Re: US Army elite airborne division heads to Puerto Rico

Land Ho

Oct 5, 2017, 12:40:06 PM10/5/17
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:40:13 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 07:51:48 -0700, Five To One <F...@td.com> wrote:

>>>So in other words..you are unable to provide any cites
>>
>>Ok, here are a few samples spanning a 7 year period, of your hundreds
>>of death threats .
>>
>><2010> So your life span is less than 2 yrs. Id strongly suggest
>>that you get your affairs in order, Ive submitted your name to the
>>List...shrug.
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/UsURh40X0Ik/Wsd7Zxn-Cn8J
>>
>><2012> Ive submitted his name to those keeping the List and with luck,
>>he will be killed this year during the Great Cull.
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/KfQbDK7qzRM/pW2hmI3skAAJ
>>
>><2017> Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List.
>>And for the reasons Ive already mentioned. I hope it takes a
>>very..very long time for you to breath your last breath. And
>>much...agony.
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/itIEDIKxLuE/k2KcktnqAAAJ
>>
>>So there is no doubt that according to you, who frequently claims to
>>never lie <chuckle>, that you have engaged in conspiracy to murder.
>>But what do YOU call it? And what was all the time you spent writing
>>out that BS supposed to do for you?
>
>Conspiracy to commit murder?

Yes, you worked hard to convince people you were serious, and that
they should be afraid of getting on your bad side. Which represents a
hilarious incongruity between your plan and the result. But the best
part is that it's fair to mock you for both the cull, and the
phoniness of it.

>Nameless individuals who will never be traced as there are at least 3
>cutouts between those suggesting people for the List..and those
>keeping the List?

Ah, so now in your infinite wisdom, you're reiterating that it's all
real, but that you are complicit in trying to hide your
co-conspirators. Is that what you plan to tell an HR person if you
ever get a job interview? That you're not a whackjob because you
ensured you had "cutouts?" No, you'd just lie and say you were playing
a character for fun. No matter, you won't be getting the chance.

>A warning of things to come.

No, your feeble attempt to intimidate readers. Same as your claims to
be suing. All BS, all the time. No lawyers, no suits. No cull, no
list. No amazing escapades of any sort, just some unemployed broke
dumbass loser yearning for some positive feedback in any echo chamber
where there are like-minded crackpots.

I liken your stupid threats to a fatass devouring a tub of ice cream.
Both driven by an urge they can't resist, blocking out any thought of
the easily foreseeable consequences.

>(Plink)

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right Wieber? I'll
change my nym so you can pretend you didn't try to run away.

Gunner Asch

Oct 5, 2017, 4:07:44 PM10/5/17
My but that was a fast switch from "conspiracy" to buffoonery. Did it
hurt your brain to do a 120 degree switch like that?

>>Nameless individuals who will never be traced as there are at least 3
>>cutouts between those suggesting people for the List..and those
>>keeping the List?
>
>Ah, so now in your infinite wisdom, you're reiterating that it's all
>real, but that you are complicit in trying to hide your
>co-conspirators. Is that what you plan to tell an HR person if you
>ever get a job interview? That you're not a whackjob because you
>ensured you had "cutouts?" No, you'd just lie and say you were playing
>a character for fun. No matter, you won't be getting the chance.

I have mentioned many times...I have no idea who they are. I simply
send an email to a particular email address, rarely get a
response...just enough to let me know it was received..and thats all
there is to it. I was told in the beginning, there were 3 cutouts
between me and the recipient. True? No idea. Is it a dead email
addy? I never got an error message.

I never send the data from my own equipment. Shrug...why would I want
to be backtracked if things higher up the chain went awry? I dont use
my normal email addys either. Same reason. It was all suggested to
me by the original contact. A name/email that apparently was
abandoned once contact and instructions were passed.

I dont have a clue who recieves the names/data. Nor do I care. Shrug.

>>A warning of things to come.
>
>No, your feeble attempt to intimidate readers. Same as your claims to
>be suing. All BS, all the time. No lawyers, no suits. No cull, no
>list. No amazing escapades of any sort, just some unemployed broke
>dumbass loser yearning for some positive feedback in any echo chamber
>where there are like-minded crackpots.

Intimidate readers? Who would be intimidated by me? As you keep
stating..Im just a helpless, poor fool. Right?

(Grin)

But..your fear is noted nonetheless.

>I liken your stupid threats to a fatass devouring a tub of ice cream.
>Both driven by an urge they can't resist, blocking out any thought of
>the easily foreseeable consequences.

Of course you do. It helps your delusions that you are superior to all
around you.

>>(Plink)
>
>When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right Wieber? I'll
>change my nym so you can pretend you didn't try to run away.

I expected it. You need to feel "powerful" and superior. Its all
part of your symptoms.

This makes what....876 so far?

You have to convince yourself that you are not scared shitless of me.
Its far...far too late for that.

Shrug

Gunner

---

Ed Huntress

Oct 5, 2017, 4:40:51 PM10/5/17
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:07:37 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Jesus, Gunner. That fantasy story probably overloaded your antivirus
software, because it thinks that YOU are the virus and it was trying
to kill your whole computer. Now it thinks that IT is a virus, itself.

Avast is sending out Maydays and begging for someone to pull the
plug...

--
Ed Huntress

kick ray-ray

Oct 5, 2017, 6:20:23 PM10/5/17
No, you don't.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

rangerssuck

Oct 5, 2017, 9:54:42 PM10/5/17
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:07:44 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

> I have mentioned many times...I have no idea who they are. I simply
> send an email to a particular email address, rarely get a
> response...just enough to let me know it was received..and thats all
> there is to it. I was told in the beginning, there were 3 cutouts
> between me and the recipient. True? No idea. Is it a dead email
> addy? I never got an error message.
>
> I never send the data from my own equipment. Shrug...why would I want
> to be backtracked if things higher up the chain went awry? I dont use
> my normal email addys either. Same reason. It was all suggested to
> me by the original contact. A name/email that apparently was
> abandoned once contact and instructions were passed.

Bullshit.

> I dont have a clue who recieves the names/data.

Well that's probably true, since you appear to be totally clueless

> Intimidate readers? Who would be intimidated by me?

Nobody.

Land Ho

Oct 6, 2017, 11:07:43 AM10/6/17
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:07:37 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
All you're doing with your dopey non-sequitur question mark shit, is
trying to pretend away the fact that all the hundreds of hours of time
you spent hoping to intimidate, achieved the opposite result -
laughter, and guaranteed permanent unemployment. You can't even get
your usual knuckle dragging sycophants to buy into the "great cull."
It's a joke, and you're a joke for inventing it, promoting it, and
expecting anyone to believe it.

>I have mentioned many times...I have no idea who they are. I simply
>send an email to a particular email address, rarely get a
>response...just enough to let me know it was received..and thats all
>there is to it. I was told in the beginning, there were 3 cutouts
>between me and the recipient. True? No idea. Is it a dead email
>addy? I never got an error message.

LOL So your lame attempt to walk back the great cull and the list, is
to admit that all of it is nothing more than your claim that you're
sending out blind emails!

>I never send the data from my own equipment.

There is no data you goddamn stupid liar.

> Shrug...why would I want
>to be backtracked if things higher up the chain went awry?

Uh, there's not much point in preventing backtracking when you're
publicly posting the plot details, moron.

> I dont use
>my normal email addys either. Same reason. It was all suggested to
>me by the original contact. A name/email that apparently was
>abandoned once contact and instructions were passed.

Good that you enjoyed watching Mission Impossible. Funny that you
think that adding one of the plot devices to your fantasy would
increase its plausibility.

>I dont have a clue who recieves the names/data. Nor do I care. Shrug.

For a guy who doesn't care, you sure wrote a lot of detailed
scenarios! And you're still doing it! Get a clue. Everybody knows it
was 100% Wieber BS. And we know you know it, and that you know any HR
person will know it with only a few minutes of research.

>>>A warning of things to come.
>>
>>No, your feeble attempt to intimidate readers. Same as your claims to
>>be suing. All BS, all the time. No lawyers, no suits. No cull, no
>>list. No amazing escapades of any sort, just some unemployed broke
>>dumbass loser yearning for some positive feedback in any echo chamber
>>where there are like-minded crackpots.
>
>Intimidate readers?

That was your intention. Same as it was your intention to intimidate
with tales of your lawyers and lawsuits. Same as it was your intention
to earn a living with your "business," fix your septic system problems
by dumping magic powder dust down the toilet, etc.

> Who would be intimidated by me?

Nobody.

> As you keep
>stating..Im just a helpless, poor fool. Right?

Absolutely. So helpless that when faced with the realization that
you've dug yourself into a hole, you can't think of any solution other
than to keep digging. But no physical digging, because that would take
away from your chair time, a problem your wife called "spent too much
time on the computer." She figured that out decades ago, yet here you
are, still churning out the self-destructive nonsense.

>>I liken your stupid threats to a fatass devouring a tub of ice cream.
>>Both driven by an urge they can't resist, blocking out any thought of
>>the easily foreseeable consequences.
>
>Of course you do. It helps your delusions that you are superior to all
>around you.

Everybody is superior to you. For example, the immigrant clerk at the
7-Eleven whose taxes help pay for your family's leeching. And
especially any little kid who when caught lying, is able to own up to
it.

Ed Huntress

Oct 6, 2017, 11:54:03 AM10/6/17
They just don't want to be caught wearing those club caps, with the
"Sons of Timothy McVeigh" stitched on the front.
Funny you should mention 7-11. I was looking at some old posts and
came across this one by Pox von Sputum:

"I took a Panda [Chinese gold coin] to 711 just to piss you off and
the Indian owner offered me full value plus half of spot."

Jeez. Around here, you're lucky if they'll take a credit card. <g>

And:

"Actually, I have traded on site in several countries. I have had
Indians in India offer me 20% over market value for certain
gold coins."

Pox failed to note that, at that time (2011) a foreigner caught
bringing gold coins or bullion into India faced fines and prison, and
the "customers" he was selling to in India could collect 50,000 Rupees
(around $1,000 in 2011) per kg. in bounty if they turned him in.
That's 2.5 times the bounty paid to catch someone smuggling heroin.

Do you suppose Pox and Gunner are related?

---
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 1:29:43 AM10/8/17
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:07:39 -0700, Land Ho <L...@td.net> wrote:

>l the hundreds of hours of time
>you spent hoping to intimidate

Cites?

Ah..dont bother.

<plink>

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 8, 2017, 9:51:09 AM10/8/17
On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 22:29:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:07:39 -0700, Land Ho <L...@td.net> wrote:
>
>>l the hundreds of hours of time
>>you spent hoping to intimidate
>

>Cites?

Every cull post you ever wrote. Everything you haven't accomplished in
life because you'll only get up from your chair when the smokes and
Dew run out. Duh.

>Ah..dont bother.
>
><plink>

LOL Why do you bother to claim to killfile when you respond to every
new nym, every time?

And where's that junk van registration you said you'd "happily" post?
Maybe it's time for you to come up with a story to explain why the
junk van has joined the junk bikes and junk motorhome in your
permanent yard ornament collection.

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 12:34:42 PM10/8/17
<VBG!!>

Pipewrench Peterson

Oct 8, 2017, 12:37:36 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 6:51 AM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 22:29:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:07:39 -0700, Land Ho <L...@td.net> wrote:
>>
>>> l the hundreds of hours of time
>>> you spent hoping to intimidate
>>

>> Cites?
>
> Every cull post you ever wrote. Everything you haven't accomplished in
> life because you'll only get up from your chair when the smokes and
> Dew run out. Duh.
>
>> Ah..dont bother.
>>
>> <plink>
>
> LOL Why do you bother to claim to killfile when you respond to every
> new nym, every time?

Haw haw haw! Isn't that the best? And he'll go around and around with a
"new" antagonist, sometimes for weeks, when it's obviously the same
person whom he claims to have "plinked".

> And where's that junk van registration you said you'd "happily" post?
> Maybe it's time for you to come up with a story to explain why the
> junk van has joined the junk bikes and junk motorhome in your
> permanent yard ornament collection.

I'm going to be making the drive from my home near San Gabriel up to
visit friends in northern California in a few weeks, and I think I'll
probably swing by Taft for some pictures in the 300 block of south Olive
Ave. I think you and Ed are in touch, and I know how to reach him, so
he can forward them. My bet is that Hotel Econoline is still up on blocks.

Duane Trevino

Oct 8, 2017, 12:42:37 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 9:34 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 06:51:11 -0700, Chocolate Jesus <C...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 22:29:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Cites?
>>
>> Every cull post you ever wrote. Everything you haven't accomplished in
>> life because you'll only get up from your chair when the smokes and
>> Dew run out. Duh.
>>
>>> Ah..dont bother.
>>>
>>> <plink>
>>
>> LOL Why do you bother to claim to killfile when you respond to every
>> new nym, every time?
>>
>> And where's that junk van registration you said you'd "happily" post?
>> Maybe it's time for you to come up with a story to explain why the
>> junk van has joined the junk bikes and junk motorhome in your
>> permanent yard ornament collection.
>
> <VBG!!>

Wieber concedes that he's a liar yet again.

Duane Trevino

Oct 8, 2017, 12:48:54 PM10/8/17
On 10/7/2017 10:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:07:39 -0700, Land Ho <L...@td.net> wrote:
>
>> l the hundreds of hours of time
>> you spent hoping to intimidate
>

> Cites?

Any of the thousands of times you blabbered emptily about the "great
cull" and stringing a Usenet opponent - your better in every way - from
a lamppost with barbed wire.

You're a zero.

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 1:40:52 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 10:37 AM, Pipewrench Peterson wrote:
> I'm going to be making the drive from my home near San Gabriel up to
> visit friends in northern California in a few weeks, and I think I'll
> probably swing by Taft for some pictures in the 300 block of south Olive
> Ave.  I think you and Ed are in touch, and I know how to reach him, so
> he can forward them.  My bet is that Hotel Econoline is still up on blocks.

YOU are little man Ball, let's get folks up to speed on who and what YOU
are!

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-ball-271869132

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 1:58:27 PM10/8/17

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 1:58:39 PM10/8/17

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 8, 2017, 2:38:20 PM10/8/17
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 09:37:34 -0700, Pipewrench Peterson <p...@ua.org>
wrote:

>On 10/8/2017 6:51 AM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
>> On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 22:29:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Cites?
>>
>> Every cull post you ever wrote. Everything you haven't accomplished in
>> life because you'll only get up from your chair when the smokes and
>> Dew run out. Duh.
>>
>>> Ah..dont bother.
>>>
>>> <plink>
>>
>> LOL Why do you bother to claim to killfile when you respond to every
>> new nym, every time?
>
>Haw haw haw! Isn't that the best? And he'll go around and around with a
>"new" antagonist, sometimes for weeks, when it's obviously the same
>person whom he claims to have "plinked".

He's been reduced to a single VBG today. I guess he's still working on
his fable to explain the great Hotel Econoline registration mystery.

>> And where's that junk van registration you said you'd "happily" post?
>> Maybe it's time for you to come up with a story to explain why the
>> junk van has joined the junk bikes and junk motorhome in your
>> permanent yard ornament collection.
>
>I'm going to be making the drive from my home near San Gabriel up to
>visit friends in northern California in a few weeks, and I think I'll
>probably swing by Taft for some pictures in the 300 block of south Olive
>Ave. I think you and Ed are in touch, and I know how to reach him, so
>he can forward them.

Looking forward to it.

> My bet is that Hotel Econoline is still up on blocks.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's probably being used as a shed, same as
the "motorhome." All that crap he hoards has to be stored somewhere.
He's using his hoarded crap something like matryoshka dolls. :)

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 2:42:58 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 12:38 PM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
> All that crap he hoards has to be stored somewhere.

Jealous, bitch?

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 8, 2017, 3:57:42 PM10/8/17
Of what? Having no chance at all of getting onto one of those reality
TV shows about hoarding? Of having no useless crap or dead vehicles
to store it in? LOL

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 4:14:12 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 1:57 PM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:42:55 -0600, "dr. postalman" <h...@wor.ld> wrote:
>
>> On 10/8/2017 12:38 PM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
>>> All that crap he hoards has to be stored somewhere.
>>
>> Jealous, bitch?
>
> Of what?

Mmm hmm...

> Having no chance at all of getting onto one of those reality
> TV shows about hoarding?

Oh no, best hoard more!

> Of having no useless crap or dead vehicles
> to store it in? LOL

You are the living embodiment of "useless crap"

Now bend double and blow yerself, cunt.

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 8, 2017, 4:35:28 PM10/8/17
All that rubbish.... reminds me.... instead of reading and responding
sufficiently to make it clear to everyone that you're a feeb, wouldn't
it be easier to cull me? What's the point of you survivalist nitwits
being armed to the teeth when all you do to your enemies is try to BS
them to death? Is that your plan for WTSHTF?

Mob shows up to kill and eat Wieber and dr.postalman.

postalman: "hold on a few minutes while I adjust the height of my
posting chair."

Wieber: "sure you can kill and eat me, but first you'll have to run an
obstacle course of dog shit <Shrug>

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 6:06:23 PM10/8/17
<VBG>

"Go put some sand in your crotch, it will make the crabs feel at
home."

Duane Trevino

Oct 8, 2017, 6:07:16 PM10/8/17
Wieber borrows an insult from someone who scorns Wieber.

<VBG>d

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 6:08:01 PM10/8/17
<VBG>

"Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 6:08:27 PM10/8/17
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:42:55 -0600, "dr. postalman" <h...@wor.ld> wrote:

He cant keep much stuff in his ward room there at the home.

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 6:10:05 PM10/8/17
<VBG>

"You have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified."

Gunner Asch

Oct 8, 2017, 6:10:49 PM10/8/17
<VBG>

"Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested."

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 8:44:03 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 2:35 PM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 14:14:09 -0600, "dr. postalman" <h...@wor.ld> wrote:

>>> Of what?
>>
>> Mmm hmm...
>>
>>> Having no chance at all of getting onto one of those reality
>>> TV shows about hoarding?
>>
>> Oh no, best hoard more!
>>
>>> Of having no useless crap or dead vehicles
>>> to store it in? LOL
>>
>> You are the living embodiment of "useless crap"
>>
>> Now bend double and blow yerself, cunt.
>
> All that rubbish.... reminds me.... instead of reading and responding
> sufficiently to make it clear to everyone that you're a feeb, wouldn't
> it be easier to cull me?

Well yes, yes it would...IF we had no laws in society to adhere to.

No worries, that time is nigh, then you go.

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 8:44:46 PM10/8/17
LOLOLOL!!! Good one!

dr. postalman

Oct 8, 2017, 8:45:24 PM10/8/17
On 10/8/2017 4:08 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:42:55 -0600, "dr. postalman" <h...@wor.ld> wrote:
>
>> On 10/8/2017 12:38 PM, Chocolate Jesus wrote:
>>> All that crap he hoards has to be stored somewhere.
>>
>> Jealous, bitch?
>
> He cant keep much stuff in his ward room there at the home.

Is that code word for "mommy's basement"?

Lol.

raykeller

Oct 9, 2017, 2:45:52 AM10/9/17

plink

"Duane Trevino" <punk.wie...@everytime.con> wrote in message

raykeller

Oct 9, 2017, 2:49:03 AM10/9/17

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
How long do you think it will take to run the mentaly ill stalkers nyms up
to say 3000 ?

Gunner Asch

Oct 9, 2017, 5:10:12 AM10/9/17
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 23:49:04 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:
About a year. He is up to 879 at the moment..so he is almost a third
of the way there already.

Im going to watch with fascination as the spring and summer comes
along and see if the Great Cull does indeed happen. The tragic Vegas
incident, where a Democrat killed 59, and wounded another nearly
600...., the NFL buffoonery, AntiFa, BLM etc....

Its going to be an interesting summer of 2018.

Duane Trevino

Oct 9, 2017, 10:11:39 AM10/9/17
You already know, of course, that it isn't going to happen. There
always was exactly zero chance of it happening.

> The tragic Vegas
> incident, where a Democrat killed 59, and wounded another nearly
> 600...., the NFL buffoonery, AntiFa, BLM etc....
>
> Its going to be an interesting summer of 2018.

Not especially - no more interesting than any of the last 15 years in
which the cull didn't happen.

No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no 264mph motorcycle
ride, no "gutting", no kicking light bulbs off 8' ceilings, no
one-handed pull-ups - all of that is bullshit.

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 9, 2017, 10:19:08 AM10/9/17
LOL Apparently you aren't talking about the laws requiring taxes to
be paid, or the one about telling the truth on vehicle insurance
applications.

>No worries, that time is nigh, then you go.

Nope. Although you might kill your chair with fungus and beat your
keyboard to death.

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 9, 2017, 10:21:31 AM10/9/17
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:10:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Man, how many more predictions of interesting times are you going to
make before you realize what everyone else already knows... that your
predictions are nothing but the idiotic fantasies of a lifetime loser?

<2012> "We live in interesting times..and they are about to get even
more interesting. Got food?"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/HwDJgx5NO44/AblnR7MHX9QJ
From the same post, another failed prediction, of where Wieber thought
he would be during the great cull of 2014!

"Moi? Ill be doing paperwork in an officesomewhere."

Bwahahahaha!

Why do you still imagine you have the foresight to predict
unprecedented social upheaval when you didn't even know that you'd be
on food stamps and sleeping in a junk vehicle?

Chocolate Jesus

Oct 9, 2017, 10:33:30 AM10/9/17
On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 15:08:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
So, Wieber, what are you going to do, hide Hotel Econoline to prevent
the unregistered junker from being photographed? Or will you claim
that someone stole the plates?

Duane Trevino

Oct 9, 2017, 10:42:19 AM10/9/17
I suppose he might fire up the legendary backhoe and dig a subterranean
garage for it so it can't be seen from the street.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 9, 2017, 11:59:50 AM10/9/17
On 10/8/2017 4:07 PM, Duane Trevino wrote:
> Wieber borrows an insult

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ab...@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

ab...@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 9, 2017, 12:00:14 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 8:42 AM, Duane Trevino wrote:
> it can't be seen from the street.

TOS tRudey Ball now!

Oct 9, 2017, 12:01:12 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 8:11 AM, Duane Trevino wrote:
> Not especially

raykeller

Oct 9, 2017, 12:47:34 PM10/9/17

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Very

Phil Dambach

Oct 9, 2017, 1:03:17 PM10/9/17
<yawn> No.

Phil Dambach

Oct 9, 2017, 1:16:26 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 2:10 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Whoops!

some other fuckwit:
Well I'm going to have to start a database on all the different nyms
people use.

lyin' Mark Wieber:
Good luck. So far..Widdle Wudy Canoli has used 827 of them.

Sept 27

So according to Wieber, between Sept 27 and October 9, or 12 days, I
used an additional 52 pseudonyms.

List them, little lyin' Markie.

Duane Trevino

Oct 9, 2017, 1:46:31 PM10/9/17
Nope.

dr. postalman

Oct 9, 2017, 2:02:26 PM10/9/17
Wait and see...

dr. postalman

Oct 9, 2017, 2:04:12 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 11:46 AM, Duane Trevino wrote:
>> then you go.
>
> Nope.

YOU are little man Ball, let's get folks up to speed on who and what YOU
are!

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-ball-271869132

dr. postalman

Oct 9, 2017, 2:05:55 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 8:42 AM, Duane Trevino wrote:
> fire up the legendary backhoe

dr. postalman

Oct 9, 2017, 2:06:11 PM10/9/17
On 10/9/2017 8:11 AM, Duane Trevino wrote:
> No "cull", no "list", no

kick ray-ray

Dec 28, 2017, 9:44:23 PM12/28/17
On 10/5/2017 1:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:40:02 -0700, Land Ho <L...@td.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:40:13 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Conspiracy to commit murder?
>>
>> Yes, you worked hard to convince people you were serious, and that
>> they should be afraid of getting on your bad side. Which represents a
>> hilarious incongruity between your plan and the result. But the best
>> part is that it's fair to mock you for both the cull, and the
>> phoniness of it.
>
> My but that was a fast switch from "conspiracy" to buffoonery. Did it
> hurt your brain to do a 120 degree switch like that?
>>
>>> Nameless individuals who will never be traced as there are at least 3
>>> cutouts between those suggesting people for the List..and those
>>> keeping the List?
>>
>> Ah, so now in your infinite wisdom, you're reiterating that it's all
>> real, but that you are complicit in trying to hide your
>> co-conspirators. Is that what you plan to tell an HR person if you
>> ever get a job interview? That you're not a whackjob because you
>> ensured you had "cutouts?" No, you'd just lie and say you were playing
>> a character for fun. No matter, you won't be getting the chance.
>
> I have mentioned many times...I have no idea who they are. I simply
> send an email to a particular email address,

No, you don't.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists

Winston_Smith

Dec 28, 2017, 10:49:17 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:40:02 -0700, Land Ho wrote:

>Is that what you plan to tell an HR person if you
>ever get a job interview? That you're not a whackjob because you
>ensured you had "cutouts?"

Wouldn't that depend on what sort of a job he's interviewing for and
with which of the 0bama deep state agencies?