Enco is done

Cydrome Leader

Jun 20, 2016, 4:34:54 PM6/20/16
I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

Bill

Jun 21, 2016, 9:53:45 AM6/21/16
When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Larry Jaques

Jun 21, 2016, 11:10:35 AM6/21/16
I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Terry Coombs

Jun 21, 2016, 1:47:23 PM6/21/16
Larry Jaques wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill <2k7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:
>>
>>> I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
>>> August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
>>> already bought for upto the next year.
>>>
>>> Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
>>> how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.
>>>
>>> Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
>>> codes like enco did every 13 hours.
>>
>> When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.
>
> I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
> mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

--
Snag

Larry Jaques

Jun 22, 2016, 11:34:17 AM6/22/16
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
wrote:
Surprisingly, I never got those.

DoN. Nichols

Jun 23, 2016, 12:24:17 AM6/23/16
On 2016-06-22, Larry Jaques <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
> wrote:

[ ... ]

>> I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...
>
> Surprisingly, I never got those.

I'm getting them almost every day -- but I'm not *reading* them,
because they are in HTML and I use an e-mail client (by choice) without
support for HTML. (It is too easy to pull nasty tricks hidden in the
HTML, as spamers do.)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--