Unemployable Trumpites Obsequious Spineless Pandering To Trump Gives Them Something To Do During The Day

Baghdad Bob

Feb 21, 2018, 10:25:15 PM2/21/18
Trump still can't make us great.

Gunner Asch

Feb 25, 2018, 9:32:44 PM2/25/18
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 03:25:13 +0000 (UTC), Baghdad Bob
<grovel-...@nra.ru> wrote:

>Trump still can't make us great.

He cant EVER make you great..you are seriously damaged goods.

As for most everyone else...he is doing pretty well.

---

Siri Cruise

Feb 25, 2018, 9:40:34 PM2/25/18
In article <2ds69dpncud5igcrj...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 03:25:13 +0000 (UTC), Baghdad Bob
> <grovel-...@nra.ru> wrote:
>
> >Trump still can't make us great.
>
> He cant EVER make you great..you are seriously damaged goods.
>
> As for most everyone else...he is doing pretty well.

You're no longer squatting?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Bud Dickman

Feb 26, 2018, 12:11:00 AM2/26/18
On 2/25/2018 6:33 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 03:25:13 +0000 (UTC), Baghdad Bob
> <grovel-...@nra.ru> wrote:
>
>> Trump still can't make us great.
>
> He cant EVER make you great..you are seriously damaged goods.

That's rich coming from you.

Gunner Asch

Feb 26, 2018, 2:04:26 PM2/26/18
Thanks for the compliment..Dick.