Why Sessions must be rejected

Rudy Canoza

Jan 14, 2017, 6:34:41 PM1/14/17
Earlier I posted five important reasons Sessions is unfit for the office
of attorney-general. There are two more I've added.

1. Supports "the wall", and is against *legal* immigration
2. Thinks that people who use marijuana are "bad" people
3. Is not a fiscal conservative
4. Horrifically anti-homosexual
5. Adamantly opposed to civil rights and civil rights activists
6. Believes "secularists" are unfit for office (violates "no religious
test" clause)
7. Is a staunch advocate of civil asset forfeiture

Tons more here: http://reason.com/search?q=jeff+sessions

Rudy Canoza

Jan 15, 2017, 1:26:35 AM1/15/17
[followups vandalism by cunt repaired]

On 1/14/2017 8:59 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 8:41:34 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 1/14/2017 3:59 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>>> You lost, it's over. Deal with it.
>>
>> <yawn> Not original.
>
> Alright. Absolutely nothing you say here matters.

<yawn> Still unoriginal.

I'm going to slam a shovel into your face very soon.

dca...@krl.org

Jan 15, 2017, 7:56:04 AM1/15/17
On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 1:26:35 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> >> <yawn> Not original.
> >
> > Alright. Absolutely nothing you say here matters.
>
> <yawn> Still unoriginal.
>
> I'm going to slam a shovel into your face very soon.

More stuff that does not matter. Rudy is apparently not aware of how childish he appears.

Dan