Has Wieber got that clunker F-150 running and on the road yet?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 10, 2018, 5:09:25 PM4/10/18
Don't tell me there's another registration "problem". I don't think he
can defraud the DMV and register the pick-em-up truck as an RV...

Leper

Apr 10, 2018, 7:13:18 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 4:09 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> Don't tell me there's another registration "problem".  I don't think he
> can defraud the DMV and register the pick-em-up truck as an RV...

Perhaps he is trying to register it as Historic. Historic plates are
forever.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

Not Kläus's Agreeable Sock Puppet

Apr 10, 2018, 7:29:59 PM4/10/18
He can register it as a "Housecar" if it's equipped properly.

Are you jealous that he's tall enough to reach the pedals, Rudy?

LOL

max headroom

Apr 11, 2018, 10:28:40 AM4/11/18
In news:7K9zC.41621$gW2....@fx11.iad,
Klaus Schadenfreude <I.Suck...@everywhere.all.the.time> typed:

> Don't tell me there's another registration "problem". I don't think
> he can defraud the DMV and register the pick-em-up truck as an RV...

I don't think you can defraud rec.crafts.metalworking, alt.survival, misc.survivalism, and
talk.politics.guns by pretending to be Klaus.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 11, 2018, 10:32:37 AM4/11/18
The email address clearly identifies the poster as Rudy. His ISP
bitch-slapped him a while back for posting under my name and email
address, so Rudy cleverly decided he'd use his own email so he
wouldn't get into trouble.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2018, 12:09:48 AM4/16/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:13:19 -0500, Leper <Le...@MolokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 4/10/2018 4:09 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> Don't tell me there's another registration "problem".  I don't think he
>> can defraud the DMV and register the pick-em-up truck as an RV...
>
>Perhaps he is trying to register it as Historic. Historic plates are
>forever.

Humm? No..not yet. Been busy moving and selling machinery. Client
wanted $120k for the machines and gear. Ive sold about 3/4 of it..and
so far have collected $145k

Might make an even $200k by the time I sell the optical equipment.

Doing a little better than the client expected.

By about $25,000 so far.

Gunner

---

Michael A Terrell

Aug 30, 2021, 6:35:04 PM8/30/21
On 4/15/2018 9:08 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:13:19 -0500, Leper <Le...@MolokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2018 4:09 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> Don't tell me there's another registration "problem".  I don't think he
>>> can defraud the DMV and register the pick-em-up truck as an RV...
>>
>> Perhaps he is trying to register it as Historic. Historic plates are
>> forever.
>
> Humm? No..not yet. Been busy moving and selling machinery. Client
> wanted $120k for the machines and gear. Ive sold about 3/4 of it..and
> so far have collected $145k
>
> Might make an even $200k by the time I sell the optical equipment.
>
> Doing a little better than the client expected.
>
> By about $25,000 so far.

Bullshit.

Snag

Aug 30, 2021, 6:54:43 PM8/30/21
You dig up a post over 3 years old to say "bullshit" ? And this is
the only post I've seen from you in a long long while ... Whaddaya say
you crawl back under your rock and stay there ?
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Snag

Aug 31, 2021, 12:58:58 AM8/31/21
On 8/30/2021 8:06 PM, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
> "Bullshit" was an appropriate response.

You're as stupid and bigoted as Terrell . I mean why go to the effort
to dig up a 3 year old post and respond to it ? Especially when you
consider that "Gunner Asch" hasn't posted a damn thing - at least in the
groups he used to frequent - in probably a couple of years now . I can't
remember when I last saw a post from him ...

Leper

Aug 31, 2021, 5:38:48 AM8/31/21
On 8/30/2021 5:34 PM, Michael A Terrell wrote:
Obviously you were too chickenshit to contradict Mr Wieber while he was
still alive!

Michael Terrell

Aug 31, 2021, 11:38:22 AM8/31/21
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 5:38:48 AM UTC-4, Leper wrote:
> .
> Obviously you were too chickenshit to contradict Mr Wieber while he was
> still alive!

He posted to Linkedin on August 20, so your fantasy of his death is still wrong.
BTW, I've heard that you eat those chickenshit sandwiches for lunch, every day

Michael Terrell

Aug 31, 2021, 11:41:18 AM8/31/21
I didn't post that shit. There is a photo by my name, if you're on Google Groups. Otherwise look at the headers.

Jeffrey VanRensselaer

Aug 31, 2021, 12:00:00 PM8/31/21
Last post from him in r.c.m. was 08/11/2020. The next day was when the court
order prohibiting him from posting to Usenet went into effect.

Snag

Aug 31, 2021, 1:38:24 PM8/31/21
I have my doubts about such a court order , got a link ? I really
don't give a shit about Weiber one way or another - I had/have him
killfiled - I just thought it was pretty toxic that someone would dig up
old shit to bitch about . IIRC Terrell alleges that Weiber cheated him
on some kind of machinery deal or something like that .

Michael Terrell

Aug 31, 2021, 6:09:55 PM8/31/21
No, I didn't. It is the troll that keeps trying to shit stir trouble for Mark.