Re: L.A. Times Editorial Board: "Conspiracy Theorist in Chief"

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 3:07:58 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 10:40 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:47:20 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>>> Admitting you are mentally ill?
>>
>> You really need to hire better writers, gummer. That's the lamest of
>> the lame.
>
> You really ought to pick a nym and stick with it.

No, I like making you dance and trip. It's really funny.

Your material is shit, just like your squalid life. You know this.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:05:26 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:07:57 -0700, Eric Trump
Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny. And I occasionally
flip a doggie bit in your direction and then yank it back before you
can swallow it.

(VBG)

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:49:39 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:17:19 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Why you wanna be that way?

Because I dislike Leftist more than smelly fat drug addicted hookers.
Those hookers are at least that way by choice..Leftists are that way
because of failed genetics.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 8:03:46 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:07:57 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:40 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You really ought to pick a nym and stick with it.
>>
>> No, I like making you dance and trip. It's really funny.
>>
>> Your material is shit, just like your squalid life. You know this.
>
> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.

That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 8:15:21 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:22:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>>
>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>
> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

I never lie [sic]. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a
Democrat..
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/bzyURE1njyc/lIENeDD19Z4J

<chuckle> You *always* lie, gummer, and you always get caught when you lie.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 8:16:08 PM4/10/17
You wouldn't know a leftist if one came up and boned you up the ass.
That's why so many *have* done exactly that.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:13:50 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Eric Trump
Only guy that ever tried to bone me in the ass isnt with us anymore.
Care to be #2?

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:14:34 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:03:46 -0700, Eric Trump
<i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>
>That's not what's happening.

Actually you little fudge packer...its exactly whats happening.

Here..fetch!

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:31:16 AM4/11/17
<chuckle> Another lie. *Multiple* people have boned you up the ass,
Wieber, most of them repeat offenders. They were all leftists, too,
proving my point.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:36:21 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:03:46 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>>
>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>
> Actually

Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.

Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:

1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')
2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times
3. You'll pretend not to know it's me
4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again
5. GOTO 1

Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:49:47 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 4/10/2017 5:03 PM, Eric Trump wrote:
>> On 4/10/2017 4:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>>
>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>
> Actually ...its exactly whats happening.

As I said.

Yes.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 12:13:16 PM4/11/17
(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 12:21:42 PM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:36:20 -0700, Eric Trump
<i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>>
>> Actually
>
>Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.

Angina? Ive not had that in 10 yrs.

>Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:
>
> 1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')

Probably. I tend to clean house just before leaving for So Cal, and
not tell you about it. That way I dont read your posts for a day or so
after I get back

> 2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times]

Of course you will. The next one will be #575. You have a history of
doing this. Not a good history..but shrug. Its obvious by now and
by your own admission you have an obsession with me. And thank you
for admitting all this. Now I have something else to cut and paste.
Ill also send a few complaints to ES and Easy News and see about
getting you tossed off the net, just to see if you have any luck
finding a new provider. You really arent very smart are
you.....snicker.

> 3. You'll pretend not to know it's me

Of course I will. Its part of your game. Sometimes I play it, other
times I wont.
(Grin)

> 4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again

Sooner or later. Actually...Ive found that if I dont respond to you
for a day or two..you change your nym, thinking that Ive kill filed
you. Ive had several days peace each time, while watching you morph
from nym to nym like a true pyschopath.

> 5. GOTO 1

(VBG)

>Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! And quite impressed by your own invincability
too...right?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 11, 2017, 3:33:30 PM4/11/17

> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

That is a paradox.

--
That's Karma

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 7:26:41 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 9:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Only guy that ever tried to bone me in the ass isnt with us anymore.
>>
>> <chuckle> Another lie. *Multiple* people have boned you up the ass,
>> Wieber, most of them repeat offenders. They were all leftists, too,
>> proving my point.
>
> (VBG)

gummer oafishly concedes defeat again.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 7:28:25 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 9:21 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:36:20 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Actually
>>
>> Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.
>
> Angina? Ive not had that in 10 yrs.

LOL!

>> Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:
>>
>> 1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')
>
> Probably.

Yep.

>> 2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times]
>
> Of course you will.

Yep. And you'll respond to that one a few dozen times, and the next
one, and the next one...

>> 3. You'll pretend not to know it's me
>
> Of course I will.

Of course.

>> 4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again
>
> Sooner or later.

Yep.

>> 5. GOTO 1
>
> (VBG)

Guaranteed.

>> Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!!!! And quite impressed by your own invincability
> too...right?

Not invincible, but safe enough from anything you might do.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 25, 2017, 2:27:19 PM6/25/17
On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:22:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>>
>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>
> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 4:52:46 PM6/26/17
Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote in

> On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>>
>> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,
>
> I always lie. It's in my nature, I AM a Democrat..

Fixed it for you.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Mike Colangelo

Jun 26, 2017, 5:08:31 PM6/26/17
Restore Wieber's idiotic post that dogshit mangled:

>> I never lie [sic]. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a Democrat..
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/bzyURE1njyc/lIENeDD19Z4J
>>
>> <chuckle> You *always* lie, gummer, and you always get caught when you
>> lie.
>
> I unethically edited it for you.

That's okay, it was no trouble to put it back the way it was, little
squat-to-piss faggot.

You're so fucking stupid, you can't even get the pseudonym right. The
character's name is "Wile E. Coyote" - not "Wiley", you stupid cocksucker.

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 5:16:58 PM6/26/17
Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote in
Hey, your momma took my cock out her mouth long enogh to tell you to shut
up.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 26, 2017, 5:20:28 PM6/26/17
<yawn> And you can't think up an original insult, either.

Gunner Asch

Jun 26, 2017, 10:16:04 PM6/26/17
Rudy really is mentally ill isnt he.....

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2018, 3:38:43 AM1/3/18
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:21:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2018, 7:19:26 AM1/3/18
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 00:38:32 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Poor bastard almost made the 1000 Nyms record..he lost by about 62 nym
changes

Wayne Autrey

Jan 3, 2018, 10:54:44 AM1/3/18
No. You made that number up. You haven't counted, you don't have a list.