No evidence Clinton deserted; very solid evidence that Bush did

Larry Jacques

Feb 23, 2015, 11:30:13 PM2/23/15
No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.

Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.

deep

Feb 23, 2015, 11:39:09 PM2/23/15
Yes, exactly.

Gunner Asch

Feb 23, 2015, 11:52:41 PM2/23/15
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:30:11 -0800, Larry Jacques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:

>No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.

BILL CLINTON’S MILITARY CAREER
Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964,
accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft.
Selective Service Number is 326 46 228.
Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.
Bill Clinton refuses to report and is not inducted into the military.
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States
Army Reserves on August 07, 1969, under authority
of COL. E. Holmes.
Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.
Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at
the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969,
as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by
Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and
subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2) (a) -
registrant who has failed to report…
remain liable for induction.
Bill Clinton’s birth date lottery number is 311,
drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has
already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!
Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive
from justice under Public Law 90-40.
Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General
(1976), while a fugitive from justice.
Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977,
from President Carter .
Bill Clinton becomes the FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON
ever to serve as President of the United States.

>Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
>for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
>assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
>excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
>Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
>physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.

Tsk tsk...Wiki disagrees with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

<VBG>

And it covers the Leftwing fraud called the Killian Memos.

It wasnt even a good try on your part

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 12:01:00 AM2/24/15
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:52:42 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Oh...just thought Id add this data as well

http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/Personnel_and_Personnel_Readiness/GWBush/

Now...your proof about Clinton is...where?

Hummmm?

Al Czervik

Feb 24, 2015, 12:16:35 AM2/24/15
And saying as much in an official capacity can get you fired from CBS
because it isn't verifiable.

Larry Jacques

Feb 24, 2015, 12:17:25 AM2/24/15
On 2/23/2015 8:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:30:11 -0800, Larry Jacques
> <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>
>> No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>> if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
>> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.
>
> BILL CLINTON’S MILITARY CAREER

Not a valid source.

>> Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
>> for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
>> assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
>> excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
>> Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
>> physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.
>
> Tsk tsk...Wiki disagrees with you.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Where? Actually, it doesn't.

Larry Jacques

Feb 24, 2015, 12:18:50 AM2/24/15
Nothing in that shows that Bush appeared for his physical or his last
duty assignment. In fact, he appeared for neither. He deserted.

raykeller

Feb 24, 2015, 12:23:46 AM2/24/15
Bush the deserter never reported for duty in Alabama.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy#Drill_attendance_in_1972_and_1973

Clinton never enlisted, never took any "oath".

2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 24, 2015, 4:58:46 AM2/24/15
Must be why he spent all that time in military prison after his court
martial...

2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 24, 2015, 5:00:29 AM2/24/15
He just ran, leaving a trail of piss behind him...

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 7:19:41 AM2/24/15
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:18:46 -0800, Larry Jacques
Cites?

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 7:20:18 AM2/24/15
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:23:44 -0800, raykeller
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

Ive provided cites that state he did.

Yours are..where?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 24, 2015, 7:30:29 AM2/24/15
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:39:06 -0700, deep wrote:

Except he didn't desert. That's just another leftist fairy tale, like
the one where you all used to be Republicans.

[chuckle]

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 7:40:54 AM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 04:19:42 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Poor Jonboi...hey..that sounds almost like Banqueer. Nah..this wankers
last name is Ball...Jon Ball, from Sacramento... California

Actually....
Jon Ball
5327 Shepard Ave
Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Very easy to find on google right along with a big picture of "your"
house and grounds. Lots of trees and shrubbery. Didnt appear to be
very well lit up either.

Just so you know...Ive called a few old friends up in your area and
they will be coming around to see about your orange tree..just to make
sure its sturdy enough to hold a mans weight.

If you hear motorcycles in the middle of the night...dont sweat
it..its just them.

Im curious..did you know I was only 5 or so hours away from you?
Of course you did. Which is why you have been removing my questions
about your orange tree from all of your responses. Did you really
think that was going to do anything other than confirm who and where
you live?

Fascinating...absolutely fascinating what one can do in a half a day
isnt it?

TIme for me to go to bed. See yah..... later!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 7:42:14 AM2/24/15
Must have been a real trick leading Democraps around by the nose from
Leavenworth eh?

deep

Feb 24, 2015, 9:26:21 AM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:58:42 -0800, "2,775 murdered in Obama's
His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 24, 2015, 9:50:18 AM2/24/15
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Dudu so desperately needs this to be true.

Bert

Feb 24, 2015, 10:27:19 AM2/24/15
In news:a61ab$54ebfe2c$414e828e$8...@EVERESTKC.NET Larry Jacques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:

> That equals desertion.

I suggest you contact the authorities immediately.

--
be...@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 24, 2015, 10:50:58 AM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:26:34 +0000 (UTC), Bert <be...@iphouse.com>
wrote:

>In news:a61ab$54ebfe2c$414e828e$8...@EVERESTKC.NET Larry Jacques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>
>> That equals desertion.
>
>I suggest you contact the authorities immediately.

If they only could.

Unfortunately, the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has destroyed the
evidence, or hidden it deep inside Dick Cheney's Secret Mountain
Redoubt, where it (and he) is frozen in carbonite.

Calhoun Schwantz

Feb 24, 2015, 10:59:48 AM2/24/15
Hey, I got an idea! Lets talk about Obama's loyalty and patriotism!

Larry Jacques

Feb 24, 2015, 11:36:15 AM2/24/15
Sorry - you have to provide "cites" to show that he did. That's how
evidence works.

Now we know why you were *fired* as a Fresno County *reserve* (never
full time) sheriff deputy.

raykeller

Feb 24, 2015, 11:36:58 AM2/24/15
No, you haven't. You've provided a link to a garbage web page that does
not support any of its claims - it provides no authenticated sources for
any of them.

raykeller

Feb 24, 2015, 11:37:27 AM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 4:30 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:39:06 -0700, deep wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:30:11 -0800, Larry Jacques
>> <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>>
>>> No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>>> if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
>>> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.
>>>
>>> Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
>>> for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
>>> assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
>>> excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
>>> Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
>>> physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.
>>
>> Yes, exactly.
>
> Except he didn't desert.

He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.

dca...@krl.org

Feb 24, 2015, 4:31:38 PM2/24/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 12:18:50 AM UTC-5, Larry Jacques wrote:

> Nothing in that shows that Bush appeared for his physical or his last
> duty assignment. In fact, he appeared for neither. He deserted.

I am not as sure as you are. My understanding is that he got permission to not go to reserve meetings so that he could work on someone's campaign. And he just never told them when he stopped working on the campaign. Which actually saved the government money. And it made no difference because his unit was never called up for active duty.

Pretty much the same as I did with a few changes. I joined the Navy as a reservist. I was suppose to serve 2 years on active duty, but the military had a budget problem. So they decided to let sailors out after 22 months. I was on a ship in the far east, and the ship did not get back to the states in time for me to get out at 22 months, so I served 22 months and eight days. And then went back to college. They really did not want me to go to reserve meetings at that time. Remember they were low on money. So I finished college and moved to the West Coast. A couple of years later, they had money and contacted me about going to reserve meetings. Of course the nearest reserve unit was fifty miles away. And I was working for a defence contractor and would not have been drafted. So I did not respond and then some what later I took a job at a satellite tracking station out in the boonies. Fifty miles to the nearest town, and I do not think there was a reserve unit in town. So I never got assigned to a reserve station, and eventually they sent me something that said I
had completed my required service.

If something had come up where they were calling reserves up for active duty, I would have let them know what I was doing and let them decide if they wanted me on active duty or if they wanted me to continue working on military projects.

So I did not desert, because I never had orders to report. And it saved the government money. And we did not lose WWIII because of me.

Dan

dca...@krl.org

Feb 24, 2015, 4:38:10 PM2/24/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:37:27 AM UTC-5, raykeller wrote:

> > Except he didn't desert.
>
> He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.

Another person who was never in the military.

Dan

dca...@krl.org

Feb 24, 2015, 4:39:38 PM2/24/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 12:18:50 AM UTC-5, Larry Jacques wrote:

> > http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/Personnel_and_Personnel_Readiness/GWBush/
>
> Nothing in that shows that Bush appeared for his physical or his last
> duty assignment. In fact, he appeared for neither. He deserted.

So you were not in the military either.

Dan

dca...@krl.org

Feb 24, 2015, 4:43:23 PM2/24/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:36:15 AM UTC-5, Larry Jacques wrote:

> >> Nothing in that shows that Bush appeared for his physical or his last
> >> duty assignment. In fact, he appeared for neither. He deserted.
> >
> > Cites?
>
> Sorry - you have to provide "cites" to show that he did. That's how
> evidence works.
>
> Now we know why you were *fired* as a Fresno County *reserve* (never
> full time) sheriff deputy.

First you have to know what desertion is.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Feb 24, 2015, 6:00:20 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:36:12 -0800, Larry Jacques
Fired? Cites?!!

You really are a loon. Glad to see others will cure you.

Just Wondering

Feb 24, 2015, 8:21:06 PM2/24/15
Then explain the subject: "No evidence Clinton deserted; very solid
evidence that Bush did." Explain how a claim can have solid evidence to
support it while having no supporting evidence. Didn't you consider
that maybe the reason for no evidence is that there is no evidence?

Edward A. Falk

Feb 24, 2015, 8:24:13 PM2/24/15
In article <a61ab$54ebfe2c$414e828e$8...@EVERESTKC.NET>,
Larry Jacques <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.

Isn't this 14-year-old news? Both of their military records,
or lack thereof, were thoroughly hashed out during the elections.
I can't see how it's relevant any more.

--
-Ed Falk, fa...@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

Just Wondering

Feb 24, 2015, 8:24:16 PM2/24/15
On 2/24/2015 8:59 AM, Calhoun Schwantz wrote:
> Hey, I got an idea! Lets talk about Obama's loyalty and patriotism!

What loyalty? To those who put the post turtle on his post?
What patriotism, from the man whose wife said in 2008, "let me tell you
something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud
of my country."?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 24, 2015, 8:30:19 PM2/24/15
The evidence is that there is no record of Bush showing up to take his
physical or report for duty. The military keeps scrupulous records of
such things, so the absence of evidence that he showed up for either is,
in fact, evidence that he didn't show up.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799

Ed Huntress

Feb 24, 2015, 8:42:49 PM2/24/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:24:12 -0700, Just Wondering
<fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 2/24/2015 8:59 AM, Calhoun Schwantz wrote:
>> Hey, I got an idea! Lets talk about Obama's loyalty and patriotism!
> >
>What loyalty? To those who put the post turtle on his post?

Huh? Who is the "turtle" supposed to be? And what does that have to do
with loyalty?

>What patriotism, from the man whose wife said in 2008...

From the man whose WIFE said? What did his dog say?

Once you get a bad case of Obama Derangement Syndrome, your entire
mind appears to collapse.

Try taking some Thorazine and see if it's just something temporary.

--
Ed Huntress

Just Wondering

Feb 24, 2015, 9:15:20 PM2/24/15
"Scrupulous records"? The military is notorious for losing, misplacing,
and outright destroying records. Veterans have trouble all the time
getting benefits they were promised because their records have gone
walkabout. Lack of evidence that something happened is not the same
thing at all as evidence that the thing didn't happen. If that' the
best you've got, you've got nothing.

2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 25, 2015, 1:53:56 AM2/25/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 07:26:18 -0700, deep wrote:

Of course, just like he masterminded 9/11...

Troofer loon. Keep wearing that hard hat in case the sky does fall.

2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 25, 2015, 1:54:52 AM2/25/15
...aaand Dudu's head implodes...

Siri Crews

Feb 25, 2015, 1:58:05 AM2/25/15
In article <4dsqeadf8et20gp9g...@4ax.com>,
Clinton's daddy must have also taken care of any records of his enlistment,
trial, and imprisonment for desertion. Or maybe Clinton never deserted.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.

2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 25, 2015, 2:00:56 AM2/25/15
And he learned to fly a rather unforgiving first generation supersonic
fighter jet by playing Microsoft Flight Simulator - a decade before
Sublogic released the first version.

(it was fun on an old TRS-80. Current version has a few small
improvements...)

deep

Feb 25, 2015, 9:59:18 AM2/25/15
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:21:01 -0700, Just Wondering
<fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

There is supporting evidence. What Daddy did was poison the well.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 25, 2015, 10:50:08 AM2/25/15
Where is it?

Oh yeah. It was lost.

So there *is* no supporting evidence.

Lie added.

http://klaus.webege.com/dudu/dudu.htm
Deep Dudu's LAND OF A THOUSAND LIES

*******************************
Now with "Lie Finder®" in beta!
*******************************

Over NINE HUNDRED FORTY

(That's 939 for Dudu)

Lies, Falsehoods,
Fabrications, Distortions,
and Deceptions!
Since July, 2011

Just Wondering

Feb 25, 2015, 11:04:41 AM2/25/15
So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?

> What Daddy did was poison the well.

That's not evidence. That's an unsupported assertion. What
specifically did G.H.W. Bush do to cause G.W. Bush's military records to
be "conveniently lost"? Where's the evidence he did that?

Siri Crews

Feb 25, 2015, 11:14:00 AM2/25/15
In article <54edf296$0$18461$882e...@usenet-news.net>,
Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Be_a_conservative

deep

Feb 25, 2015, 11:15:39 AM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:04:38 -0700, Just Wondering
They were "lost". Somebody lost them clearly to benefit the Bush
family. Don't forget HW was director of the CIA so it's a trivial
matter for him to destroy records. I can just imagine what you people
would be doing if Obama deserted. Any amount of criminal behavior is
ok with you people as long as it benefits your fellow ideologues.

Scout

Feb 25, 2015, 1:25:58 PM2/25/15

"deep" wrote in message news:2e2pea15c3q3uvib7...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:58:42 -0800, "2,775 murdered in Obama's
> organized communities" <ISILs...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:39:06 -0700, deep wrote:

>>>Yes, exactly.
>>
>>Must be why he spent all that time in military prison after his court
>>martial...
>
> His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
> period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
> simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.

Translation: I have no proof to back up the claim....but I know it has to be
true because I want it to be true........

Then he wonders why he has no creditability.

deep

Feb 25, 2015, 1:33:19 PM2/25/15
It was proven. He wasn't there. But once again we have an example
of laws that don't apply to people with money and the cocksucking
toadies like you who think that is ok.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 1:53:58 PM2/25/15
On 2/24/2015 1:58 AM, 2,775 murdered in Obama's organized communities wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:39:06 -0700, deep wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:30:11 -0800, Larry Jacques
>> <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>>
>>> No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>>> if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
>>> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.
>>>
>>> Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
>>> for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
>>> assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
>>> excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
>>> Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
>>> physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.
>>
>> Yes, exactly.
>
> Must be why he spent all that time in military prison after his court
> martial...

Lots of crimes go unpunished; many are not even prosecuted.

It is not in dispute that Bush did not take the required physical and
did not report to the Alabama NG unit.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 1:55:37 PM2/25/15
Clinton had similar help in avoiding the draft. His draft avoidance
possibly didn't reach the level of criminal draft evasion, but the
influence brought to bear on his behalf is no different from the
influence that helped Bush.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 2:01:56 PM2/25/15
Not proved.

> Somebody lost them clearly to benefit the Bushfamily.

No support for that wild paranoid claim.

> Don't forget HW was director of the CIA so it's a trivial
> matter for him to destroy records.

You stupid fuck. George H. W. Bush had no idea his pup was going to get
into politics when he was director of the CIA. The CIA is not part of
DoD. You have no evidence at all - not even a plausible theory - that
Bush could get someone in the DoD to "lose" George W. Bush's records.

Grow up.

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 2:24:47 PM2/25/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:37:27 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

> > Except he didn't desert.
>
> He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.

Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.

Dan

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 2:27:43 PM2/25/15
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 8:24:13 PM UTC-5, Edward A. Falk wrote:

> Isn't this 14-year-old news? Both of their military records,
> or lack thereof, were thoroughly hashed out during the elections.
> I can't see how it's relevant any more.
>
> --
> -Ed Falk, fa...@despams.r.us.com
> http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

It is relevant because of the great amount of metalworking content in these posts.

Dan

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 2:36:03 PM2/25/15
How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.

This isn't hard to determine, idiot, and one need not be a veteran to
understand it.

In military terminology, desertion is the abandonment of a duty or
post without permission (a pass, liberty or leave) and is done with
the intention of not returning. In contrast, Unauthorized Absence
(UA) or Absence Without Leave (US: AWOL; Commonwealth: AWL) refers
to a temporary absence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

The offense of desertion, under Article 85 carries a much greater
punishment than the offense of AWOL, under Article 86. Many people
believe that if one is absent without authority for 30 days or more,
the offense changes from AWOL to desertion, but that's not quite
true.

The primary difference between the two offenses is "intent to remain
away permanently," or if the purpose of the absence is to shirk
"important duty," (such as a combat deployment).

If one intends to return to "military control" someday, one is
guilty of AWOL, not desertion, even if they were away for 50 years.
Conversely, if a person was absent for just one minute, and then
captured, he could be convicted of desertion, if the prosecution
could prove that the member intended to remain away from the
military permanently.
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/awoldesertion.htm

Bush left and never returned, and he never intended to return. He was
not AWOL - he deserted.

Why are you pissing and moaning about a political issue, when you
routinely whine about others posting non-metalworking content? Fucking
hypocrite.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 2:37:09 PM2/25/15

Shut up, hypocrite.

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 3:09:03 PM2/25/15
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 2:37:09 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> > It is relevant because of the great amount of metalworking content in these posts.
> >
> > Dan

> Shut up, hypocrite.

Post something on topic, clueless.

Dan

Just Wondering

Feb 25, 2015, 3:09:36 PM2/25/15
On 2/25/2015 9:13 AM, Siri Crews wrote:
> In article <54edf296$0$18461$882e...@usenet-news.net>,
> Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?
>
> http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Be_a_conservative

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Liberals

Just Wondering

Feb 25, 2015, 3:11:55 PM2/25/15
If they were lost, they must have once existed, in which case you have
no evidence to contradict that the records accurately reflected that GWB
reported for duty, or that if he didn't, that he was formally excused
from reporting.

Ed Huntress

Feb 25, 2015, 3:18:03 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza
<LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>>> He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.
>>
>> Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.
>
>How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
>bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.

Uh, no, I'm not. Within one month of besing re-classified from 1-S to
1-A, I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. No Type 1 has ever been
drafted or allowed to enlist -- we're very high-maintenance humans,
prone to eat up medical resources and to drop dead rather quickly.

Not that I was enthusiastic, but I would have served if I'd been
drafted.

But Caster isn't doing so well here. He doesn't seem to know the legal
definitions.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Feb 25, 2015, 3:18:37 PM2/25/15
You've got the wrong guy. I didn't write that.

--
Ed Huntress

> Dan

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 3:29:28 PM2/25/15
You first, dummy. I mostly see political garbage from you.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 3:30:18 PM2/25/15
On 2/25/2015 12:18 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza
> <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>>> Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.
>>
>> How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
>> bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.
>
> Uh, no, I'm not. Within one month of besing re-classified from 1-S to
> 1-A, I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. No Type 1 has ever been
> drafted or allowed to enlist -- we're very high-maintenance humans,
> prone to eat up medical resources and to drop dead rather quickly.

My mistake. I thought I saw something from you in which you claimed to
be a veteran.

deep

Feb 25, 2015, 3:32:45 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:11:52 -0700, Just Wondering
If he was formally excused he wouldn't have had to lose his records.
They interviewed people who were there at the time and nobody, not one
single person remembers seeing Bush. There is not one shred of
evidence he ever flew a plane after his training billet which daddy
stole from a more qualified pilot so his shrub could go to flight
school. He has no documentation at all that he was even there. No
unit or personal citations. No record whatsoever he ever piloted a
plane for the air guard. And you people bitch about Obamas college
transcripts.

Ed Huntress

Feb 25, 2015, 3:34:34 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:30:17 -0800, Rudy Canoza
<LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>On 2/25/2015 12:18 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza
>> <LaLaLa...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>>> How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
>>> bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.
>>
>> Uh, no, I'm not. Within one month of besing re-classified from 1-S to
>> 1-A, I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. No Type 1 has ever been
>> drafted or allowed to enlist -- we're very high-maintenance humans,
>> prone to eat up medical resources and to drop dead rather quickly.
>
>My mistake. I thought I saw something from you in which you claimed to
>be a veteran.

Someone was speculating about whether I was, and told him not to
speculate, but to ask. He never did.

From time to time I mention my dad's service and experience in the
South Pacific during WWII.

Maybe one of those two is where you got the impression.

--
Ed Huntress

Tony Stevens

Feb 25, 2015, 3:57:02 PM2/25/15

wrote:

>In news:a61ab$54ebfe2c$414e828e$8...@EVERESTKC.NET Larry Jacques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>
>> That equals desertion.
>
>I suggest you contact the authorities immediately.

If they only could.

Unfortunately, the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has destroyed the
evidence, or hidden it deep inside Dick Cheney's Secret Mountain
Redoubt, where it (and he) is frozen in carbonite.

####
I hate being frozen in carbonite. It stings really bad, makes you look funny
while being frozen, and the blindness when un-frozen.

pyotr filipivich

Feb 25, 2015, 4:12:25 PM2/25/15
"dca...@krl.org" <dca...@krl.org> on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:24:44 -0800
(PST) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Fnord - I've heard the stories. Of the guy arrested for
desertion, even though he never got off post. Why? Because he
stripped off his uniform, declared he was deserting, and headed for
the gate.
OTOH, there was the guy who would go AWOL, get caught a couple
months later, but because he still had his uniform and ID card, could
(and did) argue that he had intended to return.

And my Dad knew of the situation where the guy had a fatal car
accident while on a three day pass. About two and a half days drive
from base. You reckon he was going to be back in time? "Technically",
innocent until proven guilty, and all that - well, yes, he hadn't yet
"gone over the hill."
--
pyotr filipivich

Rudy Canoza

Feb 25, 2015, 4:24:44 PM2/25/15
No evidence that "he" did "lose" his records.

I tend to believe that Bush deserted and didn't get caught, while
Clinton never was in the military at all and so desertion was
impossible, but your attempt to "prove" just how and why Bush wasn't
caught and punished for it is simply more of your juvenile stupidity.

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 5:36:25 PM2/25/15
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 3:29:28 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> You first, dummy. I mostly see political garbage from you.
>
> --
Okay. Where to begin. Lets see. I found a bunch about 25 lbs of 316h welding electrodes at the scrap yard. 316h you say, are you sure you do not mean 316l. Nope 316h is a high carbon electrode used in high heat situations.

The weather has been too cold to do much outside, but when it gets a bit warmer, I am going to take my flexible shaft with wire brush to where there is a rusting out tank and see if it can be patched enough to last another summer or so. The tank is used for keeping the dust down when the local polo club plays in the arena. And they do not have enough money to buy a nice new poly tank.

They couldn't afford to patch the tank either if they were paying anyone to do it.

I plan on wire brushing the rusty areas and then seeing if I can stick a ice pick thru the tank wall. If it is not too bad, I will just build up the thin places with the 316h electrode. Not the electrode I would pick, but the price was right. A dollar a lb. I tried the electrodes out and they easy to use. But I just ran a bead on a scrap mower blade. Really need to try them on some thin material.

There happy. Not a very interesting post, but at least On Topic. Now lets hear what you are doing to amuse yourself in the way of metal working.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Feb 25, 2015, 5:39:00 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:25:47 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@vcenturylink.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

He also seems to pray that we bypass or remain ignorant of Bubba
Clintons Mentors...J William Fullbright, Carroll Quigley..and Senator
Clinton..one of those who continued to vote AGAINST Civil RIghts for
all of his many terms..and of course there was his coke dealing
brother Roger....

Then of course there is this..just another pool of puke in a
long..long trail of puke....

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-news-bill-clinton-may-end-hillarys-career-shocking/

PJ O'Rourke

Gunner Asch

Feb 25, 2015, 5:54:58 PM2/25/15
You will be far better served welding that tank up with MIG. It will
be far far easier to use, even if you put on a backer inside the tank
to weld up against when setting your patch. Stick welding...on
galvanized tank steel..is pretty tough because its not very thick. And
be sure that you grind off ALL of the galvanize in your arc path..else
it will be a very weak and Exceptionally ugly weldment.

Ive seen good results with .030 wire on that sort of thing..just
standard mild steel wire. Ive also seen exceptionally good repairs
made with fiberglass cloth and resin, but you need to do both sides of
the hole..inside and outside. For small holes up to the size of a
dime..JB Weld and similar is a fast and dirty fix.

If you do weld it..be sure to spray some galvanizing "paint" over your
weldment..else it will rust faster and leave a nice neat patch hanging
on rotten metal.

As far as finding a poly tank..check Craigslist..one can find a lot of
them there..and check with the local polytank dealer. One may find a
hell of a deal on a used one that needs a puncture fixed (hot glue
gun)

Gunner

Jim Wilkins

Feb 25, 2015, 7:40:19 PM2/25/15
"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:36:18 -0800 (PST), "dca...@krl.org"
> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:
>
>>I plan on wire brushing the rusty areas and then seeing if I can
>>stick a ice pick thru the tank wall.

I patched a steel water heater tank for about a year by grinding the
small hole elliptical and inserting a slightly larger oblong stainless
patch with a rubber sheet attached. The patch had a tapped hole in the
middle for the screw I used to wiggle it into place and secure it. I
should have painted lines on the rubber to tell when the patch was
centered.

The tank heated laundry water so I didn't want the rust that welding
would cause.

After a year it rusted through in too many other places.

-jsw

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 8:26:31 PM2/25/15
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:54:58 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

> You will be far better served welding that tank up with MIG. It will
> be far far easier to use, even if you put on a backer inside the tank
> to weld up against when setting your patch. Stick welding...on
> galvanized tank steel..is pretty tough because its not very thick. And
> be sure that you grind off ALL of the galvanize in your arc path..else
> it will be a very weak and Exceptionally ugly weldment.

There is no getting inside the tank. I do not think it is possible unless I cut a big hole to get access. And I am not planning on doing that. There is a limit no what I will do for nothing.

It was a fuel tank at one time and I do not think it was ever galvanized. I think it was plain steel and painted on the outside. I will have a much better idea after I wire brush the rusty areas.

dca...@krl.org

Feb 25, 2015, 8:36:39 PM2/25/15
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 7:40:19 PM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:

> I patched a steel water heater tank for about a year by grinding the
> small hole elliptical and inserting a slightly larger oblong stainless
> patch with a rubber sheet attached. The patch had a tapped hole in the
> middle for the screw I used to wiggle it into place and secure it. I
> should have painted lines on the rubber to tell when the patch was
> centered.
>
> The tank heated laundry water so I didn't want the rust that welding
> would cause.

If the weather ever warms up I will have a better idea of the problem. I think most of the problem is where the tank rested on the supports and slight movement ground the paint off. But first warmer weather and second good inspection. It would be nice if there are only a few bad places and they could be fixed without welding.

Dan

John B. Slocomb

Feb 25, 2015, 9:36:53 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:12:26 -0800, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"dca...@krl.org" <dca...@krl.org> on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:24:44 -0800
>(PST) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>> He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.
>>
>>Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.
>
> Fnord - I've heard the stories. Of the guy arrested for
>desertion, even though he never got off post. Why? Because he
>stripped off his uniform, declared he was deserting, and headed for
>the gate.
> OTOH, there was the guy who would go AWOL, get caught a couple
>months later, but because he still had his uniform and ID card, could
>(and did) argue that he had intended to return.

I seem to remember that there was some book keeping involved, at least
in the Air force. When someone left, without leave, they were
classified as AWOL for some period and after a specified number of
days/months they were automatically re-classified as "Deserted".

--
Cheers,

John B.

Gunner Asch

Feb 25, 2015, 11:37:20 PM2/25/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:26:25 -0800 (PST), "dca...@krl.org"
<dca...@krl.org> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:54:58 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>> You will be far better served welding that tank up with MIG. It will
>> be far far easier to use, even if you put on a backer inside the tank
>> to weld up against when setting your patch. Stick welding...on
>> galvanized tank steel..is pretty tough because its not very thick. And
>> be sure that you grind off ALL of the galvanize in your arc path..else
>> it will be a very weak and Exceptionally ugly weldment.
>
>There is no getting inside the tank. I do not think it is possible unless I cut a big hole to get access. And I am not planning on doing that. There is a limit no what I will do for nothing.

Then Id most definately conside MIG before anything else if you cant
put in a backing plate

>It was a fuel tank at one time and I do not think it was ever galvanized. I think it was plain steel and painted on the outside. I will have a much better idea after I wire brush the rusty areas.

Ayup..some of those tanks were 1/4" thick...others..sneeze deep.

>> Ive seen good results with .030 wire on that sort of thing..just
>> standard mild steel wire. Ive also seen exceptionally good repairs
>> made with fiberglass cloth and resin, but you need to do both sides of
>> the hole..inside and outside. For small holes up to the size of a
>> dime..JB Weld and similar is a fast and dirty fix.
>>
>> If you do weld it..be sure to spray some galvanizing "paint" over your
>> weldment..else it will rust faster and leave a nice neat patch hanging
>> on rotten metal.

Id definately start looking for another tank..like a poly one. When
they start to rust...they are rusting out all over and it wont be long
before the next one pops through.

pyotr filipivich

Feb 26, 2015, 12:46:36 AM2/26/15
John B. Slocomb <sloc...@invalid.com> on Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:36:44
+0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:12:26 -0800, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>"dca...@krl.org" <dca...@krl.org> on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:24:44 -0800
>>(PST) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>>
>>>Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.
>>
>> Fnord - I've heard the stories. Of the guy arrested for
>>desertion, even though he never got off post. Why? Because he
>>stripped off his uniform, declared he was deserting, and headed for
>>the gate.
>> OTOH, there was the guy who would go AWOL, get caught a couple
>>months later, but because he still had his uniform and ID card, could
>>(and did) argue that he had intended to return.
>>
>I seem to remember that there was some book keeping involved, at least
>in the Air force. When someone left, without leave, they were
>classified as AWOL for some period and after a specified number of
>days/months they were automatically re-classified as "Deserted".

After 30 days of being listed as Absent WithOut Leave, one is
officially eligible for Deserter status. There was a case reported in
the Stars & Stripes, under Carter's Amnesty, where the guy needed to
find out his status. Seems that his paperwork had gotten lost right
after basic, and he was put in a holding assignment till they got it
straightened out. After two years, on the anniversary of his
reporting in for basic training, he walked out, and when home. When
he later contacted the Army, they wanted to gig him for desertion, but
nobody had reported him AWOL, so ...

The Service, can be, at times, a bit "weird". Like the story I
heard of the guy who wanted out. Badly. As I heard the story, he sat
down and lit up a joint in front of the Chief in the Engine room.
Chief asked him what he was doing. "Smoking a joint, Chief" was the
reply. "Well, Pass it over," says the Chief. Now what are you going
to do? Chief says 'Don't bogart the joint' you don't bogart the
joint. So when the XO (#2 Officer on board ship) came in the space,
she said "I'm going back up an pretend I didn't see that." But our
hero really wants out of the Navy. "No sir, you caught me, smoking
Maryjuwana in the engine compartment."
So he is busted, and they search his rack. He keeps telling them
that his stash is in the air vent. They finally look there, and low,
there is a baggie full of "a vegetable material presumed to be
marijuana." Yeah, right. Court martial, and his advocate argues
that because the Air Vent was not his personal space, it could be that
someone else had placed that baggie there. (Yeah, right.). Bust in
rate, six months loss of pay, and transferred to the laundry. After a
few weeks of this, he starches the officers's underwear, and decamps.
A year and a half later, he has had enough of being a deserter, so he
turns himself in. the Navy figures, what the hell, lets him finish
out the last few months of his enlistment "we'll call it even." Fine
by him. But, in the last year and a half, he's done some growing up,
some maturing. You know, the Navy isn't such a bad gig, really. He
decides to reup. Usually a good thing, but ... there was that court
marital for that drug usage (not to mention the starch incident) - so,
no dice. That this was also in the midst of the post SE Asia War
Games RIF, probably had something to do with it as well.
GI Brats, we sometimes hear some of the wildest stories. Some of
which may even be true, B-)

tschus
pyotr

Scout

Feb 26, 2015, 2:28:41 AM2/26/15

"deep" wrote in message news:91csea95qgrfvg30a...@4ax.com...
This class is what is called a Logical Fallacy. It's used by people who want
to make up shit to support their beliefs.

Scout

Feb 26, 2015, 2:29:04 AM2/26/15

"deep" wrote in message news:p95sea1oftdg6h32a...@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:25:47 -0500, "Scout"
> <me4...@vcenturylink.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"deep" wrote in message news:2e2pea15c3q3uvib7...@4ax.com...

>>> His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
>>> period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
>>> simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.
>>
>>Translation: I have no proof to back up the claim....but I know it has to
>>be
>>true because I want it to be true........
>>
>>Then he wonders why he has no creditability.
>>
> It was proven. He wasn't there.

Ok....then let's see the records

2,777 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 26, 2015, 3:58:17 AM2/26/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:15:37 -0700, deep wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:04:38 -0700, Just Wondering
><fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 2/25/2015 7:59 AM, deep wrote:

>>> There is supporting evidence.
>> >
>>So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?
>>
>>> What Daddy did was poison the well.
>>>
>>That's not evidence. That's an unsupported assertion. What
>>specifically did G.H.W. Bush do to cause G.W. Bush's military records to
>>be "conveniently lost"? Where's the evidence he did that?
>>
>They were "lost".

And the fact that there isn't a pink elephant swimming in your toilet
is proof that pink elephants exist.

(Note: If you ~do~ see a pink elephant swimming in your toilet, you
should give your dealer a big tip this Christmas.)

>Somebody lost them clearly to benefit the Bush
>family. Don't forget HW was director of the CIA so it's a trivial
>matter for him to destroy records.

So, ~that's~ why Bush took down the Towers. It all makes perfect
sense now! ...to a leftard troofer...

>I can just imagine what you people
>would be doing if Obama deserted. Any amount of criminal behavior is
>ok with you people as long as it benefits your fellow ideologues.

Not sure US laws cover desertion from the Kenyan Army... ;^}

2,777 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 26, 2015, 4:04:50 AM2/26/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:33:16 -0700, deep wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:25:47 -0500, "Scout"
><me4...@vcenturylink.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"deep" wrote in message news:2e2pea15c3q3uvib7...@4ax.com...

>>> His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
>>> period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
>>> simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.
>>
>>Translation: I have no proof to back up the claim....but I know it has to be
>>true because I want it to be true........
>>
>>Then he wonders why he has no creditability.
>>
>It was proven. He wasn't there. But once again we have an example
>of laws that don't apply to people with money and the cocksucking
>toadies like you who think that is ok.

Looks more like we have another example of you being a 99 percenter
loser with a jealous grudge and a full load in your diaper.

GOP_Rise_and_Conquer

Feb 26, 2015, 7:42:47 AM2/26/15
deep wrote in news:2e2pea15c3q3uvib7...@4ax.com:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:58:42 -0800, "2,775 murdered in Obama's
> organized communities" <ISILs...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:39:06 -0700, deep wrote:

The

>>>Yes, exactly.
>>
>>Must be why he spent all that time in military prison after his court
>>martial...
>
> His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
> period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
> simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.

Yeah Bush Sr took it with him on his secret flight to Paris in an SR71 in
1980 to cut a deal with teh Iranies and threw it out the window in a bag
with a lead weight in it ove the MidAtlanic.

I diagnose you as a delusional paranoiac.

--
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.

GOP_Rise_and_Conquer

Feb 26, 2015, 7:46:05 AM2/26/15
Siri Crews <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
2FBC59.081...@news.eternal-september.org:

> In article <54edf296$0$18461$882e...@usenet-news.net>,
> Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?
>
> http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Be_a_conservative

Another brilliant example of the intellctual ability of the left.

IE, about as much as a vacant lot used for a dog walk.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 7:56:33 AM2/26/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:15:37 -0700, deep wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:04:38 -0700, Just Wondering
><fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 2/25/2015 7:59 AM, deep wrote:

>>> There is supporting evidence.
>> >
>>So where's the evidence? What is the evidence?
>>
>>> What Daddy did was poison the well.
>>>
>>That's not evidence. That's an unsupported assertion. What
>>specifically did G.H.W. Bush do to cause G.W. Bush's military records to
>>be "conveniently lost"? Where's the evidence he did that?
>>
>They were "lost".

So they were "lost" but there is supporting evidence.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 7:57:27 AM2/26/15
You mean the ones that are lost.

>They interviewed people who were there at the time and nobody, not one
>single person remembers seeing Bush.

Is..... that your proof?

> There is not one shred of
>evidence he ever flew a plane after his training billet which daddy
>stole from a more qualified pilot so his shrub could go to flight
>school. He has no documentation at all that he was even there. No
>unit or personal citations. No record whatsoever he ever piloted a
>plane for the air guard. And you people bitch about Obamas college
>transcripts.

LOL

So your proof is no proof?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 7:58:06 AM2/26/15
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:33:16 -0700, deep wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:25:47 -0500, "Scout"
><me4...@vcenturylink.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"deep" wrote in message news:2e2pea15c3q3uvib7...@4ax.com...

>>> His daddy fixed it of course. All his military records for the
>>> period in question were conveniently "lost". Military records don't
>>> simply turn up lost for no reason. It was fixed.
>>
>>Translation: I have no proof to back up the claim....but I know it has to be
>>true because I want it to be true........
>>
>>Then he wonders why he has no creditability.
>>
>It was proven.

When? Using what? The Lost evidence?

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Just Wondering

Feb 26, 2015, 10:42:02 AM2/26/15
Nah, that's proof of deep guano's prowess as a pink elephant hunter.

pyotr filipivich

Feb 26, 2015, 11:07:36 AM2/26/15
Klaus Schadenfreude <Klausscha...@gmx.com> on Thu, 26 Feb 2015
04:57:23 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>>>If they were lost, they must have once existed, in which case you have
>>>no evidence to contradict that the records accurately reflected that GWB
>>>reported for duty, or that if he didn't, that he was formally excused
>>>from reporting.
>>
>>If he was formally excused he wouldn't have had to lose his records.
>
>You mean the ones that are lost.
>
>>They interviewed people who were there at the time and nobody, not one
>>single person remembers seeing Bush.
>
>Is..... that your proof?

He's mistaking the reports from Barry Obama's college classmates
for those of people in Lt Bush's squadron. Deep did a wee bit too
much "choom" in his day, and now is such a low information voter, that
people in faculty lounges around the country ask "How can anyone be so
oblivious?"

Gronk

Feb 26, 2015, 12:46:10 PM2/26/15
Larry Jacques wrote:
> On 2/23/2015 8:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:30:11 -0800, Larry Jacques
>> <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.con> wrote:
>>
>>> No one has produced evidence that Clinton ever was in the military, and
>>> if he wasn't in the military, it is impossible for him to be a deserter.
>>> Draft avoider, yes; deserter, no.
>>
>> BILL CLINTON’S MILITARY CAREER
>
> Not a valid source.
>

>>> Bush, on the other hand, *was* in the military, and he failed to show up
>>> for a mandatory physical and failed to report to his last duty
>>> assignment. He *never* showed up at all, and the absences were never
>>> excused. At the very least, he was AWOL, but in fact, he deserted. The
>>> Air National Guard has never said that the failures to appear for the
>>> physical or the duty assignment were excused. That equals desertion.
>>
>> Tsk tsk...Wiki disagrees with you.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy
>
> Where? Actually, it doesn't.

Apparently he did not read it.

"After April 1972, Bush may have failed to meet the attendance
requirements established for members of the Air National Guard. In
mid-1972, he failed to meet the Air Force requirement for an annual
physical examination for pilots, and lost his authorization to be a pilot."

Gronk

Feb 26, 2015, 12:49:11 PM2/26/15

ab...@giganews.com

> Very easy to find on google right along with a big picture of "your"
> house and grounds. Lots of trees and shrubbery. Didnt appear to be
> very well lit up either.
>
> Just so you know...Ive called a few old friends up in your area and
> they will be coming around to see about your orange tree..just to make
> sure its sturdy enough to hold a mans weight.
>
> If you hear motorcycles in the middle of the night...dont sweat
> it..its just them.
>
> Im curious..did you know I was only 5 or so hours away from you?
> Of course you did. Which is why you have been removing my questions
> about your orange tree from all of your responses. Did you really
> think that was going to do anything other than confirm who and where
> you live?
>
> Fascinating...absolutely fascinating what one can do in a half a day
> isnt it?
>
> TIme for me to go to bed. See yah..... later!!

ab...@giganews.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.politics.usa.constitution/0WEU5yfKIlI/90-ujF-d2v4J

deep

Feb 26, 2015, 1:33:02 PM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:49:08 -0700, Gronk <inv...@usenet.invalid>
wrote:
Wieber threatened my life too. Multiple times. I forwarded his
contact information to Giga News abuse line and to the FBI department
of domestic terrorism. I am sure they have had multiple reports about
that psycho.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 3:08:00 PM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:46:05 -0700, Gronk <inv...@usenet.invalid>
wrote:
Apparently Gronk has trouble reading. Nowhere does it say he went
AWOL. Nowhere does it say he deserted.

I'll try to find the picture version of the article for you so you can
understand it.

[chuckle]

Rudy Canoza

Feb 26, 2015, 3:12:32 PM2/26/15
No, it doesn't say that. It's a logically necessary conclusion from
what it does say.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 3:17:34 PM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:49:08 -0700, Gronk <inv...@usenet.invalid>
wrote:

You poor thing. Do you feel unsafe now?

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 26, 2015, 3:18:51 PM2/26/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:33:01 -0700, deep wrote:

>Wieber threatened my life too. Multiple times. I forwarded his
>contact information to Giga News abuse line and to the FBI department
>of domestic terrorism. I am sure they have had multiple reports about
>that psycho.

I'm sure when they get something from you it goes into a special
document storage unit.

http://www.dyscoshredding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/article-new-ehow-images-a07-9n-1j-rent-office-paper-shredder-800x800.jpg

GOP_Rise_and_Conquer

Feb 27, 2015, 12:39:53 AM2/27/15
deep wrote in news:91csea95qgrfvg30a...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:11:52 -0700, Just Wondering
><fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 2/25/2015 9:15 AM, deep wrote:

>>> They were "lost". Somebody lost them clearly to benefit the Bush
>>> family. Don't forget HW was director of the CIA so it's a trivial
>>> matter for him to destroy records. I can just imagine what you people
>>> would be doing if Obama deserted. Any amount of criminal behavior is
>>> ok with you people as long as it benefits your fellow ideologues.
>>>
>>If they were lost, they must have once existed, in which case you have
>>no evidence to contradict that the records accurately reflected that GWB
>>reported for duty, or that if he didn't, that he was formally excused
>>from reporting.
>
> If he was formally excused he wouldn't have had to lose his records.
> They interviewed people who were there at the time and nobody, not one
> single person remembers seeing Bush. There is not one shred of
> evidence he ever flew a plane after his training billet which daddy
> stole from a more qualified pilot so his shrub could go to flight
> school. He has no documentation at all that he was even there. No
> unit or personal citations. No record whatsoever he ever piloted a
> plane for the air guard. And you people bitch about Obamas college
> transcripts.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Though your brain is evidently absent.

2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 27, 2015, 1:11:45 AM2/27/15
It works for the Troofers and UFO nuts...

2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 27, 2015, 1:15:47 AM2/27/15
Margaret Sanger would have aborted him.

2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 27, 2015, 1:18:58 AM2/27/15
wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 04:19:42 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Cites?
>>
>> Poor Jonboi...hey..that sounds almost like Banqueer. Nah..this wankers
>> last name is Ball...Jon Ball, from Sacramento... California
>>
>> Actually....
>> Jon Ball
>> 5327 Shepard Ave
>> Sacramento, CA 95819-1731
>
>ab...@giganews.com

Don't ever let Gronk see a phonebook - giganews' complaint dept. would
collapse.

2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Feb 27, 2015, 1:22:19 AM2/27/15
It must give these libtoon weenies a warm glow pretending they are
even worth stalking.

Siri Crews

Feb 27, 2015, 1:44:11 AM2/27/15
In article <0530fad9ub4qn2g42...@4ax.com>,
"2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities" <ISILs...@whitehouse.gov>
wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:18:46 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <Klausscha...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:33:01 -0700, deep wrote:
> >
> >>Wieber threatened my life too. Multiple times. I forwarded his
> >>contact information to Giga News abuse line and to the FBI department
> >>of domestic terrorism. I am sure they have had multiple reports about
> >>that psycho.
> >
> >I'm sure when they get something from you it goes into a special
> >document storage unit.
> >
> >http://www.dyscoshredding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/article-new-ehow-ima
> >ges-a07-9n-1j-rent-office-paper-shredder-800x800.jpg
>
> It must give these libtoon weenies a warm glow pretending they are
> even worth stalking.

So even you realise what a useless old fart Gunner is. Yes, Gunner is pretending
to be a stalker. No, nobody is frightenned by him.

In article <9kroea5b80ajfpmf0...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Poor Jonboi...hey..that sounds almost like Banqueer. Nah..this wankers
> last name is Ball...Jon Ball, from Sacramento... California
>
> Actually....
>
> Very easy to find on google right along with a big picture of "your"
> house and grounds. Lots of trees and shrubbery. Didnt appear to be
> very well lit up either.
>
> Just so you know...Ive called a few old friends up in your area and
> they will be coming around to see about your orange tree..just to make
> sure its sturdy enough to hold a mans weight.
>
> If you hear motorcycles in the middle of the night...dont sweat
> it..its just them.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.

Siri Crews

Feb 27, 2015, 1:58:53 AM2/27/15
In article <1v20fa1oaihbgov2k...@4ax.com>,
wrote:

> Don't ever let Gronk see a phonebook - giganews' complaint dept. would
> collapse.

It's a game the whole family can play!

http://california.4whitepages.net/wieber/mark/xxxxxxx.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 27, 2015, 6:21:32 AM2/27/15
It's especially funny when they claim they've "contacted the
authorities."

(Phone at FBI HQ] RING! RING!
AGENT: Hello?
GOP_Decline_and_Fall: I need to report a terrorist!
AGENT: OK, ma'am, calm down
GD&F: I'm not a woman!
AGENT: Oooh, sorry.
ut with that high squeaky voice I assum--
GD&F: THIS IS SERIOUS!
AGENT: OK, give me the facts [under his breath] Ma'am.
GD&F: There's this guy on usenet...
AGENT: Usenet?
GD&F: Yeah, and he talks about guns all the time!
AGENT: What the fuck is usenet?
GD&F: People post messages to each other in groups that are divided
up"y subject.
AGENT: I see. And which in which groups is he posting about guns?
GD&F: Talk.politics.guns
AGENT: [chortling] I see.
GD&F: He talks about guns all the time! He even threatens people with
DEATH!
AGENT: Whoah, that's serious! What are the names of the people he's
threatened with death?
GD&F: Um, well, me!
AGENT: And what is YOUR name?
GD&F: GOP_Decline_and_Fall.
AGENT: Well, Mr. Fall, have you ever revealed your address or work
location to ... what is this person's name?
GD&F: Klaus. Klaus Schadenfreude!
AGENT: Excuse me a second. [covers up phone, laughs hysterically]
AGENET: OK, I'm back Have you ever revealed your real name or address
to, um, Mr. Schadenfreude?
GD&F: Well, no.
AGENT: Can you produce any posts where Mr. Schadenfreude has
threatened the lives of anyone?
GD&F: Well, no
AGENT: Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't come over to your
house right now and beat the shit out of you?
GD&F: Well, no.
AGENT: Then go to our website and complete the form located at this
URL- I'm only going to say it once, so get a pencil ready. Ready?
GD&F: Ready!
AGENT:
www.fib.gov/forms/complaint/993yf918hf97g8g*&G876g&fg7g86g&Gv86g876b*u8y8uB*V*UV&UVUvuygugfugihoihjOIJoijo0n0ohonhjoho8h98y76897797098uHOHKHIOhihOh098h90hoHiGH87g7GF7uFyDteStrdFiuhj;pk,:jhJUdftRdyhUGklJ;KOoHkbh.html
Print it out in quadruplicate, and send it to each of the nine
locations listed on the form by certified mail. Remember to include
the $50 handling fee for each form.
GD&F: Got it.
AGENT: After reviewing the form, the FBI will act on it within 90
days.
GD&F: [to himself] Ha! I GOT the bastard!
AGENT: Thanks for calling Ma'am!
GD&F: I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A--
AGENT: [click] [Hangs Up]
[four days later.............]
AGENT #2: Hey Ed, you got ANOTHER bunch of checks for $450 dollars!
AGENT: Lunch is on me, boys!</Body>

The only people who should have guns are LE and the military. Everyone else
is a potential and probable murderer.
-Kirby Grant 6-7-2014

Guns are NOT safe in their present form. Their only purpose is to injure and
kill. There is nothing safe about that.
-Kirby Grant 6-8-2014

All slaughters of children in schools have been performed with guns. No
other information is needed.
-Kirby Grant, Rewriting History, 6-8-2014

If people were reasonable there would be no need for guns.
-Kirby Grant 6-8-2014

You are ineffectual and impotent - possibly
effeminate. All you are able to do is flap your gums. You are almost as bad
as that pathetic little snot Haskell.
-Kirby Grant 6-9-2014

Anyone who saves old posts is, by definition, mentally ill.
-Kirby Grant, Dictionary Author, 1-28-2015

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 27, 2015, 6:22:36 AM2/27/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:43:56 -0800, Siri Crews <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <0530fad9ub4qn2g42...@4ax.com>,
> "2,779 murdered in Obama's organized communities" <ISILs...@whitehouse.gov>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:18:46 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <Klausscha...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> >I'm sure when they get something from you it goes into a special
>> >document storage unit.
>> >
>> >http://www.dyscoshredding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/article-new-ehow-ima
>> >ges-a07-9n-1j-rent-office-paper-shredder-800x800.jpg
>>
>> It must give these libtoon weenies a warm glow pretending they are
>> even worth stalking.
>
>So even you realise what a useless old fart Gunner is. Yes, Gunner is pretending
>to be a stalker. No, nobody is frightenned by him.

Apparently you're wrong, as you so often are. Dudu claims he
complained about this threat- even to the FBI.

Of course, he's probably lying, so ......

It is loading more messages.