FS 17' Grumman Canoe - $600 (Taft)

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2016, 2:41:59 AM6/21/16
I posted this on Craiglist a few moments ago, if anyone is interested
in a really nice canoe.

Mark

FS 17' Grumman Canoe - $600 (Taft)
condition: excellent
length overall (LOA): 17
make / manufacturer: Grumman
propulsion type: human

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams

I have a very NICE 17' aluminum Grumman canoe for sail. Bought it and
havent had the time to use it.

Its in Excellent condition and is available right now. No paddles
though..just the canoe.
These canoes are legendary for their toughness and ability to be
hammered hard and still keep going. Floatation in the bow and stern is
all there and the canoe can be used the moment you drop it in the
water. I hate to sell it..but..sigh.

Call me and Ill help you load it on your car/ vehicle.

Photos to follow.

Please..no texts..I get way too many from Nigeria..and no..Ill not
hold it for your broker etc etc. You clowns really need to find
another scam.

---