Criminal Probe Sought Against Lying Democrat Hillary Clinton Over Private Emails

Make Her Pay

Jul 25, 2015, 5:15:11 AM7/25/15
Two inspectors general have requested the Justice Department
begin a criminal probe into whether Hillary Clinton improperly
stored classified emails on her private personal server, a
source familiar with the issue told NBC News.

The request, first reported by the New York Times, was made by
inspectors general for the State Department and the Office of
the Director of National Intelligence combing through Clinton's
private emails.

They made the request after finding potentially hundreds of
classified emails among a small sample of some 55,000 pages of
emails contained on Clinton's private email server, which was
located inside her New York home.

The State Department declined to comment on the request.

Clinton has said she did nothing wrong.

"I fully complied with every rule I was governed by," she old
reporters during a news conference in March after her use of a
private email account was disclosed. "I did not email any
classified material to anyone on my email. There is no
classified material."

The Justice Department has not yet decided whether it would open
an investigation, the source said.

Clinton has come under fire for using a private server and a
personal email account rather than a government address to
conduct official business.

The State Department has been releasing vetted documents at the
request of journalists and Clinton herself, who has said that
she wants them to be made public.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/criminal-probe-
sought-against-hillary-clinton-over-private-email-server-n397621