"Today's political climate" - some extremist fuckwits who never would have been heard 35 years ago

Rudy Canoza

Jul 24, 2015, 4:19:01 PM7/24/15
This is not a comprehensive list; rather, these are representative
fuckwits who never could have made their tinny voices heard in 1980.

Right-wingers:
scooter
little klauschen
beamer
One Braincell System
Just Blundering
maxipad
the jailbird, Kenny Frenchu
keller
chris young

Left-wingers:
Dudu Scheisskopf
Leroy Bugster
Roselles
not-very-M°i°g°h°t°y ☮ D°o°u°c°h°e°n°o°z°z°l°e
gunky
the narcissist girl (siri snooze)

Although I've listed more right-wingers, the worst are to be found among
the left-wingers. These people would be expelled from civic discourse.
They're simply over the cliff when it comes to illogic, lack of facts,
hyper-emotionality, detachment from reality.

Here are a few with whom I often strenuously disagree, but who I believe
could have participated in public debate forums in any era.

not-so-fast eddy
Sandman
lillywhite
Shatzer
Tiernan

I don't like quite a lot of their beliefs and values, but they can
advance a coherent statement.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 25, 2015, 1:28:43 AM7/25/15
On 7/24/2015 4:21 PM, maxipad said:

> <yawn>

The most substantive thing maxipad has ever said.

max headroom

Jul 25, 2015, 2:58:00 AM7/25/15
Rudy Canoza <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mov6nc$vaq$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 7/24/2015 4:21 PM, maxipad said:

>> <yawn>

> The most substantive thing maxipad has ever said.

It warrants little to put Dudu v2.0 in his place.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 25, 2015, 2:59:24 AM7/25/15
On 7/24/2015 11:34 PM, maxipad - the fuckwit - lied:
No such person, maxipad.

max headroom

Jul 25, 2015, 3:13:59 AM7/25/15
Dudu v2.0 <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:movc1d$c0m$1...@dont-email.me:
>> It warrants little to put Dudu v2.0 in his place.

> No such person, maxipad.

That's right; it's just a stuffed shirt.

One Party System

Jul 25, 2015, 9:16:57 AM7/25/15
Rudy Canoza <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mou6gn$5j4$1@dont-
email.me:
You shuold be expelled from polite society.

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington

Rudy Canoza

Jul 25, 2015, 10:35:43 AM7/25/15
On 7/25/2015 12:13 AM, max headroom wrote:
> Prof. Canoza smacked the fuck out of maxipad:

>>> It warrants little to put Dudu v2.0 in his place.
>
>> No such person, maxipad.
>
> That's right

So, you simply lied.

max headroom

Jul 25, 2015, 3:55:20 PM7/25/15
Dudu v2.0 <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mp06p0$bv$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 7/25/2015 12:13 AM, max headroom wrote:

>> Dudu v2.0 whimpered to max headroom:

>>> On 7/24/2015 11:34 PM, maxipad - the fuckwit - lied:

>>> No such person, maxipad.

>> That's right; it's just a stuffed shirt.

> So, you simply lied.

You're the stuffed shirt called Dudu v2.0

Rudy Canoza

Jul 25, 2015, 5:51:07 PM7/25/15
On 7/25/2015 12:19 PM, maxipad - the fuckwit - lied:
> Prof. Canoza smacked the fuck out of maxipad:
>
>> On 7/25/2015 12:13 AM, maxipad - the fuckwit - lied:
>
>>> Prof. Canoza smacked the fuck out of maxipad:

>>> That's right
>
>> So, you simply lied.
>
> You're the

I'm the one beating your single brain cell to a pulp, maxipad.

You really should shut up and fuck off now. You're not a serious
participant, and you have admitted you don't have anything to say.

max headroom

Jul 25, 2015, 10:17:36 PM7/25/15
Dudu v2.0 <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mp109d$t9o$4...@dont-email.me:

> On 7/25/2015 12:19 PM, max - the magnificent -guffawed:

>> Dudu v2.0 adored the fuck out of max:

>>> On 7/25/2015 12:13 AM, max - the magnanimous -chortled:

>>> So, you simply lied.

>> You're the stuffed shirt called Dudu v2.0

> I'm the one beating your single brain cell to a pulp, maxipad.

> You really should shut up and fuck off now....

Aww, I hate to see you beg.

> ... You're not a serious participant,...

I'm your worst nightmare... well, aside of yourself turning into Deep Dudu v2.0.

> ... and you have admitted you don't have anything to say.

Oooo, and you wrap it up with another lie. How sweet.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 26, 2015, 1:23:56 AM7/26/15
On 7/25/2015 7:14 PM, max headroom wrote:
> Prof. Canoza smacked the fuck out of maxipad:
>
>> On 7/25/2015 12:19 PM, maxipad - the fuckwit - lied:
>
>>> Prof. Canoza smacked the fuck out of maxipad:

>>> You're the stuffed shirt called Dudu v2.0
>
>> I'm the one beating your single brain cell to a pulp, maxipad.
>
>> You really should shut up and fuck off now....
>
> Aww, I hate eat my own shit.

No, you don't - you gobble it up and beg for more.

>> ... You're not a serious participant,...
>
> I'm

A fuckwit - not a serious participant. Agreed.

>> ... and you have admitted you don't have anything to say.
>
> Oooo, and I fuck myself up the ass yet again.

Nice.

Just Wondering

Jul 26, 2015, 2:47:16 AM7/26/15
Another example of what Rudy considers civil discourse.