Obama and the Democrats are so incompetent and lazy - they could have saved 1000+ jobs with a single phone call.

47 days until Obama is out of office

Dec 2, 2016, 10:29:26 PM12/2/16
Trump isn't even in office yet and he called up the Carrier CEO
to do the job Obama failed to do. One Trump phone call and the
move to Mexico was cancelled.

Check out what the gutless puke Kenyan blabbermouth Obama had to
say about those jobs.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: Well, in fact, we’ve seen more
manufacturing jobs created since I’ve been president than
anytime since the 1990s. That’s a fact. And you know, if you
look at just the auto industry as an example, they’ve had record
sales and they’ve hired back more people over the last five
years than they have for a very long, long time.

(…)

But for those folks who have lost their job right now because a
plant went down the Mexico, that isn’t going to make you feel
better. And so what we have to do is to make sure that folks are
trained for the jobs that are coming in now because some of
those jobs of the past are just not going to come back, and when
somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I’m not
going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs
back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you
going to do?

There’s — there’s no answer to it. He just says, “Well, I’m
going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how — what — how
exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you
have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-UGVfv-4Kc

Thank you Mr. Idiot.