Fixing up the homestead, advice?

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 3:21:28 PM4/12/17
All, tomorrow Im going to tackle the septic tank issue. Pissing
outdoors and hauling quarters to the laundromat for the last few years
is getting old. <shrug> Any advice? Ive already dumped in copious
bags and bottles of this stuff. http://www.rid-x.com/ It seems to be
helping so long as we dont flush more than 4 or 5 times a day. The
real problem is the drywell of course. Its just a bloody hole in the
ground for Croms sake! Who ever heard of such a stupid idea? grrrr
Unless some of the great minds here have a better idea Im going to
throw a dead cat in the tank to speed the aniropic <sp?> action. The
septic pumper guy did tell me that flushing the plastic grocery bags
was a bad idea. But hes the same buffoon who claimed theres nothing
wrong with drywells! I dont know how he got a license to do this
stuff. Probably some Mafia affiliation. Yes its alive and well in
Taft believe me. <shrug>

Once the septic thing is fixed Im going to tackle the shoes rebuild. A
new lace for the right side was delivered yesterday. <yippee>
Installation and testing once I get through reading all my conspiracy
sites. Left (the dark) side <grin> will have to wait a little longer
because cash is tight... very tight. <shrug> With a little luck
<fingres crossed> and some cooperation from the greedy bottle recycler
both sides will be ready to rock and roll in a few weeks.

april

Apr 12, 2017, 5:01:23 PM4/12/17
On 04/12/2017 12:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> All, tomorrow Im going to tackle the septic tank issue. Pissing
> outdoors and hauling quarters to the laundromat for the last few years
> is getting old. <shrug> Any advice?

A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
surface during the grading process.

http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html

raykeller

Apr 12, 2017, 6:45:15 PM4/12/17
From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Subject: Fixing up the homestead, advice?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:21:25 -0700
alt.survival:245998

"Gunner Asch" <Gumne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 8:47:43 PM4/12/17
I might be able to afford a small model if the Trump economy remains
strong. How would I use it to fix the septic? My 40' deep dry well is
getting very slugish to drain. My verticle drywell (used in lue of a
leech field) has finally gotten so slow at draining..that flushing the
toilet more than a couple times a day is problematic. Ive been quoted
$3500 for some schmuck to come in with a rat hole rig, drill another
dry well and stick in some PVC pipe and some gravel. Outragious of
course.

I dropped a weight on a string, and my 30' pipe bottoms out at about
10 feet. I dumped 20 gallons of sulferic acid downhole last summer
which helped..but I think there is simply too much spooge to allow the
black water to get down to the percolate zone. I had my $eptic tank
pumped a month ago.. and they pumped the dry well as well...But.. the
dry well is not draining any longer. Its 20+ feet deep, perforated 6"
PVC at the bottom end, packed with gravel to the surface. The
surrounding soil in the area is hard packed sand/hardpan, and the
system has been in use for 12 yrs. The tank was pretty full when it
was pumped (850gal) and I believe sludge went into the dry well.
Running the washer causes the septic tank (buried 4' deep) to bubble
up above the tank, then quickly seep back into the soil. The local
company that drilled my dry well wants $800 to redrill down the
casing.

Any one have any ideas of how to unplug or "fracture" the bottom end
of a dry well to restore the drainage? Im sure the substructure is
filled with soap scum as the roommates were using the wrong soap in
the washer etc. Ground water is around 350-400' down, so
contamination is not a concern..

Will 5 gallons of a strong lye or caustic soda mixture poured
dircectly down the dry well do the trick? Any hints or ideas would be
greatly appreciated. The overflow reeks. I have to piss outside and
then the dogs piss on top of that every.... every damned time. <shrug>
Ranch life is always interesting. <grin>

Jeffrey VanRensselaer

Apr 13, 2017, 1:16:19 AM4/13/17
On 4/12/2017 5:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:01:20 -0700, april <sky...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> On 04/12/2017 12:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> All, tomorrow Im going to tackle the septic tank issue. Pissing
>>> outdoors and hauling quarters to the laundromat for the last few years
>>> is getting old. <shrug> Any advice?
>>
>> A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
>> is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
>> surface during the grading process.
>>
>> http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
>
> I might be able to afford a small model if the Trump economy remains
> strong.

There is no "Trump economy." Earlier today you lied and said California
unemployment is "25%" <chortle> This is more than two and a half
months into a so-called "Trump economy remains strong", so tell us
exactly how Trump is fucking you up the ass, if you don't mind?

raykeller

Apr 13, 2017, 2:31:37 AM4/13/17
From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Fixing up the homestead, advice?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:47:39 -0700
alt.survival:246009

"Gunner Asch" <Gumne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gunner Asch

Apr 13, 2017, 10:14:20 AM4/13/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:16:19 -0700, Jeffrey VanRensselaer
<jeffy...@gardner.shitbags.con> wrote:

>On 4/12/2017 5:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
>>> is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
>>> surface during the grading process.
>>>
>>> http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
>>
>> I might be able to afford a small model if the Trump economy remains
>> strong.
>
>There is no "Trump economy."

Oh yes there is and because of it Im only a few months from catching
up on my rent. Thats a sure sign that the economy is booming.

> Earlier today you lied and said California
>unemployment is "25%" <chortle>

My mistake. The actual number is closer to 73%. If it was any less
then how do explain the fact that I cant find a job? hmmm?

> This is more than two and a half
>months into a so-called "Trump economy remains strong", so tell us
>exactly how Trump is fucking you up the ass, if you don't mind?

Trump has raised the cost of my smokes and gas by a couple hundred per
month. Its all part his and Gods plan to help me and to bulldoze all
the leftists into mass graves. Who am I or you to question it? Point
set match!

Now piss off! Im busy getting my banjo ready so I can enjoy watching
WWlll from my porch.

raykeller

Apr 13, 2017, 6:11:27 PM4/13/17
From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:14:16 -0700
alt.survival:246039

"Gunner Asch" <Gumne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 1:44:50 PM4/15/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:21:25 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Fixing up the homestead, advice?
>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:21:25 -0700
Snerk!!

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 1:45:45 PM4/15/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:47:39 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: Fixing up the homestead, advice?
>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:47:39 -0700

LOL!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 2:56:40 PM4/15/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:01:20 -0700, april <sky...@verizon.net> wrote:

May I introduce you to Ed Huntress or several others who are using my
nym?

Check the headers...the poor bastard has to use Eternal September to
commit fraud.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 3:41:31 PM4/15/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:44:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: Fixing up the homestead, advice?
>Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:44:38 -0700

Afterlife

Apr 15, 2017, 8:40:20 PM4/15/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:56:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:01:20 -0700, april <sky...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>On 04/12/2017 12:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> All, tomorrow Im going to tackle the septic tank issue. Pissing
>>> outdoors and hauling quarters to the laundromat for the last few years
>>> is getting old. <shrug> Any advice?
>>
>>A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
>>is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
>>surface during the grading process.
>>
>>http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
>
>May I introduce you to Ed Huntress

No, nitwit.

> or several others who are using my nym?

You can't own a nym, jackass.

>Check the headers...the poor bastard has to use Eternal September to
>commit fraud.

First you called it forgery, and now fraud. Those are crimes. Print
out the posts and take them to your local cop shop. They deserve to
laugh, and you deserve you to be laughed at. Be careful though, don't
let them see any of your cull list BS. They might take that seriously.

This plate of spaghetti has been checked for viruses by Avast
antivirus software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 1:18:44 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:40:17 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:56:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
>>>is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
>>>surface during the grading process.
>>>
>>>http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
>>
>>May I introduce you to Ed Huntress
>
>No, nitwit.
>
>> or several others who are using my nym?
>
>You can't own a nym, jackass.

Sure you can, dicklips

>>Check the headers...the poor bastard has to use Eternal September to
>>commit fraud.
>
>First you called it forgery, and now fraud. Those are crimes. Print
>out the posts and take them to your local cop shop. They deserve to
>laugh, and you deserve you to be laughed at. Be careful though, don't
>let them see any of your cull list BS. They might take that seriously.

They can indeed be crimes. If they are intended for personal material
gain or to defame the charector of another. Once I find out who you
actually are..I could indeed sue the snot out of you for defamation.
I may do that. Or simply have you "handled" by others. The latter
sounds much more fun. While the former would be profitable...there is
something intriging about seeing photos of you stuck in a wheel chair
for the rest of your pain ridden and not particularly long
life....trying desperately to type with badly malformed twisted
fingers. Amazing what a 16 oz ball pien hammer will do when artfully
applied to a piece of steel pipe, with one finger at a time used as a
filler material.

(VBG)

>This plate of spaghetti has been checked for viruses by Avast
>antivirus software.

Take it up with Avast if it bothers you so much.

(VBG)

---

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 10:10:32 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:18:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:40:17 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:56:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>May I introduce you to Ed Huntress
>>
>>No, nitwit.
>>
>>> or several others who are using my nym?
>>
>>You can't own a nym, jackass.
>
>Sure you can, dicklips

Well, there's a financial lifeline for you then. Put "your" nym up for
auction. LOL I will contact the highest bidder and offer it to him
for $1 less, and Paypal the dollar.

>>>Check the headers...the poor bastard has to use Eternal September to
>>>commit fraud.
>>
>>First you called it forgery, and now fraud. Those are crimes. Print
>>out the posts and take them to your local cop shop. They deserve to
>>laugh, and you deserve you to be laughed at. Be careful though, don't
>>let them see any of your cull list BS. They might take that seriously.
>
>They can indeed be crimes. If they are intended for personal material
>gain or to defame the charector of another.

I say again, go for it! Tell those cops for example how reposting your
decades of septic tank repair babble amounts to defamation. Tell them
that you're miffed about getting caught lying about owning "acreage,"
and being forced to admit you're a lifelong renter. And by all means
cry a river about getting busted for being Deputy Pinocchio. Man, they
are going to love that one.

>I could indeed sue the snot out of you for defamation.

What are your damages? Will you say I'm responsible for your sleeping
in a truck in your 60s? LOL

>I may do that.

No, you're just woofing, as always. There is surely some ambulance
chaser who'd be happy to take your money... if you had any, and if you
could afford the gas to drive yourself to his office.

> Or simply have you "handled" by others. The latter
>sounds much more fun. While the former would be profitable...there is
>something intriging about seeing photos of you stuck in a wheel chair
>for the rest of your pain ridden and not particularly long
>life....trying desperately to type with badly malformed twisted
>fingers. Amazing what a 16 oz ball pien hammer will do when artfully
>applied to a piece of steel pipe, with one finger at a time used as a
>filler material.

Yawn

---
This spare tire has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 2:33:05 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:10:29 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:18:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:40:17 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>>>No, nitwit.

>>>You can't own a nym, jackass.
>>
>>Sure you can, dicklips
>
>Well, there's a financial lifeline for you then. Put "your" nym up for
>auction. LOL I will contact the highest bidder and offer it to him
>for $1 less, and Paypal the dollar.

I have been using Gunner Asch as my nom de plume, my pen name for over
24 yrs. Its registered in fact. My history is well established. Fuck
with it at your peril.
Shrug.
I suggest you review the law carefully.

>>>First you called it forgery, and now fraud. Those are crimes. Print
>>>out the posts and take them to your local cop shop. They deserve to
>>>laugh, and you deserve you to be laughed at. Be careful though, don't
>>>let them see any of your cull list BS. They might take that seriously.
>>
>>They can indeed be crimes. If they are intended for personal material
>>gain or to defame the charector of another.
>
>I say again, go for it! Tell those cops for example how reposting your
>decades of septic tank repair babble amounts to defamation. Tell them
>that you're miffed about getting caught lying about owning "acreage,"
>and being forced to admit you're a lifelong renter. And by all means
>cry a river about getting busted for being Deputy Pinocchio. Man, they
>are going to love that one.

Give me your actual name, and Ill take you to the cleaners.

>>I could indeed sue the snot out of you for defamation.
>
>What are your damages? Will you say I'm responsible for your sleeping
>in a truck in your 60s? LOL

No, nor is that an issue. Many service guys do exactly that.
What..you didnt know this? You truely ARE stupid.

>>I may do that.
>
>No, you're just woofing, as always. There is surely some ambulance
>chaser who'd be happy to take your money... if you had any, and if you
>could afford the gas to drive yourself to his office.

???? The few times Ive needed a lawyer, Ive called family and got
their recommendations. Some rather interesting players associated
with the family.

>> Or simply have you "handled" by others. The latter
>>sounds much more fun. While the former would be profitable...there is
>>something intriging about seeing photos of you stuck in a wheel chair
>>for the rest of your pain ridden and not particularly long
>>life....trying desperately to type with badly malformed twisted
>>fingers. Amazing what a 16 oz ball pien hammer will do when artfully
>>applied to a piece of steel pipe, with one finger at a time used as a
>>filler material.
>
>Yawn

So why do you keep hiding from me? Hummmm?

Seriously.

Hummm?

---

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 3:25:13 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:33:03 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
LOL Let's see this "registration." BTW, tagging "in fact" onto a lie
only makes it more laughable.

> My history is well established. Fuck
>with it at your peril.
>Shrug.
>I suggest you review the law carefully.

I'll use MY nym whenever I feel like it, and all you'll do is
alternately say you like my posts, and threaten to sue me for writing
them.

>>>They can indeed be crimes. If they are intended for personal material
>>>gain or to defame the charector of another.
>>
>>I say again, go for it! Tell those cops for example how reposting your
>>decades of septic tank repair babble amounts to defamation. Tell them
>>that you're miffed about getting caught lying about owning "acreage,"
>>and being forced to admit you're a lifelong renter. And by all means
>>cry a river about getting busted for being Deputy Pinocchio. Man, they
>>are going to love that one.
>>

>Give me your actual name, and Ill take you to the cleaners.

It's silly to take my word for anything when you already have an army
of "computer wienies" to give you the straight scoop.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/51ccf1d67151a862
You do still have those, right? What's the holdup? How many more years
will you keep threatening to sue, but never do anything? Answer: until
you croak.

>>>I could indeed sue the snot out of you for defamation.
>>
>>What are your damages? Will you say I'm responsible for your sleeping
>>in a truck in your 60s? LOL
>
>No, nor is that an issue. Many service guys do exactly that.

If you had anything to sue over, it would be an issue that you are a
dead broke no hoper who sleeps in his truck because he can't afford
motel rooms or Airbnb. You have no credibility or good reputation to
damage, because you killed it all with your posting and derelict
lifestyle.

>What..you didnt know this? You truely ARE stupid.

LOL You are the guy who constantly threatens lawsuits. Talk talk
talk. Why do you think it's smart to reinforce your rep of being an
impotent gasbag?

>>>I may do that.
>>
>>No, you're just woofing, as always. There is surely some ambulance
>>chaser who'd be happy to take your money... if you had any, and if you
>>could afford the gas to drive yourself to his office.
>
>???? The few times Ive needed a lawyer, Ive called family and got
>their recommendations. Some rather interesting players associated
>with the family.

You have sued no one, and never will. It IS likely that you've been
sued, and lost.

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 3:30:06 PM4/16/17
Oh, you bullshitter. You picked it up from a series of novels by Hans Hellmut Kirst. You probably own him 24 years worth of royalties. <g>

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 4:26:27 PM4/16/17
I suggest you review the criteria for "fair use" as well.

>> My history is well established. Fuck
>>with it at your peril.
>>Shrug.
>>I suggest you review the law carefully.
>
>I'll use MY nym whenever I feel like it, and all you'll do is
>alternately say you like my posts, and threaten to sue me for writing
>them.

Ok, play the game, dont be surprised if you dont go home with a
trophy.

>>>I say again, go for it! Tell those cops for example how reposting your
>>>decades of septic tank repair babble amounts to defamation. Tell them
>>>that you're miffed about getting caught lying about owning "acreage,"
>>>and being forced to admit you're a lifelong renter. And by all means
>>>cry a river about getting busted for being Deputy Pinocchio. Man, they
>>>are going to love that one.
>>>

>>Give me your actual name, and Ill take you to the cleaners.
>
>It's silly to take my word for anything when you already have an army
>of "computer wienies" to give you the straight scoop.
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/51ccf1d67151a862
>You do still have those, right? What's the holdup? How many more years
>will you keep threatening to sue, but never do anything? Answer: until
>you croak.

Still waiting.

>>>What are your damages? Will you say I'm responsible for your sleeping
>>>in a truck in your 60s? LOL
>>
>>No, nor is that an issue. Many service guys do exactly that.
>
>If you had anything to sue over, it would be an issue that you are a
>dead broke no hoper who sleeps in his truck because he can't afford
>motel rooms or Airbnb. You have no credibility or good reputation to
>damage, because you killed it all with your posting and derelict
>lifestyle.

Thats your opinion. Spread it around at your peril.

Shrug.

>>What..you didnt know this? You truely ARE stupid.
>
>LOL You are the guy who constantly threatens lawsuits. Talk talk
>talk. Why do you think it's smart to reinforce your rep of being an
>impotent gasbag?

Constantly? Cites? Go ahead..trot em out. Ill be waiting.

>>>No, you're just woofing, as always. There is surely some ambulance
>>>chaser who'd be happy to take your money... if you had any, and if you
>>>could afford the gas to drive yourself to his office.
>>
>>???? The few times Ive needed a lawyer, Ive called family and got
>>their recommendations. Some rather interesting players associated
>>with the family.
>
>You have sued no one, and never will. It IS likely that you've been
>sued, and lost.

Cites? and Ill be waiting. Go ahead. Do your damnedest.

Still waiting for your name, coward pussyboi.

Red Prepper

Apr 16, 2017, 5:52:53 PM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:40:17 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:56:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:01:20 -0700, april <sky...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> >>A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor
grader,
> >>is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
> >>surface during the grading process.
> >>
> >>http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
> >
> >May I introduce you to Ed Huntress

You mean Cunt in a Dress?

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 6:23:20 PM4/16/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2:56:40 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:01:20 -0700, april <sky...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >On 04/12/2017 12:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> >> All, tomorrow Im going to tackle the septic tank issue. Pissing
> >> outdoors and hauling quarters to the laundromat for the last few years
> >> is getting old. <shrug> Any advice?
> >
> >A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader,
> >is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat
> >surface during the grading process.
> >
> >http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders.html
>
> May I introduce you to Ed Huntress or several others who are using my
> nym?

You dimwit. I've never used a nym of any kind in my life.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 7:05:26 PM4/16/17
Thats the one.

---

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:32:28 PM4/21/17
On 4/16/2017 11:33 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:10:29 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:18:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sure you can, dicklips

No. Did you license it from the Hans Helmut Kirst estate,
shit-4-braincell? Didn't think so...

>> Well, there's a financial lifeline for you then. Put "your" nym up for
>> auction. LOL I will contact the highest bidder and offer it to him
>> for $1 less, and Paypal the dollar.
>
> I have been using Gunner Asch as my nom de plume, my pen name for over
> 24 yrs. Its registered in fact.

Bullshit. It's not "registered". Fuck off.

>>> They can indeed be crimes. If they are intended for personal material
>>> gain or to defame the charector of another.
>>
>> I say again, go for it! Tell those cops for example how reposting your
>> decades of septic tank repair babble amounts to defamation. Tell them
>> that you're miffed about getting caught lying about owning "acreage,"
>> and being forced to admit you're a lifelong renter. And by all means
>> cry a river about getting busted for being Deputy Pinocchio. Man, they
>> are going to love that one.
>>

> Give me your actual name, and Ill take you to the cleaners.

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Bullshit, you fucking scrounger.

>>> I could indeed sue the snot out of you for defamation.
>>
>> What are your damages? Will you say I'm responsible for your sleeping
>> in a truck in your 60s? LOL
>
> No, nor is that an issue. Many service guys do exactly that.
> What..you didnt know this? You truely ARE stupid.

You *truly* are illiterate (and innumerate, and impotent.)

>>> I may do that.
>>
>> No, you're just woofing, as always. There is surely some ambulance
>> chaser who'd be happy to take your money... if you had any, and if you
>> could afford the gas to drive yourself to his office.
>
> ???? The few times Ive needed a lawyer, Ive called family and got
> their recommendations. Some rather interesting players associated
> with the family.

You've never used the services of any attorney except the public
defender, you fucking liar.

>>> Or simply have you "handled" by others. The latter
>>> sounds much more fun. While the former would be profitable...there is
>>> something intriging about seeing photos of you stuck in a wheel chair
>>> for the rest of your pain ridden and not particularly long
>>> life....trying desperately to type with badly malformed twisted
>>> fingers. Amazing what a 16 oz ball pien hammer will do when artfully
>>> applied to a piece of steel pipe, with one finger at a time used as a
>>> filler material.

None of that will happen. You agree.

>> Yawn
>
> So why do you keep hiding from me? Hummmm?
>
> Seriously.
>
> Hummm?

He isn't, bitch.

The expletive and exclamation is written "hmm", you dumb drooling
incontinent fat fuck - no 'u' in it.

Fuck, but you're stupid.

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:47:35 PM4/21/17
I suggest you own up to bullshitting and admit there is no
"registration" of you fuckwitted nym. I also suggest you stop
bullshitting about "fair use", about which you don't know a fucking thing.

>>> My history is well established. Fuck
>>> with it at your peril.
>>> Shrug.
>>> I suggest you review the law carefully.
>>
>> I'll use MY nym whenever I feel like it, and all you'll do is
>> alternately say you like my posts, and threaten to sue me for writing
>> them.
>
> Ok, play the game, dont be surprised if you dont go home with a
> trophy.

He's got several large rooms full of trophies from all the contests with
you that he's won.

Add defamation to the long list of legal topics about which you don't
know one fucking thing.

>>> Give me your actual name, and Ill take you to the cleaners.

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

>> It's silly to take my word for anything when you already have an army
>> of "computer wienies" to give you the straight scoop.
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/51ccf1d67151a862
>> You do still have those, right? What's the holdup? How many more years
>> will you keep threatening to sue, but never do anything? Answer: until
>> you croak.
>
> Still waiting.

You admit you don't know *anyone* who could identify your tormentor by
his real name. That was very candid of you.

>>> No, nor is that an issue. Many service guys do exactly that.
>>
>> If you had anything to sue over, it would be an issue that you are a
>> dead broke no hoper who sleeps in his truck because he can't afford
>> motel rooms or Airbnb. You have no credibility or good reputation to
>> damage, because you killed it all with your posting and derelict
>> lifestyle.
>
> Thats your opinion. Spread it around at your peril.

It is a fact, and he no doubt will continue to spread it around with
impunity, because we all know you won't do a fucking thing about it, and
no, we won't give you a "cite" for that - it's too well established already.

>>> What..you didnt know this? You truely ARE stupid.
>>
>> LOL You are the guy who constantly threatens lawsuits. Talk talk
>> talk. Why do you think it's smart to reinforce your rep of being an
>> impotent gasbag?
>
> Constantly? Cites?

<chuckle>

Exactly.

>>> ???? The few times Ive needed a lawyer, Ive called family and got
>>> their recommendations. Some rather interesting players associated
>>> with the family.
>>
>> You have sued no one, and never will. It IS likely that you've been
>> sued, and lost.
>
> Cites?

<chuckle>

> Still waiting for your name, coward pussyboi.

Still waiting for you to admit expressly that your claims about
"computer wienies" who can sift through the dreaded "headers" and come
up with someone's real identity are just another big steaming stinking
pile of Mark Wieber.

It's so funny watching you jerked around by a marionette master
extraordinaire, and you think you're controlling the show. Just too
fucking funny.