"Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables'"

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 11:27:03 AM9/20/16
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

And she *should* regret it, because *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in
the basket of deplorables - just vile, filthy people.

It's probably not a good political strategy to attack the character of a
candidate's supporters, rather than attacking the candidate, but what
Clinton said is spot-on correct.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 11:43:03 AM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
> vile, filthy people.

Wow, you bigoted Libs sure like to class war on the rest of us....

Label and demonize much, you fascist asshole?

DROP FUCKING DEAD!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 11:43:21 AM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
> vile, filthy people.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 11:51:00 AM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
> vile, filthy people.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 12:03:03 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 8:43 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
>> vile, filthy people.
>
> Wow, you bigoted Libs

Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].

You *are* a thoroughly deplorable asshole who should be *voiceless* in
the political arena. Your vote shouldn't count.

Leave the followups alone, shitbag.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 12:40:52 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:03 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 8:43 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
>>> vile, filthy people.
>>
>> Wow, you bigoted Libs
>
> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].

Ya you are!

> You *are* a thoroughly deplorable asshole who should be *voiceless* in
> the political arena. Your vote shouldn't count.

Oh?

So how do you come to that conclusion?

How may other Americans' votes "shouldn't count", fascist?

> Leave the followups alone, shitbag.

Kiss my ASS, you traitor to the US Constitution!

Btw Jonathan Ball, your sock reign of terror is going DOWN!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 12:50:56 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:03 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 8:43 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 9:27 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in the basket of deplorables - just
>>> vile, filthy people.
>>
>> Wow, you bigoted Libs
>
> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].

Ya you are!

> You *are* a thoroughly deplorable asshole who should be *voiceless* in
> the political arena. Your vote shouldn't count.

Oh?

So how do you come to that conclusion?

How may other Americans' votes "shouldn't count", fascist?

> Leave the followups alone, shitbag.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:11:51 PM9/20/16

On 9/20/2016 9:50 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 10:03 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Wow, you bigoted Libs
>>
>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].
>

> Ya you are!

No, spammy, you dumb cunt.

>> You *are* a thoroughly deplorable asshole who should be *voiceless* in
>> the political arena. Your vote shouldn't count.
>
> Oh?

Yes.

> So how do you come to that conclusion?

Because you are obviously a mentally defective shitbag. That's how.

>> Leave the followups alone, shitbag.
>
> Kiss my ASS, you traitor to the US Constitution!

I'm not, spammy. That would be you.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:37:17 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].
>>

>> Ya you are!
>
> No, spammy, you dumb cunt.

Rudy Canoza aka Jonathan Ball is one of the biggest Usenet trolls of all
times. He's a
guy with a huge inferiority complex. At 155 pounds and 70 years old,
he's also one of the biggest littlest bully-cowards in the newsgroups.
He's a anarchist purist-Libertarian who believes government serves no
purpose. All that know him know this: Rudy Canoza
has quite a long list of alias names -- and forged posts, illegal alien
from
Argentina, arrested for stalking, stealing ladies lingerie, stalking radio
stations, Rudy is a glutton for attention like Sarah Palin.
Hey Rudy, go stalk her. See what happens when her militia hoodsters skin
you
alive and use you as chili sauce on their next moose burrito,

Following is
an (incomplete) list of bogus names:
Jonathan Balll
R W Emerson
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
sil @ onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt
prickerbush
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
notgen @ yahoo.com
Jay Santos
mortons.steakho
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
sb29
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
dh@
chico chupacabra

newest nym: Will
----
Wilson Woods has infected this group with at least 3 different nyms. His
real name is Jonathan Ball of 2030 Jefferson Drive Pasadena CA91104. You
want proof that he's a racist?

Jonathan Ball

Stupid little wog; go back where you came
from. You don't belong in a civilized place.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/cabaf41717694bf5

You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d15bda57bae2ae15

Wilson Woods

Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back to your
village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/dd1b540bda0ce11b

Rudy Canoza

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:45:32 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].
>>

>> Ya you are!
>
> No, spammy, you dumb cunt.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 20, 2016, 1:46:12 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:37 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
bullshitted:

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:50:11 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:45 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
bullshitted:

>>> Ya you are!
>>
>> No, spammy, you dumb cunt.
>
> Rudy Canoza aka

No, you dumb cunt.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:51:48 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:50 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> Rudy Canoza aka
>
> No,

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:57 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:51 AM, spammy - suffocating at the bottom of the basket
of deplorables -
bullshitted:
No, you dumb convicted child-molester cunt.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:50:46 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> you dumb convicted child-molester

Lol, libeler.

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 4:53:30 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 8:43 AM, spamming boar is a:

> fascist asshole

and needs to:

> DROP FUCKING DEAD!

Nobody gives a shit about you, you feeble troll. NOBODY!

Now wank some more, you tedious little coward!

Dance some more for me, spammie-slut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVZMxz3vqw

Gonna man up some day, you disgusting cowardly traitor?

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say?

Shut the fuck up, you worthless trolling twerp.

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy, you useless
piece of SHIT!

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous Spammy's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS
Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 4:59:31 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 2:53 PM, Sang Froid wrote:
> Nobody gives a shit about you,

Oh but you do cupcake, you REALLY do!!!

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 8:05:21 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:37 AM, spamming boring shitstain wrote:

> Ru

Go piss up a rope, you feeble squat-to-pee troll.

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 8:11:37 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:51 AM, spamming troll wrote:

> Rud

NoBody

Sep 21, 2016, 6:20:20 AM9/21/16
One could easily say the exact same words about you.

stunnel bear

Sep 21, 2016, 10:01:39 AM9/21/16
DING!!!!

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 1:28:49 PM9/21/16
No, rationally one cannot say that about me.

> I suck.

DING!

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 1:29:41 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 11:28 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> No, rationally one cannot say that about me.

Fuck off tRudy, you're DONE here.

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 1:33:43 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 9:41 AM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
> On 9/20/2016 10:03 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Wow, you bigoted Libs
>>
>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 1:38:51 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 11:33 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].
>>>

>> Ya you are!
>
> No,

You're DONE here Jonathan.

Drop dead.

Or take a shovel to your head.

Now duck you sucker!

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 1:40:04 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 11:33 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> Fuck off. I'm not "Lib" [sic].
>>>

>> Ya you are!
>
> No,

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 2:00:04 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/21/2016 10:40 AM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
> On 9/21/2016 10:33 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Ya you are!
>>
>> No, spammy, you dumb cunt.
>
> You're DONE here Jonathan.

I'm not done, spammy, you dumb cocksucker cunt, and I'm not "Jonathan",
either.

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 2:18:50 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/21/2016 10:29 AM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
> On 9/21/2016 10:28 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>> No, rationally one cannot say that about me.
>>

>>> I suck.
>>
>> DING!
>
> Fuck off Prof. Canoza, you're DONE here.

No, spammy, you impotent little faggot whose face is going to get
slammed with a shovel, I am not done here.

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 5:35:56 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 12:00 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> You're DONE here Jonathan.
>
> I'm not done,

You may think that...for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 5:37:57 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 12:18 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> DING!
>>
>> Fuck off Prof. Canoza, you're DONE here.
>
> No, spammy, you impotent little faggot whose face is going to get
> slammed with a shovel,

A WHAT????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

Kurt Lochner

Sep 21, 2016, 5:47:20 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 4:36 PM, aspartame whined:

> You may think that...for now...

Create a new account, Jeff?

--
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there
always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been

--Isaac Asimov

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 6:15:38 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 3:47 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> On 9/21/2016 4:36 PM, aspartame whined:
>>
>> You may think that...for now...
>

> Create a new account, Jeff?

Gray aliens still following you around, Urt?

Kurt Lochner

Sep 21, 2016, 6:36:06 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 5:14 PM, enhancement was again sniveling at:
> On 9/21/2016 3:47 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
>> On 9/21/2016 4:36 PM, enhancement whined:
>>
>> Create a new account, Jeff?
>
> Gray aliens still following you around

Nice of you to bring up a FidoNet text that I sent as a Science Advisor
to promote some kind of discussion, as opposed to yourself, who only
wants to disrupt and ruin any chance of that happening, Jeff..

From Jeff Casto:

> Hahaha! It took me a couple of years but I did it! I trashed
> your newsgroup. Filled it with spam. Drove away the old timers.
> Brought chaos to stupidity! I did it!

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 7:17:00 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 4:36 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> On 9/21/2016 5:14 PM, enhancement was again sniveling at:
>> On 9/21/2016 3:47 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
>>> On 9/21/2016 4:36 PM, enhancement whined:
>>>
>>> Create a new account, Jeff?
>>
>> Gray aliens still following you around
>

> Nice of you to bring up a FidoNet text that I sent as a Science Advisor
> to promote some kind of discussion,

"Science Advisor to whom?

The Oklahoma Spaced Out Alliance?

> as opposed to yourself, who only
> wants to disrupt and ruin any chance of that happening, Jeff..

I'll discuss the bunch from Zeta Reticuli with ya, let's talk about the
alleged exchange of scientists that occurred.

> From Jeff Casto:
>
>> Hahaha! It took me a couple of years but I did it! I trashed
>> your newsgroup. Filled it with spam. Drove away the old timers.
>> Brought chaos to stupidity! I did it!

Where did that manufactured quote come from Urt?

> "I talked to Jeff's family and his problems are FAR more serious."

Did ya?

When?

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 8:33:07 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/21/2016 2:37 PM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
That's exactly what's going to happen to you, spammy, you stupid cunt.

Gunner Asch

Sep 21, 2016, 9:51:36 PM9/21/16

Ben Renick

Sep 22, 2016, 2:34:10 AM9/22/16
On 9/21/2016 6:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I'm not done,
>>
>> You may think that...for now...
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s
>>
> http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Iraq-Crisis-mass-grave-of-vicitms-of-saddams-chemical-weapons-665x385.jpg

Not going to happen here, and gummer - impotent Depends-wearing eunuch -
knows it.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 22, 2016, 3:35:13 AM9/22/16
On 9/21/2016 1:00 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/21/2016 10:40 AM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
> with a shovel - mewled:
>> On 9/21/2016 10:33 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>>>
>>> On 9/20/2016 9:41 AM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to
>>> smash with a shovel - mewled:

>>> No, spammy, you dumb cunt.
>>
>> You're DONE here Jonathan.
>
> I'm not done, spammy, you dumb cocksucker cunt, and I'm not "Jonathan",
> either.

Yes Rudy..You are Jonathon the Groups AIDs infested scrawny freak.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 22, 2016, 7:03:35 AM9/22/16
Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in

> http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-baske
> t-of-deplorables/
>
> And she *should* regret it, because *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in
> the basket of deplorables - just vile, filthy people.
>
> It's probably not a good political strategy to attack the character of a
> candidate's supporters, rather than attacking the candidate, but what
> Clinton said is spot-on correct.

Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 22, 2016, 7:05:22 AM9/22/16

> On 9/21/2016 7:01 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/21/2016 4:20 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> One could easily say the exact same words about you.
>
> No, rationally one cannot say that about me.
>

>> I suck.
>
> DING!

Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis treated
the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...

You are pathetic.

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 11:19:18 AM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:05:12 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in

>> No, rationally one cannot say that about me.
>>

>>> I suck.
>>
>> DING!
>>

>Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis treated
>the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>
>You are pathetic.

Actually..Hitllery & Co. treats the 64% of the American people that
way. Only 36% of the people are Lefties.

The word has been getting out since the Internet..and those 64% are
coming awake.

Its funny to read the polls and find that "moderate" doesnt mean what
it used to. What were Conservative 40 yrs ago..is considered
"moderate" by the media today.

Gunner

Ben Renick

Sep 22, 2016, 12:14:09 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 4:03 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-baske
>> t-of-deplorables/
>>
>> And she *should* regret it, because *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are in
>> the basket of deplorables - just vile, filthy people.
>>
>> It's probably not a good political strategy to attack the character of a
>> candidate's supporters, rather than attacking the candidate, but what
>> Clinton said is spot-on correct.
>>

> Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.

Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
things work.

Siri Cruise

Sep 22, 2016, 1:06:07 PM9/22/16
In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis treated
> the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>
> You are pathetic.

I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable. That
meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead you all are
self-identifying as a deplorable to let your self-congratulatory beating of
breasts and gnashing of dentures.

Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
If you assume the final scene is a dying delusion as Tom Cruise drowns below
the Louvre, then Edge of Tomorrow has a happy ending. Kill Tom repeat..

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:31:23 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 12:06 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis treated
>> the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>>
>> You are pathetic.
>
> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable. That
> meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead you all are
> self-identifying as a deplorable to let your self-congratulatory beating of
> breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>
> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.

I thought you were above casting nasty made up aspersions like that?

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 23, 2016, 7:30:14 AM9/23/16
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis
>> treated the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>>
>> You are pathetic.
>
> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.
> That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead
> you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
> self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>
> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.

It must be very sad to be so hateful.

Gunner Asch

Sep 23, 2016, 11:06:30 AM9/23/16
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
>> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis
>>> treated the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>>>
>>> You are pathetic.
>>
>> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.
>> That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead
>> you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
>> self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>>
>> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.
>>

>It must be very sad to be so hateful.

And they will wonder why they are standing on the lip of a ditch....
"What did we do? This isnt fair!!!"
"Pew"

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 23, 2016, 12:18:07 PM9/23/16
On 9/23/2016 8:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
> Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
>>> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>

>>> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.
>>> That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead
>>> you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
>>> self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>>>
>>> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.
>>>

>> It must be very sad to be so hateful.
>

> And they will wonder why they are standing on the lip of a ditch....

No, because we know that's not going to happen.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

Siri Cruise

Sep 23, 2016, 1:59:21 PM9/23/16
In article <1BcFz.2912$8O5....@fx26.iad>,
basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

> On 9/23/2016 8:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
> > Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> It must be very sad to be so hateful.
> >

> > And they will wonder why they are standing on the lip of a ditch....
>
> No, because we know that's not going to happen.

If he didn't have a fantasy life, he would have no life at all.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 23, 2016, 3:45:15 PM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 10:14 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> It's probably not a good political strategy to attack the character of a
>>> candidate's supporters, rather than attacking the candidate, but what
>>> Clinton said is spot-on correct.
>>>

>> Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.
>
> Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
> things work.

WTF have you ever "made work" Trudy?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 3:52:16 PM9/23/16
On 9/21/2016 7:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I'm not done,
>>
>> You may think that...for now...
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s
>>
> http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Iraq-Crisis-mass-grave-of-vicitms-of-saddams-chemical-weapons-665x385.jpg

Suitable!

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 4:02:23 PM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 11:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.

Shut your sagging old cakehole, meth face.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 5:54:51 PM9/23/16
On 9/23/2016 11:58 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> If he didn't have a fantasy life, he would have no life at all.
>
> -- :-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. 'I

Hey meth face, you still raping waitresses down at the truck stop?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 5:56:35 PM9/23/16
On 9/23/2016 9:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.
>>> >>

>> >It must be very sad to be so hateful.
>
> And they will wonder why they are standing on the lip of a ditch....
> "What did we do? This isnt fair!!!"
> "Pew"

My crowbar is unfair too.

Oh well...

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 24, 2016, 9:09:34 AM9/24/16
Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:irTEz.953$zB2.474
@fx09.iad:

> On 9/22/2016 4:03 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in
>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-
baske
>>> t-of-deplorables/
>>>
>>> And she *should* regret it, because *ALL* ardent Trump supporters are
in
>>> the basket of deplorables - just vile, filthy people.
>>>
>>> It's probably not a good political strategy to attack the character of
>>> candidate's supporters, rather than attacking the candidate, but what
>>> Clinton said is spot-on correct.
>>>

>> Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.
>
> Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
> things work.

What have you ever done that didn't invovle stealing from your betters.

Besides, now that the truth is out we can't trust you. It's kill or be
killed.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 24, 2016, 9:10:53 AM9/24/16
> In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis
>> treated the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
>>
>> You are pathetic.
>
> I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.
> That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead
> you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
> self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>
> Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.

So the Final Solution will only apply to half of his supporters? Which
half?

Time to die cockroach.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 24, 2016, 9:12:26 AM9/24/16
basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote in

> On 9/23/2016 8:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
>> Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> It must be very sad to be so hateful.
>>

>> And they will wonder why they are standing on the lip of a ditch....
>
> No, because we know that's not going to happen.

Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
sparky?

Gunner Asch

Sep 24, 2016, 10:19:42 AM9/24/16
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:12:15 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>> No, because we know that's not going to happen.
>>

>Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
>sparky?

Like the Jews thought that being put in the Ghetto was only political
posturing?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 24, 2016, 10:41:30 AM9/24/16
On 9/24/2016 7:09 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:irTEz.953$zB2.474
> @fx09.iad:
>
>> On 9/22/2016 4:03 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in

> baske

> in

>>> Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.
>>
>> Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
>> things work.
>>

> What have you ever done that didn't invovle stealing from your betters.
>
> Besides, now that the truth is out we can't trust you. It's kill or be
> killed.

Make it so then!

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2016, 12:36:42 PM9/24/16
In article <XnsA68D5DAAAA6B9We...@213.239.209.88>,
I'm glad you're laughing at Gunner's fantasies as well.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2016, 12:37:41 PM9/24/16
In article <pq2dubhbu1dmd6mja...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:12:15 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
> Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
> >> No, because we know that's not going to happen.
> >>

> >Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
> >sparky?
>
> Like the Jews thought that being put in the Ghetto was only political
> posturing?

Nice auto-godwinning, bright stuff.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2016, 12:40:15 PM9/24/16
In article <XnsA68D5D67B8645We...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> > Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Yes we can. Hitler is treating half the population like the Nazis
> >> treated the Jews. First they were demonized and next ...
> >>
> >> You are pathetic.
> >
> > I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are deplorable.
> > That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not me'. Instead
> > you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
> > self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
> >
> > Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.
> >

> So the Final Solution will only apply to half of his supporters? Which
> half?
>
> Time to die cockroach.

Yes, that is my drone following your car. Hafa an godne daeg!

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2016, 12:41:47 PM9/24/16
In article <XnsA68D5D2C91CF2We...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:irTEz.953$zB2.474
> @fx09.iad:
>
> > On 9/22/2016 4:03 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> >> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in

> baske

> in

> >> Seig Heil fucktard. Now tell us the Final Solution for the Deplorables.
> >
> > Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
> > things work.
> >

> What have you ever done that didn't invovle stealing from your betters.
>
> Besides, now that the truth is out we can't trust you. It's kill or be
> killed.

What happenned? Did your mom bring down the hot pockets cold? Too bad she can't
trust you to have microwave in the basement.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 10:32:46 AM9/25/16
On 9/24/2016 10:41 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsA68D5D2C91CF2We...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:irTEz.953$zB2.474
>> @fx09.iad:

>> baske

>> in

>>> Just let them live their squalid lives hidden from those of us who make
>>> things work.
>>>

>> What have you ever done that didn't invovle stealing from your betters.
>>
>> Besides, now that the truth is out we can't trust you. It's kill or be
>> killed.
>
> What happenned? Did your mom bring down the hot pockets cold? Too bad she can't
> trust you to have microwave in the basement.

What happened to YOU, meth face?

Did the swamp cooler shed a belt while you were working over one of
those waitresses from the truck stop?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 11:05:42 AM9/25/16
On 9/24/2016 10:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
>> > sparky?
> I'm glad you're laughing at Gunner's fantasies as well.

Hey Patricia, how's that meth face of your playing down at the truck
stop these days?

Work harder to come by since Obozo's war on oil, coal and gas?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 11:06:46 AM9/25/16
On 9/24/2016 10:37 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pq2dubhbu1dmd6mja...@4ax.com>,
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
>>> sparky?
>>
>> Like the Jews thought that being put in the Ghetto was only political
>> posturing?
>
> Nice auto-godwinning, bright stuff.

Is meth face curable Patricia?

Or will you continue to sag out until there's only flaps of old nasty
skin and yellow chickets left?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 11:07:50 AM9/25/16
On 9/24/2016 10:40 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Time to die cockroach.
> Yes, that is my drone following your car. Hafa an godne daeg!

Not much oil field work left is there Patricia?

You can thank Obozo for making you unemployed.

That and your nasty old meth face.

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2016, 11:28:22 AM9/25/16
Your obsession amuses me.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 12:04:05 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 9:28 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Yes, that is my drone following your car. Hafa an godne daeg!
>>
>> Not much oil field work left is there Patricia?
>>
>> You can thank Obozo for making you unemployed.
>>
>> That and your nasty old meth face.
>
> Your obsession amuses me.

Your lame act here has lasted way too long.

Puppy-truckers with over-mineralized swamp cooler pads need to double
clutch their rhetoric.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 25, 2016, 12:23:57 PM9/25/16
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
The good thing for you is that you are so stupid that when death comes you
won't even notice it.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 25, 2016, 12:25:48 PM9/25/16

> In article <XnsA68D5D67B8645We...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <XnsA68B481F02EAWe...@213.239.209.88>,
>> > Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

>> > I noted that Clinton said only half of Drumpf supporters are
>> > deplorable. That meant each Drumpf supporter could respond with 'not
>> > me'. Instead you all are self-identifying as a deplorable to let your
>> > self-congratulatory beating of breasts and gnashing of dentures.
>> >
>> > Fun, fun, fun, till Ivanka's daddy took her hymen away.
>> >

>> So the Final Solution will only apply to half of his supporters? Which
>> half?
>>
>> Time to die cockroach.
>
> Yes, that is my drone following your car. Hafa an godne daeg!

The similarities between HRC and AH in 1945.

They both have Parkinson's
They both represent a failed ideology
They will both be dead before much longer.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 12:29:56 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 10:23 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:

>> > What happenned? Did your mom bring down the hot pockets cold? Too bad
>> > she can't trust you to have microwave in the basement.
>> >
> The good thing for you is that you are so stupid that when death comes you
> won't even notice it.

The brain is already in rigor mortis, the rest is reflexive spasmodic
leftardism.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 12:32:41 PM9/25/16
Quite evident.

> They both represent a failed ideology

Of death and systemic bigotry.

> They will both be dead before much longer.

Prayers do come true!

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2016, 4:33:33 PM9/25/16
In article <XnsA68E7E233CDA2We...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> The good thing for you is that you are so stupid that when death comes you
> won't even notice it.

I'm so frightenned by you.

Really.

You're like so terrifying.

Oh! my!

Was it good for you?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 25, 2016, 4:38:50 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 2:33 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsA68E7E233CDA2We...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>> The good thing for you is that you are so stupid that when death comes you
>> won't even notice it.
>
> I'm so frightenned by you.
>
> Really.
>
> You're like so terrifying.
>
> Oh! my!
>

> Was it good for you?

Your whole Le Chine Bleu act was unbearably lame, and frankly the rest
of you is a testimony to the embedded annual value of literally being
your own Halloween costume.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 26, 2016, 10:52:19 AM9/26/16
On 9/24/2016 7:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 9/24/2016 6:12 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote in

>> deplorable.

>>> No, because we know that's not going to happen.
>>>

>> Just like the Nazis thought the Reich would last 1,000 years, right,
>> sparky?
>
> Like the Jews thought that being put in the Ghetto was only political
> posturing?

None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists

Governor Swill

Sep 27, 2016, 4:57:21 AM9/27/16
On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
>No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.

Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
be pushed back four more years.

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
Just because I found this fascinating reading . . .

Siri Cruise

Sep 27, 2016, 6:29:18 AM9/27/16
In article <n1dkub5i5vh6avlhd...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
> >None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
> >No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.
>
> Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
> be pushed back four more years.
>
> Swill

I believe the 'Great Cull' is the name of a cup to carry sand from the sand
dispenser to the weight activated switch in the room at the bottom of the
pyramid. Wait a sec....

Sorry, it's the Sacred Cull.

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcRr/riddleofthesphinx.html

Primitive Chamber III: This looks like the exit on the bottom right of the maze
map.
Get the Sacred Cull on the altar.
The skeleton on the left corner of the room is holding a scroll. Pick up the
Flume Scroll.
Lotus Dome Chamber: Turning left in the maze, an exit back to the beautiful
chamber (seen the first time the cobra wheel was turned) is revealed. Enter.
In the middle of the chamber, a giant closed lotus is seen. A stand with 4 holes
is before it. Place gold harp key on the stand.
The giant lotus opens up and a throne carried by statues is revealed. A pot is
set before the throne.
Turn back and while facing the exit, go to the right side aisle and find an
intricate chest that opens to a star to sun contraption.
Go to the other side aisle and at the end of the hallway stands a sand dispenser
held by 2 statues. Place the sacred cull on the top of the pot at the bottom of
the dispenser and slide the lever to the right. Bring the grain full cull back
to the lotus throne and empty it to the pot. Do this a total of 6 times.
You will sit on the throne and descend. Get off and click on the stone door.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 27, 2016, 10:47:25 AM9/27/16
On 9/27/2016 2:57 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>> None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
>> No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.
>
> Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
> be pushed back four more years.
>
> Swill

Unlikely.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 27, 2016, 10:48:00 AM9/27/16
On 9/27/2016 4:29 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <n1dkub5i5vh6avlhd...@4ax.com>,
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>>> None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
>>> No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.
>>
>> Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
>> be pushed back four more years.
>>
>> Swill
>
> I believe the 'Great Cull' is the name of a cup

You think trailer shantys are safe houses?

Governor Swill

Sep 27, 2016, 2:38:54 PM9/27/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 03:29:06 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcRr/riddleofthesphinx.html
>
>Primitive Chamber III: This looks like the exit on the bottom right of the maze
>map.
>Get the Sacred Cull on the altar.
>The skeleton on the left corner of the room is holding a scroll. Pick up the
>Flume Scroll.
>Lotus Dome Chamber: Turning left in the maze, an exit back to the beautiful
>chamber (seen the first time the cobra wheel was turned) is revealed. Enter.
>In the middle of the chamber, a giant closed lotus is seen. A stand with 4 holes
>is before it. Place gold harp key on the stand.
>The giant lotus opens up and a throne carried by statues is revealed. A pot is
>set before the throne.
>Turn back and while facing the exit, go to the right side aisle and find an
>intricate chest that opens to a star to sun contraption.
>Go to the other side aisle and at the end of the hallway stands a sand dispenser
>held by 2 statues. Place the sacred cull on the top of the pot at the bottom of
>the dispenser and slide the lever to the right. Bring the grain full cull back
>to the lotus throne and empty it to the pot. Do this a total of 6 times.
>You will sit on the throne and descend. Get off and click on the stone door.

Wow! That's almost as complicated as Obamacare!

Alosaurus

Sep 27, 2016, 6:08:59 PM9/27/16
On 9/27/2016 12:38 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> Bring the grain full cull back
>> >to the lotus throne and empty it to the pot. Do this a total of 6 times.
>> >You will sit on the throne and descend. Get off and click on the stone door.
> Wow! That's almost as complicated as Obamacare!

Oh yeah, the 2,00 page stalking horse for single payer health care.

It's nice folks are coming around to see why it was passed unread.

Siri Cruise

Sep 27, 2016, 8:27:05 PM9/27/16
In article <15flubthin5hmhcm7...@4ax.com>,
If you like Myst style games, you can try Riddle of the Sphinx and the Omega
Stone. They are rather old.

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 12:26:26 AM9/28/16
On 9/27/2016 6:27 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Wow! That's almost as complicated as Obamacare!
> If you like Myst style games, you can try Riddle of the Sphinx and the Omega
> Stone. They are rather old.

As are you, meth face.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 28, 2016, 12:37:09 AM9/28/16
On 9/27/2016 3:57 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>> None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
>> No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.
>
> Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
> be pushed back four more years.
>
> Swill

Nope...Gunner is your punishment for being a very noisy Fagot.
Just with you for the long haul.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 10:16:06 AM9/28/16
On 9/27/2016 10:37 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/27/2016 3:57 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Sep basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>>> None of Trump's critics are going to be standing on the lip of a ditch.
>>> No "backhoe"; no "cull"; no "list". This is all established.
>>
>> Gummer will disappear Nov 9 if not before, and the "Great Cull" will
>> be pushed back four more years.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Nope...Gunner is your punishment for being a very noisy Fagot.
> Just with you for the long haul.

laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!!!

Siri Cruise

Sep 28, 2016, 11:45:11 AM9/28/16
Boo!

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 12:16:33 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 9:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nsgjb2$8ur$3...@news.mixmin.net>, Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil> wrote:

>>> Nope...Gunner is your punishment for being a very noisy Fagot.
>>> Just with you for the long haul.
>>>

>> laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!!!
>
> Boo!

Meth...od acting?

Governor Swill

Sep 28, 2016, 8:33:17 PM9/28/16
On Tue, 27 Sep Siri Cruise wrote:

>If you like Myst style games, you can try Riddle of the Sphinx and the Omega
>Stone. They are rather old.

I admired Myst, great art and well designed but not my cuppa.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 28, 2016, 10:58:26 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 10:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nsgjb2$8ur$3...@news.mixmin.net>, Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil> wrote:

>>> Nope...Gunner is your punishment for being a very noisy Fagot.
>>> Just with you for the long haul.
>>>

>> laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!!!
>
> Boo! Hoo!

corrected that. Never could stand a halfway crybaby!

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 12:46:36 AM9/29/16
On 9/28/2016 6:33 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> I admired Myst

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/

Modal Trigger Why is Team Hillary taking money from anti-Israel Soros?
Hillary Clinton Photo: Reuters
If you judge people by the company they keep, it’s fair to question
Hillary Clinton’s commitment to Israel.

That’s because one of her biggest money men, George Soros, was just
exposed as heavily funding groups dedicated to slurring Israel as
“racist and anti-democratic.”

Last weekend, Soros’ Open Society Foundations was hacked and its
confidential reports published on an anti-Jewish Web site with links to
Russian intelligence.

The disclosures show Soros gave $10 million to groups whose aims include
delegitimizing Israel, pressuring governments to sever ties with the
Jewish state and attempting to undermine its Jewish character.

One group, which got $2.7 million in Soros grants, accuses Israel of
“ethnic cleansing” and spread the since-discredited lie that Israeli
soldiers massacred Palestinian civilians at Jenin in 2002.

Soros has criticized Israel before. He even blamed Israeli policies for
the growth of anti-Semitism in Europe (and compared the United States to
Nazi Germany). And earlier reports found that his Open Society has given
tens of millions annually to groups that wage “political warfare”
against Israel.

But the documents show he now prefers to “maintain a low profile and
relative distance” from his Palestinian grants, “particularly on the
advocacy front.”

He’s also funded Ploughshares, which created the echo chamber that
spread the White House lies on its Iran nuke deal.

Soros spent $13 million this cycle alone to send Clinton to the White
House and Democrats to Congress. That includes $8 million to pro-Clinton
super PACs.

Will they, and Hillary in particular, repudiate his support and return
his money? Not likely. Rather, Clinton says, “We need people like George
Soros, who is fearless and willing to step up when it counts.”

Soros has certainly stepped up against Israel. And unless Hillary
Clinton publicly and clearly says otherwise, voters should assume she
stands with him.

RD Sandman

Sep 29, 2016, 1:59:41 PM9/29/16
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 27 Sep Siri Cruise wrote:
>
>>If you like Myst style games, you can try Riddle of the Sphinx and the
>>Omega Stone. They are rather old.
>
> I admired Myst, great art and well designed but not my cuppa.
>
> Swill

However, it was an excellent game.

--

RD Sandman

I once knew a girl who was so flat chested that she
had a tattoo on her stomach that read:

"In case of rape, please place this side up."

---

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 2:42:41 PM9/29/16
On 9/29/2016 11:59 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 27 Sep Siri Cruise wrote:
>>
>>> If you like Myst style games, you can try Riddle of the Sphinx and the
>>> Omega Stone. They are rather old.
>>
>> I admired Myst, great art and well designed but not my cuppa.
>>
>> Swill
>
> However, it was an excellent game.

Why are you talking to that bad-hipped Hotlanta demotarded faggot?

RD Sandman

Sep 29, 2016, 2:51:29 PM9/29/16
Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil> wrote in news:nsjnau$f23$2...@news.mixmin.net:
Why is that any of your business?

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 3:15:53 PM9/29/16
On 9/29/2016 12:51 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil> wrote in news:nsjnau$f23$2...@news.mixmin.net:
>
>> On 9/29/2016 11:59 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
>>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> However, it was an excellent game.
>>>

>> Why are you talking to that bad-hipped Hotlanta demotarded faggot?
>

> Why is that any of your business?

Because I MADE it _my business_ that's why!

That repulsive leftarded faggot has been shilling for marxists for over
a decade here.

He is a TRAITOR to America, an ENEMY of liberty, and a corrupt and evil
soulless ghoul.

He deserves ZERO interactions, ZERO recognition, and ZERO response to
anything he coughs up here like hairball.

Got it?

Just Wondering

Sep 29, 2016, 4:42:56 PM9/29/16
On 9/29/2016 12:42 PM, Alosaurus wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 11:59 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I admired Myst, great art and well designed but not my cuppa.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> However, it was an excellent game.
>
> Why are you talking to that bad-hipped Hotlanta demotarded faggot?

How old are you, 13? I ask because you don't seem able
to present yourself with the maturity of an adult.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 29, 2016, 4:58:25 PM9/29/16
spammy is not an adult.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 29, 2016, 5:27:21 PM9/29/16
On 9/29/2016 2:44 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 12:42 PM, Alosaurus wrote:

>>> However, it was an excellent game.
>>
>> Why are you talking to that bad-hipped Hotlanta demotarded faggot?
>>
> How old are you, 13?

How old does Someone have to be to name themselves "Swill"?

> I ask because you don't seem able
> to present yourself with the maturity of an adult.

There's nothing "mature" or "Adult" about Swill's paid disinformation
act here.

Nothing at all.

I think he's shacking up with that former fascist regular Kirby
Grant/KStahl.

Ya think?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 29, 2016, 5:28:16 PM9/29/16
t-RUDE-y is such a shitty appraiser that he can't find work in the
greatest refi boom in history, lololol!!!!

Rudy Canoza

Sep 29, 2016, 6:30:49 PM9/29/16
Never worked as an appraiser, and there is *no* "refi boom" going on.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 29, 2016, 6:33:27 PM9/29/16
Suuuure you didn't....

> and there is *no* "refi boom" going on.

Like shooting fish in a barrel:

http://www.zillow.com/blog/2016-mortgage-refi-boom-192520/

Your Guide to the 2016 Mortgage Refi Boom
BY JULIAN HEBRON ON 16 FEB 2016
It is loading more messages.