Re: NO WMDs found in Iraq - right-wing knuckle-draggers still lying about it

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:21 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:41 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:42 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:18 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Right.
>>
>> Right.
>>

>>> Thanks for confirming Bush and I were
>>
>> Lying all along. Agreed.
>
> COnfirmed.

Yes.

> Munitions

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Right.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:21 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:40 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:42 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Here is what you ACTUALLY said.....
>>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Agreed.
>
> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:22 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:37 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:43 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:17 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

False.

>>> You said it yourself.
>>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Agreed. You agree with me. You learned.
>
> Yes, I agree

Good.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:22 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:35 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:44 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:15 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Yes.

George Plimpton

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:23 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:36 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:49 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:16 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Exactly.
>>>
>>> Let's repeat it!
>>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Agreed.
>
> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Correct.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:25 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:36 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:44 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:16 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Here
>>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Correct. You agree: *NO* WMD were found in Iraq.
>
> Wrong.

No, *RIGHT*. You already agreed with me.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:42:50 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:27 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> Nah.
>>
>> Because you're stupid and like getting your flabby squat-to-piss ass kicked.
>
> Llike this?

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 1:55:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 10:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:32:43 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>
>> Nope. No goalpost move.
>
> Yup.

Nope. You've agreed: the busted shells, which is *ALL* that was found
after exhaustive search, were not WMD.

Settled.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:00:58 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:57:52 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>> Wow. This is just getting worse and worse.
>
>It doesn't have to be.

All Max has to do is

o admit WMD's were found
o admit he agreed
o stop forging posts

We both know he can't. He's dug himself in too deep.

Here is the proof.

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
-Max Boot, fucking up AGAIN

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:01:25 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:25 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>> Wrong.
>
>No, *RIGHT*. You already agreed with me.

[chuckle]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:02:10 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:00 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:57:52 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Wow. This is just getting worse and worse.
>>
>> It doesn't have to be.

No WMD found. Proved.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:02:37 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:23 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:

>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot

>Correct.

Yes. And try keeping your sock puppets straight. You're NOT very good
at this.

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:02:41 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:01 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:25 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Wrong.
>>
>> No, *RIGHT*. You already agreed with me.
>
> [chuckle]

<chuckle>

No WMD in Iraq. Proved.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:03:20 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:02 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:23 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
> wrote:
>

>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot

Yes.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:03:44 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:22 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>>>"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
>>>-Max Boot, fucking up AGAIN
>>
>> Yes, I agree
>
>Good.

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 � The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:03:57 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:03 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Yes, I agree
>>
>> Good.

Good.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:04:53 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:31 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>Nope. You've agreed: the busted shells, which is *ALL* that was found
>after exhaustive search, were not WMD.

Wrong again. That's why you're afraid to quote the article. They were
WMD's. They fit the definition of WMD's. They were WMD's.

Bush was right, God love 'im!

[chuckle]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
-Max Boot, fucking up AGAIN

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:05:17 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 10:40 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

And that Official was right!

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:05:08 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:04 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:31 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Nope. You've agreed: the busted shells, which is *ALL* that was found
>> after exhaustive search, were not WMD.
>
> Wrong again.

Nope. I'm right. You agree with me.

> Bush was

Wrong. Not just wrong, a liar.

George Plimpton

Jun 30, 2013, 2:06:02 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:05 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:40 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> Agreed.
>>>
>>> Munitions

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:06:37 PM6/30/13
wrote:

>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot

>Right.

It's a bitch having to alter your own words so you don't look like a
dumb ass, huh George?

[chuckle]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 � The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:07:10 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:20 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 10:43 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Agreed. You don't need to keep agreeing with me.
>>
>> You don't need to keep forging posts.
>
>Haven't.

[chuckle]

Yeah, you have.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:07:17 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:06 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>
>> Right.
>
> It's a bitch having to

...for you to have to keep agreeing with me that *NO* WMD were found? I
imagine so.

> Munitions

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:08:07 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:07 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:20 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:43 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

You're done.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:18:40 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:09 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:
>[..]:

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:18:53 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:19:05 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:06 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:19:19 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:05 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:20:11 PM6/30/13
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
>
>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:42:50 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/30/2013 10:27 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> Because you're stupid and like getting your flabby squat-to-piss ass kicked.
>>
>> Llike this?

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 � The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

>Like this:
>
> The munitions addressed in the report were

WMD's. And you agreed.

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:20:45 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:03 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:

>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:21:26 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:02:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:00 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> It doesn't have to be.
>>

>No WMD found.

Yep. Proved.

Here it is again.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:21:50 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:02:41 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>No WMD in Iraq. Proved.

Wrong. Here it is again.
Message has been deleted

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:22:29 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:03:20 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:02 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>Yes.

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 � The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:22:46 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:03:57 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:23:09 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:05:08 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:04 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
>
>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:31 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Nope. You've agreed: the busted shells, which is *ALL* that was found
>>> after exhaustive search, were not WMD.
>>
>> Wrong again.
>
>Nope. I'm right.

Proven wrong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:23:37 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:06:02 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:05 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/30/2013 10:40 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

> The munitions addressed in the report were

WMD's.

Proven.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:24:31 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:07:17 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:06 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Right.
>>
>> It's a bitch having to
>>It's a bitch having to alter your own words so you don't look like a
>>dumb ass, huh George?
>>
>>[chuckle]
>>
>>Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
>>
>>WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
>>Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
>>report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
>>commander said here today.
>>"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
>>Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
>>destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
>>Committee.
>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>

>>"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
>>-Max Boot
>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot

Spamßuster

Jun 30, 2013, 2:24:46 PM6/30/13

KEEP IT THE HELL OUT OF CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS, THANKS

From: Dave Smith <adavid...@sympatico.ca>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.democrats.d,can.politics
Subject: Re: *NO* WMDs found in Iraq
<rmcus8pi6aqimomna...@4ax.com>
<62abc$51d05f18$414e828e$14...@EVERESTKC.NET>
<51d0616f$0$30305$607e...@cv.net>
<5846c$51d06796$414e828e$16...@EVERESTKC.NET>
<51d06ca0$0$21210$607e...@cv.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:41:38 -0400
alt.politics.usa.republican:1499197 alt.politics.democrats:1801648
alt.politics.democrats.d:1005789 can.politics:1473363

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:25:09 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:08:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2013 11:07 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:20 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/30/2013 10:43 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>You're done.

Not quite.

It's a bitch having to alter your own words so you don't look like a
dumb ass, huh George?

[chuckle]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:07 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:21 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

George Plimpton

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:08 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:20 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:
>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:31 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>> Munitions
>
> Like this:
>
> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
> originally intended, Chu added.
>

>>> Like this:
>>>
>>> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
>>> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
>>> originally intended, Chu added.
>

>> *NO* WMD's. And you agreed.
>
> *YOU* agreed, little klauschen scheissinhosen.
>

>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
>>
>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot
>> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
>> -Max Boot,
>
> Yes.

Yes

George Plimpton

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:09 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:20 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:31 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Like this?
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

>> Like this:
>>
>> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
>> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
>> originally intended, Chu added.

> *NO* WMD's. And you agreed.

*YOU* agreed, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot,

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:09 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:19 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:06 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>>> forged:
>>>
>>> Munitions
>>

>> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
>> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
>> originally intended, Chu added.
>>

>>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>>> -Max Boot

>>> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
>>> -Max Boot
>>
>> Yes.

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:10 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:18 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]:
>
> Munitions

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:10 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:18 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:09 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]:
>
> Munitions

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Good.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:21 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:03:20 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 11:02 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>> Yes.
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 2:29:25 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:21 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:02:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Like this?
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

>> Like this:
>>
>> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
>> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
>> originally intended, Chu added.

> *NO* WMD's. And you agreed.

*YOU* agreed, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot,

Yes.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:37:27 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:25 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged

>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:37:45 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>[..]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:38:15 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:39:12 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:39:22 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:39:32 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:09 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:39:44 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:09 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2013, 2:39:55 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:08 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
forged:
>[..]

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout
Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center
report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's
commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons
Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass
destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services
Committee.
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

"No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
-Max Boot

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
"Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:27 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:27 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:25 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:08:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 11:07 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>> You're done.
>
> Not quite.

Quite.

> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:28 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:09 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:29 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot, fucking up AGAIN

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:30 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:08 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:38 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:21 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:32 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:37 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.
> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:33 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:37 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:25 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> forged
>
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:33 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:24 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:07:17 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 11:06 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> It's a bitch having to
>>> It's a bitch having to alter your own words so you don't look like a
>>> dumb ass, huh George?
>>>
>>> [chuckle]

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:34 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:36 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:23 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:06:02 -0700, Max Boot wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 11:05 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>> The munitions addressed in the report were
>
> Not WMD's.
>
> Proven.

Yes ("proved".)

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:37 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:39 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:29:09 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
> forged:
>> [..]
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

*NO* WMD in Iraq. You agree.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes. No WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:51:59 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:23 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:05:08 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 11:04 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Wrong again.
>>
>> Nope. I'm right.
>
> Proven

Yes (except the word is "proved", you illiterate little M�dchen.)

> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Right.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:52:04 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:22 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
explained:
>> [..]:
>
> Munitions

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:52:09 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:21 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:02:10 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:53 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:

>>> Like this?
>
> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

>> Like this:
>>
>> The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
>> Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
>> originally intended, Chu added.

> *NO* WMD's. And you agreed.

*YOU* agreed, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot
>
>> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
>> -Max Boot
> "Agreed. You agree with me. You learned."
> -Max Boot,

Yes.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:52:16 PM6/30/13
On 6/30/2013 11:21 AM, Obama's Legion of Flash Mobs @ 7/11.nig wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:55:05 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2013 10:26 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen agreed:

>>> Bush
>>
>> Lied. There were no WMD in Iraq, and he knew it. Fuckwits like you
>> were fooled by the lies, but now even you know there were no WMD in Iraq.
>>

> Does using vulgarity make your argument more truthful or

The truth of what I say stands on its own. There were no WMD in Iraq -
that's settled.

> Bush told you the truth.

Bush lied.

> Munitions

Like this:

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s,
Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as
originally intended, Chu added.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:53:57 PM6/30/13
On 7/2/2013 10:36 AM, GaryWillis wrote:

> [bullshit snipped]

FIX your system date, you stupid fuckstain. It's two days off.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:03 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:43:04 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 4:22 AM, little klauschen lied:

>>> Sure there were.
>>
>> No, there weren't. Proved.
>
> Yeah there were.

No, there weren't. Proved beyond rational dispute.

> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

No, they didn't meet the criteria for WMD. The CIA said so.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:33 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:03 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:43:06 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 4:23 AM, little klauschen lied:

>>> No, I didn't.
>>
>> Yes, you did.
>
> Yet Max can't come up with the message ID where this supposedly
> happened.

You did, of course, trot out "yellowcake" in a lame, vain attempt to
"prove" that there were WMD in Iraq.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:33 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:04 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:43:07 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 4:26 AM, little klauschen lied:

>> important to ensure
>>>
>>> A PROVEN fact.
>>
>> Yes, a proved (not "proven" [sic]) fact that the Democrats did not say
>> Saddam had WMD; they were saying we needed to ensure that he didn't get
>> WMD
>
> Are you REALLY that stupid?

Not a rebuttal.

> "Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He
> is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people
> to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions,
> thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological
> weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and
> the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
>
> State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois)
> Speech at Federal Plaza, Chicago, Illinois
> October 2, 2002

Obama is not, of course, saying that Saddam had WMD at the time he spoke.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:34 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:05 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:43:08 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:

>>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> Not a rebuttal. He's got you.
>
> Wrong.

No, it's right. He has your little 5mm pencil dick in a visegrip pliers.

>>> Of course there was
>>
>> No, there weren't. It is beyond rational dispute - there were no WMD in
>> Iraq.
> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

No, there were not.

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered
throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground
Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass
destruction, the center's commander said here today.

But they didn't. This is the same tired old *discredited* canard about
the *EMPTY* artillery shells with 15-year-old traces of "degraded" sarin
and mustard. They were not WMD. The DoD - Bush's regime - was hedging
and redefining and outright *lying* about that crap in order to try to
justify their illegal war of aggression three years earlier.

No WMD found in Iraq - proved beyond rational dispute.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:35 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:05 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:43:05 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 4:28 AM, little klauschen lied:

>>> Yeah, there
>>
>> No, there were not. It is proved beyond rational dispute that there
Discredited bullshit about the empty busted 500 artillery shells - *not*
WMD.

No WMD in Iraq - proved beyond rational dispute.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:35 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:06:47 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:03 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Yeah there were.
>>
>> No, there weren't. Proved beyond rational dispute.
>>

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
>>
>> No, they didn't meet the criteria for WMD. The CIA said so.
>
> LOL
>
> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

Dismissed - not WMD.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:35 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:14 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:07:37 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:03 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Yet Max can't come up with the message ID where this supposedly
>>> happened.
>>
>> You did, of course, trot out "yellowcake" in a lame, vain attempt to
>> "prove" that there were WMD in Iraq.
>
> So you keep lying.

So you keep saying.

You did trot out "yellowcake" in a futile, vain, idiotic attempt to
"prove" that there were WMD in Iraq, when it is proved beyond rational
dispute that there were not.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:55:36 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:14 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:08:36 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:04 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Are you REALLY that stupid?
>>
>> Not a rebuttal.
>>

>>> "Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He
>>> is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people
>>> to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions,
>>> thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological
>>> weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and
>>> the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
>>>
>>> State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois)
>>> Speech at Federal Plaza, Chicago, Illinois
>>> October 2, 2002
>>
>> Obama is not, of course, saying that Saddam had WMD at the time he spoke.
>
> Of course not. He was talking about doughnuts.

He was talking about Saddam's past possession of WMD. He was not saying
that Saddam had WMD in 2002.

You're not very good at this. In fact, you blow at it, and you suck.
You blow and you suck. Why do you keep trying when you have lost?

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:14 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:15 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:13:30 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

You lost. Get over it.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:15 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:15 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:12:15 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:05 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Wrong.
>>
>> No, it's right. He has your little 5mm pencil dick in a visegrip pliers.

<chortle>

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>> Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
>>
>> No, there were not.
>>
>> WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered
>> throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground
>> Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass
>> destruction, the center's commander said here today.
>>
>> But they didn't. This is the same tired old *discredited* canard about
>> the *EMPTY* artillery shells with 15-year-old traces of "degraded" sarin
>> and mustard. They were not WMD. The DoD - Bush's regime - was hedging
>> and redefining and outright *lying* about that crap in order to try to
>> justify their illegal war of aggression three years earlier.
>>
>> No WMD found in Iraq - proved beyond rational dispute.
>
> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

Not WMD. Proved.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:16 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:16 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:13:04 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:05 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>
>> Discredited bullshit about the empty busted 500 artillery shells - *not*
>> WMD.
>>
>> No WMD in Iraq - proved beyond rational dispute.
>
> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

No WMD in Iraq - proved beyond dispute.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:16 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:17 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:14:22 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:14 AM, klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> So you keep lying.
>>
>> So you keep saying.
>>
>> You did trot out "yellowcake" in a futile, vain, idiotic attempt to
>> "prove" that there were WMD in Iraq, when it is proved beyond rational
>> dispute that there were not.
>
> So you keep

So I keep saying, because that's just what you did.

You really do blow at this, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:17 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:18 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:15:35 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:14 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> Of course not. He was talking about doughnuts.
>>
>> He was talking about Saddam's past possession of WMD. He was not saying
>> that Saddam had WMD in 2002.
>
> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

Discredited - not evidence of WMD in Iraq.

You really do suck at this, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:17 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:20 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
>> You're not very good at this. In fact, you blow at it, and you suck.
>> You blow and you suck. Why do you keep trying when you have lost?
>
> Here, spin this:
>
> "We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
> weapons throughout his country."
> -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"*HAS* stored" - not "is storing".

You lose, little klauschen scheissinhosen. You're just awful at this.
You should stop, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:18 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:21 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:16:57 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:15 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>> <chortle>

<guffaw>

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>
>> Not WMD. Proved.
>
> Wrong again.

Nope - 100% right.

> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

Dismissed.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:18 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:21 AM, klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:18:58 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:17 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> So you keep
>>
>> So I keep saying, because that's just what you did.
>> You really do blow at this, little klauschen scheissinhosen.
>
> So you keep

Pointing out.

You suck, little klauschen scheissinhosen. Just quit. For god's sake,
boy, try to have a little dignity.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:27 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:31 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:24:44 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>
>> Dismissed.
>>
>> No WMD in Iraq - proved beyond dispute.
>
> "We know that he has stored

But was not storing in 2002.

Dismissed.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:28 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:31 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> Wrong again.
>>
>> Nope - 100% right.
>>

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>
>> Dismissed.
>
> TRANSLATION:

None needed. It's plain English. That bullshit spinning by some flack
from the Bush regime is dismissed.

No WMD in Iraq, little klauschen scheissinhosen. You've admitted it.
Time for you to stop now, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:28 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:31 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:26:03 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:23 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> You'd LIKE it if I stopped,
>>
>> You *ought* to stop, little klauschen scheissinhosen, because you have
>> been crushed.
>

> Here it is again.

Dismissed again.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:29 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:30 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:25:13 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918
>>
>> Discredited - not evidence of WMD in Iraq.
>
> Not discredited.

Thoroughly and unimpeachably discredited, little klauschen scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:30 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:30 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:24:11 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:21 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> So you keep
>>
>> Pointing out.
>
> Without proof.

The proof is right there in the archive.

You did bring up "yellowcake" <chortle> as some kind of lame attempt at
"proof" that Saddam had WMD. Stop lying about it, little klauschen
scheissinhosen.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:30 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:22 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:31 PM6/30/13
On 6/28/2013 7:23 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:21:24 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:20 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

No WMD in Iraq - not in rational dispute.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:42 PM6/30/13
On 6/29/2013 12:19 PM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 13:12:14 -0600, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:15:09 -0700, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> Yep. WMD.
>>
>> NOT AT ISSUE
>>
>> The issue is BUSH'S claim of WMD
>

> "No, it is proved beyond dispute that *NO* WMD were found."
> -Max Boot

Correct.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:43 PM6/30/13
On 6/29/2013 12:19 PM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:22:48 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/29/2013 9:15 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> Yep.
>>
>> No WMD in Iraq. All are agreed that there were none.

Max Boot

Jun 30, 2013, 3:56:44 PM6/30/13
On 6/29/2013 12:19 PM, little klauschen scheissinhosen admitted:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:23:02 -0700, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/29/2013 9:14 AM, little klauschen scheissinhosen lied:

>>> Nope.
>>
>> No WMD in Iraq. That's settled.
It is loading more messages.