >On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:21:50 -0500, Ed Huntress
> ><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >> The Pecker doesn't seem to know how it works, as he crossposts to
> >> RCM...
> >

> >> --
> >> Ed Cuntdress
> >
> >You don't know how it works you stupid cunt in a dress. I'm post
in
> >to RCM you stupid cunt.

> ?? Yes, you ARE post to RCM. Heap big posts, kemo sabe.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

Stop crossposting to alt.survival you crossposting cross-dressing

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 10:53:08 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:38:34 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntrdess

Go check the groups list and learn the difference between posting to
a group and crossposting to a group you stank nasty descendent from a
long line of cross-dressing cunts in dresses.

Winston_Smith

Jan 16, 2018, 10:54:05 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:19:09 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:27:46 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:

>>when Nixon had the audacity to be a Republican in office.
>
>More relevantly, when Nixon promised in 1967 to end the war and then
>connived with the South Vietnamese to pull out of the peace talks
>because he needed the war to continue in order to get elected. Then he
>sent more troops to Laos and Cambodia, and 22,000 more American
>soldiers were killed.
>
>I remember it well.

So do I. But when 0bama failed to get us out, the right did not go ape
shit.

Sorry, it has nothing to do with what issue you pick as an excuse. The
left gets violent over Republican presidents, the right keeps it's
head.

Winston_Smith

Jan 16, 2018, 11:05:37 AM1/16/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:06:43 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

I guess I have to ask you why you keep cross posting too. Wouldn't it
be better if you engaged the cunt I his own newsgroup rather than
keep dragging himin here?

rbowman

Jan 16, 2018, 11:29:47 AM1/16/18
On 01/16/2018 06:19 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> More relevantly, when Trump's election encouraged the neo-nazis and
> white supremacists to start raising hell, like the one who killed that
> girl in Charlottesville.

Let's take a closer look at Charlottesville. First, why were there
rallies there? I say rallies because Spencer's famous tiki light parade
was on May 13, and the Klan held a rally on July 8, both prior to the
Unite the Right rally on August 11.

The rallies were in protest of the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee.
Lee Park had already been renamed to Emancipation Park but that wasn't
enough for the left wing hordes and their hell raising. All vestiges of
American history that offended the poor little snowflakes had to be
expunged.

So, on the 11th, various groups that might be called right wing
assembled for a peaceful rally. Left wing groups like the Democratic
Socialists of America, the Workers World Party, Black lives Matter, the
Revolutionary Communist Party, Anti-Racist Action, and so forth weren't
going to let that happen. Free speech is fine unless it offends the
snowflakes.

Both the city police and the state police stood around with their thumbs
up their asses, doing absolutely nothing to defuse the situation. Were
they passive agents provocateur, just waiting for an excuse to arrest
the rally people while ignoring the counter-protesters?

Do you think Fields drove to the rally with the intent of driving into a
crowd like a jihadi, or was he surrounded by peaceful counter-protesters
pounding on his car and panicked?

It seems to me Charlottesville didn't materialize from thin air. The
left has been pushing and pushing. Did they not expect a reaction? As
far as Trump's encouraging the hell raising, are you that disingenuous
to claim this was all post-Trump? The National Policy Institute was
founded by Regnery in 2005. Spencer became the chairman in 2011. The
Traditional Workers started in 2013. The League of the South goes back
to 1994 and the NSM to 1974.

It wasn't the first rodeo for most of the groups. Remember the 2005
Toledo Riots?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Toledo_riot

Those peace-loving protesters rioted and the NSM had already left. Can't
let a good crisis go to waste.

Yes, many of the right wing groups supported Trump. Who else could they
possibly have supported given Clinton and the RINOs in the Republican
clown car. Currently they are underwhelmed by Trump's performance just
like the people who voted for hope and change but got Obama.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 11:34:10 AM1/16/18
Winston, you have HUNDREDS of cross-posts to RCM, going back at least
8 years:

"You will find TMT and Cliff joining in to agree with me. You will
find HHC (and a dozen of his aliases) calling me a loon. You will
find Gunner telling me I'm a buffoon. You will find long, more or
less civil, discussions between me and Steward Gray." --
Winston_Smith, 2011

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/X0NJGA2dH20/T8ERekIwdMkJ

You were part of the cross-posting tsunami from the survivalist groups
-- mostly having NOTHING to do with survivalism, just like today --
that turned RCM into your garbage dump.

--
Ed Huntress

Winston_Smith

Jan 16, 2018, 11:35:10 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:14:08 -0600, Red Prepper wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:05:14 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:06:43 -0600, Red Prepper wrote:

>> I guess I have to ask you why you keep cross posting too. Wouldn't
>it
>> be better if you engaged the cunt I his own newsgroup rather than
>> keep dragging himin here?
>
>Cat got your tongue, or did it get stuck in Ed's crusty cunt? Why did
>you put the offending groups back in, so you can deny it again later?
>You cross posting mini-cunt.

I used the same groups you used to bitch about me when I replied. NOW
that you have outed yourself, you snipped the groups that you had
included before for this post, so you can play all innocent. I'll put
them back for you so everyone can see the games you are playing. It's
not the first time you played that game either - giving advice you
won't accept for yourself. And trying to establish dual records with
changing groups lists.

From: Red Prepper <r...@red.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: Is Hillary To Blame For ALL of Trump's Failures, Criminal
Character Flaws And Hatred For The American Way?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:06:43 -0600

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 11:38:57 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:53:04 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:19:09 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:27:46 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>>when Nixon had the audacity to be a Republican in office.
>>
>>More relevantly, when Nixon promised in 1967 to end the war and then
>>connived with the South Vietnamese to pull out of the peace talks
>>because he needed the war to continue in order to get elected. Then he
>>sent more troops to Laos and Cambodia, and 22,000 more American
>>soldiers were killed.
>>
>>I remember it well.
>
>So do I. But when 0bama failed to get us out, the right did not go ape
>shit.

He was 8 years old at the time. You've set a new record for the "Blame
Obama" track-and-field event. d8-)

>Sorry, it has nothing to do with what issue you pick as an excuse. The
>left gets violent over Republican presidents, the right keeps it's
>head.

Examples? Actual ones, not the imaginary vapors from your memory. As
I've said several times, you can be a nut.

--
Ed Huntress

Winston_Smith

Jan 16, 2018, 11:40:04 AM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:33:58 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:05:14 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:06:43 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>>I guess I have to ask you why you keep cross posting too. Wouldn't it
>>be better if you engaged the cunt I his own newsgroup rather than
>>keep dragging himin here?
>
>Winston, you have HUNDREDS of cross-posts to RCM, going back at least
>8 years:

You misunderstand. I was repeating his own words back to him. Words he
directed at me a couple posts up (follow the above link). I repeated
them back to him in reply to a post where he just did what he told me
not to do.

If you don't monitor him in all the groups and don't use your usenet
client to track back all the reference threads, you won't see he is
laying multiple paths by manipulating the groups list.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 12:20:16 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:29:50 -0700, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
One person was killed. Yes, I think that Fields drove into the crowd
intentionally, without knowing if he did it spur-of-the-moment or with
malice aforethought. He injured 35 other people and there was no
reason for him to be driving there if he didn't intend to raise
mayhem. There was no way to get a car through the crowd -- unless he
intended to drive through the crowd.

The discussion was about violence. The Cato article lays out where
it's come from. There is no excuse for it from either side. But we
know which side has engaged in most of it.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 12:20:27 PM1/16/18
.y post to you addressing your cross-posting to the cunt was in
alt.survival only. In your reply to me, you crossposting to the other
groups. Why do you lie Winston? Are you trying to be a mini-cunt?

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 12:31:00 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:33:58 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

He's a mini-cunt. He just likes to tell others too trimnewsgroups.
His advice doesn't apply to himself. Where you are wrong g is the
offending posts usually start in RCM. You have proven to everyone
here about your ignorance of what the difference is between a posted
group and a crossposted group.

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 12:31:59 PM1/16/18
You are across posting mini cunt.

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 12:33:32 PM1/16/18
> Ed Cuntdress

Stop crossposting your insults to alt.survival you senile old cunt.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 12:54:53 PM1/16/18
You stupid ass. You identified Winston as the one who added RCM to the
list in one of your posts above. Did you forget? Or is your brain
short-circuiting?

>Where you are wrong g is the
>offending posts usually start in RCM.

Never, ever, unless it's done by Gunner, and I don't think he's done
that recently.

He has one on RCM now that he originated in alt.survival. The header
is "Of interest...de Federalizing America."

Guess who replied to it -- on RCM -- Pox and Bowman. There are no
other replies at this time.

As I've said, and as anyone on RCM can tell you, virtually all of the
cross-posts on RCM come from the two survivalist groups, except for a
few crackpots, like Keller. That's where they've come from for years.
There's another one on RCM now, originated by Kopypasta Keller, but he
starts his from a Limbaugh group and then cross-posts it all over
hell.

>You have proven to everyone
>here about your ignorance of what the difference is between a posted
>group and a crossposted group.

No, you're the one who has proven his ignorance. You don't know how to
read the sequence of NGs in a header. If you're someone like Keller,
you just paste them in, and the sequence may mean nothing. Otherwise,
it starts with the NG you're posting from, and the reprobates then add
to it. Keller may do that, too, pasting in his list AFTER the first
one, which in that case would be the NG he's posting from.

But that only applies to the first post in a thread. After that,
replies just copy the NG posting sequence that was in the post they're
replying to.

Get it?

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 1:02:31 PM1/16/18
Here's the list from your header:

From: Red Prepper <r...@red.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

So, did you post from RCM? No? Heh-heh.

It was added by Winston on 1-14 at 1:15 AM (ET). And then the replies
just picked up the same sequence.

You know, it wouldn't be bad that you make those stupid mistakes if
you didn't curl up your lips and add some insults and slander to them.
It makes people NOT want to help you out. That's what gets Pox's tail
in a wringer, too.

There's nothing wrong with not knowing, unless you get obnoxious about
it.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 1:03:36 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:54:39 -0500, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

You really don't have a clue. Just remove alt.survival from the
groups list to avoid spamming our newsgroup you stupid cunt in a
dress.

adminisatyr

Jan 16, 2018, 1:21:23 PM1/16/18
It's ironic that someone such as yourself who crossposts as much as you
do between both groups is trying to blame someone else for the same
thing. Have you considered being part of the solution (instead of part
of the problem) by making an effort to not crosspost to a.s?

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 1:27:02 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:39:58 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:33:58 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:05:14 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>>>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:06:43 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>>>I guess I have to ask you why you keep cross posting too. Wouldn't it
>>>be better if you engaged the cunt I his own newsgroup rather than
>>>keep dragging himin here?
>>
>>Winston, you have HUNDREDS of cross-posts to RCM, going back at least
>>8 years:
>
>You misunderstand. I was repeating his own words back to him. Words he
>directed at me a couple posts up (follow the above link). I repeated
>them back to him in reply to a post where he just did what he told me
>not to do.

<shrug> Whatever. I'll take your word for it.

>If you don't monitor him in all the groups and don't use your usenet
>client to track back all the reference threads, you won't see he is
>laying multiple paths by manipulating the groups list.

Oh, I see what he's doing. I just posted a message to him where he was
replying to you and lying about what he did.

He must think that everyone but him is lazy and stupid.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 1:53:30 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:21:19 -0600, adminisatyr <mi...@privacy.net>
wrote:
I'm not blaming anyone. I was pointing out to Winston that nobody is
"dragging" anyone in here, and that Winston has "engaged" people on
RCM, while cross-posting there HUNDREDS of times. He tells me that
wasn't what he was referring to. It isn't clear to me what that was
about, but I'll take him at his word. He's one of the few people on
the survivalist groups who has a word worth taking.

And I have NEVER cross-posted anything on my own, with a couple of
exceptions over a 15-year period, when I was posting something that
was interesting and I thought others would be interested in. That was
mostly among three metalworking-related groups
(rec.crafts.metalworking, alt.machines.cnc, and
sci.engr.joining.welding). If I post something that winds up in other
NGs, it's in reply to some cross-poster, like Red Pecker, Gunner,
Winston, or Pox von Sputum.

> Have you considered being part of the solution (instead of part
>of the problem) by making an effort to not crosspost to a.s?

I *am* part of the solution. As far as making an effort, I'll be
writing a post to either Pecker or Winston on that very soon. I want
to make sure I'm not making any mistakes. Pecker will raise hell if I
misspell a word. <g>

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 2:15:37 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:03:32 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:54:39 -0500, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:30:55 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

<snip>

>You really don't have a clue. Just remove alt.survival from the
>groups list to avoid spamming our newsgroup you stupid cunt in a
>dress.

As I've said, you did it 14 times yourself, in just the last two days.
Why don't you take your own advice?

You may forget, Pecker, but I offered to delete your NG from my posts
a long time ago, but you (1) wouldn't tell me which group you were
posting from (and there was no way to tell, among the multiple groups
in your headers) and (2) you demanded that I delete ALL other groups,
you megalomaniacal prick.

Then you started posting exclusively to RCM, just to raise hell.

You really are an obnoxious s.o.b., Pecker.

I see you're claiming in some post that you're quite young. We
recognized that. You're young and stupid.

--
Ed Huntress

Top of the Hill

Jan 16, 2018, 3:49:28 PM1/16/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:25:08 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:10:02 -0700, "raykeller"
><whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
>wrote:

>The right-wing is full of asshole revanchists, like you and Gunner,
>who wants to "cull" millions of people he disagrees with.

>But you don't. You live in a bubble of bullshit.

Figuratively and literally in Wieber's case.

>Fortunately, you've a bunch of limp-willed, cowardly and impotent
>poseurs. It's probably a good thing that you hang out here and blow
>smoke up each other's ass, which keeps you off the streets and out of
>trouble.

Off the street, but hardly out of trouble considering that they're
wasting time they can't afford, which will ultimately result in them
being wards of the State, a fate that Wieber is well on his way to
accomplishing.

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2018, 3:57:41 PM1/16/18
> --
> Ed Cuntdress

I posted from RCM, crossposted to MS, and removed AS from the groups
list. Get it?

How come I can do it but you can't? Is it possible that it's because
you are a stupid cunt in a dress? Yes, I believe that's it.

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 4:46:47 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:49:28 -0800, Top of the Hill <To...@tw.com>
Hey, everyone needs a goal to which they can aspire.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 5:06:14 PM1/16/18
...says Red Pecker, as he cross-posts to RCM...

Here's an example of the effect your posts actually have in the real
world, Pecker:

https://tinyurl.com/y96nwvu4

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 16, 2018, 5:33:38 PM1/16/18
You mean, like this?

--
Ed Huntress

raykeller

Jan 16, 2018, 6:02:18 PM1/16/18
plink retarded stalker
"Top of the Hill" <To...@tw.com> wrote in message

PaxPerPoten

Jan 16, 2018, 10:55:12 PM1/16/18
Nice try Bowman, But you couldn't pull Cuntinadresses head out of his
ass with a Bulldozer. He will of course respond with a whole page of BS
and prevarications. That is what the idiot is famous for here.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ed Huntress

Jan 17, 2018, 12:43:44 AM1/17/18
The bullshitter extraordinaire shoots a blank in a vain attempt to
distract attention from the fact that he keeps getting caught in his
lies.

Too bad, Pox. You've been caught, gutted and skinned. And you did it
all to yourself.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 17, 2018, 6:21:06 AM1/17/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:55:10 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
He's a cunt in a dress

Red Prepper

Jan 18, 2018, 6:49:46 AM1/18/18
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:54:37 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "The cunts red dress is because of my huge Red Pecker fucking him in
> the ass." -- Red Prepper, 9-13-16

Oops, you accidentally cross-posted to the wrong newsgroup Ed
Cuntdress. I fixed the groups list for you so that next time you come
sashaying into the newsgroups in your cunt dress, you don't end up in
the wrong place. You were quite the site when you accidentally popped
in, nobody here ever saw someone sashay quite like that! It must be
genetic, passed down from a long line of Cuntdresse's. I wonder if
they stumbled into wrong places too and got their cunts kicked? No
matter, off you go on your way.

Ed Huntress

Jan 18, 2018, 11:26:23 AM1/18/18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 05:49:41 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:54:37 -0500, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> "The cunts red dress is because of my huge Red Pecker fucking him in
>> the ass." -- Red Prepper, 9-13-16
>
>Oops, you accidentally cross-posted to the wrong newsgroup Ed

Nope. I fixed your vandalism, little boy.

--
Ed Huntress