Operation Stop Soros - Crowd sourced weaponized autism! - #StopSoros

raykeller

Oct 21, 2016, 4:49:36 AM10/21/16

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58g0ce/operation_stop_soros_crowd_sourced_weaponized/

Operation Stop Soros - Crowd sourced weaponized autism! - #StopSoros
Reddit ^ | October 20, 2016 | jamesgalb

Autists have started compiling a list of all Board of Elections in all
Counties in all States that will be using Smartmatic/Soros voting machines.

Help is needed... These places need to be called and petitioned to use their
fall backs of a manual voting process (as detailed in OP post below)... We
also need to gather as much information as possible with Smartmatic and
Soros, showing a conflict of interest with the people behind the voting
machines!..

Lastly, we need to examine if there are other voting machines that can be
considered corrupt and compromised, and start analyzing and sharing that
information as well (more info on other companies at bottom) Make it so
these people cant do anything the next 2 weeks except for field questions on
voting machines and their conflict of interest, unless they make the switch!
Our election needs a paper trail. We demand it! MAGA!

Our timing here is clutch. We are not going to give them time to set up a
backup plan.

(Excerpt) Read more at reddit.com ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58g0ce/operation_stop_soros_crowd_sourced_weaponized/

8 minute video, WATCH IT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

Off the top of my head, I can't see how these Autists can overwhelm election
boards as they should be.

Can every non-Clinton voter demand a paper ballot rather than voting by
machine? That way, in theory, no matter what they did to the vote count on
the machines there would be a paper record of non-Clinton votes.