Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions

raykeller

Apr 11, 2018, 5:19:26 PM4/11/18

Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions
SHTFPlan | 04/11/2018 | Mac Slavo
If youâ?Tve ever wondered if the censorship of conservatives and
libertarians will ever end, hereâ?Ts more evidence that it could be just the
beginning. Investigative journalists uncovered the ugly truth that Facebook
employees, at senior levels, dozens of former Barack Obama and Hillary
Clinton staffers.

Mark Zuckerberg notably failed to mention the recent revelations about the
Obama 2012 campaignâ?Ts exploitation of the platformâ?Ts weak pre-2014 data
protections toharvest masses of data from non-consenting users. But when
looking deeper at the number of former Obama staffers and former Hillary
staffers in senior positions at the social media giant, it becomes a lot
easier to see the â?owhyâ?ť behind the obvious and glaring question.

It isnâ?Tt a secret that Facebook has been censoring anyone with a non-left
political ideology. Even Diamond and Silk have had a run-in with censorship.

And adding to the free speech violations, the establishment media narrative
on the Facebook data scandal hit a decent sized snag last month. The talking
heads had hoped that the story would be restricted to Cambridge Analytica, a
data analytics firm that they linked to the Cruz and Trump campaigns, and
their alleged misuse of user data. But a bigger story soon emerged, linked
to a longtime media favorite: Barack Obama. But this story was widely
dismissed by the propaganda puppets.

By the admission of Barack Obamaâ?Ts former media analytics director,
Carol Davidsen, the former president hoovered up far more data without
usersâ?T consent in 2012, when Facebookâ?Ts data policies were (as Facebook
now concedes) far more vulnerable to exploitation than they were in 2016.

Mark Zuckerberg admits that, prior to its strengthening of user
protections in 2014, Facebook made a critical error in allowing third-party
apps to harvest data not just from users who gave them consent, but from
their non-consenting friends. What he didnâ?Tt mention was the digital
campaigning tools developed by Obama for America were among the apps that
took advantage of this loophole. â?"Breitbart

They came to office in the days following election recruiting & were very
candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldnâ?Tt have allowed
someone else to do because they were on our side. â?" Carol Davidsen
(@cld276) March 19, 2018

Davidsen also clearly admitted on Twitter that representatives from Facebook
visited Obamaâ?Ts campaign team. Facebook told them they were allowed to get
away with it because â?othey were on their side.â?ť

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 11, 2018, 7:34:52 PM4/11/18
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:19:24 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Re: Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions

No wonder it doesn't work correctly half the time!

Scout

Apr 12, 2018, 9:02:49 PM4/12/18

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in message
So how did Facebook get them to double their productivity?

Did they promise to tell them a secret about Hillary?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 12, 2018, 9:14:58 PM4/12/18
More like they said they'd have to take a walk in the woods with her
if they didn't shape up.

Frank

Apr 13, 2018, 11:56:23 AM4/13/18
Just got a FB post that it is Friday the 13th and what might be scarier
than President Hillary.