Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid registrations)

raykeller

Oct 21, 2016, 9:54:17 PM10/21/16
Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
registrations)
The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs

Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
That's enough to tip an election, easily.

This week, liberals have been repeating their frequent claim that voter
fraud doesn't exist. A recent Salon article argues that "voter fraud just
isn't a problem in Pennsylvania," despite evidence to the contrary. Another
article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who
use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.

Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are
beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead
people attempting to vote. Stunningly, "a woman named Sara Sosa who died in
2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013." In Virginia, it was found
that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead
people.

In Texas, authorities are investigating criminals who are using the
technique of "vote harvesting" to illegally procure votes for their
candidates. "Harvesting" is the practice of illegally obtaining the
signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their
consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be
silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud.
Indeed according to a Pew Charitable Trust report from February 2012, one in
eight voter registrations are "significantly inaccurate or no longer valid."
Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to
a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further,
"More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and
approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one
state." Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud.

Don't Let Data Contradict My Narrative: Yet in spite of all this, a report
by the Brennan Center at New York University claims voter fraud is a myth.
It argues that North Carolina, which passed comprehensive measures to
prevent voter fraud, "failed to identify even a single individual who has
ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina."
However, this faulty reasoning does not point to the lack of in-person voter
fraud, but rather to lack of enforcement mechanisms to identify and
prosecute in-person voter fraud.

The science of criminal justice tells us that many crimes go unreported, and
the more "victimless" the crime, the more this happens. The fact is, a
person attempting to commit voter fraud is very unlikely to be caught, which
increases the incentive to commit the crime.

The National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) is a sophisticated,
comprehensive effort to catalog "the number and types of crimes not reported
to law enforcement authorities." However, it tends to deal mostly in violent
crimes. As complex as the NCVS is, gathering accurate data for unreported
victimless crimes such as voter fraud is even harder, since 1) outside of
the criminal, no one may know a crime has taken place, and 2) there is no
direct victim to report the crime in the first place. Yet we are expected to
believe that, unlike violent crime, voter fraud is limited only to the cases
that are actually reported and prosecuted? This is a senseless position.

Further, the Brennan Center report argues that because prosecutor Kris
Kobach's review of 84 million votes cast in 22 states found only 14
instances of fraud referred for prosecution (which amounts to a 0.00000017
percent fraud rate), voter fraud is so statistically small that it's a
non-issue. Let's follow this logic. Does the fact that 109 people were cited
for jaywalking in Seattle in 2009 mean that only 109 people jaywalked in
Seattle that year? Does the fact that 103,733 people were cited for driving
without a seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015 mean that only that many people were
driving without seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015?

Absolutely not. This can be proven easily because in 2014, the previous
year, only 29,470 people were cited. The disparity is largely due to
increased enforcement efforts in 2015. In other words, increasing
enforcement of the crime revealed a much larger number of people committing
the crime.

The exact same is true for voter fraud. We have no reason to believe that
the low number of prosecutions means only that exact amount of voter fraud
is happening. Rather, it could mean a lack of enforcement is failing to
reveal the bulk of the violations that are occurring. Thus, as with many
types of crimes, especially victimless crimes, the real number of cases is
likely significantly higher than the number reported.

How to Effectively Target Voter Fraud So now that we know voter fraud is a
serious issue, what are some solutions to this problem? States like Michigan
have Poll Challenger programs, where observers from both parties may be
present at voter check-in tables at precincts. They check each voter's ID
against a database of registered voters for that precinct to ensure the
person attempting to vote is actually legally qualified to vote in that
precinct. If there's a discrepancy, the poll challenger may officially
challenge the ballot. Other states should implement similar programs.

States should sponsor initiatives to remove dead voters and correct the
registrations of people registered in multiple states (make them choose just
one state). Since many local jurisdictions are reluctant to clean their
voter rolls, federal or state oversight with teeth may be necessary.

Further, voter ID laws, such as the one implemented by North Carolina, but
(wrongly) struck down by three liberal judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals
for the Fourth Circuit- one appointed by Bill Clinton and the other two
appointed by President Obama-are needed to ensure there's no cheating with
votes. States should continue to press the issue regardless of recent
setbacks by liberal activist judges.

Finally, some have claimed that strong voter ID laws are racist, because
they disproportionately impact minorities and would prevent minorities from
voting. As a black person, I'm naturally interested in this claim.
Thankfully, it turns out to be false. The Heritage Foundation has shown that
black voter turnout actually increased after North Carolina passed its voter
ID law.

Not only was the claimed negative outcome false, but the reasoning was
faulty as well. The fact that the law disproportionately impacts minorities
does not mean that it is discriminatory. It means, unfortunately, that fewer
minorities are in compliance with common-sense safeguards to protect the
integrity of our elections (i.e., having a driver's license or photo ID).

To mitigate this concern, states can offer a service that will take people
without valid ID to their local government office to apply for proper ID,
free of charge. Users could schedule the pickup with their smartphone or a
phone call. That way there will be as few barriers as possible to those who
want to vote and are capable of obtaining a valid ID, but cannot due to
transportation concerns (a reason often given by those who claim voter ID
laws hurt minorities).

So let us not believe false claims that voter fraud doesn't exist. It's
real, and we must work to stop it, while making sure those who are eligible
to vote but without proper ID are accommodated fair

pyotr filipivich

Oct 22, 2016, 10:55:04 AM10/22/16
"raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
on Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:54:15 -0700 typed in misc.survivalism the
following:

>Finally, some have claimed that strong voter ID laws are racist, because
>they disproportionately impact minorities and would prevent minorities from
>voting. As a black person, I'm naturally interested in this claim.
>Thankfully, it turns out to be false. The Heritage Foundation has shown that
>black voter turnout actually increased after North Carolina passed its voter
>ID law.
>
>Not only was the claimed negative outcome false, but the reasoning was
>faulty as well. The fact that the law disproportionately impacts minorities
>does not mean that it is discriminatory. It means, unfortunately, that fewer
>minorities are in compliance with common-sense safeguards to protect the
>integrity of our elections (i.e., having a driver's license or photo ID).
>
>To mitigate this concern, states can offer a service that will take people
>without valid ID to their local government office to apply for proper ID,
>free of charge. Users could schedule the pickup with their smartphone or a
>phone call. That way there will be as few barriers as possible to those who
>want to vote and are capable of obtaining a valid ID, but cannot due to
>transportation concerns (a reason often given by those who claim voter ID
>laws hurt minorities).
>
>So let us not believe false claims that voter fraud doesn't exist. It's
>real, and we must work to stop it, while making sure those who are eligible
>to vote but without proper ID are accommodated fair

There is one small problem with the Voter ID laws. Well, several
actually. We can start with the problem of showing your ID to vote by
mail. Then we can go on to the problem of states issuing valid IDs to
illegal aliens, non-citizens, and those who are otherwise not eligible
to vote.
And that is before we get to the problem of same day registration,
provisional ballots, "early" voting, voters registering at invalid
addresses; not merely at non-existing addresses, but at
non-residential addresses such as private mail boxes.

--
pyotr filipivich
"As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?"

Mr. B1ack

Oct 23, 2016, 1:19:22 AM10/23/16
There will be voter-based schemes, sure.

However ... remember what happened to the Target and
Home Depot stores a couple of years ago - hackers got
right into the little terminals you swipe yer card in. Who
says optical ballot-reader machines are safe from that ?
What about all the computers up the line ?

Keep a VERY sharp eye out ... powerful vested interests
do NOT want Trump elected.

whit3rd

Oct 23, 2016, 3:47:36 AM10/23/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 6:54:17 PM UTC-7, raykeller wrote:
> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>
> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.

> ... In Virginia, it was found
> that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead
> people.

Yeah, but... fifty states, and 'applications' doesn't mean issued voter
registrations. Even if it WERE an accurate indication, that'd be about one
thousand, not 'millions'.

An actual fraud (identity theft) might touch the voter registration
rolls only because that ID card can be leveraged to generate other
identity papers. Such abuse wouldn't sway a vote at all (the thief
has little interest in voting, he/she is after another kind
of payoff, like a fraudulent pension).

Another element of the article refered to 'names of dead people', but heck,
lots of names are repeats; my own name shows up at several lifeless
branches of my family tree.

Carelessly wrong, by three orders of magnitude, means the
article by John Gibbs is itself a fraud. Keep your eyes open for others
like this.

Gunner Asch

Oct 23, 2016, 5:49:12 AM10/23/16
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Undercover agents were able to vote as dead people, but election
officials are attacking the agents. Liberals who oppose efforts to
prevent voter fraud claim that there is no fraud — or at least not any
that involves voting in person at the polls. But New York City’s
watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest
evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost
undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places
last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away
by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who
had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61
instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to
vote. Those who did vote cast only a write-in vote for a “John Test”
so as to not affect the outcome of any contest. DOI published its
findings two weeks ago in a searing 70-page report accusing the city’s
Board of Elections of incompetence, waste, nepotism, and lax
procedures. The Board of Elections, which has a $750 million annual
budget and a work force of 350 people, reacted in classic bureaucratic
fashion, which prompted one city paper to deride it as “a 21st-century
survivor of Boss Tweed–style politics.” The Board approved a
resolution referring the DOI’s investigators for prosecution. It also
asked the state’s attorney general to determine whether DOI had
violated the civil rights of voters who had moved or are felons, and
it sent a letter of complaint to Mayor Bill de Blasio. Normally, I
wouldn’t think de Blasio would give the BOE the time of day, but New
York’s new mayor has long been a close ally of former leaders of
ACORN, the now-disgraced “community organizing” group that saw its
employees convicted of voter-registration fraud all over the country
during and after the 2008 election. Greg Soumas, president of New
York’s BOE, offered a justification for calling in the prosecutors:
“If something was done in an untoward fashion, it was only done by
DOI. We [are] unaware of any color of authority on the part of [DOI]
to vote in the identity of any person other than themselves — and our
reading of the election law is that such an act constitutes a felony.”
The Board is bipartisan, and all but two of its members voted with
Soumas. The sole exceptions were Democrat Jose Araujo, who abstained
because the DOI report implicated him in hiring his wife and
sister-and-law for Board jobs, and Republican Simon Shamoun.
Good-government groups are gobsmacked at Soumas’s refusal to smell the
stench of corruption in his patronage-riddled empire. “They should
focus not on assigning blame to others, but on taking responsibility
for solving the problems themselves,” Dick Dadey of the watchdog group
Citizens Union told the Daily News. “It’s a case of the Board of
Elections passing the buck.” DOI officials respond that the use of
undercover agents is routine in anti-corruption probes and that people
should carefully read the 70-page report they’ve filed before
criticizing it. They are surprised how little media attention their
report has received. You’d think more media outlets would have been
interested, because the sloppiness revealed in the DOI report is
mind-boggling. Young undercover agents were able to vote using the
names of people three times their age, people who in fact were dead.
In one example, a 24-year female agent gave the name of someone who
had died in 2012 at age 87; the workers at the Manhattan polling site
gave her a ballot, no questions asked. Even the two cases where poll
workers turned away an investigator raise eyebrows. In the first case,
a poll worker on Staten Island walked outside with the undercover
investigator who had just been refused a ballot; the “voter” was
advised to go to the polling place near where he used to live and
“play dumb” in order to vote. In the second case, the investigator was
stopped from voting only because the felon whose name he was using was
the son of the election official at the polling place. Shooting the
messenger has been a typical reaction in other states when people have
demonstrated just how easy it is to commit voter fraud. Guerrilla
videographer James O’Keefe had three of his assistants visit precincts
during New Hampshire’s January 2012 presidential primary. They asked
poll workers whether their books listed the names of several voters,
all deceased individuals still listed on voter-registration rolls.
Poll workers handed out ten ballots, never once asking for a photo ID.
O’Keefe’s team immediately gave back the ballots, unmarked, to
precinct workers. Debbie Lane, a ballot inspector at one of the
Manchester polling sites, later said: “I wasn’t sure what I was
allowed to do. . . . I can’t tell someone not to vote, I suppose.” The
only precinct in which O’Keefe or his crew did not obtain a ballot was
one in which the local precinct officer had personally known the dead
“voter.” New Hampshire’s Democratic governor, John Lynch, sputtered
when asked about O’Keefe’s video, and he condemned the effort to test
the election system even though no actual votes were cast. “They
should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, if in fact
they’re found guilty of some criminal act,” he roared. But cooler
heads eventually prevailed, and the GOP state legislature later
approved a voter-ID bill, with enough votes to override the governor’s
veto. Despite an exhaustive and intrusive investigation, no charges
were ever filed against any of O’Keefe’s associates. Later in 2012, in
Washington, D.C., one of O’Keefe’s assistants was able to obtain
Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot even though Holder is 62 years
old and bears no resemblance to the 22-year-old white man who obtained
it merely by asking if Eric Holder was on the rolls. But the
Department of Justice, which is currently suing Texas to block that
state’s photo-ID law, dismissed the Holder ballot incident as
“manufactured.” The irony was lost on the DOJ that Holder, a staunch
opponent of voter-ID laws, could have himself been disenfranchised by
a white man because Washington, D.C., has no voter-ID law. Polls
consistently show that more than 70 percent of Americans — including
clear majorities of African Americans and Hispanics — support such
laws. Liberals who oppose ballot-security measures claim that there
are few prosecutions for voter fraud, which they take to mean that
fraud doesn’t happen. But as the New York DOI report demonstrates, it
is comically easy, given the sloppy-voter registration records often
kept in America, to commit voter fraud in person. (A 2012 study by the
Pew Research Center found that nationwide, at least 1.8 million
deceased voters are still registered to vote.) And unless someone
confesses, in-person voter fraud is very difficult to detect — or
stop. New York’s Gothamist news service reported last September that
four poll workers in Brooklyn reported they believed people were
trying to vote in the name of other registered voters. Police officers
observed the problems but did nothing because voter fraud isn’t under
the police department’s purview. What the DOI investigators were able
to do was eerily similar to actual fraud that has occurred in New York
before. In 1984, Brooklyn’s Democratic district attorney, Elizabeth
Holtzman, released a state grand-jury report on a successful 14-year
conspiracy that cast thousands of fraudulent votes in local, state,
and congressional elections. Just like the DOI undercover operatives,
the conspirators cast votes at precincts in the names of dead, moved,
and bogus voters. The grand jury recommended voter ID, a basic
election-integrity measure that New York has steadfastly refused to
implement. In states where non-photo ID is required, it’s also all too
easy to manufacture records that allow people to vote. In 2012, the
son of Congressman Jim Moran, the Democrat who represents Virginia’s
Washington suburbs, had to resign as field director for his father’s
campaign after it became clear that he had encouraged voter fraud.
Patrick Moran was caught advising an O’Keefe videographer on how to
commit in-person voter fraud. The scheme involved using a personal
computer to forge utility bills that would satisfy Virginia’s voter-ID
law and then relying on the assistance of Democratic lawyers stationed
at the polls to make sure the fraudulent votes were counted. Last
year, Virginia tightened its voter-ID law and ruled that showing a
utility bill was no longer sufficient to obtain a ballot. Given that
someone who is dead, is in jail, or has moved isn’t likely to complain
if someone votes in his name, how do we know that voter fraud at the
polls isn’t a problem? An ounce of prevention — in the form of voter
ID and better training of poll workers — should be among the minimum
precautions taken to prevent an electoral miscarriage or meltdown in a
close race. After all, even a small number of votes can have sweeping
consequences. Al Franken’s 312-vote victory in 2008 over Minnesota
senator Norm Coleman gave Democrats a filibuster-proof Senate majority
of 60 votes, which allowed them to pass Obamacare. Months after the
Obamacare vote, a conservative group called Minnesota Majority
finished comparing criminal records with voting rolls and identified
1,099 felons — all ineligible to vote — who had voted in the
Franken–Coleman race. Fox News random interviews with ten of those
felons found that nine had voted for Franken, backing up national
academic studies that show felons tend to vote strongly for Democrats.
Minnesota Majority took its findings to prosecutors across the state,
but very few showed any interest in pursuing the issue. Some did,
though, and 177 people have been convicted as of mid 2012 — not just
“accused” but actually convicted — of voting fraudulently in the
Senate race. Probably the only reason the number of convictions isn’t
higher is that the standard for convicting someone of voter fraud in
Minnesota is that the person must have been both ineligible and must
have “knowingly” voted unlawfully. Anyone accused of fraud is apt to
get off by claiming he didn’t know he’d done anything wrong. Given
that we now know for certain how easy it is to commit undetectable
voter fraud and how serious the consequences can be, it’s truly
bizarre to have officials at the New York City Board of Elections and
elsewhere savage those who shine a light on the fact that their modus
operandi invites fraud. One might even think that they’re covering up
their incompetence or that they don’t want to pay attention to what
crimes could be occurring behind the curtains at their polling places.
Or both.

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368234/voter-fraud-weve-got-proof-its-easy-john-fund

---

Gunner Asch

Oct 23, 2016, 5:53:45 AM10/23/16
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-video-democrat-operative-admits-voter-fraud/

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/rigged-election-democrat-operative-admits-massive-voter-fraud

Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe is out with his 2nd video about the
Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Now,
we see Democrat Party insiders explain privately how they commit voter
fraud on a mass scale.

Scott Foval, who was just fired, admits that the Democrats have been
rigging elections for the past fifty years. And now, so is Hillary
Clinton:

n the video, Foval is heard saying, “We manipulated the vote with
money and action, not with laws.”

He then explains:

It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well they’re bussing
people in!’ Well you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal
with you fuckin’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop
now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I
grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they
needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa.

Matt Singer

Oct 23, 2016, 1:37:53 PM10/23/16
*ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 23, 2016, 1:38:52 PM10/23/16
On 10/21/2016 6:54 PM, raykeller wrote:
> Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
> registrations)
> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>
> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
> That's enough to tip an election, easily.

Bullshit.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 23, 2016, 2:04:37 PM10/23/16
Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in news:Nz6Pz.149313$zi2.19378
@fx41.iad:
And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as president?

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

pyotr filipivich

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:29 PM10/23/16
Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:37:49 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
Which is not to say that all "right thinking*" persons have a
clue. Most "right thinking" persons believe that Hilary is
overwhelmingly qualified to be president, and is a worthy successor to
Obama.

tschus
pyotr

* is interesting, no, how progressives have for decades referred to
themselves and their fellow travelers as "right thinking", eh no?

--
pyotr filipivich

pyotr filipivich

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:30 PM10/23/16
whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
Good dismissal. Hasn't happened to you, or to your knowledge, so
it must not be happening at all.

Sorry, but here ins the Soviet of Washington, it is established
that the Democrat political machine has so warped the voting process
that any close election is really in doubt. We can start with
registering on-line, voting by mail, and continue on to the fact that
the State will issue a drivers licence to anyone, regardless of their
legal status. Mostly because there is no way to cross check if the
person is eligible to vote, thanks to the Democrat Party's open
borders / open voter rolls policy.
--
pyotr filipivich

pyotr filipivich

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:31 PM10/23/16
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 02:53:25 -0700

>n the video, Foval is heard saying, “We manipulated the vote with
>money and action, not with laws.”
>
>He then explains:
>
>It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well they’re bussing
>people in!’ Well you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal
>with you fuckin’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop
>now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I
>grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they
>needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa.

The sad part is, the Democrats don't realize that as they are
exposed invalidating the votes, they are also being exposed as
invalidating the legitimacy of the elected officials. After a while,
there are going to be enough people who don't consider the government
to be legitimate, as to cause a change in "the mandate of heaven" (to
use an old Chinese political theory).

Republics rot from within.

rbowman

Oct 23, 2016, 8:30:28 PM10/23/16
When the alternative is Clinton thinking persons are screwed.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 23, 2016, 8:34:17 PM10/23/16
Jonathon, Get your puny ass back down that basement!

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

news16

Oct 23, 2016, 10:28:27 PM10/23/16
Naah, the lines of black buses trucking people into vote will be obvious.

news16

Oct 23, 2016, 10:30:40 PM10/23/16
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:04:13 +0000, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
wrote:

> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as
> president?

Hey, donald may have small hands, but what makes you think shee is a dyke?

pyotr filipivich

Oct 23, 2016, 11:33:12 PM10/23/16
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:13:56
-0700 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:33:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>
>> Most "right thinking" persons believe that Hilary is
>>overwhelmingly qualified to be president,
>
>>and is a worthy successor to Obama.
>
>Which?
>
>Qualified or worthy successor to the 0bama disaster?

If you are a "Right Thinking Person" - aka "DemSoc Bellyfeeler" -
Obama has been "shining out like a shaft of gold when all around is
dark".
The rest of us consider him a producer of bat piss.

Matt Singer

Oct 24, 2016, 1:17:35 AM10/24/16
Correct. When I said all right-thinking persons do not want Trump
elected, I didn't mean to suggest that they *do* want Clinton elected.
Personally, I would like to see both of them die in act-of-god plane
crashes. I'm completely serious. As an ethical person, I cannot call
for the homicide of either one, but if I got up tomorrow morning and
read that both of them had died in crashes or from some previously
undiagnosed ailment, I would cheer. They are both horrible people with
horrible plans for the USA.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 24, 2016, 1:18:09 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 5:34 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/23/2016 12:38 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 10/21/2016 6:54 PM, raykeller wrote:
>>> Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>>> registrations)
>>> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>>>
>>> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>>> That's enough to tip an election, easily.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> Jonathon, Get your puny ass back down that basement!

1. Wrong name.

2. You don't get to tell me what to do. Fuck off.

Gunner Asch

Oct 24, 2016, 2:41:42 AM10/24/16
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:33:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
Very very well stated.

whit3rd

Oct 24, 2016, 3:35:35 AM10/24/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 4:33:30 PM UTC-7, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
> typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
> >On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 6:54:17 PM UTC-7, raykeller wrote:
> >> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
> >>
> >> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
> >
> >> ... In Virginia, it was found
> >> that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead
> >> people.
> >
> >Yeah, but... fifty states, and 'applications' doesn't mean issued voter
> >registrations. Even if it WERE an accurate indication, that'd be about one
> >thousand, not 'millions'.

> Good dismissal. Hasn't happened to you, or to your knowledge, so
> it must not be happening at all.

OH, no, you give me too much credit. I didn't dismiss it, completely.
Only the unfounded 99.9% of it...

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 24, 2016, 7:15:53 AM10/24/16
news16 <new...@woa.com.au> wrote in news:nujrno$als$1...@dont-email.me:
Do you just nit know what she is or do you just not care?

Matt Singer

Oct 24, 2016, 1:25:01 PM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 11:04 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in news:Nz6Pz.149313$zi2.19378
> @fx41.iad:
>
>> On 10/22/2016 10:19 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>>> There will be voter-based schemes, sure.
>>>
>>> However ... remember what happened to the Target and
>>> Home Depot stores a couple of years ago - hackers got
>>> right into the little terminals you swipe yer card in. Who
>>> says optical ballot-reader machines are safe from that ?
>>> What about all the computers up the line ?
>>>
>>> Keep a VERY sharp eye out ... powerful vested interests
>>> do NOT want Trump elected.
>>
>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>>

> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as president?

No, we don't want that, either. Both would make an awful president, but
Clinton will be less awful than Trump.

Matt Singer

Oct 24, 2016, 1:26:51 PM10/24/16
> Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:37:49 -0700
> typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>> On 10/22/2016 10:19 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>>> There will be voter-based schemes, sure.
>>>
>>> However ... remember what happened to the Target and
>>> Home Depot stores a couple of years ago - hackers got
>>> right into the little terminals you swipe yer card in. Who
>>> says optical ballot-reader machines are safe from that ?
>>> What about all the computers up the line ?
>>>
>>> Keep a VERY sharp eye out ... powerful vested interests
>>> do NOT want Trump elected.
>>
>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>
> Which is not to say that all "right thinking*" persons have a
> clue. Most "right thinking" persons believe that Hilary is
> overwhelmingly qualified to be president, and is a worthy successor to
> Obama.

I don't believe most right-thinking persons think that at all. They
just think that she is less awful than Trump. She's still awful and we
will suffer badly as a country under her presidency, but we would suffer
worse with Trump.

Matt Singer

Oct 24, 2016, 1:28:25 PM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 5:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
Correct. We're all screwed with this choice.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 24, 2016, 7:30:59 PM10/24/16
What rock have you been sleeping under..The murderous Bitch has been
running amok for over 30 years and should have been put down long ago.
Maybe you should have a chat with Hubbel and Foster?

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:49:28 AM10/26/16
On Fri, 21 Oct "raykeller" wrote:
>Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>registrations)
>The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>
>Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>That's enough to tip an election, easily.

In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

Hillary ought to be arrested for assault.
'Cause she kicked Trump's ass tonight.

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:50:20 AM10/26/16
And, thank God, he won't be.

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:50:50 AM10/26/16
You misspelled "sane".

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:52:21 AM10/26/16
On Sun, 23 Oct pyotr filipivich wrote:
> Which is not to say that all "right thinking*" persons have a
>clue. Most "right thinking" persons believe that Hilary is
>overwhelmingly qualified to be president, and is a worthy successor to
>Obama.

Then again, there are a number of right wing persons who believe
Hillary had Bigfoot's baby.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/24/hannity-convinced-former-editor-defunct-tabloid-world-news-daily-worked-fixer-clinton/214085

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:56:15 AM10/26/16
On Sun, 23 Oct pyotr filipivich wrote:

> The rest of us consider him a producer of bat piss.

Speaking of bat piss, Hannity had the editor of this publication on
his show the other night exposing inside the Clinton White House.
http://www.deceptology.com/2012_12_01_archive.html
http://tinyurl.com/jq2o4gx
http://tinyurl.com/zduw5cd

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 10:56:46 AM10/26/16
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:30:43 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
And we have the GOP to thank for it. Still want to vote Republican?

Governor Swill

Oct 26, 2016, 11:22:54 AM10/26/16
On Mon, 24 Oct news16 wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Oct Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as
>> president?
>
>Hey, donald may have small hands, but what makes you think shee is a dyke?

Because he's a whiny, little bitch.

RD Sandman

Oct 26, 2016, 12:34:56 PM10/26/16
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 21 Oct "raykeller" wrote:
>>Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>>registrations)
>>The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>>
>>Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>>That's enough to tip an election, easily.
>
> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.

How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

--

RD Sandman

Airspeed, altitude and brains....two of the three are always
required to complete a mission.

sVUzn░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░mofvj

Oct 26, 2016, 4:43:40 PM10/26/16
RD Sandman wrote on 10/26/2016 12:34 PM:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 21 Oct "raykeller" wrote:
>>> Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>>> registrations)
>>> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>>>
>>> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>>> That's enough to tip an election, easily.
>>
>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
>> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.
>
> How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

They have the technology to plug you into a life-support machine and
keep you alive for quite a long time.

mknRK░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░MBvFk

Oct 26, 2016, 8:55:47 PM10/26/16
Winston_Smith wrote on 10/26/2016 8:40 PM:
> Thanks to the collapsing 0bamaCare, it's looking like they might just
> plug you into the nearest power outlet and call it good.
>
> A report came out a few days ago that showed the the lowest spending
> hospitals, attempting to earn 0bama bonus money, lost the highest
> number of patients that could have been saved with better care.
>
> "Death panels" in all but name.

We all will die someday, you know.

The numbers in that "report" is misleading.

Without ObamaCare, those people would have all died at home or in the
gutter without any treatment. Now at lease some of them are saved.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Oct 26, 2016, 9:08:50 PM10/26/16
=?UTF-8?B?bWtuUkvilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?= =?
UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkU1CdkZr?= <No...@LVvyb.com> fired this volley in

> Now at lease some of them are saved.

That's more accurate than you could imagine! "At lease" they are saved,
but miss a payment, and they're dead.

Even my personal (private insurance) medical plan permits an occasional
late payment!

Lloyd

KfNli░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░winob

Oct 26, 2016, 9:20:00 PM10/26/16
I blame my spell-checker for that mistake.

news16

Oct 26, 2016, 9:23:34 PM10/26/16
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 11:34:50 -0500, RD Sandman wrote:

> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
>> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.
>
> How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

WHOOSH

PaxPerPoten

Oct 26, 2016, 10:41:34 PM10/26/16
On 10/26/2016 11:34 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 21 Oct "raykeller" wrote:
>>> Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>>> registrations)
>>> The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>>>
>>> Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>>> That's enough to tip an election, easily.
>>
>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
>> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.
>
> How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

Actually the way it has been if that when a Democrat dies..A forever
voting right is given and only if each election is voted multiple times.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 26, 2016, 11:34:54 PM10/26/16
On 10/26/2016 10:22 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct news16 wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Oct Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as
>>> president?
>>
>> Hey, donald may have small hands, but what makes you think shee is a dyke?
>
> Because he's a whiny, little bitch.
>
> Swill

No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend to
represent America to all who post here. When you really should be taken
out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described Homosexual that
has no place in an honorable society.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 26, 2016, 11:35:38 PM10/26/16
On 10/26/2016 9:56 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:30:43 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
> wrote:

>>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>>>

>> When the alternative is Clinton thinking persons are screwed.
>
> And we have the GOP to thank for it. Still want to vote Republican?
>
> Swill

In this case..Your fucking right!

BXYyp░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░wgKsO

Oct 27, 2016, 12:28:11 AM10/27/16
PaxPerPoten wrote on 10/26/2016 11:34 PM:
> On 10/26/2016 10:22 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey, donald may have small hands, but what makes you think shee is a
>>> dyke?
>>
>> Because he's a whiny, little bitch.
>>
>> Swill
>
> No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend to
> represent America to all who post here. When you really should be taken
> out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described Homosexual that
> has no place in an honorable society.

Your homophobic intolerance is showing. No wonder you are vouching for
Trump. Do you grab women by the pussy too?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 27, 2016, 12:57:29 AM10/27/16
On 10/26/2016 11:28 PM, BXYyp░ Molester ░ Wannabe ░wgKsO wrote:

>>> Swill
>>
>> No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend to
>> represent America to all who post here. When you really should be taken
>> out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described Homosexual that
>> has no place in an honorable society.
>
> Your homophobic intolerance is showing. No wonder you are vouching for
> Trump. Do you grab women by the pussy too?

With Faggots like and Swine you running loose...Our children are far
from safe and it is an honor to be Homophobic. Your only redeeming
factor is possibly Aids will end your massive reign of verbal terror
here. What is your hang up on a womans pussy? Are you afraid to say
Vagina? When indeed your interest lies in shit encrusted penises.

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2016, 11:06:02 AM10/27/16
On Mon, 24 Oct Matt Singer wrote:
>On 10/23/2016 11:04 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> Matt Singer wrote

Any system not connected to the internet is safe from that.

Keep a VERY sharp eye out ... powerful vested interests do NOT want
Clinton elected.

>>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as president?
>
>No, we don't want that, either. Both would make an awful president, but
>Clinton will be less awful than Trump.

Indeed. Trump's primary motivation is to please himself and
particularly enjoys doing it if he can hurt someone else in the
process. Clinton, at least, is interested in other people. She
worked to guarantee equal access to schools for handicapped kids in
Arkansas for example.

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2016, 11:22:16 AM10/27/16
On Wed, 26 Oct Governor Swill wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Oct pyotr filipivich wrote:
>> Which is not to say that all "right thinking*" persons have a
>>clue. Most "right thinking" persons believe that Hilary is
>>overwhelmingly qualified to be president, and is a worthy successor to
>>Obama.
>
>Then again, there are a number of right wing persons who believe
>Hillary had Bigfoot's baby.
>http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/24/hannity-convinced-former-editor-defunct-tabloid-world-news-daily-worked-fixer-clinton/214085

Weekly World News cover stories.
"Alien In Slammer After Fistfight With Bill Over Hillary!"
http://hillaryiscoming.tumblr.com/post/123556895668/is-it-any-wonder-why-hillary-has-issues-with-the

Sean Hannity recently did a serious interview with the former editor
of WNN, Mark Rovin.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/25/hannity-author-jeff-rovin-claims-he-was-media-fixer-for-bill-hillary-clinton/

More of Rovin's WNN covers:
"Dick Cheney Is a Robot"
"When he goes to the hospital it's to get his circuits rewired."
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SuperGrover/chaney.jpg

"Let's Pave the Stupid Rainforests & Give Teachers Stun Guns . . . and
other ways to save America" - by Ed Anger
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SuperGrover/Edangerbook.jpg

"Central Eagles Draft Godzilla! Exchange student levels playing
field, most of town."
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SuperGrover/godzilla1.JPG

Especially interesting is that Godzilla is pictured wearing jersey
#63.
JFK was shot in 1963. Hmmm . . . conspiracy . . .

With supporters like these, how can Trump lose? All he has to do is
have Godzilla eat Democrats standing in line at the polls.

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2016, 11:26:39 AM10/27/16
On Wed, 26 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
>> On Fri, 21 Oct "raykeller" wrote:
>>>Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid
>>>registrations)
>>>The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs
>>>Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.
>>>That's enough to tip an election, easily.
>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
>> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.

>How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

I have no intention of preventing that death. That's God's job.

It's just that we have this problem with millions of "bogus"
registrations left on the voter rolls because the people died. What
if these people dug their way out of their graves every election day
and went and VOTED.

OBVIOUSLY the solution is to make it illegal to die without removing
yourself from the voter rolls first.

Have you got it yet?

RD Sandman

Oct 27, 2016, 12:01:38 PM10/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?c1ZVem7ilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkW1vZnZq?= <Dr...@iwQDQ.com> wrote in
I've already done that. I didn't need a life support machine I couldn't
conceal.

RD Sandman

Oct 27, 2016, 12:02:27 PM10/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?bWtuUkvilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkU1CdkZr?= <No...@LVvyb.com> wrote in
And others are dead.

RD Sandman

Oct 27, 2016, 12:05:59 PM10/27/16
PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote in news:nurpg5$kan$2...@dont-email.me:

> On 10/26/2016 11:34 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their
>>> names taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed
>>> die.
>>
>> How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?
>
> Actually the way it has been if that when a Democrat dies..A forever
> voting right is given and only if each election is voted multiple
> times.

I remember that from the old Chicago days. Ol' Daley would have spent time
on the street if the dead couldn't vote.

RD Sandman

Oct 27, 2016, 12:07:41 PM10/27/16

> On Wed, 26 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>>Governor Swill wrote
>>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their
>>> names taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed
>>> die.
>
>>How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?
>
> I have no intention of preventing that death. That's God's job.
>
> It's just that we have this problem with millions of "bogus"
> registrations left on the voter rolls because the people died. What
> if these people dug their way out of their graves every election day
> and went and VOTED.

It seems some of them do.

> OBVIOUSLY the solution is to make it illegal to die without removing
> yourself from the voter rolls first.
>
> Have you got it yet?

Coming from you I figured it out. ;)

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 12:37:10 PM10/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?QlhZeXDilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?= =?
UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkXdnS3NP?= <nP...@sOKnF.com> wrote in news:tnfQz.45
$WD2...@fx35.iad:
Fuck off cocksucker.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,
with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."--
Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 12:37:54 PM10/27/16
PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote in news:nus1f0$5r0$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend
>>> to represent America to all who post here. When you really should be
>>> taken out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described
>>> Homosexual that has no place in an honorable society.
>>
>> Your homophobic intolerance is showing. No wonder you are vouching for
>> Trump. Do you grab women by the pussy too?
>
> With Faggots like and Swine you running loose...Our children are far
> from safe and it is an honor to be Homophobic. Your only redeeming
> factor is possibly Aids will end your massive reign of verbal terror
> here. What is your hang up on a womans pussy? Are you afraid to say
> Vagina? When indeed your interest lies in shit encrusted penises.

Honestly thier sec=xul preference has nothing to do with it. They are fucked
in the head because they are.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 12:46:23 PM10/27/16

> On 10/23/2016 11:04 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in
>> news:Nz6Pz.149313$zi2.19378 @fx41.iad:

>>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>>>

>> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as
>> president?
>
> No, we don't want that, either. Both would make an awful president, but
> Clinton will be less awful than Trump.

In what possible way will a monumentally corrupt idiot who is likely to get
us into a war with Russia better than Trump?

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

WkGjb░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░cnnfB

Oct 27, 2016, 2:44:49 PM10/27/16
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote on 10/27/2016 12:36 PM:
> =?UTF-8?B?QlhZeXDilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?= =?
> UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkXdnS3NP?= <nP...@sOKnF.com> wrote in news:tnfQz.45
> $WD2...@fx35.iad:
>
>> PaxPerPoten wrote on 10/26/2016 11:34 PM:

>>> No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend to
>>> represent America to all who post here. When you really should be taken
>>> out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described Homosexual that
>>> has no place in an honorable society.
>>
>> Your homophobic intolerance is showing. No wonder you are vouching for
>> Trump. Do you grab women by the pussy too?
>>

> Fuck off cocksucker.

Touch a sore point? Apparently you are a rapist and you love to grab
women by the pussy, just like Trump.

Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of rape or
attempted rape
<http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/>

Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U>

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 27, 2016, 8:26:56 PM10/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?V2tHamLilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkWNubmZC?= <og...@PTkku.com> wrote in
Accused, not proven.

Clinton on the other hand...

Rudy Canoza

Oct 27, 2016, 8:35:31 PM10/27/16
On 10/27/2016 8:06 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct Matt Singer wrote:
>> On 10/23/2016 11:04 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>>> Matt Singer wrote

No, they did not. They got into the backoffice database.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 27, 2016, 11:01:52 PM10/27/16
On 10/27/2016 11:36 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> =?UTF-8?B?QlhZeXDilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?= =?
> UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkXdnS3NP?= <nP...@sOKnF.com> wrote in news:tnfQz.45
> $WD2...@fx35.iad:
>
>> PaxPerPoten wrote on 10/26/2016 11:34 PM:

>>> No..You are a whiny little bitch! The real shame is that you pretend to
>>> represent America to all who post here. When you really should be taken
>>> out and Had you feathers plucked. You are self described Homosexual that
>>> has no place in an honorable society.
>>
>> Your homophobic intolerance is showing. No wonder you are vouching for
>> Trump. Do you grab women by the pussy too?

Do you still grab small boys by their penises?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 27, 2016, 11:03:13 PM10/27/16
I can understand your pain...No one will grab you by your smelly
diseased Pussy!

PaxPerPoten

Oct 27, 2016, 11:07:16 PM10/27/16
Oh You mean like the 2 teenagers in Little Rock the Clintons had killed.
And then claimed they tied themselves to the railroad track to commit
suicide. Yep..She is the Bitch of that Rodeo... I understand one of the
Rags has a confession from the Clinton bagman that paid for those kills.
Inquirer, I think.

BigPol

Oct 27, 2016, 11:09:43 PM10/27/16
On 10/27/2016 7:35 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 10/27/2016 8:06 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>
> No, they did not. They got into the backoffice database.

The back office Data bases do not have the pin numbers. You must be
getting really used to being wrong all the time.

--
All of us have to stand up and control bama'sbig Government

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Oct 28, 2016, 12:18:14 AM10/28/16
It WAS the back-office server that was hacked. The card reader
terminal would only give them what was scanned on that terminal. -
they got information from customers across North America. The only
place THAT information existsis in the"back-office" server database.

Their system is not a distributed database - it is a client-server
database application that cannot function without an active internet
connection because the data only exists on the server (at head
office).

Rudy Canoza

Oct 28, 2016, 3:48:48 AM10/28/16
On 10/27/2016 8:09 PM, BigPol wrote:
> On 10/27/2016 7:35 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>> No, they did not. They got into the backoffice database.
>
> The back office Data bases do not have the pin numbers.

Credit cards don't have PINs, fuckwit.

XWNiY░ Mighty ░ Wannabe ░hEvZQ

Oct 28, 2016, 4:56:34 AM10/28/16
You must be living in some backwater. Our credit cards all have embedded
chips. We stick the chipped-end of the card into a little machine
instead of swiping the magnetic strip. Then we enter a 4-digot PIN
instead of signing on paper. Some credit cards can work by just tapping
the embedded chip over the machine, no PIN required that way.

rbowman

Oct 28, 2016, 9:51:41 AM10/28/16
What are those numbers I see people entering when they are paying for
their PBR with a maxxed out Mastercard?

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 2:32:52 PM10/28/16
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 20:08:44 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
<lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

>=?UTF-8?B?bWtuUkvilpEg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKWkSDvvLfvvYHvvY7vvY4=?= =?
>UTF-8?B?772B772C772FIOKWkU1CdkZr?= <No...@LVvyb.com> fired this volley in
>
>> Now at lease some of them are saved.
>
>That's more accurate than you could imagine! "At lease" they are saved,
>but miss a payment, and they're dead.
>
>Even my personal (private insurance) medical plan permits an occasional
>late payment!

And had they not been allowed to make payments, there'd be more dead
and sooner.

Swill
--
Make America Nasty Again! #imwithher
"Nasty women are tough. Nasty women are smart.

Nasty is the new black.

http://tinyurl.com/nastytshirt
http://tinyurl.com/Nastywomanmerchandise

Nasty women get stuff done.

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 2:34:13 PM10/28/16
On Thu, 27 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
><No...@LVvyb.com> wrote
>> Winston_Smith wrote on 10/26/2016 8:40 PM:
>>> Thanks to the collapsing 0bamaCare, it's looking like they might just
>>> plug you into the nearest power outlet and call it good.
>>> A report came out a few days ago that showed the the lowest spending
>>> hospitals, attempting to earn 0bama bonus money, lost the highest
>>> number of patients that could have been saved with better care.
>>> "Death panels" in all but name.
>> We all will die someday, you know.
>> The numbers in that "report" is misleading.
>> Without ObamaCare, those people would have all died at home or in the
>> gutter without any treatment. Now at lease some of them are saved.

>And others are dead.

And if the Republicans have their way, even more will be dead.

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 2:35:17 PM10/28/16
On Thu, 27 Oct news16 wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>> Governor Swill wrote in
>>> In order to prevent voter registration fraud, I suggest a
>>> Constitutional Amendment requiring any person who's about to die to
>>> first go to their local voter registration office and have their names
>>> taken off the rolls. Then and only then will they be allowed die.
>> How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?

>WHOOSH

Doesn't happen often to Sandman.

Governor Swill

Oct 28, 2016, 2:37:07 PM10/28/16
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:07:35 -0500, RD Sandman wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
>> On Wed, 26 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>>>Governor Swill wrote
>>>How do you intend to prevent that death from occurring?
>> I have no intention of preventing that death. That's God's job.
>> It's just that we have this problem with millions of "bogus"
>> registrations left on the voter rolls because the people died. What
>> if these people dug their way out of their graves every election day
>> and went and VOTED.

>It seems some of them do.

I didn't notice the right whining about dead people voting when their
candidates *won*. :)

>> OBVIOUSLY the solution is to make it illegal to die without removing
>> yourself from the voter rolls first.
>> Have you got it yet?

>Coming from you I figured it out. ;)

PaxPerPoten

Oct 28, 2016, 7:30:04 PM10/28/16
PBR.....Built Ford Tough?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 28, 2016, 7:41:52 PM10/28/16
On 10/28/2016 2:35 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 00:48:44 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> Credit cards don't have PINs, fuckwit.
>
> All of mine all do. I just discovered I can pay the bill at my bank
> ATM by shoving in the credit card instead of the checking ATM card.
> Great.
>
> I tried and it asked for my PIN. Not surprising, the checking ATM
> number didn't work.
>
> I called and they mailed me the PINS; received them Tuesday.
>
> Besides inquiring balance due and reserve credit numbers, you can take
> cash (at an exorbitant interest) at the ATM. Good deal if you are
> trying to get out of Dodge one step ahead of the sheriff.
>

> Speaking of sheriffs - Federal judge signed papers officially charging
> Sheriff Joe "America's Toughest Sheriff" with criminal contempt of
> court. He's up for re-election this year. Driving around I see
> hundreds of signs for dozens of offices, only three for Joe so far.

Poor old Sheriff Joe is 84 and has a wife dying of cancer. He need to go
home and retire. Be damned hard to replace him..Fuck that Federal Judge
piece of shit!

> Senator McCain has an "Arizona sheriff" from another county doing
> commercials in our county, not good old Joe.

McCaine should be locked in a room with the enlisted men he fucked over
at the Hanoi Hilton!

> Trial tentatively set for the 6th

That is the 6th of December and the Election is the 8th of November.

with the election on the 8th. Joe
> assures us it's all "0bama and his justice department" coming after
> him. "It's all politics. Hillary gets a pass and they come after me.
> It's all garbage."

I agree...The fix is in and Arizona is a Red state..Thus open season for
the SOB in the White house.

> In his civil contempt hearing he acknowledged ignoring the court
> orders, in preliminary criminal contempt hearings he did a lot of I
> don't knows.
>
> Pink underwear is going to look good on him while he is eating green
> baloney sandwiches in tent city in Phoenix in August.

Ain't gonna happen... Nice try though. Even Obama isn't stupid enough to
take a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court charge on an 84 year old,
6 going on 7 term sheriff. Most they can hold him is 3 months if they
got it past appeal. That would make it march... Being a Arizona
Veteran, I have a Dog in this fight too. Some of our Veterans groups are
a bit pissed about the way Arizona is being targeted by the Black SOB in
Washington. Yesterdays court thingie on the Bundy's should be sending
the Dimwitocrats a real message.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 28, 2016, 7:45:21 PM10/28/16
On 10/28/2016 1:34 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>> <No...@LVvyb.com> wrote
>>> We all will die someday, you know.
>>> The numbers in that "report" is misleading.
>>> Without ObamaCare, those people would have all died at home or in the
>>> gutter without any treatment. Now at lease some of them are saved.
>
>> And others are dead.
>
> And if the Republicans have their way, even more will be dead.

I will give you a nice graveside Eulogy as I christen your grave site
with genuine second hand Irish Whiskey(Jamison). That AID shouldn't be
covered by Obama care anyway. It is after all self inflicted.

> Swill

rbowman

Oct 28, 2016, 9:16:26 PM10/28/16
On 10/28/2016 05:30 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/28/2016 8:51 AM, rbowman wrote:

>>> Credit cards don't have PINs, fuckwit.
>>
>> What are those numbers I see people entering when they are paying for
>> their PBR with a maxxed out Mastercard?
>
> PBR.....Built Ford Tough?

Only tough thing about Pabst Blue Ribbon is choking it down.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Oct 28, 2016, 9:27:08 PM10/28/16
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> fired this volley in news:e7ibj7F1iiaU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Only tough thing about Pabst Blue Ribbon is choking it down.

Take it from a Vietnam vet... when PBR is the only warm beer on the dock,
you'll drink it and appreciate it.

(I DON'T appreciate it when there's ANY other beer around, including Ba Mui
Ba, but if it's the only one... hey! It's BEER!)

Lloyd

RD Sandman

Oct 29, 2016, 11:11:56 AM10/29/16

> On Thu, 27 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>><No...@LVvyb.com> wrote
>>> We all will die someday, you know.
>>> The numbers in that "report" is misleading.
>>> Without ObamaCare, those people would have all died at home or in the
>>> gutter without any treatment. Now at lease some of them are saved.
>
>>And others are dead.
>
> And if the Republicans have their way, even more will be dead.

I doubt you really believe that. You have not impressed me as that fucking
stupid.

Governor Swill

Oct 29, 2016, 7:51:52 PM10/29/16
I'd rather drink the lake water. :)

Garrett Fulton

Oct 29, 2016, 7:56:26 PM10/29/16
You must have been acquainted with O.B. Crown then. Nasty, nasty,foul Korean beer. A guy_really_had to be desperate to get into some of that. And I was.

Garrett

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Oct 29, 2016, 10:19:58 PM10/29/16
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> fired this volley in

> I hear there is some housing in Flint available.

All things being equal, I think I would rather live in Golden, CO, and just
put up with the beer there.

Lloyd

PaxPerPoten

Oct 29, 2016, 10:53:05 PM10/29/16
On 10/28/2016 9:15 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 18:42:00 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>> On 10/28/2016 2:35 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>> Trial tentatively set for the 6th
>>
>> That is the 6th of December and the Election is the 8th of November.
>
> That would make more sense but the radio report I heard specifically
> pointed out two days before the election. Certainly his lawyers will
> want a delay.

I got it from the newspaper that Arizonans want to burn down.

>> Ain't gonna happen... Nice try though. Even Obama isn't stupid enough to
>> take a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court charge
>
> Civil contempt of court is a misdemeanor. He's been tried and found
> guilty on that. Past tense. This is CRIMINAL contempt

I have never heard of Criminal contempt of court. Are you sure there is
such a thing? Anything going Felony is over a Year and goes to State/Fed
prison and not to County prison.

of court. I
> think I heard he could get up to six months. Same report said it would
> not disqualify him from office so it probably doesn't reach felony.
>
>> on an 84 year old, 6 going on 7 term sheriff.
>
> Reality check. He has as many that hate him as support him. He is a
> major rallying point for the growing liberal pool of voters. The days
> of Arizona being a block vote for the right are ending.

I really doubt your words here. He has always won elections ..hands down
and the world admires him. As for Arizonana, they will always vote for
what is right and now the most right is Trump and the least right is the
totally Communist infested Democratic party. The Chickens and the John
Kerry's have come home to roost. We need an automatic death penalty for
malfeasance in public office. And to unblock the protections that keep
these assholes from being arrested and sentenced.

>> Most they can hold him is 3 months if they
>> got it past appeal. That would make it march...
>
> I'm sure he won't be jailed before he is found guilty and exhausted
> his appeals. The sentence could be 6 months. Odds are something
> horrendous to show magnitude of guilt commuted to almost nothing on
> humanitarian grounds because of his age. Joe has gone out of his way
> to be in the court's face and the judge is terminally pissed.

He is a federally appointed judge and should be shot on sight. I am more
pissed then some fucking Judge that couldn't earn a real job!
He is probably one of Swills relatives.

>> Being a Arizona
>> Veteran, I have a Dog in this fight too. Some of our Veterans groups are
>> a bit pissed about the way Arizona is being targeted by the Black SOB in
>> Washington.
>
> If you mean the veteran's hospital - the cluster f*** that was the
> last disaster in charge was just moved to another hospital and someone
> with a nearly as bad a reputation was moved to Phoenix. Net - no
> change; vets are still screwed. It just lets the government restart
> the "we have to wait until we have more information" excuse/ploy.

No...I wasn't referring to the VA hospital..But that is a good example
of a Washington cluster fuck. The budget cuts also effected incoming
wages and kept the poorly motivated scum on the employment rolls.
The private Colorado company that researched that under contract was
fired and given a no disclosure order. After all, the money was much
needed for Obama Care.

> When I was here railing again Bush's plans for war in Iraq, one of
> several critical reasons was the long term cost of giving long term
> care to the damaged, physically and mentally. Long term basically
> means as long as they live. The damage has proven much more serious
> and in greater numbers than I ever expected and the way the government
> - bi-partisan - has addressed cost is to ignore bothering to treat
> vets. We are 13 years into treating the first ones from Iraq - to say
> nothing about Nam vets - and the government is still using the same
> dodges and rationales for doing nothing.
>
>> Yesterdays court thingie on the Bundy's should be sending
>> the Dimwitocrats a real message.
>
> Follow the militarization of the police, military training for urban
> warfare, assorted "find and detain the traitors" exercises and it's
> pretty clear they are expecting it some day. Question is when and what
> triggers it. That is still murky.

Make it another 20 years or more. I would rather it be right now or not
during my lifetime.

I see we got rid of another of Sal alinski's swine the other Day. Tom
Hayden died and was sent one way to Hell. Maybe Hanoi Jane will be next.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 29, 2016, 10:54:08 PM10/29/16
Oh yeah! He/she/it is definitely that stupid.

Just Wondering

Oct 30, 2016, 5:38:01 AM10/30/16
On 10/29/2016 8:53 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/28/2016 9:15 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>> Civil contempt of court is a misdemeanor.

No it's not. A misdemeanor is a crime. Civil contempt is
not a crime.

>> He's been tried and found guilty on that.
>> Past tense. This is CRIMINAL contempt
>
> I have never heard of Criminal contempt of court. Are you
> sure there is such a thing?

Why don't you do an internet search and find out? (You'll
quickly discover the answer is yes.)

Governor Swill

Oct 30, 2016, 4:58:24 PM10/30/16
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 10:11:49 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Remind me, how many times have they tried to repeal Obamacare?

How many millions of Americans would lose their health insurance?

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

Hillary ought to be arrested for assault.
'Cause she kicked Trump's ass tonight.

RD Sandman

Oct 30, 2016, 6:26:53 PM10/30/16
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
The expectation was that the young and healthy would spend money for
something they didn't need to help the old and infirm. They didn't.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 30, 2016, 9:15:49 PM10/30/16
You will find that is not true. A judge cannot act as both Judge and
Jury. Contempt of court has to be recharged as a real crime before it
can be indicted, and sent to the court for adjudication. And normally by
a Jury of your peers. In many states a Contempt of court charge by a
judge and the Jailing.. Can only last until compliance with court order
or a one year sojourn in the pokey has expired. Then you have to be
released! And cannot be recharged with the same thing. Judges are not
Gods.. Ask the one over in Wyoming that told an old cowboy that he was
going to take orders. Judge ate 5 .357 rounds and Lawyer only one
round...all that was left.

Gronk

Oct 30, 2016, 9:36:36 PM10/30/16
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in news:Nz6Pz.149313$zi2.19378
> @fx41.iad:
>
>> On 10/22/2016 10:19 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>>> There will be voter-based schemes, sure.
>>>
>>> However ... remember what happened to the Target and
>>> Home Depot stores a couple of years ago - hackers got
>>> right into the little terminals you swipe yer card in. Who
>>> says optical ballot-reader machines are safe from that ?
>>> What about all the computers up the line ?
>>>
>>> Keep a VERY sharp eye out ... powerful vested interests
>>> do NOT want Trump elected.
>>
>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>>

> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as president?

McTrumpface hasn't been convicted yet - wait for the fraud and rape trials
to go through.

Gronk

Oct 30, 2016, 9:38:58 PM10/30/16

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/criminal-contempt-of-court.html

> He is a federally appointed judge and should be shot on sight. I am more

Threatening a judge???

Just Wondering

Oct 31, 2016, 4:53:28 AM10/31/16
On 10/30/2016 7:15 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/30/2016 4:39 AM, Just Wondering wrote:

>> No it's not. A misdemeanor is a crime. Civil contempt is
>> not a crime.

>>> I have never heard of Criminal contempt of court. Are you
>>> sure there is such a thing?
>>>
>> Why don't you do an internet search and find out? (You'll
>> quickly discover the answer is yes.)
>
> You will find that is not true.

Obviously you did not take my suggestion.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=criminal+contempt+of+court
and
http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?fcoid=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=27&q=criminal+contempt+of+court&ql=

get you lots of sites that demonstrate the existence of criminal contempt.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 31, 2016, 5:13:53 AM10/31/16
I did read it thoroughly..Obviously you didn't. When a Judge decides to
charge Contempt of court with punitive fines/jail time..That judge is
open to lawsuit and review. It is a 2 way street. Fuck with me and I
will fuck with you! Judges only pull that shit on folks that have no
resources... Much like the IRS. Also...think about it. A judge that
accuses you of being in contempt...Can also find you guilty..Can send
you to Jail or fine you...Sounds to me like a judicial dictatorship..
Maybe that is why a Wyoming Cowboy pump 5 rounds into a judge, 1 round
into a Lawyer and then ambled on out of town and nobody saw anything! He
hasn't been seen since. Word is he comes to town now and again to have a
few drinks. This is a decade or two ago...But????

Governor Swill

Oct 31, 2016, 12:13:49 PM10/31/16
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:26:46 -0500, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 29 Oct RD Sandman wrote:
>>>Governor Swill wrote
>The expectation was that the young and healthy would spend money for
>something they didn't need to help the old and infirm. They didn't.

Which doesn't address the question.

Just Wondering

Oct 31, 2016, 1:13:19 PM10/31/16
"Open to lawsuit and review" only to the same extent and on the same
grounds as any other orders a judge issues. That does not change the
facts that you asked if there is such a thing as criminal contempt of
court, and that the answer to your question is yes, there is.

RD Sandman

Oct 31, 2016, 1:33:02 PM10/31/16
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
Wasn't intended to.

Governor Swill

Oct 31, 2016, 6:08:50 PM10/31/16
On Sun, 30 Oct Gronk wrote:
>Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> Matt Singer wrote
>>> *ALL* right-thinking persons do not want Trump elected.
>> And the right thinking Americans want a grifting bitch criminal as president?

>McTrumpface hasn't been convicted yet - wait for the fraud and rape trials
>to go through.

There will be no "conviction" as these are not criminal cases. All
four trials, 2 for the Trump U scam, and 2 for statutory rape, are
civil suits iirc.